Skyracy [OoC]

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all good Stalfos..

Anyways.. BLEH! Finally got my post in! x_________x

And you guys better appreciate the rune gif I did.. I had to do like.. edit 534 frames total to make it. I'm thinking about a rune thing for each spell Hino learns, if she learns anymore.  xD

Lmao, thank you! I've been trying to remember what it was called the entire time this RP has been going.  xD I'd have for a moment, then poof! It was gone before I could type it.

I do like the idea of a little bit of a terminology spoiler in the front... But we might as well look up the words if we're gonna be anal about the terms. Lol. Though, the mast is nothing more than a pole now.  xD

The .gif was great Aisu!  Also, just gonna help with a little bit of terminology.

The "sail post" is called the mast.  If y'all want I can put down all the ship/naval terminology I know here.

Go ahead Kio, it would be ideal. I'll move this Glossary (when made) into my Second OoC Post.

Loved the post Aisu, well done!

I haven't heard from Blu, so sadly he's on a warning. I'll work on a post today.

Alright, this is only gonna contain terms I know myself.

Prow-  The front of the ship.

Stern-  The rear of the ship.

Port-  Left side of the ship.

Starboard-  Right side of the ship.

Keel-  Underside of the ship, specifically a long beam running along it down the center.

Guns-  Ships don't have cannons.  It's a cannon when it's on land, the second it hits the deck it's called a gun.

Deck-  The floor of a ship.  Most have at least two.

Gun Deck-  Most warships have at least one entire deck devoted to housing guns, some multiple.

Magazine-  As with a firearm, where ammunition is kept.  Typically centrally located, or taking up the deck below the gun deck.

That's all I can come up with right now.

Right.. So with there being seven guys left with four of us left to post.. I'm thinking that everyone else takes out two while Hino takes out one? She's down a leg, so its only fair she only has to take down one.. Everyone else was pretty much fully healed before the fight..

Archived