YCM Interviews [Latest Interview - Armadilloz!]

FTW (For The Wynn)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1355159256' post='6089890']
What I would like to know is, how does the interview process work once you're voted enough times? Because I've been voted 3 times already, and I'm just waiting as to what will happen and how they'll be set up.
[/quote]
Once you get voted three times, you simply wait your turn. Once your turn comes, you'll likely recieve a PM from your interviewer about the interview.

[quote name='☆~Rin-chan~☆' timestamp='1355170186' post='6090020']
Curious as to who the next interview is going to be about. XD

Well, obviously probably Hina.
[/quote]

Wait a week and that word will become "certainly." Only because this is the last week of the semester and I only have one optional exam.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355235682' post='6090610']Sorry for my 2 day absence, guys. I had a good birthday followed by an absolutely miserable next day, so I'm firmly planted back in reality.

Oh, and quick announcement. After today, Caeda will no longer be able to do interviews. If anyone is interested in helping out, just let me know.
[/quote]

Well, if you don't find anyone you're comfortable with, I could give it a shot.

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355262329' post='6090851']
[color=#0000CD]Broken as an interviewer would be amazing. The dirty dumb dwarf not so much. Or at all. Still disappointed about Caeda leaving though. I wanted to read an interview by her. Oh, and also that apparently Broken has no interest in ever [b]chatting me up[/b]. Both very saddening.[/color]
[/quote]
You're learning well.

But seriously, I'm waiting to see your interview. I'm willing to bet that the word "borad" is going to be in there one time or more.

[quote name='sicknastyKakashi' timestamp='1355267340' post='6090893']
You're learning well.

But seriously, I'm waiting to see your interview. I'm willing to bet that the word "borad" is going to be in there one time or more.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Ignoring that I have no idea about that word you seem to think I'd ever use in my life, I'm still not doing it. Mako might be taking my place though.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355262329' post='6090851']
[color=#0000CD]Broken as an interviewer would be amazing. The dirty dumb dwarf not so much. Or at all. Still disappointed about Caeda leaving though. I wanted to read an interview by her. Oh, and also that apparently Broken has no interest in ever chatting me up. Both very saddening.[/color]
[/quote]

Why are you so negative towards me? .-.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1355269450' post='6090924']
I'm fully aware of that, but Desu has always been pretty bad towards me. I just don't know why. .-.
[/quote]Desu is emotionless and narcissistic bordering on histrionic, we've been over this.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355269313' post='6090919']
He's negative towards most people.

Anyway, Caeda's interview with Fusion is up, complete with pictures!

Looks like you got your wish, Desu.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]*Puts pin back into a grenade.* But I'm not yet satisfied with life. I demand that Denver dance no matter how unmasculine he looks while doing it.[/color]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1355269450' post='6090924']
I'm fully aware of that, but Desu has always been pretty bad towards me. I just don't know why. .-.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]If you want the joke answer it's because I'm incredibly prejudice against your disgusting species. If you want a serious one it's because you're an annoying dumb whiney brat who clearly doesn't notice a throwback to jokes in the YCM Weekly Thread when it's in plain sight.[/color]
[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355270826' post='6090954']
Desu's emotionless and narcissistic bordering on histrionic, we've been over this.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]HEIL DESU[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Wait...if I'm emotionless how do I manage to love myself so god damn much?[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Forgot to mention:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Great read, Denver. Good job on the interview, Caeda. My heart sank a bit when I said that.[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1355271196' post='6090957']
[color=#0000CD]Wait...if I'm emotionless how do I manage to love myself so god damn much?[/color]
[/quote]You should ask yourself that question next time you say you don't care.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355271239' post='6090958']
You should ask yourself that question next time you say you don't care.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]But why would I question myself if I'm so narcissistic?[/color]
[quote name='Snow Miser' timestamp='1355271275' post='6090961']
Eh heh heh heh, ha ha ha, AH HA HA HAAAAA!!!!! I'd love to Wynn, now then, to my first [s]victim[/s] interviewee, for the first round of, wait for it,

[size=6][font=georgia, serif]HEART BREAKERS![/font][/size]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]........................................................so Dwarf, you wanted to do the interviews?[/color]

Archived