Skyracy [OoC]

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I'm taking a page from Aisu's book. I'm going to cast a fairer judgement.

Kakashi, you're on watch. If you fail to post next time, I will ensure Admiral will take your place. You're saved solely on the fact I know you can be consistent with your posts. Don't let me down.

Dharc, I'm not going to take chances with you. Ketodama will be taking your place.

Blu, good to see you lurking.

Thanks Aisu <3

[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz46/wirespy/QuinceIcon_zpsce72d5b0.png[/IMG]
[i]"My sword strikes truer than yours."[/i]

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Quince Tenner
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[spoiler=Personality:]Quince is a calm and collected individual who tends to keep a cool smirk on his face that is usually accompanied by a sarcastic wit. His smirk is also reminiscent of someone who is sly and cunning to which Quince never agrees or denies to actually being. Though he finds conflicts and dire situations to be bothersome, Quince is not reluctant about taking action, especially if it involves sword fighting - something that he absolutely adores. If you ask Quince what is the greatest invention of mankind, the answer will always indefinitely be the sword. In Quince's eyes, a good sword is worth more than gold. And when it comes to swordsmanship, Quince is unarguably one of the best. If nothing else, Quince prides himself in being able to utilize a sword to its fullest potential. Despite his remarkable tolerance to people's insults, once someone has insulted his sword or his skills as a sword fighter, that's when the serious, intimidating side of Quince comes out. A rather secretive man, Quince detests people who pry themselves into his personal business without his consent and can react hostilely if a person delves too far. If the question of his past ever comes up, Quince immediately attempts to avoid the question or speak cryptically. Because of this, Quince can seem somewhat suspicious.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i1.pixiv.net/img93/img/wirespy/32684375.jpg[/IMG]

Quince stands at a height of 185 cm (6'01") and weighs 69 kg (152 lbs). He is a man with fair skin, dark, purplish hued hair, slate gray-colored eyes, and a fairly muscular physique. Besides what is seen in the image, Quince's attire also consists of black boots with a Skysteel-plated sole, which his pant legs are tucked into, and a dark-colored belt worn to carry his precious sword.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b]
[spoiler=Equipment:][b]Zeparos:[/b] A deceptively plain-looking sword that packs quite a hell of a bite than can be discerned from judging its appearance. Zeparos' blade is forged mainly from Skysteel, allowing it to be significantly lighter than swords that utilizes ordinary materials, and another unidentified metal alloy. Though it is unknown exactly where or how Quince acquired his sword, he cares for it greatly and regards it as a masterpiece of a sword.

[b]Skysteel-Plated Boots:[/b] The sole of his boots are framed with plates made of Skysteel. It's anti-gravity-like effect allows Quince to move faster and jump higher than any well-trained athlete. Thank God for gravitanium![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Inventory:][b]Slightly Destroyed Fake Sky Ship Licence:[/b] No Skyrate goes without one of these. The fake aspect is what really makes is skyratical and taboo. Skyrate Captains use these to prove them amongst their ranks as capable of flying a ship, however this is an unlawful licence not authorized by either the Empire of Scourge. Quince has one, though his is slightly destroyed and is definitely no longer usable. Despite that, Quince keeps it as an accessory.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):][b]Arcana Augmentation:[/b] As the name suggests, Quince envelops the blade of his sword in Arcana; causing it to shine with brilliant white light. This temporarily increases the speed, power, and durability of the blade significantly.

[b]Blade Beam:[/b] While Arcana Augmentation is active, Quince can release waves of damaging Arcana by slashing his sword. The Arcana released is white in color.

[b]Defense Breaker:[/b] With this technique, Quince concentrates Arcana into the tip of his sword (the tip of his sword glows white when this occurs) and thrusts it at a target. The release of Arcana when his sword makes impact is powerful enough to destroy thick concrete walls and more depending on how much Arcana Quince utilizes.

[b]Jikkai - Sora Bōei (十戒 - 防衛 Lit. [i]Ten Commandments - Sky Guard[/i]):[/b] Quince's ultimate technique in which he uses Arcana to summon ten white-glowing swords which encircles him. The swords themselves have no distinctive characteristics other than being composed of pure Arcana; their overall length is shorter than Zeparos. The swords constantly rotate at a slow speed but Quince is able to speed up the rotation in order to utilize the swords as a barrier. Besides defending, the swords also have offensive attributes. Quince can launch a sword towards a target to impale them and can even equip a sword to dual-wield. His most devastating attack however is when Quince combines all the swords together to create a singular, greatsword that has devastating capabilities. After a limited amount of time, the sword dematerializes. If any of the swords are destroyed during the time this power is active, it is gone until the next time Quince activates this power.[/spoiler]

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
• Despite wearing glasses, Quince's eyesight is incredibly sharp and his range of vision is incredibly wide as well. This earned him the moniker "Eagle Eyes" in some parts of Mundus. Quince dislikes this nickname and prefers it being kept a secret from people who have never heard of it.
• It is highly likely that Quince may have originally been a citizen of the Empire due to various little trinkets that he owns.
• You should never face Quince in a staring contest. It is said that his eyes can look into your very soul plus he seemingly never blinks.
• Quince is actually pretty capable of flying a ship as proven by his Sky Ship License despite the fact that the license is both fake and destroyed.

