Time Messiah Chronicles (OoC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting)

Raine

[quote name='Raine™' timestamp='1353093819' post='6071209']
Depends on the artifact and history, PM me so I can judge it.

That power is kind of silly, if I allow it completely, it's overpowered when used on Artificers. If I stop it from being used on Artificers, it's horribly under-powered. Please, rework your abilities so they're not one shot 100% accuracy knock outs involving blindness or incapacitation. You can be creative, be more support-role, or involve light... just make it reasonable to run in an RP, please.
[/quote]

Sorry. I was trying to keep it in line with Godiva. .-.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that I don't lose my reserve

[spoiler='Alexandria St. Claire']Username: ClearAngel
Name: Alexandria St. Claire
Sexuality: Straight
Date of Birth: 1875
Place of Birth: London, Britain
[spoiler='Appearance'][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mo3JG.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] Alexandria is a general believer in keeping the old ways, and is very old fashioned, but does believe that society must advance technology wise. She is a very unconfrontational person and prefers to stay with people who share her beliefs. In general though she is quite cynical of people, and in an introverted person. Alexandria is very judgmental towards people even if she does not know them, and has a very dark attitude towards life. She is very sarcastic, but at times can be formal and polite if it suits her interests. She has a morbid sense of humor, and will tell jokes most would find extremely disturbing. Alexandria looks at the glass half full and her idea of the world is that if one always thinks the worst will happen, then you will either never be disappointed at worst, and at best pleasantly surprised.

She also regards all people as evil, and gives people very little opening to prove otherwise. She always wishes to point out the bad in things, seeing through the "disguise" of people's selfish ways. She also does not like people who are to proud of their achievements, and she constantly is trying to find ways to put them down. If their is one thing that she dispisses most it is people who are arrogant, and to full of themselves, she tends to avoid these people. She also has a large understanding of philosophy, which often surprises people that she can use this higher form of thinking.

Alexandria is also quite advertent to loud noises or parties, as she is very unfond of crowds as it gives her anxiety. Before attending large gatherings, she must take a pill or she risks fainting. This is ironic as she lives in a very crowded and populous city, though she generally elects to stay indoors anyway. Alexandria pefers if she must attend some form of gathering to stay on the edges of the main crowd, and mainly stays out of social interaction, and unless someone is to talk to her.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography] Alexandria was born to aristocratic British family, and since she was born has been trained to act like a mature cultured young woman. Even before he became a politician he was a very influential man in British politics, being wealthy he sponsored many politicians who supported his values. Some might see this as corrupt, but he only saw as protecting his interests. As a young girl Alexandria met many of the children of politicians and aristocrats alike, which later in life would help her. At a young age Alexandria was in love with the myths of heroes her father told her, little did she know she was being trained to eventually take her place in her family's long line of participating in the games. When Alexandria was 9 her father became Ambassador of England to the country of Turkey.

When her father became Ambassador, the St. Claire family moved to the city of Istanbul. Here the purchased a large building that could only be compared to a palace. Alexandria became fascinated with all of the beauty that surrounded the new city she called home. Alexandria was a proficient student learning the languages spoken in Istanbul, no cent was spared when it came to Alexandria being an only child she was her parents only heir to place in the games. Although she still didn't know of there existence she began to develop a sense that her parents weren't all they seemed. The fact that she was receiving combat training as a 16 year old was enough to convince there was more to her family's history that what she had been told. She confronted her parents asking what was going, and pointed out many things in her life that hadn't been normal. Her parents simply said its time.

Her father toke her out of the house, and began leading her through back alleys and weaving through the streets of Istabul as he seemed intent on reaching a single point, even to the point when Alexandria asked him were they were going he didn't respond. He seemed to not even hear her, had he payed more attention he may have still been alive. Her normally perceptive father didn't notice the two people on the roof, and he barely looked up to see the bullet pass through his skull. Alexandria's father collapsed in front of her, and she had seen his last moments. It would be then that Alexandria would develop her disturbing sense of humor, as a coping device to keep down the depression set on by her father's death. It was then her mother would take over the helm of teaching Alexandria about the games. Later that while still in shock Alexandria's mother lead her to the small library in their palace.

