Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

• The assumption here is that all the individual school years have there own dorm. SO all girls would not be in one central location. The school is as big as a city it has the space. Meaning you can't clear out a Dorm and a half's worth of students and make copies of them in under a half hour.

I Assumed that each Dorm was one huge building housing all the students of a single Gender with Roommates in each Dorm Room...

in addition, I did say "The Student's who Weren't gonna fight" Which accounts for all the First years and a significant portion of the Second Years, [acronym='I even stated that in the RP']not all of the Girls in the entire dorm[/acronym]

EDIT: You know what? I'll edit it so it's First Years only

• There are currently only 9 zombie ninjas. When a shadow ninja is killed in battle they will turn into an undead zombie ninja.
  • Zombie ninjas aren't the headshot kill kind of zombies they're the possessed by creepy green fog so they keep standing up king. Ergo if they can arguably still have the use of their legs and arms then they will always stand up.

10-1 says Aeklyn, realizing that, would likely use Maledictus on any remaining Ninja

As for the Headshot thing, Sarah does not know that

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin's assignment is simple he has to go kill Fifth year students....sense he missed the lesson about fighting something you shouldn't be able to win against. I was hoping any PC upper classman but it doesn't have to be. The shadow ninjas can help his as well.

So Jin is one of the ninja's. All I needed to know xD

I'm having a lot of fun with this, and while I think he should end it at some point, there's no need to end it so abruptly, not when it's all going so well for him. As for the radio tower, it was originally going to be a nearly amphitheatre so as to get Naomi out of the reach of Tenkai's soldiers so her song could continue to empower them, but I thought a radio tower would be more secure to do the same job, and could amplify the Song while Naomi sang it.

I'm having a lot of fun with this as well...Soooo happy it worked out.

And there's only one phase left of the plan. I just wanted everyone to participate before it ended. Its a nice bonding exercise between characters lol. I say this as I have just invited myself into a 3 on 1 between a Master class, a zombie, and some other female demon. Not to mention the twins of plot doom. 

Man I love Tenkai lol

Yeah it is interesting xD Been too busy to post much yet, but hopefully I'll be  free more now xD

If anything I'd just have Masune blast his aura to put fear into everyone (his is by far the highest in the rp so far, with the exception of Lucifer, butit's still pretty close) then eliminate the dead ninja's xD MAYBE let Tenkai know he's aware of what he's doing.

The fog, my favorite ploy here, is a concentrated more refined version of Tenkai's aura. Like Tenkai's aura can force the aura out of the opponent and he can subsequently leech off of it. This special fog enters the body and takes control of person body through their residual aura. The more human and less conscious you are the easier it is for the fog to do its stuff. Ergo the shadow ninjas, who are all human, will usually be the first one's zombified. Of course this brings us to the best part of the plan. Like I said the more human and less conscious you are the easier, doesn't mean its impossible for non-humans to be taken control of either. All of the brutally mutilated victims of Tenkai and the Oda Faction's raid will soon rise again and become half demon super zombies set to kill all non-zombified students who will then go on to repeat the vicious cylce.

Isn't Tenkai great lol

Anywho this is also why boys were attacked first (outside of me wanting to make the Twilight reference lol). Boys are mostly physically stronger than girls in the basest of sense and since the girls are better strategy wise it would be easier to throw shadow ninjas and zombies ninjas at them to by time for the boys to be zombified. Ayame or any boy PC still alive would see the male zombie students of doom first.

As for Masune ending it all. Note Zombie's can't feel fear...they're brain dead. But there are two over sized cauldrons emanating the green fog just a little bit off of school grounds. No non human would ever be able to get close to them but since it is the legendary Masune I'm sure he is an exception to that rule. So destroy those and within maybe ten good minutes the fog will exit the students bodies forcefully (like too much alcohol) and they'll wake up the next morning with hangovers. 

So that means Aeklyn can Roast the Zombie Ninjas with Maledictus Malignatus and Tenkai's Plan can also be ruined even more than I thought with either [acronym='which is often a grave emergency ']Aeklyn or Sarah Gate-shifting[/acronym]... That is particularly Awesome to know

Its impossible to ruin a plan that has succeeded already...And if you gateshift I don't see how that stops anything but just makes killing easily killable (which it shouldn't be anyway) zombies more easily killable. Unless you intend to kill the students too...that would be interesting to see the fall out from that.

Its impossible to ruin a plan that has succeeded already...And if you gateshift I don't see how that stops anything but just makes killing easily killable (which it shouldn't be anyway) zombies more easily killable. Unless you intend to kill the students too...that would be interesting to see the fall out from that.

Gate-shifted Alices tend to feed off the nearest [acronym="Which includes Tenkai if Sarah were to Gate-shift at this moment, and a good portion of students if Aeklyn were to as well"]Humans/Half-demons,[/acronym] Which is usually worrisome enough for Marta to come at them Full Force

gah! i wants to fight!

I also Second this

Gate-shifted Alices tend to feed off the nearest [acronym="Which includes Tenkai if Sarah were to Gate-shift at this moment, and a good portion of students if Aeklyn were to as well"]Humans/Half-demons,[/acronym] Which is usually worrisome enough for Marta to come at them Full Force

Soooo what's the point? They're more powerful when they gateshift I get it I just don't see how that's relevant. Nor do I understand the point bringing Marta into this (or how you came up with that statement). Nevertheless I get it, Alice's are "powerful," I don't need to be inundated with such miscellaneous examples of their theoretical excellence.

Anywho I was really waiting for others but I might as well get this fight on the way. 

Soooo what's the point? They're more powerful when they gateshift I get it I just don't see how that's relevant. [acronym='She likely would not approve of Tenkai's War on the Student body']Nor do I understand the point bringing Marta into this[/acronym] [acronym='Old Blind Eyes had Marta Respond to Aeklyn Gate-shifting, not sure about this one though'](or how you came up with that statement)[/acronym]. Nevertheless I get it, [acronym='More or less the Mysterious Race of "Demons" than "Powerful", I'm actually uncovering More Traits via Sakura's Project']Alice's are "powerful,"[/acronym] I don't need to be inundated with such miscellaneous examples of their theoretical excellence.

Anywho I was really waiting for others but I might as well get this fight on the way. 

inb4kakashisyndrome

Archived