A synchro that`s also a tuner?!

cr47t

I`m planning on naming it a Effect Synchro Tuner called "Synchrou Synchron". It`s ATK and DEF are both 2000.

It`s effect is this: If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon, the Synchro that this card is tuned for can attack your opponent directly.

[quote name='seattleite' timestamp='1352155279' post='6061622']
We can't judge it if you don't post the Type, Level, Attribute or Tuning Materials :neutral:

Post your cards in ACTUAL card format. Like:

Sangan
Fiend | DARK | Level 3
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck to your Hand.
[ 1000 / 600 ]
[/quote]

Good point.

Synchroy Synchron
[Not sure what type yet] | LIGHT | Level 2
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
WHen this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, the Synchro Monster Summoned can attack your opponent directly.
[ 2000 / 500 ]

Happy now?

[quote name='Maxxion' timestamp='1352241398' post='6062462']
OP much? Damn.
[/quote]
Please explain how it is overpowered instead of just doing spam posts.

Onto the actual card. Quite interesting. I would change the effect to "This card can only be used as Synchro Material for Level 5 or lower Synchro Monsters. When this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, the Synchro Monster Summoned can attack your opponent directly this turn." This effect is slightly better than your one as it stops you abusing Shooting Quasar Dragon.

Besides that, an interesting card. Very good card grammar might I say. A suggestion for the Type, maybe Warrior or Machine to go with the current Synchrons. Also, for your information, OP means Overpowered as in unfair to the Opponent. Have a nice day.

Archived