Skyracy [OoC]

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, "called it" would be inappropriate, but we're not focussing on the past. We have new Skyrates, and maybe more concrete and stronger relationships will be created from this.

After all, this Legendary Ship ain't that easy to recover...Admiral's up to post as soon as he can, having been briefed by myself, and with that I'll make a post!

Something tells me that I need to go back and fix the post that I made originally since, well, I was going with Seria being the only survivor of a wreck from possibly as much as two years ago (I hadn't worked out the time yet) and having actually found the Helle'i'rokko, which was the ship I was talking about being anchored to the skyland, but not having been able to get it actually into the air. You know, because it takes more than one person to operate a skyship.

[quote name='Aisu' timestamp='1357671428' post='6115317']
I sense a disappointment moment for Elico when Hino tells him her leg is out of commission atm... That, or a derp moment when he finally realizes that Hino's walkin' with a gimp. Lol.
[/quote]Glad you know where I was goin' ;3

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1357677694' post='6115436']
Something tells me that I need to go back and fix the post that I made originally since, well, I was going with Seria being the only survivor of a wreck from possibly as much as two years ago (I hadn't worked out the time yet) and having actually found the Helle'i'rokko, which was the ship I was talking about being anchored to the skyland, but not having been able to get it actually into the air. You know, because it takes more than one person to operate a skyship.
[/quote]I suppose no harm could come from it.

Or, a more hilarious route, you could keep up your act and portray Casey to have gone insane XD

Hey Ketodama, from Admiral's post, it seems that Casey has found Elico and Hino instead of being trapped under rubble like your latest post pointed out. However, I don't know whether you did that on purpose or not considering you mentioned that you would make Seria delirious from blood lost. Just pointed that out caused it confused me.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1357904082' post='6117960']
Soon after this, a pronounced cawing sound resonated through the woods. Something was coming...
[/quote]
Oh God.. Oh fawk..! If a chase scene ensues, Hino's screwed. xD

Anyways.. I'ma wait for Keto and Stalfos to post, so I can include the healing in the post.

Archived