Whatever annual Number Tournament ( FULL no longer accepting )

Same rules as any other Numbers Tournament. You get a Number, and build a deck around it. If you get Utopia or Shark Drake, you can use their Chaos Forms. If you get Heart Earth or Heart Earth Dragon, you are allwed to use the other. One person will not get a Number. They will be the Numbers Hunter who can take up to up to two of the Numbers from someone they beat. When you beat someone, you can use that Number. It is optional to include it in your deck. You CANNOT change your deck once the Tournament has begun. I will find someone to dsitribute Numbers to people. I'm having Overlord Barty help me co-host this. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tommorrow, so I want someone to help me run this. Include your DN name went you enter. All decklists must be PMed to [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/605920-overlord-barty/"]http://forum.yugiohc...overlord-barty/[/url] for you to get your Number, and to make sure you follow the rules. In addition, and all decks must actually be able to summon their original Number through normal methods, not just by taking control of an opponent's monster to Xyz Summon or something.. Also, the game will be played by the anime/manga rule that only a Number can destroy a Number in battle.

No banned cards.
Forbidden decks- Dark Worlds, Merlanteans, Geargia, Stall Burn, Wind Ups, Dino Rabbit, Inzector

1. Jord200/Stormingphantom
2. ~British Soul~/silversalamence11
3. DeathSDelano
4. STVB/<STVH>
5. Airride/GenexAllyRemote
6. evilfusion/ skielinfiniti
7. TheKaitoKid
8. Agro / DrRED
9. Pacmanexus -Pacman-
10. TheFinalFan/YRPOtaku169
11. Archlord Sora/sora1499
12. Dem the Magic Dragon/Dementuo
13. Legendary Dragon/ Hydreigoon
14. Wildflame
15. AixDivadis
16. Bringerofcake/Bringerofcake
17.Guuu1234
18. slayer_supreme

These are the pairings. Pacman said he's dropping, and Bringerofcake and Guuu didn't get their decks in on time, and are therefore disqualified.

Duel 1. ~British Soul~/silversalamence11 vs Agro / DrRED

Duel 2. evilfusion/ skielinfiniti vs Bringerofcake/Bringerofcake DQ- Winner evilfusion

Duel 3. DeathSDelano vs Dem the Magic Dragon/Dementuo

Duel 4. Legendary Dragon/ Hydreigoon vs 1Guuu1234 DQ- Winner Legendary Dragon

Duel 5.Airride/GenexAllyRemote vs Wildflame

Duel 6. Jord200/Stormingphantom vs AixDivadis

Duel 7. Archlord Sora/sora1499 vs slayer_supreme

Duel 8.TheKaitoKid vs TheFinalFan/YRPOtaku169

Duel 9. STVB/ vs Pacmanexus -Pacman- DROP Winner- STVB

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1355701452' post='6095329']
I'll join, and I am assuming the number we get after submitting the decklist will be a number that can be summoned by the deck correct? not just a random number that is impossible to summon with the deck.

DN and YCM name are the same: DeathSDelano
[/quote]

Thats correct.

And I am guessing the cannot change deck only applies to changing anything that is not adding a Number you just won? Or if you have a fun extra you cannot change a card in the extra deck for new number [Or would we have to notify the deck-checker of the switch of one of your Xyz for a newly obtained number?]

And Ok, you made it seem like we make our deck -> submit it -> then get our number XD
Darn and I was just preparing a deck for this xD

Two other things really quick. First, the last Numbers tournament wasn't a year ago, unless that was something else. Second, you should mention that they have to be able to summon their Number in some way that isn't convoluted like stealing the opponent's Level 8 monster with Mind Control or Tragoedia. Unless you really don't care?

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1355702067' post='6095347']
And I am guessing the cannot change deck only applies to changing anything that is not adding a Number you just won? Or if you have a fun extra you cannot change a card in the extra deck for new number [Or would we have to notify the deck-checker of the switch of one of your Xyz for a newly obtained number?]

And Ok, you made it seem like we make our deck -> submit it -> then get out number XD
[/quote]

That is also correct. The only cards that be added to your decks are the Numbers you take as prizes. You don't need to send message showing your deck everytime you get a Number, since I can imagine that would get annoying. In other words, don't have a full Extra Deck. Leave a few slots for Numbers you win.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1355702251' post='6095352']
First, the last Numbers tournament wasn't a year ago, unless that was something else.
[/quote]

I never said it was a year ago.

Alright, depending on the number I get I will probably be using the deck I planned to use with open slots [as there is nothing to put in those slot that would be use besides numbers]

And I am assuming not all the numbers will be used? as There are 31 numbers total right now
and I feel sorry if someone gets Goldrat

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1355702501' post='6095358']
Alright, depending on the number I get I will probably be using the deck I planned to use with open slots [as there is nothing to put in those slot that would be use besides numbers]

And I am assuming not all the numbers will be used? as There are 32 numbers total right now
and I feel sorry if someone gets Goldrat
[/quote]

You have a point. Numbers 63, 47 aren't out. Number 42 isn't out for another week. The Numbers will be distributed randomly out of the remaining ones.
14 contestants and 29 Numbers. Yet only 13 will get Numbers since someone will be the Numbers Hunter.

Woops just recounted there are 30 Numbers on DN atm; that are not Chaos numbers
No. 6, 7, 8, 9:
No. 10, 11. 12, 15. 16, 17, 19
No. 20, 22, 25 :
No. 30, 32, 33 ,34, 39
No. 40 :
No. 50, 53, 56 :
No. 61, 69 :
No. 83, 88 :
No. 91, 92, 96:

with No53 and 92 have to paired together otherwise if someone gets No92 they would have to seriously jump through the hoops just to be able to play it

Archived