YCM Christmas Game - Cafeteria

CinnamonStar

Hitting their own bad may be pointless be[color=#ffffff]s[/color]cause un[color=#ffffff]o[/color]less he[color=#ffffff]m[/color] voluntarily[color=#ffffff]e[/color] makes[color=#ffffff]1[/color] himself easy[color=#ffffff]i[/color] to kill[color=#ffffff]s[/color],[color=#ffffff]w[/color] it will [color=#ffffff]a[/color]be an [color=#ffffff]t[/color]obvious [color=#ffffff]c[/color]tactic [color=#ffffff]h[/color]AND a [color=#ffffff]i[/color]waste [color=#ffffff]n[/color]of their kill.[color=#ffffff]g[/color]Issun does seem to be expendable but then again no one is. So in order to save face we need people to start saving themselves and others as much as possible.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just confirmed that Remo isn't a bad guy or the big bad. Unless he joined the game and Cinnamon didn't inform us of the ratio change, then he IS good. The reason being is simple: He joined the game after the big bad and other roles were assigned. Unless he was a deliberate late game addition, which I highly doubt, so we should stop wasting our time trying to get rid of him.

He has consistently voted for the side of the good. Even in the face of evils he has. I myself was suspicious of him until I thought about his area and his voting style. Joey hasn't said anything in days and neither has Lojan until recently. It's going to take some deduction but we have only a few Suspects at hand. I'll make a list of suspects for the psycho who aren't evils after tonights vote gets revealed. If Dwarven is the psycho then it will be massively convenient for us.

The only reason why I'm not as active as I would like is because...I've been asleep in the past few hours. For all we know, the cafeteria could be a all-good section, though. I'm thinking that either Joey or Simdoggy is the convert if we're all thinking that Cid is a good guy after all, and I'm also thinking Lujan might be an evil or the convert. I wouldn't be surprised if I do get killed by the next evil attack though, but I am thinking that the cafeteria is an all-good section.

If we treat this club as 1 of the 3 goods

then we can say this:
Of all the suspect list
Lujan has said the absolute Least.

Joey was already targeted and it makes sense for him to be on the all good team. Unless Aya was converted which she may have been,
Then that leaves the other team whose name i cannot remember on the good side.

Which leaves Lujan. Now I DO NOT want to cast him unnecessary suspicions, espcially with the feast so close. We have 2 main evils left which are Da Weird & Durin.

I am starting to think that Aya might be bad sense she hasn't shown back up and would be a good capture. I have literally no clue about Simdoggy. So honeslty, unless they start to get rid of us 1 by 1, we have time. Very little but time nonethelesss. Jack & Kvn would either of your abilities be good in deducing this issue because if so please look into Lujan or Sim.
That will narrow it down a lot.

Cid's Team is consistent of all Good.
Writer's are nearl perfect evil.
Lujan's Team is mixed.
Our Team is good so far.
The other team that remains is either exclusively good.

HOWEVER, we cannot operate under the idea that WE are innocent. If Lujan is NOT an evil, we need to look to ourselves for consideration.

If I recall, at the start there must've been 5 evils running around, 1 of them was Eisenheim and 3 of them was residing in the Lit section. so there must've been 1 more running around. When Eisenheim deid he converted someone so in total there would've been 6 evils. So that's why I'm thinking Lujan is evil, and I'm also thinking that one of us (possibly the GM) is the convert.

I also fear that this Day Phase might be my last Day Phase, I'm sure Durin will try to bump me off in the next Night Phase, if he survives this Day Phase.

Also, are you gonna make up your mind WHAM between Durin or Da Weird? I will go after Da Weird in the next Day Phase if I live through the night and If I'm awake for the next Day Phase.

I can survive a night because of the room we are in. And I'm awesome and stuff. I just need to sway Lujan into changing his vote. The only way that won't happen is if he is an evil. Cmon british I know we can do this. So let's do it. I also think Aya's an evil now. Which is sad.

Archived