Alexandria's mother revealed a small metal object, which Alexandria would eventually remember to be their family crest. Her mother inserted the small object into a indent in the wall, and turned. The wall moved away, and a secret doorway revealed. Alexandria's mother revealed that she was the heir to a long line of treasure hunters, and this was their vault. At the head of the room lay a long golden thread, displayed on a dais That her mother explained would be her artifact the legendary Gleipnir. She explained to Alexandria her family's long history of competing in the games, and that she was the next heir to compete. Her mother said the choice was hers whether to compete or not, and Alexandria chose yes. Though she seems as though she wants to win the games, she also seems to have a dark secret, another reason for choosing to participate. [/spoiler]
Patron: Maria St. Claire (Mother)
Artificers: June

First Artifact:
Name of Artifact: Gleipnir
Type of Artifact: Restricting Movement and Summoning
Class: C+
List of Abilities Associated with Artifact:

-Restrict [Prison]: The thread splits into three separate threads latching hold of the target, and deliver a single electric shock after which they release the target a return as one thread.

-Restrict [Chain]: The thread wraps around the targets arm connecting the user and the target for more close range combat.

-Summon [Fenrir]: A wolf is summoned to fight in the user’s place, while this wolf is on the battlefield the user cannot engage in combat. The wolf is slightly larger than most wolves, and more durable.

How Artifact is Obtained: Patron [/spoiler]

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1353284122' post='6072981']
I've got a january app in production at the moment. I'll probably have a similar writer's block with the Bio, but I reckon I'll handle it. I've got an interesting Idea for a character in mind anyway - slightly cliché'd, but it'll be interesting in this scenario.
[/quote]

My character has taken January, though if your character has some sort of winter theme, I'll be happy to have some other month

Ladies and gentleman, today is the day that is the day that is designated as the day that will be recognized as the day of the seven days to be identified as Sunday... unless you live in North Korea or something where days are called after what Kim Jong Un eats that day.

I will now be formally working on the IC Introduction and first post to be completed by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Update: I have added Aix and Admiral have been added to the Accepted Applications formally

Lujan Solo, Clear Angel, and DaWeirdGuy's reserves are still set. I will individually contact each of them to update, and extensions will be available even after the IC's start for these people via communication with myself.

However I will stop accepting reservations on Tuesday to allow me to finish accommodating for remaining Artificers.

Thank you for joining this RP, and I will ensure it's continuing success.
-Raine

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1353361353' post='6073571']
Wait, but my apps not done
[/quote]

The reservations end Tuesday however those are or need to complete have until the weeks end, so no rush. I'm just beginning so to keep the ball rolling, you have time to finish up before anything serious happens.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1353364330' post='6073604']
And [i]I'm[/i] still stuck on the bio.

Anyway, I'll try to start on that today. Not sure how far I'll get though.
[/quote]

Same deal with Aix, just work on it but don't over rush yourself.

[spoiler=App][b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy
[b]Name:[/b] Phillip Smithson
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[b]Gender:[/b] M
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi-curious, mostly Hetero. Very Active XD
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] 22nd of September, 1872
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] Bradford, Yorkshire, England - Great British Empire.
[spoiler=Appearance]Phillip stands at a reasonably average 5’10, with thin shoulders and a rather thin but sturdy appearance. His body appears to be rather average, slightly thin in fact, at first glance, giving an initial impression of weakness and making many under-estimate him. However, underneath his clothes muscles are shown, and while he may not be ‘ripped’, or any other term you’d like to use, it is obvious that he has strength that did not fit his initial appearance.

He wields a sharp and attractive face, with smooth even skin and a thin nose. He is healthily pale, a common shade for a Yorkshire man of the times, and his hair is a simple dark brown; scruffy and unkempt, medium length and matte. Two simple bangs frame his face, blending into his sideburns and a thin layer of stubble, which encases his thin, cheerful mouth. He has surprisingly well kept teeth, with a pearl white and a glistening smile. His eyes are a dark, forest green, and contrast well with his pale skin to create an incredibly handsome effect.

Generally, he is seen in simple attire, consisting of a pair of loose but fitting jeans and a plain white shirt, covered by a thin leather jacket with many pockets. His feet will often be clad in tough leather running shoes. However, when at important events he is known to...’acquire’ a formal suit, in which he will often scrub up quite well. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] As one of his profession, he is required to have a rather daring and excitable
life-threatening situations. And he fills that role perfectly. He is arrogant and self-conceited, being extremely confident in his abilities, and shows a lack of regard for safety; often taking extreme risks for big profit or in dire situations.

