Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1357700766' post='6115792']
It's cool Stalfos. I'd rather see a nice, neat, well written character than a hastily turned in one, so take your time xD

By the way, a large majority of the story will be these missions, since as Simdoggy pointed out, [b]classes everyday would get boring.[/b]
[/quote]

But Tenkai isn't boring...is he :( lol

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm gonna go ahead and skip to demeter's end of the school day. anyone who i'd asked to join that assignment can interact with my character and such, as he'll be hanging around the front gates, looking for ppls to recruit.

[b]Edit:[/b] hey, yosuke. what's the timing for the school day? i've seen so far classes being 1 hr long, with breaks being 15 min.
soo. it's like this as of now:

8:30-9:30, first class
9:45-10:45, second
11-12, third
12-1, lunch
1-2, fourth class
2:15-3:15, fifth
3:30-4:30, sixth
4:45-5:45, seventh
6-7, eighth

with lunch being interchangeable with the fourth class, and didn't think it'd need the breaks.

so am i correct? i'm asking because in your original post you wanted timing specifics and since i'm skipping my character forward to end his school day, when he only has five classes.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1358120601' post='6119988']
Yes, class schedule is something like that, but the lunch hour is between fourth and fifth. Also, sorry I've been absent. Piled up a massive workload of stuff, and slight writers block too .3.
[/quote]

its all good. and sweet. shall get to posting.

Archived