Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright. i think i can work it. imma visit my dad and then when i'm back, i'll edit my last post to go through the class more swimmingly (i know i left it kinda open).

so. how would you like exorcism to work (asking kio and everyone else), by the books with a verbal incantation? or something along the lines of forcing the possessor out of the host, more than likely with your aura? im not running this rp so i don't feel like an aspect of the school should be my decision alone, unless kio says otherwise.

my character's not in that class, either way.

simdoggy, when i do post up how the class goes, you can make your own post having character reply at any point (since the teacher is asking questions and whatnot, your character is able to answer, comment, and the like) and i'll just edit my post accordingly. that way im not controlling your character by not allowing him any chance at response. sound good?

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1356479937' post='6101969']
Considering some of the other stuff to do with the magic, I think the way of using aura would be best. That's just my opinion on the matter though.
[/quote]

[color=#000000]Actually, I should probably explain the difference between that.[/color]

[color="#000000"]Exorcisms in[/color][color=#000000][size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]vol[/background][/font][/size][/color][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]ve using verses from the Bible, Quran, and other Sacred tomes and scrolls to banish demons back to Hell. This is about all your typcal exorcist will do. But since that's obviously less effective than killing the demon, since they tend to break out of Hell later, Demon Slayers used aura to exterminate them, rather than simply banish. Even though killing the demon is the preferred option, this isn't always possible. For example, when the demon possess a human, and there's a chance t save that human, it would be the Demon Slayers job to first banish the demon, then kill it when it's no longer a threat to that persons life.[/color][/font][/background]

[color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hope that helps .3. [/background][/font][/color]

@Hydra: I like both apps, but Sim's right, if it's Theseus' final year it'd be his 6th, and this parts just my opinion, but you may want to make him a vanguard too due to his Caladbolg's forms, and fighting style. Also, PM me about your plans for Ame so we can get something good planned out.

@Stalfos: I was wondering about that. It's cool to run him as an NPC for now, but if you want him to be a more serious character I do need an app.

EDIT: Forgot to ask this, but do you guys want to fight the demons or the Hell Guild first? We're going to fight both by the end of the RP anyways, but obviously things will change based on who's first, and the enemy will probably change by season two depending on how this goes.

Archived