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing. His over confidence can also lead to a high charisma, and he has a certain charm about him that allows him to use said confidence to inspire or befriend others. An exceptional way with words means that he is often able to manipulate the less educated, and he is often very...influential with women. Despite his rather impoverished background, he is able to make himself appear to be of a much higher class merely by manipulating his voice in a certain way, and is capable of gaining eloquence and sophistication in his mannerisms, just as he is capable of acting thuggish and brutal if needs be.

He is rather cunning and deceptive, as one of such a career should be, and his intelligence is much more than it first appears. His manipulative skills are a bi-product of this, and a mix of intelligence, cunning and psychological knowledge allow him to control those that may not have the intellect of one such as him.
He does lack aggression and a violent nature, unusually, which means he often holds back in a fight or something of the like; but he makes up for such a lack of motivation with humour, and due to his carefree nature, he can often laugh away most situations or fights – with a witty pun if he can.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]
Phillip was born to a relatively poor family in the city of Bradford; child of a mill-worker and a housewife. Now, while the industrial revolution did lead to an increase in wages and pay, by no means did that make life any easier. Phillip struggled with early life, being taught only simple writing and mathematical skills by his parents – despite his apparent talents in such subjects - as they were unable to afford the prices of Education. Instead, he was employed into a simple servant boy job as soon as he turned 7, forcing him to work for a living, as a child.

As you would expect, this was not an ideal situation for a child, and he soon resolved to leave his family and life behind in search of a better life, away from the forced labour and the bad conditions of the Industrial lifestyle. Sadly, he didn’t exactly have the resources to escape the confines of Bradford, and was instead stuck with integrating himself with the gang-life of the city; though that was still a damn-sight better than working as a servant.

And so he found himself ‘adopted’ by a small, young gang of teens, becoming a simple pick-pocket for the group. This small group of children, none older than 17 at most, survived through a lot. And grew. A lot. Within 7 years, this group of Pick-pockets became the top thieves in Britain; the gang expanded exponentially over the years, becoming major thieves within the first 2 years and gaining many members within 5. They stole from anywhere they could: manors, museums, castles, factories; and as a ‘founding member’, Phillip gained a lot of the spoils, alongside becoming one of the best thieves of the group.

They eventually moved onto other places of business - assassination, scouting, etc – and were almost internationally famous by the time Phillip became 20; being hired by royalty or business executives to spy on or assassinate possible threats. And Phillip became one of the top ‘shadows’ in Europe, surpassing pretty much everyone in his gang.

There was one mission a few weeks ago that has particular relevance. The clock mark had appeared on his left shoulder only a day before, and they were committing theft from the British Museum. All was going smoothly, and Phillip got a little confident. As such, he decided to slip into other exhibits, particularly the weapons/armoury. While there, however, he managed to over hear a conversation between two of the Museums higher ups. A conversation about ‘the King’s Games’, and whether the Museum was planning on providing some Artefacts for the ‘Artificers’. Confused, he listened further to the conversation, hearing information about the artificers, and eventually realised he was one himself after hearing them talk about the Clock ‘tattoo’. Still confused about this, he hurried from the museum with a simple bracer and holster, too wrapped up in this Artificer business to realise that he hadn’t really stolen much.

When he returned, he talked with the Gang leader about the game, and while the leader has said he wont get involved, he does have their support if needed, and if they gain any historical artefacts, he can have them for the game.
[/spoiler]
[b]P[b]atron:[/b][/b] N/A (Does a Thief guild leader count?)
[b]Artificers:[/b] September

[b][u]First Artifact:[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Artifact:[/b] No-name. Left bracer of a 14th Century Knight
[b]Type of Artifact:[/b] Enhancement
[b]Class: [/b]E
[b]List of Abilities Associated with Artifact:[/b] Merely the training of a 14th Century Knight. Simple defensive techniques, quickened reaction time, sword skills, etc.
[b]How Artifact is Obtained:[/b] Stolen from the British Museum during a thieving raid.

