Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1357448839' post='6112544']
It's a visual technique that shows the user the souls of the one's living around them and cuts through the Mist. It also locks in on movement and helps to predict what an enemy will do, similarly to how chamber reading works.
[/quote]

Ooo...that will be tough for Jack to get around. Especially if he can predict his moves. Unless...I focus more on shadows! ;D Anyway, I'll make another post when it get's closer to 4.

Yeah, he can't predict aura use yet. Just movements and stuff. It's also more accurate than chamber reading, but his reaction time is just as important, which Jin's reactions haven't been tempered yet, so Jack honestly shouldn't have that much trouble, and should have no trouble if he doesn't hold back. Jin'll just no where his ass is getting kicked from and how it's gonna get kicked.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1357449262' post='6112554']
Yeah, he can't predict aura use yet. Just movements and stuff. It's also more accurate than chamber reading, but his reaction time is just as important, which Jin's reactions haven't been tempered yet, so Jack honestly shouldn't have that much trouble, and should have no trouble if he doesn't hold back. Jin'll just no where his ass is getting kicked from and how it's gonna get kicked.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Maybe I'll just stick with fists. ;P

Yeah, Chaos Sight is only overpowered later when it's user is at the same level as the technique. It's somewhat garbage before that, but Jin is a decent fighter without it, so in truth it'll help more than I let on there.

EDIT: I gotta admit, I'm not sure how to have Jin react to being told he's hated by a stranger .3.

[quote name='Leagacy of the Kingdom' timestamp='1357558482' post='6114020']
Why no one say hi back mayu
[/quote]

Lien was talking to to Sarah and didn't hear, and Jin was focused on figuring out why his eye was on fire. I'll have him notice her next post.

EDIT: In assignments for students, you're allowed to have a total of 5 participants including your character. I recommend bringing Ayame, since she's actually in the school and can get away with bringing Naomi, who as stated in my last post is strong as far as healing goes, Merrick or Jayden, and Theseus. That way most of the people in the RP will be included in the mission. Jin will end up going along no matter who you pick, so that's me handled too. Don't bother asking him about it though, since he's not high enough grade to be allowed access to an A-rank mission .3.

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1357692463' post='6115633']
alright. first assignment of the rp. with Demeter being leader. i've got to choose 3 others. Choices are:

1. Ayame (Simdoggy)
2. Naomi (Simdoggy)
3. Merrik (Admiral)

anyone of you can decline to join and i'll just replace you (unless kio makes you stay)
[/quote]

Crap, that reminds me! I gotta bio to finish :/

I'll get to it once I have room on my schedule.

so, yosuke, when would demeter receive this mission? in a day or two? you'd said in about three days rp-wise, im just asking specifically. that way i can just forward demeter to waiting at the school's gate, looking for ppl to recruit. he doesn't have classes with any others and probly gets out earlier since he doesn't have as many classes as others.

Archived