My chance at redemption! xD Jk here's my Back-Up!

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/217/d/2/hayato_gokudera_icon_by_xchij-d45igal.png[/img]
[i]"Are you ready to face the storm of judgment?"[/i]

[color=#4B0082][i][b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b][/i][/color]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Connor Tempest
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[spoiler=Personality:]
A young rebellious man with a hot temper and a raging sense of justice that lies within him. Connor burns with the temper and sense of justice, but that he keeps locked away while he normally seems like a caring and compassionate guy. Though with this being said, Connor isn't one who won't take action if necessary. Because of that, he is always ready to unleash a "Storm of Judgment" on anyone who comes into contact with him. He keeps his past a private matter and gets very irritated if people continue to push the issue. On the issue with his temper, he keeps his cool when he can, not being bothered with petty things as in arguments that really shouldn't be happening (As in "It was your turn to do blah blah blah). He is also quite intelligent, however he prefers to keep this side of him hidden, as to not seem like a nerd to others.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]https://content1.animepaper.co/thumbnails/preview/203494/1/animepaper.net_vector_standard_anime_katekyo_hitman_reborn_gokudera_hayato_203494_rideonmusic_preview-3c102e64.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[color=#000080][i][b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b][/i][/color]
[spoiler=Equipment:][u][b]Light Weight Clothes:[/b][/u]
With these type of clothes, he isn't just weighed down by the thickness of his wardrobe, allowing him to move quicker and more swiftly.

[b][u]King's Pride and Joy:[/u][/b]
Two 9.mm pistols that Ruby Chrome on the main body of the pistols. The pistol grips are black they have small gold crown(they look like Sora's crown necklace in KH2).

[b][u]Storm's Wake:[/u][/b]
A regular style Rapier blade, however it's hilt is the same look of that of his belt-buckle. As for the blade itself, the steel is made of a strong red metal alloy, showing a flurry of red barrages and slashes with each attack.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Inventory:][b]20 Gold Coins: [/b]Be lucky he started off with that much. It was a pain for him to try and get!

[b]4 Mags. of Ammo:[/b] He'll find more, so why give him more than that?
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):]1.) [b]Dark Shock:[/b] Connor channels black lightning through his hands, being able to shoot out lightning from his hands(Don't think of it as Sith Lord lightning, but more of Firebender's "lightning bending"). He can also use this technique and have King's Pride and Joy or Storm's Wake used as a medium for it, allowing Connor to have the pistol's bullets/the blade coursing with the black lightning. This technique is only limited at two, but not back to back. Pushing a third time with this, may cause serious harm to him. (In short, if using the pistols as a medium, he's given only two shots per gun).

2.) [b]The Crimson Storm: [/b]A regular sword strike with this. Connor takes Storm's Wake and begins as he slashes his opponent's leg then their arm. After words he continues to slash the opponent, until they fall onto the ground, passed out with the blood loss.

3.) [b]The Red Barrier:[/b] A defensive technique, which takes Storm's Wake's hilt as it removes itself from the Rapier and creates a barrier. The barrier is about the size of Connor and only lasts a short time.

4.) [b]Storm of Judgment - Tempest Wing: [/b]One of the strongest techniques that Connor has at his disposal. This is used as a finishing move or a last resort, as it does drain Connor after the usage. He chooses his weapon, either his pistols or his blade, and he starts appearing with a dark red aura around him. As this happens, two huge wings appear from this aura. With this Connor's abilities and even strikes have doubled than normal. However the drawback is that this technique is only usable for 3 minutes.
[/spoiler]

[color=#800000][i][b][u]Other Information[/u][/b][/i][/color]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoINF3aarvk"]Conner Main Theme[/url] & [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYgtntBIvQo"]Battle Theme[/url]
~The character appearance of Connor is based upon Gokudera Hayato from [i]Katekyo Hitman Reborn.[/i]
~The pistols and 1st attack are originally from a different RP that Aisu created.
~The storm thing is based on the fact of that is Gokudera's Flame class.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1357610762' post='6114793']
@Loki: If you had read the full posts, you'd know that the Tornado was 1 half of the posts. Everyone should be on Flapper Island, in the debris of the Albatross. Otherwise, you've fallen to Mundus and, well, died, or you've been informed (like Ketodama) otherwise.
[/quote]

Oh. I thought the seperaters indicated a different perspective for the Empire and the Scorn.
Oh well. I died trying to save Hino.

[quote name='Yan-Tsundere Barrel' timestamp='1357610899' post='6114796']
Oh. I thought the seperaters indicated a different perspective for the Empire and the Scorn.
Oh well. I died trying to save Hino.
[/quote]
The lack of loyalty and determination to stay within the rp kinda makes me sad... ._.;

Another thing that makes me sad is that it's just who.. Elico and Hino are the only survivors of the Albatross? .__.;

Archived