[b]Name of Artifact: [/b]The holster & belt of Billy the Kid
[b]Type of Artifact: [/b]Ranged/magick-esque (With a melee attack)
[b]Class: [/b]D
[b]List of Abilities Associated with Artifact:[/b] -When a hand is placed in the holster, it gets ‘reloaded’ with small ‘bullets’ of compressed air. By holding the hand in the shape of a gun, these compressed ‘bullets’ of air can be ‘fired’ in a similar manner to bullets of a revolver, and show a similar amount of strength. 6 ‘bullets’ can be fired between ‘reloading’.
-This ‘ammo’ can also be used as a melee attack, using every bullet to form a shield of compressed air around the fist. This then increases the strength of the fist’s impact, giving it similar power to that of a horse kick. This is a one time per reload attack.
-As a passive ability, the eye sight and ranged accuracy of the artifact weilder is increase, giving them sharper vision and a steadier hand.
[b]How Artifact is Obtained:[/b] Stolen from the British Museum in a Thieving raid. [/spoiler]

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1353370378' post='6073676']
[spoiler=App][b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy
[b]Name:[/b] Phillip Smithson
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[b]Gender:[/b] M
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi-curious, mostly Hetero. Very Active XD
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] 22nd of September, 1872
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] Bradford, Yorkshire, England - Great British Empire.
[spoiler=Appearance]Phillip stands at a reasonably average 5’10, with thin shoulders and a rather thin but sturdy appearance. His body appears to be rather average, slightly thin in fact, at first glance, giving an initial impression of weakness and making many under-estimate him. However, underneath his clothes muscles are shown, and while he may not be ‘ripped’, or any other term you’d like to use, it is obvious that he has strength that did not fit his initial appearance.

He wields a sharp and attractive face, with smooth even skin and a thin nose. He is healthily pale, a common shade for a Yorkshire man of the times, and his hair is a simple dark brown; scruffy and unkempt, medium length and matte. Two simple bangs frame his face, blending into his sideburns and a thin layer of stubble, which encases his thin, cheerful mouth. He has surprisingly well kept teeth, with a pearl white and a glistening smile. His eyes are a dark, forest green, and contrast well with his pale skin to create an incredibly handsome effect.

Generally, he is seen in simple attire, consisting of a pair of loose but fitting jeans and a plain white shirt, covered by a thin leather jacket with many pockets. His feet will often be clad in tough leather running shoes. However, when at important events he is known to...’acquire’ a formal suit, in which he will often scrub up quite well. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] As one of his profession, he is required to have a rather daring and excitable
life-threatening situations. And he fills that role perfectly. He is arrogant and self-conceited, being extremely confident in his abilities, and shows a lack of regard for safety; often taking extreme risks for big profit or in dire situations.

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing. His over confidence can also lead to a high charisma, and he has a certain charm about him that allows him to use said confidence to inspire or befriend others. An exceptional way with words means that he is often able to manipulate the less educated, and he is often very...influential with women. Despite his rather impoverished background, he is able to make himself appear to be of a much higher class merely by manipulating his voice in a certain way, and is capable of gaining eloquence and sophistication in his mannerisms, just as he is capable of acting thuggish and brutal if needs be.

He is rather cunning and deceptive, as one of such a career should be, and his intelligence is much more than it first appears. His manipulative skills are a bi-product of this, and a mix of intelligence, cunning and psychological knowledge allow him to control those that may not have the intellect of one such as him.
He does lack aggression and a violent nature, unusually, which means he often holds back in a fight or something of the like; but he makes up for such a lack of motivation with humour, and due to his carefree nature, he can often laugh away most situations or fights – with a witty pun if he can.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]WIP[/spoiler]
[b]P[b]atron:[/b][/b] N/A
[b]Artificers:[/b] September(?)

[b][u]First Artifact:[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Artifact:[/b] No-name. Left bracer of a 14th Century Knight
[b]Type of Artifact:[/b] Enhancement
[b]Class: [/b]E
[b]List of Abilities Associated with Artifact:[/b] Merely the training of a 14th Century Knight. Simple defensive techniques, quickened reaction time, sword skills, etc.
[b]How Artifact is Obtained:[/b] WIP

[b]Name of Artifact: [/b]The holster & belt of Billy the Kid
[b]Type of Artifact: [/b]Ranged/magick-esque (With a melee attack)
[b]Class: [/b]D
[b]List of Abilities Associated with Artifact:[/b] -When a hand is placed in the holster, it gets ‘reloaded’ with small ‘bullets’ of compressed air. By holding the hand in the shape of a gun, these compressed ‘bullets’ of air can be ‘fired’ in a similar manner to bullets of a revolver, and show a similar amount of strength. 6 ‘bullets’ can be fired between ‘reloading’.
-This ‘ammo’ can also be used as a melee attack, using every bullet to form a shield of compressed air around the fist. This then increases the strength of the fist’s impact, giving it similar power to that of a horse kick. This is a one time per reload attack.
-As a passive ability, the eye sight and ranged accuracy of the artifact weilder is increase, giving them sharper vision and a steadier hand.
[b]How Artifact is Obtained:[/b] WIP[/spoiler]

