Time Messiah Chronicles (OoC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting)

Raine

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1354060312' post='6079564']
Apologies for not posting when promised. Turns out job hunting took a while longer than I [i]thought[/i] it would :/

I've posted [i]now[/i] though, so... yeah.
[/quote]

Yep, awesome~

Kudos, Phillip. You just killed [b]two [/b]men~

I've tried to make the RP one where every action carries consequences as I told my Co-Host:

[quote name='Raineâ„¢' timestamp='1354136343']
I know, right~ You try to be sneaky, you get me to kill people. You try to blantely fight back, my idea works and I know your an Artificer. You escape, you leave the people to their fates. It took me a while to refine this scenario~[/quote]

SunKist, I'll take it under consideration but not at the moment~

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1354153551' post='6080597']
I play the spell card SNIPERS ON THE ROOF! lol
[/quote]

Grr... I'm mad you broke my loop, it doesn't deal well with outside influence.

How to get back at you... hmm... ... ...got it! I'll have Adam get upset with Batel <3

(Theme of Post: RPer spite~)

Dangit, you have to go and make it interesting just as I'm planning to hiatus this place. >.> So, look, I'm planning on leaving YCM. Writing just doesn't come to me anymore, and I haven't written a single useful thing in a weeks or so; and time-wise I'm doing terrible - I haven't even been on in a week; even with insomnia I dont have any free time. And I really need to leave this place and get my priorities straight; study and get my social life sorted, get my band fully up and running in time for a gig, earn some money, stuff like that. But then you go and ruin it by making this even more interesting that it was. v_v

I'll attempt to stay in this RP if I can; but I dont know how reliable I'll be with times. I'm having to quit every other RP. ¬_¬ But yeah, I'll try make the occasional post if I can. Phillip seems to be a good character for this RP, and I like the character and dont want to waste him.

Archived