Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1 IC][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

[color=#000080][b][u]Demonology 5, Blind Eyes Academy, 8:40[/u][/b][/color]

Sitting in his chair, Lucas felt incredibly bored as the teacher rambled on about a demon type, that the boy already knew everything that you could learn about in school. Trying to think of things to do until the end of the class, he just sat there, playing with his pen and staring out the window. But suddenly he felt a burst of auras, too many to count, but since they were apparently coming from right below his feet, there was only another classroom there, he figured it was about the number of people that could fit in the room. [color=#000080][b]Tenkai-san is probably kicking the living Hell out of the first years. I remember when I was in their place, along with my other classmates, me and about five other student were the only ones left standing, it was really fun! I wonder how the new guys are holding up...[/b][/color] Lucas concentrated on the aura stability in the lower classroom. [color=#000080][b]Oh, one just went down, another one, damn, he's cutting their numbers by the seconds.[/b] [/color]Lucas was standing on the edge of his seat, shivering from the desire to join the battle. [color=#000080][b]Maybe I should skip a class and visit one of his classes some time.[/b][/color] Lucas sensed something he didn't a second ago. [b][color=#000080]What is this familiar aura, it's more powerful than when I have first encountered it it seems, but I can't remember what it is. Could it be that kid from the dorms? It wasn't that strong before, what's going on down there, is he holding a one on one with the sensei?![/color][/b]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Empty Street, Osaka - 8:10 A.M.[/b]

"Yes, yes, I know all about that. Or at least what I choose to know." Jack crossed his arms as Avichi attempted to show off. "Why must you continue to do such petty things? You should know by now that I'm not easily impressed. Now if you could get some sane woman to fall for your true self, then I might be impressed." He chuckled as he watched Avichi continue to show off before finally explaining what he wanted. Jack took it all in with complete calm as he mulled the request over in his mind. "So you need me to find out what he can do so that you can know if he is of any benefit to you? Well, I suppose I do owe you one. Plus, it would be nice if I knew what he could do as well." He rubbed his chin as he contemplated the possibilities.. "Very well then. Just tell me where to go to find him. But, I'll do this on one condition only." Jack looked into Avichi's face as he finished off his can of soda and tossed it aside. "Get me two more cans of Dr. Pepper. One for the road, and one for when I get there."

[color=#000000][b]January 19, 8:24am[/b]
[b]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Ooh, ooh, ooh, Basic Combat, [i]please[/i]!"[/color][color=#000000] Jayden requested with a beaming smile and lit up eyes.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"...you [i]really[/i] want to take Basic Combat?"[/color] [color=#000000]Merrick asked Jayden.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Uh-huh,"[/color] [color=#000000]replied Jayden.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Again?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Uh-huh."[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Even though you've already got Advanced Combat in the same trimester?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Uh-huh."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"[i]Just[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]because you want another class with Sensei Tenkai?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Uh-huh,"[/color][color=#000000] Merrick face-palmed himself with that last one. In his mind at the very [i]least[/i], it just wasn't [i]necessary[/i] to take both Basic [i]and[/i] Advanced Combat classes in the same trimester. After all, Jayden wasn't learning anything [i]new[/i] by doing that, and she'd technically be better off with a whole new class instead. Unfortunately, there wasn't any other class that she particularly excelled at, as she already took Advanced Combat and Marksmanship.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"You're better off just switching Aura Control classes,"[/color][color=#000000] Merrick stated bluntly.[/color]

[font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]3rd Year Girl's Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:30 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font]

Jessica looked at the Huge Abundance of Data she had on Alices, She had a Dilemma, How much should she actually put on this week's Report? Too Much and, and Although she would shorten the Project a lot, According to the History of Alices, Just before the War that Sealed Vaeskyrn's Fate, Researchers of Alices have been killed by Succubi that were Disguised as Alices in an attempt to keep the humans in distrust of Alices, Too little, and her project could drag on for the rest of her School Career and she still needed to get to some classes in order to actually be able to fight...

