YCM Christmas Game - Cafeteria

CinnamonStar

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1356897901' post='6106338']
We need someone else to vote for Durin. And you need to vote for him. Too. Unless you already have and I missed it. WHERE'S THE GM!!!
[/quote]

Asleep, tyvm.

Also, all things into consideration, I'll stick by what I said. Simdoggy wasn't the convert. That means Lujan is.

I'm thinking Lujan is an evil, but not the convert though. Cid's ghost (who Durin believes is lying) is thinking that you are the convert GM. Aya could be the convert though, but she could still be a good. I don't know where to stand regarding the convert though.

I'm gonna go to sleep so I may be unable to take part in the next Day Phase (given I survive the Night Phase), depending on how long the DP lasts.

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1356912815' post='6106528']
I'm thinking Lujan is an evil, but not the convert though. Cid's ghost (who Durin believes is lying) is thinking that you are the convert GM. Aya could be the convert though, but she could still be a good. I don't know where to stand regarding the convert though.

I'm gonna go to sleep so I may be unable to take part in the next Day Phase (given I survive the Night Phase), depending on how long the DP lasts.
[/quote]

Remo proved his credibility (and lack thereof) and all, but as a ghost he can't give his opinion on stuff that's relevant to the game. =/

Also, Aya will get booted for inactivity. If that hasn't happened already.

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1356913102' post='6106531']
Remo proved his credibility (and lack thereof) and all, but as a ghost he can't give his opinion on stuff that's relevant to the game. =/
[/quote]
There's still no way he could've proved that you were the convert though.

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1356913102' post='6106531']
Also, Aya will get booted for inactivity. If that hasn't happened already.
[/quote]
I don't think that's happened yet, but I can see that happening along with the night kill

Archived