Zexal Collection Tin

[center]Look what I found...[/center]

[center][img]http://i2.wp.com/cyberduelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Untitled3.png?resize=614%2C464[/img][/center]

[center]http://cyberduelist.com/yugioh-news/yugioh-zexal-collectors-tin-2013/[/center]

[center]So...it looks like we're getting the DP Yuma and DP Kaito stuff at the same time. The [i]unconfirmed[/i] release is March 2013.[/center]

[quote name='SHYNEET' timestamp='1354035487' post='6079215']
Oh god, Volca is going to cost big money. Likely going to top the price of big eye and atlandis when they first hit.

oh boy .-.
[/quote]

I thought it'd cost not that much more than Secret Shining does, as it's the same sort of thing.

[quote name='Kettleblack' timestamp='1354035672' post='6079217']

I thought it'd cost not that much more than Secret Shining does, as it's the same sort of thing.
[/quote]

that depends on whether or not they put the booster packs in there or if they put them in there is promos

if they put them in there is booster packs like two of each, vocal be at Ultra still in the nearly impossible to come by making the price tag even bigger than before

Bumping with the newest information:

http://the808blog.com/2012/12/06/2013-zexal-collection-tin-announced/

3 Ultimate Variants of Existing Cards

11 New Cards from a Special 21 card set. All contents are also based on TV: previously-unreleased cards used by Yuma and Kite, the main characters of the new Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal animated series.

Each Zexal Collection tin comes with 3 Ultimate Rare variant cards, 4 all-new Ultra Rare cards, and 7 all-new Super Rare cards.

Product Information
Set Size: 3 Ultimate Rare variant cards + 21 Ultra/Super Rare cards
Release Date: March 8, 2013

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354778056' post='6086563']
Bumping with the newest information:

[url="http://the808blog.com/2012/12/06/2013-zexal-collection-tin-announced/"]http://the808blog.co...-tin-announced/[/url]

11 New Cards from a Special 21 card set. All contents are also based on TV: previously-unreleased cards used by Yuma and Kite, the main characters of the new Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal animated series.

Each Zexal Collection tin comes with 3 Ultimate Rare variant cards, 4 all-new Ultra Rare cards, and 7 all-new Super Rare cards.

Product Information
Set Size: 3 Ultimate Rare variant cards + 21 Ultra/Super Rare cards
Release Date: March 8, 2013[/quote]
Any chance you keep up with the anime well enough to call which cards they are?

I'll definitely be picking this tin up for when I can make a Constellar deck.

[quote name='AsianGuy1137' timestamp='1354785473' post='6086602']
Any chance you keep up with the anime well enough to call which cards they are?
[/quote]Of course not. I watch the 4Kids dub. Because it's funnier.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the new cards are all stuff from duelist packs Yuma and Kite, seeing as Volca and the knight thing are on the cover.

May be wrong, however.

In either case, I'm still sure it's all gonna be previously OCG Exclusives just cause it always is.

Just to make this clear to everyone, and in case someone can correct me if the information presented is incorrect:

All cards are used/owned by Kite and Yuma, so we can expect all the cards that came new in DP Kite and Yuma, totaling 17 cards (plus, most likely, goldrat) still leaving a few cards for the 21 total new cards in the set.

Each tin comes with the 3 Ultis. lt also comes with 4 Ultras and 7 Supers from a 21 card set (11 out of 21)

Guys, Volca may be really easy to get O_O

[/quote]
[i]Existing...[/i] Oh for the love of... one of them better not be Utopia. I bet one of the Ultis is Utopia, another might be GEPD or NGEPD. (Although they Ulti versions already.)