Jessica Began to write her Progress Report, She decided to disclose a lot of information to Marta and thus started on a progress Report on the Behaviors, Statuses, and History of Alices, as well as how to Befriend Alices and Behaviors that tend to send them into Gate-shifting

[spoiler='Sakura's Progress Report:']
[b][u]The Summary of the Journey of the Alice Ruins:[/u][/b]

I'm actually very Sorry for disregarding your Advice when we went into the Ruins, The Rune Wall we encountered had almost closed on us when we went in, However, Having an Alice that knew about the Cave and the Ruins as a guide had helped a lot more than you think, There was only 2 traps that we had to get through, aside from the Rune Wall, A Glyph that if it sensed the aura of something that wasn't an Alice, It would have fired a Blast that would have killed anything that crossed, Except Demons and Alices, The Guide helped me get through that, Then there was a Fake Giant Pit, which was like a Maze where if you stepped on the wrong area, you would die... But Aside from that, The Knowledge from the Ruins, or rather the Tomb was very plentiful, especially since there was a Library there, and several other Alices. But then came the true boons, I learned that An Alice can have 2 Caladbolgs on them at once, as another Caladbolg, Known as Maledictus Malignatus, Chose Ashley to be it's wielder, This Caladbolg itself is also of great Significance because According to the Textbooks of Alices, Maledictus Malignatus was the Second Caladbolg of the Very First Alice...

After testing it's power, which allows any Alice that holds it to Gate-shift at will, Aeklyn found a Special Stone(Now called the Order Stone) which with Maledictus Malignatus's Instructions (It can talk to anyone around it By the way), Found a Special Capability, It allows us to transport to and from a Dimension where 1 day there is 2-3 Minutes outside, However, After we got out of the Ruins, We tried bringing someone else to that Dimension to no avail, It seems to hit only people that has Omniether, No matter how small of an amount, The Explanation of me allowing me to travel to that Dimension would be for the fact that Ashley Fed on me once, Which in turn, forces them to give a very minute amount of Omniether, Not enough for most half-demons familiar with Alice Aura to even notice it...

[u][b]Alice Behaviors:[/b][/u]

Alices tend to hold their friends and "Kin" (Which they refer other Alices) Into High Regard and tend to give everything they have just to protect them, Showing them that you mean to harm them is like Asking them to kill you or worse. I've noticed this after Ashley Gate-shifted as she meant to go after her friend back in Basic Combat I to protect him when a Behemoth somehow broke into the School...

[u][b]Gate-shifting:[/b][/u]

You may wonder what is Gate-shifting, Gate-shifting for Alices is reminds me of how Carrion Children are able to Transform into Demon forms, However, Unlike The Carrion Children I've read from Books, Alices that are Gate-shifted have actually turned into their True Demon Forms, Which Resemble much older Women, Gate-shifted Alices have much Larger Tails and are only different to Succubi due to their lack of horns, Their Highly Visible Aura, and sometimes, Multiple Tails. Their Ability to Manipulate Aura is often Tripled after Gate-shifting, Making them easily a force to be reckoned with. Gate-shifts are triggered by a swift change of emotions or being shrouded by Akui (Or Demon Aura, Often Called Malice). Alices that look 11 years old cannot Gate-shift by Normal means...

[u][b]The Diet of Alices:[/b][/u]

Alices often don't need to feed while in their normal forms, Their source of energy is that of their aura, completely unlike pretty much any living thing, However, Their Aura Burns up a bit while Gate-shifting and if they Rampage, They Tire out quickly, Forcing them to feed on the Emotions of Humans or Half-Demons, which feeding actually changes their Aura based on what they feed on, Like if they feed on Sorrows, Their Aura gets harder, causing it to work like Armor, or in the case of Certain Alices, Their "Swords" Become Sharper, and Happiness causes their Aura to be more Malleable, It is said in the books that the best Emotion that an Alice can eat is known as Anguish, for the reasoning that it can cause their Aura to become Pure Omniether if acquiring enough of it. Of course, They don't take all of a single emotion, they just leave enough of it to allow it to regrow...

Alices also have a Venom that puts their prey to sleep so they can feed on them easier

[u][b]Other Alice Abilities:[/b][/u]

Alices have a Pheremone-type Charm that pulls your Attention towards them, Much like Succubi and inccubi, However, It's a lot stronger and requires a decent amount of Willpower to resist. Certain Alices, Namely the Royal Guards, Are actually very annoyed with this ability and often dress in Black to absorb some of this pheremone, Reducing the charming output so that only enough of it would leak out, Dazing their victim. Some Alices are able to form Weapons just by using their Aura, Especially Royal Guard Alices and Gate-shifted Alices

[u][b]Alice Statuses:[/b][/u]

