What's going on, everyone?

Snizzlephish

How are all of you? I'm new here, and just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Snizzlephish, and am currently in the process of waging a war of preperation against the rising Zombie menace. I'll be soon creating and possibly posting a new set of Zombie cards, as well as some Mortal Kombat, because upon looking through the forums, I've seen none so far, unless I've missed them. That about wraps it up, and I look forward to talking to all of you.

Wow, this is honestly the most welcome I've ever been made at any forum. Ever. I've already started pre-production of the Zombie set, though since it's my first, it'll probably only be maybe twenty-twenty five cards, as I am lazy. And for everyone that diggs my name, I totally made it up years ago, you should make one up as well. It's fun!

Hey, just thought I'd update: I'm about five cards into each set I was planning on making, so good progress for me. (I'm lazy...) But I just thought I'd show you the first card I made, an attempt at an overpowered card that can be countered...Not quite broken, but there's at least a large fracture in it...

DestructionBomb.jpg

Archived