Release Date: March 8, 2013
[/quote]
Great, it comes out before my birthday, I know what I'm getting.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354785587' post='6086604']
All cards are used/owned by Kite and Yuma, so we can expect all the cards that came new in DP Kite and Yuma, totaling 17 cards (plus, most likely, goldrat) still leaving a few cards for the 21 total new cards in the set.
[/quote]
I think we might get Mighty Warrior in here too: [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Warrior"]http://yugioh.wikia..../Mighty_Warrior[/url]
That be 19 cards, hmmm.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1354787555' post='6086620']
Great, it comes out before my birthday, I know what I'm getting.
[/quote]Day before mine :D

Which I'll spend far away from where I can buy cards >>

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1354787555' post='6086620']
I think we might get Mighty Warrior in here too: [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Warrior"]http://yugioh.wikia..../Mighty_Warrior[/url]
That be 19 cards, hmmm.
[/quote]That depends. Is Mighty Warrior in the vote for the new Jump promo?

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354787694' post='6086624']
Day before mine :D

Which I'll spend far away from where I can buy cards >>
[/quote]
This comes out 2 days before mine, however the release date could be the american release date.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354787694' post='6086624']
That depends. Is Mighty Warrior in the vote for the new Jump promo?
[/quote]
*Checks* Yeah it is, so that's unlikely...unless it doesn't get chosen ofc.

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1354924848' post='6087871']
Am so calling that OCG PP15 is g[b]o[/b]nna be appart of the new cards.. as I want that Zubaba General :D. Also the TCG g[b]o[/b]nna get more tense with new Kaito stuff and Volcasuarus being released for it.
[/quote]
I'm not too sure about that, the set only has 21 cards, and 18 of them are DP stuffs, the other 3 could be promos or something that Yuma or Kaito used. we'll just have to wait till March.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1354959704' post='6088091']
I'm not too sure about that, the set only has 21 cards, and 18 of them are DP stuffs, the other 3 could be promos or something that Yuma or Kaito used. we'll just have to wait till March.
[/quote]Well they are all new. And the majority of the Premium Pack will probably be Yuma and Kite stuff.

I'm thinking KN may have a point on this one. Perhaps he's right. Look how fast some packs have been turned around from the OCG to the TCG in the past? Some promos and stuff were released in one of the last few boosters pretty damn quick. It's definitely a possibility.

As for the cards in the Premium Pack that don't fit, well... they'd probably just chuck them in with the next few boosters.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1354959904' post='6088092']
Well they are all new. And the majority of the Premium Pack will probably be Yuma and K[b]aito[/b] stuff.
[/quote]
Since most/if not all of PP15 comprise of manga cards, we can't rule out cards used by Kaito, but we know it's a given we'll get Yuma stuffs.

I'm thinking KN may have a point on this one. Perhaps he's right. Look how fast some packs have been turned around from the OCG to the TCG in the past? Some promos and stuff were released in one of the last few boosters pretty damn quick. It's definitely a possibility.
[/quote]
Well he was right with Bahamut Shark being in Abyss Rising, and I would rather sit on the fence on this one rather than speculate on something that is not likely to happen
I even confused the 5Ds manga with the Zexal manga earlier when I said Mighty Warrior....oops.

As for the cards in the Premium Pack that don't fit, well... they'd probably just chuck them in with the next few boosters.
[/quote]
For some cards from the PP to be put in this tin, at least of them would have to be Yuma/Kaito stuffs.

Knowing with the 2012 P[color=#000000]remium Tin had all of PP14 in it am thinking this tin would do the same containing PP15 in it for a scale of the promo's...[/color]

[color=#000000]Plus from what I have checked I seen that Yuma and Kaito packs have a combined total of 17 new cards which isn't enough to cover that 21 total since its 4 cards short from it.[/color]

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1354969863' post='6088117']
[color=#000000]Plus from what I have checked I seen that Yuma and Kaito packs have a combined total of 17 new cards which isn't enough to cover that 21 total since its 4 cards short from it.[/color]
[/quote]
3 cards short if you count Goldrat with the 17 new cards since the TCG doesn't have that either

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1355002498' post='6088513']
Goldrat fits in to the 1 of the 3 Variant card slots due to being an existing card thats yet to be legal on a global basis.
[/quote]
The same could be said for the other 17 cards from the DPs, they all exist and are yet to be legal on a global basis.
I'd say the "3 existing cards" would be "3 existing cards [b]in the TCG[/b]". so I'd say Goldrat would be in the 21 card set.

Archived