Alices have their own Status System based only on how their Aura control is, Unlike the Demon Slayer Status System... however, Since I do not know the Specifics of the System of the Demon Slayer Status so I can compare them to, I'll just list the Basics for each Tier in the Alice Status System

[b]Regular: [/b]Regular Alices are simple Commoners, however, Although they have High Aura Capabilities, They can't do anything fancy with their Aura, like Make weapons from them

[b]Herald:[/b] Herald Alices have even Higher Aura Control Abilities than Regular Alices, Able to create Small Weapons just by using their Aura, I learned that Ashley is this type of Alice, as she is able to create Short Swords out of her own Aura

[b]Royal Guard: [/b]Royal Guard Alices... ah yes, Those kind of Alices are able to do Absolutely ridiculous things using their Aura alone, Making Swords that can outsize a Behemoth and Swing it with Frightening Efficiency? They can easily do that. Use their Aura to completely block a Sword from Slicing them? They can very easily do that. Use their aura to allow them to make extremely frilly/Sexy Dresses or Adjust any clothes they wear to perfect fit? Yes. They. Can. Do That. Sarah is this kind of Alice, as I think she may have told you earlier... This type of Alice is the only Alice type I can actually find a solid comparison to in the Demon Slayer Status System, as there are Many Stories of Royal Guards, From Slaying High class Demons to helping the Demon Slayers in the Second Scouring from the Shadows. Always Assume that they are Masters of their Class

[b]Leader:[/b] The Leader Alice, often appropriately called "The First Alice", is the Most powerful Alice. Often Desiring peace rather than war, however, The Alices often Involve her into various Stories, Some are true, some are myths. This Alice has a veil of Pure Omniether that if any demon of Half-Demon were to touch her, That person would Die instantly. Both Unfortunately and Fortunately, I have seen this type in the other Dimension, Accessable via the Order Stone and she is Comatose, Encased in a Crystal that even Sarah can't break, and I have doubts you could either

[u][b]Alice Tactics:[/b][/u]

Alices, Even when alone, Tend to use the Element of Surprise to hunt their prey, catching the poor victim off guard or even feeding on them before they even know it, Packs of Alices have a scarier Tactic, An Older looking Alice tends to take off the black portions of their clothing, regardless of how indecent they would look, allowing their charm to go full force onto the victim (Sometimes even hitting those with high amounts of Willpower and even Women), Preventing the victim from being aware of their Surroundings, then the other Alice pin the victim down and have their fill
[/spoiler]

[font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]Demonology I, Room 16, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:50 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font]

Sarah paid attention in class as the teacher had been talking to the class about the Behaviors of Goblins and Imps, Sarah had Smiled, because she had to deal with Goblins attempting to plunder her own Hovel and Imps trying to Plunder the Tomb of the First, so she knew the Attack patterns of both of them, Goblins were Ugly Humanoid Demons that was about as smart, albeit a little less Smart than a Human. Imps were also humanoid, but were very short and very Smart, Able to use some form of Specca. Her train of thought was interrupted by a burst of Aura, no it was not one Aura, Several of them, Which she felt a few just go down, She got a feel of what actually went on and actually started to enjoy the possibility of going in that class, The thrill of the fight getting a little to her, which unfortunately for her, This caused her to flare up her Aura unconsciously, although it was only a little bit, a good portion of the First year hall, More Specifically, the Entire Demonology 1 Class and the Basic Combat 1 Class, could feel it, but when she noticed her own power Surge, It had died down almost in an instant, but her Aura that was expelled hung around her, which, Although it can be sensed, It can't be seen...

[font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]Demonology IV, Room 36[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font][font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4], Blind Eyes Academy: 8:50 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font]

Aeklyn got done with the Lectures and the Homework that she was assigned quite fast and she was just thinking about Meeting up with Sarah again, but she was interrupted by several bursts of Aura, Although a bit far, it was near enough for her to sense it, She sighed and said [color=#800080]"Satsujin-Sensei is at it again"[/color], She was counting the Auras that died down until she felt another aura just flare up in another room, She already recognized the Aura and just Paled, She knew Sarah was a Royal Guard, but she did not know what it meant... and now she knew...

[b]8:32 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101[/b]

"Alright. What do you know about possession?" The teacher asked aloud.

A student confidently spoke out, "It's the phenomena of a one being taken over by a spirit or demon."

