Time Messiah Chronicles (OoC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting)

Raine

Alright, it seems I was mislead. Time for some Paris 101, the Louvre is a museum. Maybe I should have specified on the party, it is the party for the influential (so yes) since it has been closed to the public. Which is why, Charles de Gaulle's mother, Thomas Edison, and J.P. Morgan are there.

I guess I could have elaborated on the situation of the party.

I hope this answers your question.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Raineā„¢' timestamp='1353375574' post='6073754']
I'm sorry, but I can't accept you.

You are simply too new for me to accept you as I do not know if you will stay with the forum or even the Rp. Please, I would love to have you once you have posted more around the forum and established yourself as reliable and frequent member of the forum.
[/quote] Thanks any ways

Wondermagificento~

With Thanksgiving and Black Friday out of the way for me, it's about time to get this RP running at full speed~

@Clear, ALL OF THE APPLAUSE! You can post in IC, I'll go add it to the accepted app.

@Admiral, Just do what you can by Saturday, we'll need you in the IC

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1353695622' post='6076322']
Was mine accepted?
[/quote]

Whoa, totally my fault I was rushing before for the turkey.

Yes, I loved your artificer idea and now that's it finished I just looked it over, I'll add it too.

Move onto the IC whenever it's convenient for ya~

Oh... my... gawd! I love you guys~

I just read through its amazing, the lot of you.

I was gonna post this morning (gotta liven the party up~) but I got a call that I need to run up to Cromwell for my boss's couch... Why they name cities after an English dictator with Irish genocidal tendencies is beyond me. So my post will be this afternoon instead, you people are magnificent RPers.

Thank you

[quote name='SunKistRebelution' timestamp='1353795583' post='6076971']
Finally got my post done. Sorry about the wait, there.
[/quote]

np np, I was worried I was about to start things without your intro post so now that's cool. I'm on my way back so expect my post later on tonight when I'm not on a phone.

POST FOR SAKE OF POSTING

But yeah, anyway, I guess I need to post. Problem is, tis past midnight. >.> Insomnia be good for staying up like this, but tiredness means that, once midnight comes, my brain is only useful for watching youtube crap, so you'll be waiting for tomorrow for my next post. Just saying. Apologies to people.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1353973757' post='6078691']
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292941-time-messiah-chronicles-oocpg-16startednot-accepting/#entry6070176"]I believe you forgot to look at something[/url] <_<
[/quote]

Oh my, Umm... you've been in the accepted Apps for a few days now. I thought I said so, I apologize I must not have hit the "post" button correctly when I typed the comfirmation up. You've been accepted, I'm sorry.

Archived