YCM Christmas Game - Cafeteria

CinnamonStar

The GM was still yelling all over the place, but he had retreated to the Cafteteria for a perhaps-not-so-relaxing drink.

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo97gi.gif[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#FF0000]THAT [/color][color=#006400]BASTARD [/color][color=#FF0000]EISENHEIM [/color][color=#006400]SILENCED [/color][color=#FF0000]ME. [/color][color=#006400]AND[/color][color=#FF0000] STARTED [/color][color=#006400]BEING [/color][color=#FF0000]INACTIVE. [/color][color=#006400]I[/color][color=#FF0000] DON'T [/color][color=#006400]WANT [/color][color=#FF0000]THAT [/color][color=#006400]HAPPENING [/color][color=#FF0000]AGAIN. [/color][color=#006400]IT'S [/color][color=#FF0000]GO [/color][color=#006400]TIME [/color][color=#FF0000]NOW, [/color][color=#006400]PLEASE.[/color][/font][/quote]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, as much as I wanted to mistrust Remo, he worded the points exactly the way I would have if I knew how to speak. GM I want to know that personally I wish to help your lover, but I need your utter allegiance to me. I don't want to abuse it, but I wannt to count on your vote.

We also have to count for the psychopath.

As far as I thought the psychopath wasn't aligned. They just were supposed to kill everyone. It supposed to be one of the mixed teams and since literature has been outed as evils, now all we have to is vote them out 1 by one, saving DK fir the last because he's probably the big bad.

Cid isn't the big good. I know who that is. That being said, After we get rid of the main evils, we have to worry about 3:
The convert: It will be someone we trust.
The psycho: They will get to wipe us out twice as fast if they kill 2 people a night.
The big bad: We will probably have to vote for him hard.
Also Durin was invulnerable in the bar, which is why the evils targeted him. To throw us off of his scent. It didn't work thankfully.

It makes the most sense since in common mythology dwarves are notorious for being drinkers. Also his name is deathless in it, which hints at something Darker in his life. And GM I suspected you of being the convert first because it seemed like logically speaking, you were be the person most after Eisenheim and you two had a short vendetta for each other and what better revenge would their be than bringing your worst enemy to the your side. But then again, your the GM and have who knows what as an ability.

So here's a list of evils:
Stephen King
Eisenheim
Durin
Da Weird Guy
Convert/???
[s]((Cid Raines))[/s]/ Big Bad/?????

I don't believe Cid is the big bad because he's seems to be trying for the good guys to win tooo hard. He's blatantly put himself out there and to top it all off there's been one attempt to kill him again during the night. If they try again tonight, which will it either be me/Jack or him then one of us may die.

DK is dead set on making us look like the evils, so they won't hit us here.

I believe they will hit either their own big bad, or Issun. Hitting their own big bad would probably drag suspicion from them. Issun is the only one in the crowd who seems to be expendable, since Cid apparently can't be killed.

Archived