Merely a work in progress at the moment, but past things'll be done soon; probably not tomorrow cos I've got a gig tomorrow, but the day after.
(PS, September isn't reserved/taken, is it?)
(PPS, shall explain how he got two artifacts in the Bio. I thought that an E plus a D would be around a C rank.)
[/quote]

I like what I'm seeing, I even included a note that one can use two weaker Artifacts instead of one. I'm glad to see it in use, and properly ranked as well. I am very happy with this so far.

I noted that, and thought that a C rank would be too generic.
Besides, I was finding hard to think of a historical figure/legend that would be of that rank; the ideas that I had were either too big/famous, or not famous/'strong' enough, or very recent. So I thought a generic one would be a bit interest.

I got a few other Ideas for Artifacts as well, if we end up with more of them throughout the story. ;)

unknowed:
Name: William Colonomos
Sexuality: hetero sexuality
Date of Birth: (12-1-1883)
Place of Birth:Athens
Appearance:
Personality: William has grow up the streets after and that has made cold uncaring and all ways looking out for himself. He will betray any and ever one at a moment notice. He thinks that the game is is folly but will go with it for his own survival and profit. He knows that that he needs more than one pardon to win so he plans on acts like a patriot to get the Greek Royal Family on his side.

Biography: William bounced around foster homes for the first 8 years of his life each time they felt like home he was moved. So he just ran away on the streets he got to be messenger for a small gang at 10 the gang he was in got taken down. So he learned that to survive you got allies and when they were useless you traded them in for new ones he did that by trading info from the gang he was in to rivals in a better place for a place in there gang. One week before his brithday an owl landed next to him and started talking ho him it said "My son the time has come for the old to be replaced by the new take the clock work mark and the bow of my favered hero and clear away the old for the new." Afterwards he desides that he must get others on his side so he changes the story to Ares wants the Greeks to rule so he is useing his son to write fate.
Patron: Athen
Artificers:December

First Artifact:
Name of Artifact: Bow of Odysseus
Type of Artifact:Physical/Grave calling
Class: B
st of Abilities Associated with Artifact: Grants the wisdom near that of Odysseus and his skill with bow can only be used by owner.When in perfet tune with its owner the owner can ask Oysseus one question a day
How Artifact is Obtained: Patron

[quote name='unknowed' timestamp='1353374401' post='6073743']
unknowed:
Name: William Colonomos
Sexuality: hetero sexuality
Date of Birth: (12-1-1883)
Place of Birth:Athens
Appearance:
Personality: William has grow up the streets after and that has made cold uncaring and all ways looking out for himself. He will betray any and ever one at a moment notice. He thinks that the game is is folly but will go with it for his own survival and profit. He knows that that he needs more than one pardon to win so he plans on acts like a patriot to get the Greek Royal Family on his side.

Biography: William bounced around foster homes for the first 8 years of his life each time they felt like home he was moved. So he just ran away on the streets he got to be messenger for a small gang at 10 the gang he was in got taken down. So he learned that to survive you got allies and when they were useless you traded them in for new ones he did that by trading info from the gang he was in to rivals in a better place for a place in there gang. One week before his brithday an owl landed next to him and started talking ho him it said "My son the time has come for the old to be replaced by the new take the clock work mark and the bow of my favered hero and clear away the old for the new." Afterwards he desides that he must get others on his side so he changes the story to Ares wants the Greeks to rule so he is useing his son to write fate.
Patron: Athen
Artificers:December

First Artifact:
Name of Artifact: Bow of Odysseus
Type of Artifact:Physical/Grave calling
st of Abilities Associated with Artifact: Grants the wisdom near that of Odysseus and his skill with bow can only be used by owner.When in perfet tune with its owner the owner can ask Oysseus one question a day
How Artifact is Obtained: Patron
[/quote]

I'm sorry, but I can't accept you.

You are simply too new for me to accept you as I do not know if you will stay with the forum or even the Rp. Please, I would love to have you once you have posted more around the forum and established yourself as reliable and frequent member of the forum.

