~British Soul~ Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 [center]Sakaki (Left) Tamagushi (right)[/center] [center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028113623/yugioh/images/thumb/6/6c/SakakitheHonorStudentPriest-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.png/300px-SakakitheHonorStudentPriest-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.png[/img][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121028113717/yugioh/images/thumb/7/72/TamagushitheModelMiko-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.png/300px-TamagushitheModelMiko-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Tamagushi, the Exemplary Preistess[/b][/center] [center]LIGHT/*6/???/Effect[/center] [center]You can [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Normal_Summon"]Normal Summon[/url] this card without [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tribute"]Tributing[/url], but its [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/ATK"]ATK[/url] becomes 0.[/center] [center]1000/2200[/center] [center][b]Sakaki, the Honor-Student Priest[/b][/center] [center]LIGHT/*6/Spellcaster/Effect[/center] [center]If you [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Control"]control[/url] a [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Face-up"]face-up[/url] "[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagushi,_the_Exemplary_Priestess"]Tamagushi, the Exemplary Priestess[/url]", you can [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Summon"]Special Summon[/url] this card (from your [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hand"]hand[/url]).[/center] [center]1600/???[/center] [center]Discuss Guys.[/center] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
宇佐見 蓮子@C94 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 Are Tamagushi's looks supposed to based on Kaguya-hime from the Tale Of The Bamboo Cutter? As for the two, I guess they're pretty cool since they make Rank 6s easily, but I think there are less hand-eating methods to summon Rank 6s than this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 I really hope these don't see release WRITER 1: I dunno man, what Idea havent we done? WRITER 2: Well I dropped my kids off at school today and... [size=8]HOLY f*** s*** BALLS... STUDENT ARCHETYPE, BEST IDEA EVER[/size] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bahamut - Envoy of the End Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 Tamagushi, other than the fact it's Light (and depending on its type) is outmatched by Dododo Warrior at what it does. Sakaki relies on one specific card to be able to activate a special summoning effect. Don't worry, these won't be released. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Expelsword Posted October 28, 2012 Report Share Posted October 28, 2012 Hieratic wierd tech? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.