Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back DK :D

As for abilities for Stalfos, scientifically speaking, the [b][i]living[/i][/b] brain can only use about 40% of their total strength (it's probably a LOT lower, but hey) and half-demons can only use about 75-85% of theirs, but since your characters undead, those rules don't apply to her. So an ability to use her full force, could work too. If all else fails, she can always just have that cliche ability of controlling her detatched limbs.

Wolf, everything checks out, but the ability. I'm afraid I'm a bit confused as to what it actually does, and what makes it unique, because so far it looks like it's just a different color aura, but is otherwise the same as any aura. So if you can explain what separates it from other aura it's accepted.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1355835679' post='6096786']
Probably Friday or Saturday. I wanna give Stalfos time to finish
[/quote]

Actually, I probably won't need [i]that[/i] long. If I don't finish in 24 hours then you have official permission to start without me. Might actually give me incentive to think of things faster.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1355380131' post='6091897']
4. Time is gonna be sensetive in this RP, so every time the scene changes, you'll be required to list the time your character joins the scene
(EX: Time Square: 10:05 P.M.
Bob sat on a bench and waited for the bus.
Time Square: 10:06 P.M.
Jane sat next to Bob.)
[/quote]

I'd like to remind everyone about this rule, and ask that they remember it in their post. If anyone needs an example, just look at my first post. And yes, it's required for each post, not simply time changes. If you don't know the exact time change between posts, or even if their was one, just assume a minute passed by. Thank you.

Not sure if this helps, but at the very least, you didn't get lay and try to say Goku wished her back with the dragon balls but something went wrong due to the negative ki build up in Bulma's briefs, so she only came back half way and was in the wrong dimension. I think I'da slapped you if you had xD

Archived