Username: Kakkon_Wolf
Name: Nikola Jitiev AKA Vodniya (The Man of Water)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Date of Birth: 16.02.1880
Place of Birth: Nikopol, Bulgaria
[spoiler=Appearance:][url="http://postimage.org/image/6ezx5obax/"][img]http://s12.postimage.org/6ezx5obax/anime_boy_3.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Very protective of his little sister and wouldn't let anything harm her. While very serious most of the time, he does have some breathers like parties and non-work days, in which he drinks.... a lot, but still remembers everything he's done while drunk. Mature and extremely inteligent, Nikola is a master tactitian and is also very fast and nimble in combat. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:] Born in Bulgaria, still under Turkish rule, Nikola was sent to a monastery to be kept hidden (at that time, the Turks took little Bulgarian boys from their family and turned them into rutheless warriors with no memory of their family and no value for human life) and away from enemy eyes. There he learned about battle stategies and tactics, he learned to battle using a wooden stick and how to cook. While he was still 2 his sister came to the monastery as well and the monks looked after both children. Nikola always cared for his little sister, even sometimes falling asleep on the floor in her room, while trying to protect her. The monks showed the two, books about the "Eternity Game" and how they are chosen to participate. When Bulgaria was already free and a few months had passed, Nikola and his sister were given items and were told to travel to Paris to fulfill their destiny. [/spoiler]
Patron: N/A
Artificers: April

[spoiler=First Artifact: Tears of the Vodnici]
Name of Artifact: Tears of the Vodnici (Pendant)
Type of Artifact: Water magic, Water manipulation
List of Abilities Associated with Artifact: - The user can shape and move water as he sees fit.
- The user can breathe under water
- The user cam control the waters pull (e.g. if a person is under water, the user of this artifact can cause the water to push the person down, faster than it would normally push him)
How Artifact is Obtained: When the time for him and his sister to leave the monastery and head towards Paris came, they were given their artifacts by the monks who recieved them from the childrens parents. [/spoiler]

[b] [size=3]Username: Kakkon_Wolf
Name: Yana Jitieva AKA Malka Yaga (comes from Baba Yaga - Little Yaga)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: 15.08.1882
[spoiler=Appearance: [/size][size=3]] [url="http://postimage.org/image/6mttz4bt1/"][img]http://s18.postimage.org/6mttz4bt1/Anime_Girl6.jpg[/img][/url][/size] [size=3][/spoiler][/size]
[size=3][spoiler=Personality:] Quiet and nice, loves helping people and seeing them smile. Hates fighting. Doesn't often talk to people, but once she gets to know someone she is a really good friend. Although her brother has taught her to be careful with people she doesn't know, she can't help but tend to someone in need. Very bright, has mastered the use of medicinal herbs and botanism. Has also learned some protection and empowering spells. Yana loves her brother more than anything and cannot stand seeing him sad. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Born in Bulgaria, still under Turkish rule, Yana was sent to a monastery to be kept hidden, where her older brother was. There she learned about medicine and botanism, she learned to cast spells and to heal. While her brother was training in battle, she cleaned and painted all day long. She was always cared for by her older brother, even sometimes waking up to find him sleeping on the floor in her room, while trying to protect her. The monks showed the two, books about the "Eternity Game" and how they are chosen to participate. When Bulgaria was already free and a few months had passed, Yana and her brother were given items and were told to travel to Paris to fulfill their destiny. [/spoiler]
Artificers: July[/size][/b]

[spoiler=First Artifact: [b][size=3]The Silver Birch Broom of Baba Yaga[/size][/b]]
[b][size=3]Name of Artifact: [/size][size=3]The Silver Birch Broom of Baba Yaga[/size][/b]
[b][size=3]Type of Artifact: Fire Manipulation, Flight and Witch Magic
List of Abilities Associated with Artifact: - The user may control and shape fire as they see fit by swonging the broom.
- The user may ride the broom into the air.[/size][/b]
[b][size=3]- The user has a witch's powers and can cast spells.
- can summon a house (smaller than a normal house) standing on four chicken legs, which is completely under the control of the Broom's wielder.
How Artifact is Obtained: When the time for her and her brother to leave the monastery and head towards Paris came, they were given their artifacts by the monks who recieved them from the childrens parents. [/size][/b][/spoiler]

