Whatever annual Number Tournament ( FULL no longer accepting )

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wildflame' timestamp='1355715808' post='6095520']
Will be entering too. Name's Wildflame everywhere.
[/quote]

If we haven't heard from that AixDivadis guy by Noon tommorrow, your in. I just want to make sure that this person have a fair chance- oh what the heck. I'll make it 16 people. Your in.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1355716055' post='6095527']
If we haven't heard from that AixDivadis guy by Noon tommorrow, your in. I just want to make sure that this person have a fair chance- oh what the heck. I'll make it 16 people. Your in.
[/quote]

Axi's DN user is the same as his YCM user.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1355717861' post='6095545']
Bringerofcake/Bringerofcake

And what about natural combinations, like 53/92?
[/quote]

Hhmmm. You bring up a good point. I HAVE seen people summon Number 92 without Number 53. Give me a night's sleep to think on that one. Anywho, that should be 17, so we can have 1 more.

[quote name='guuu1234' timestamp='1355717749' post='6095544']
Am I allowed to use a pure Mermail build? or a pure Atlantean build? just as long as I don't mix the two archetypes? [b]My DN and YCM Username are the same: guuu1234[/b]
[/quote]

Yes, that should be fine, IF you get a Number that can be summoned with that deck.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1355721328' post='6095566']
If evilfusion [size=1]or I, [size=4]does not get the number hunter position... well then I don't know what planet I live on anymore.[/size][/size]

No seriously, will it still be Earth? Or will it be Barian? Astral? I DON'T KNOW.
[/quote]
Could end up being me.
Cause, y'know, I'm usually the Hunter.

Considering how difficult it is to summon level 9 monsters, and how little level 9 monsters there are to begin with, that means they would have to rely on more convoluted methods (Galaxy Queen's Light, Lemuria, etc) to summon 92. I think that, especially since Heart-Earth summons Dragon that they should be put together. Otherwise they're just... out of place.

[quote name='Legendary Dragon' timestamp='1355722979' post='6095579']
So will the Number Hunter use a special card, since we're using the Numbers Clause.
[/quote]
Generally in these tourneys, Numbers Hunter gets to use whatever they damn well feel like, since they aren't bound by a Rank requirement.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1355768116' post='6095886']
Oh, and by "no banned cards" you mean no EXTRA banned cards, right?
[/quote]

I think he means ones that are actually forbidden. Might be mistaken, but if he meant anything on the banlist I assume he would have phrased it better.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1355773851' post='6095978']
Also, can we use Number cards we don't own, or...?
[/quote]

As the guy running this in Jord's absence. I would say build your deck without including any other numbers. If he feels differently, then you can make changes before it begins. Not having any other numbers fits with the theme of this better frankly.

[quote name='Overlord Barty' timestamp='1355774968' post='6095986']
I think he means ones that are actually forbidden. Might be mistaken, but if he meant anything on the banlist I assume he would have phrased it better.

As the guy running this in Jord's absence. I would say build your deck without including any other numbers. If he feels differently, then you can make changes before it begins. Not having any other numbers fits with the theme of this better frankly.
[/quote]

All those are correct. And you can use 92 if you get 53.

Archived