YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Striker was gonna be a Mod?
Huh.
Good luck in the elections, bro.

You know, I feel like my responses are way too long in my interview right now, but at the same time, I'm not satisfied with giving a short answer because there's a lot I want to say in my answer.

Should I try shutting my mouth a bit or keep being a blabbermouth? Last thing I want is for people to get bored reading mine, but I feel like they won't get enough of a "gist" of me if I tone it down.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1354661315' post='6085353']
Striker was gonna be a Mod?
Huh.
Good luck in the elections, bro.

You know, I feel like my responses are way too long in my interview right now, but at the same time, I'm not satisfied with giving a short answer because there's a lot I want to say in my answer.

Should I try shutting my mouth a bit or keep being a blabbermouth? Last thing I want is for people to get bored reading mine, but I feel like they won't get enough of a "gist" of me if I tone it down.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Remember when I powered through like 30 chapters of Trio of DEF? I do not get tired of reading what you type up.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1354679444' post='6085679']
[color=#0000CD]Remember when I powered through like 30 chapters of Trio of DEF? I do not get tired of reading what you type up.[/color]
[/quote]

That's all the reassurance I need :]
Might be a while though, I've only answered 3 questions and every time I finally finish answering, Caeda goes offline >3>

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1354683612' post='6085731']
As is my time to answer the simplest of questions. It's all good though, not impatient or anything.
[/quote]

[s]Your time to answer the simplest of questions is very time-consuming.[/s] I'm not saying you ought to deal with it or something, it's just that game is kind of important to her apparently.

Archived