[quote name='Kakkon_Wolf' timestamp='1353432592' post='6074099']
Username: Kakkon_Wolf
Name: Nikola Jitiev AKA Vodniya (The Man of Water)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Date of Birth: 16.02.1880
[spoiler=Appearance:][url="http://postimage.org/image/6ezx5obax/"][img]http://s12.postimage.org/6ezx5obax/anime_boy_3.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] Very protective of his little sister and wouldn't let anything harm her. While very serious most of the time, he does have some breathers like parties and non-work days, in which he drinks.... a lot, but still remembers everything he's done while drunk. Mature and extremely inteligent, Nikola is a master tactitian and is also very fast and nimble in combat. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:] Born in Bulgaria, still under Turkish rule, Nikola was sent to a monastery to be kept hidden (at that time, the Turks took little Bulgarian boys from their family and turned them into rutheless warriors with no memory of their family and no value for human life) and away from enemy eyes. There he learned about battle stategies and tactics, he learned to battle using a wooden stick and how to cook. While he was still 2 his sister came to the monastery as well and the monks looked after both children. Nikola always cared for his little sister, even sometimes falling asleep on the floor in her room, while trying to protect her. The monks showed the two, books about the "Eternity Game" and how they are chosen to participate. When Bulgaria was already free and a few months had passed, Nikola and his sister were given items and were told to travel to Paris to fulfill their destiny. [/spoiler]
Artificers: April

[spoiler=First Artifact: Tears of the Vodnici]
Name of Artifact: Tears of the Vodnici (Pendant)
Type of Artifact: Water magic, Water manipulation
List of Abilities Associated with Artifact: - The user can shape and move water as he sees fit.
- The user can breathe under water
- The user cam control the waters pull (e.g. if a person is under water, the user of this artifact can cause the water to push the person down, faster than it would normally push him)
How Artifact is Obtained: When the time for him and his sister to leave the monastery and head towards Paris came, they were given their artifacts by the monks who recieved them from the childrens parents. [/spoiler]

[b] [size=3]Username: Kakkon_Wolf
Name: Yana Jitieva AKA Malka Yaga (comes from Baba Yaga - Little Yaga)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: 15.08.1882
[spoiler=Appearance: [/size][size=3]] [url="http://postimage.org/image/6mttz4bt1/"][img]http://s18.postimage.org/6mttz4bt1/Anime_Girl6.jpg[/img][/url][/size] [size=3][/spoiler][/size]
[size=3][spoiler=Personality:] Quiet and nice, loves helping people and seeing them smile. Hates fighting. Doesn't often talk to people, but once she gets to know someone she is a really good friend. Although her brother has taught her to be careful with people she doesn't know, she can't help but tend to someone in need. Very bright, has mastered the use of medicinal herbs and botanism. Has also learned some protection and empowering spells. Yana loves her brother more than anything and cannot stand seeing him sad. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Born in Bulgaria, still under Turkish rule, Yana was sent to a monastery to be kept hidden, where her older brother was. There she learned about medicine and botanism, she learned to cast spells and to heal. While her brother was training in battle, she cleaned and painted all day long. She was always cared for by her older brother, even sometimes waking up to find him sleeping on the floor in her room, while trying to protect her. The monks showed the two, books about the "Eternity Game" and how they are chosen to participate. When Bulgaria was already free and a few months had passed, Yana and her brother were given items and were told to travel to Paris to fulfill their destiny. [/spoiler]
Artificers: July[/size][/b]

[spoiler=First Artifact: [b][size=3]The Silver Birch Broom of Baba Yaga[/size][/b]]
[b][size=3]Name of Artifact: [/size][size=3]The Silver Birch Broom of Baba Yaga[/size][/b]
[b][size=3]Type of Artifact: Fire Manipulation, Flight and Witch Magic
List of Abilities Associated with Artifact: - The user may control and shape fire as they see fit by swonging the broom.
- The user may ride the broom into the air.[/size][/b]
[b][size=3]- The user has a witch's powers and can cast spells.
- can summon a house (smaller than a normal house) standing on four chicken legs, which is completely under the control of the Broom's wielder.
How Artifact is Obtained: When the time for her and her brother to leave the monastery and head towards Paris came, they were given their artifacts by the monks who recieved them from the childrens parents. [/size][/b][/spoiler]
[/quote]

At first I was like, hmm... maybe. Then I looked through your information and it will have to be a hard no. You're last post before this one was back in April and that's not something I can afford to allow especially with two artificers should you abandon ship again. Please, become more frequent and stable on the forum and we'll talk.

Iz sowwy~

Archived