A new Exodia Spell Card. :3

cr47t

[This is a fail card]

It`s name is "Obliteration".

It`s effect is this: Pay 16000 Life Points. Add "Forbidden One" cards to your hand from your Graveyard, Deck or banished cards until you have 5 different "Forbidden One" cards in your hand.

Original was 9000 LP, then I realized that POTOM could just get to that, making a FTK.

Even if you need to activate Poison of the Old Man to get this effect off the ground, cards that let you win the game, like this one, and Exodia too, just should not exist. You could make it only add one of them to your hand, but 9000 life points for just one sounds like too much. Then again, an effect that literally grabs a Forbidden One card for you shouldn't exist either.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1352049981' post='6061016']
Even if you need to activate Poison of the Old Man to get this effect off the ground, cards that let you win the game, like this one, and Exodia too, just should not exist. You could make it only add one of them to your hand, but 9000 life points for just one sounds like too much. Then again, an effect that literally grabs a Forbidden One card for you shouldn't exist either.
[/quote]
^This.

OT: Instant-Win effect(s) [b][u]DON'T[/u][/b] need any support. so this card is pointless. as background said any card that adds a "Forbidden One" card to your hand shouldn't exist. This would also create OTK's/FTK's if you had this and poison of the old man/any card that increases your life points.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1352049981' post='6061016']
[/quote]

Yes, this card is a fail.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to make cards that don`t relate to exodia, but I managed to create one here: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292419-another-counter-trap/page__p__6062063#entry6062063"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292419-another-counter-trap/page__p__6062063#entry6062063[/url]

5+ turns isn't that bad, most meta decks win well within that amount these days.

Auto-win in itself isn't a bad idea, if it could be used properly in this game. Maybe one day we'll figure it out, so i don't think we should discourage people like OP from trying.

This card however, while not broken per se, in the sense that it probably wouldn't dominate the meta or probably even make it to the top tables... it's very sacky and I'd prefer a more strategic approach to auto-win decks other than draining shield, and other lp gain spam. This is just awkwardly balanced and overall unfun.

not saying exodia can't be fun, it can be. But not like this.

Archived