Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1356537348' post='6102470']
@Stalfos: I was wondering about that. It's cool to run him as an NPC for now, but if you want him to be a more serious character I do need an app.
[/quote]

I'll be sure to do that. Hopefully I'll have Merrick's app complete before we get to the first boss fight.

But... I gotta post in the IC first.

Starting on Merrick's app now. As I said before, I hope to finish Merrick's app before the first boss fight, but that depends on how much I can do on it at a time.

[spoiler=Applimicationz]Name: Merrick Seattle
Grade: 5th Year
Personality: In class, Merrick tends to distance himself from other classmates. He also tends to listen to his iPhone while in class, although he only uses one earpiece so that he can still listen to the teacher if need be. Without the iPod, he tends to doze off if a teacher lectures on for too long, but he'll make exceptions for the more intriguing subjects such as the Forbidden Arts Theory class. Despite not paying the fullest attention to the teachers, however, Merrick has had [i]excellent[/i] grades in his exams, particularly his end-of-year Demonology exams. However, the biggest gripe he has is keeping these grades up while keeping an eye out on his half-sister Jayden, who by most purposes is handled by him [i]alone[/i]. While the two of them are apart for a long time, Merrick worries a lot about Jayden, and it shows in his face at times. Still, he isn't afraid to speak his mind, least of all when someone's being an absolute [i]moron[/i].
Weapon: Unless bare fists and some serious footwork count, Merrick doesn't have any weapons.
Ability: Under moonlight, Merrick's strength, speed and stamina improve to exceed that of any human being, and he obtains an aura that allows his punches and kicks to inflict searing pain to demons and half-demons over time. It also makes his body glow, which make him easier to see, and also makes it easier for [i]him[/i] to see things. This aura is at its strongest during a Full Moon, although even when a New Moon is out, he can deal substantial damage to lesser demons and such.
Ace Technique: [b]Fighting Eclipse[/b]

Merrick supercharges the aura around him until it transforms into what appears to be an azure flame. He then throws four punches, followed by two kicks, and finishes by thrusting his arms forward in a Kamehameha style, discharging the entire aura as a gargantuan beam of energy. This beam of energy is more than enough to severly injure a Demon King at the very least, providing that Demon King is hit by all six preliminary hits.
Class: Master Berserker/Adept Arcana
Crush: [acronym='Merrick hasn't decided which of the two to go with yet, although he'd like to have both if he can.']Either Lien Akatsuki OR Ayame Kageya[/acronym]
Classes Taken: 1. Demonology 12
2. Exorcism 101
3. Alchemy 101
4. Demon Anatomy 2
5. Advanced Hand to Hand 4
6. Forbidden Arts Theory
Theme Song: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwN7OrjAGPw"]Persona 3 OST - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)[/url]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://safebooru.org//images/908/8987ba0fdc0231e58cb5920d4710cb29c0a20111.png?914319[/img][/spoiler]
Bio:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Also, an idea for a class:]Forbidden Arts Theory (5th and 6th years only; Recommended for Magicians and Arcana)

A class that teaches students about the Forbidden Arts and what they do, as well as giving an in depth exposition of [i]why[/i] they're forbidden. Before being enrolled to this class, students must sign a contract stating that they will not perform these Forbidden Arts in public, nor will they attempt to discover the incantations of each Forbidden Art.[/spoiler]

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1356627024' post='6103478']
basic combat training 1. sooo hardcoooore.
[/quote]

Wait till we get to Advanced Combat class, we start introducing bombs lol

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1356628027' post='6103494']
I thought Jin was gonna get killed xD Like, legitimately killed xD
[/quote]

I did legitimately think about it but Soren seemed to really want to save the boy lol and I can't figure out how the story plays without one of its main characters.

Archived