"Yes, exactly. Any ideas on how they accomplish this?" At this question, the class fell silent. How would any newcomer to this class have a clue of how a demon possesses someone?

[color=#660033][i]Well, they just enter your body. They.. stop being physical, almost, and just enter you, [/i][/color]Demeter thought silently to himself. He felt like he was right, or at least on the right track, but wasn't one to speak up.

"Any theories?" the teacher continued. "Well, that's why you're here, isn't it? Welcome to Exorcism 101. Here, you will learn how to properly extract demons and spirits from a host's body using appropriate readings and texts." He began handing out a small, black, hardcover booklet. Demeter began to flip through it. It had no title, and was filled with psalms and incantations in many languages, seances, rituals, and extraction seals. "By the end of this class, you'll be able to recognize demons from any culture and religion, and know the exact spell or ritual to conduct in order to exorcise it! But first and for most, we'll start with introductions. Your name, age, demon lineage, if known, and.." The instructor paused to think. "And the last dream you've had. Starting with you," he said pointing at the student sitting closest to him.

[color=#660033][i]Aurgh.. I hate this.. [/i][/color]One by one, students introduced themselves. Good and bad names, teens and young adults, interesting or unimpressive dreams were spilled into the room for all to hear. Now it was Demeter's turn.

He remained seated. [color=#660033]"I'm named Demeter.. and I'm 20. I fall under the Demon King, Lilith, and the last dream I had: I spoke with my mom."[/color] Demeter looked towards the person to his right and nodded his head, motioning for that student to go next. And so continued the introductions.

Basic Combat 1 classroom, 8:30
Soren watched as the first years came in to the class room and sat down. He thought to him self that these students were some of the most unlucky people in the school. He heard a student say you win since he wasn't paying to much attention to the class at the start. He refocused on what was happening when students started to be dispatched by Tenkai quickly . He was not amazed when the teacher pointed he out in front of the first years Soren quickly said under his breath "I hate you". He was instantly rushed by a few of the students hoping to make a quick stand in the class. Soren avoided all of their attacks delivering quick blows tho knock out the students who attacked him. After a while Jin showed up tripping over his shoe lases, Soren quickly moved in between Jin and Tenkai. Soren Had his gun pointed at Tenkai the first time he pulled it out this period and released a fair amount of his aura telling Jin how this teacher is a mad man.

Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101, 8:35 am
Ayame listened in, knowing a bit about how they posess a human, but seeing as no-one else seemed much inclined to answer, she kept silent herself. Then the teacher started to get the class to introduce themselves, and after Demeter did his introduction and motioned to his right where she was sitting, Ayame started her own. [color=#FFD700]"My name is Ayame Kageya, 17 years old, my demon lineage comes from the Demon King, Avachi, and the last dream i had ..."[/color] Ayame stopped, thinking for a couple of seconds before continuing, [color=#FFD700]"I can't remember the last dream I had."[/color] Ayame shrugged as she revealed that, not being someone who could really remember their dreams after waking up. The introductions continued, and through it Ayame found that she wasn't the youngest as had happened a lot in her classes previous to now, and that the dreams were almost always boring, even when described in detail.

[color=#006400][u][b]Basic Combat 1 Room 109, Blind Eyes Academy 9:10[/b][/u][/color]

Tenkai was having a thrilling good time [s]slaughtering[/s] teaching the bright young potential demon slayers. He was already giving them their first lesson in being overwhelmed which is key for anyone who prides themselves a demon slayer. Poor kids were not meeting his expectations however. They were being tossed around like rag dolls which is slightly ironic because Tenkai fights like a rag doll sometimes. His laughter and what some would say insanity were filling the classroom with malice, until he felt another aura. This one wasn't in class his class but it was somewhat close. Tenkai relished the thought that other were synchronizing with these kids and their wills to live. [color=#006400]See class, life is the gift that keeps on giving. Others want to be truly born just like you will be...well maybe.[/color]

He was having fun and he knew that deep down inside Soren was having fun to, or at least half of him should be. Then something strange happened. Tenkai had just managed to achieve of record of taking out 10 half-demon children with one slash and he was preparing to deliver the final blow to this one sniveling student when suddenly some random boy burst through the door. Tenkai was so blindsighted that this youngster managed to tackle him down to the ground. It was a fair that all of the other students feared for this random kid's safety as well as their own. If Tenkai was going to kill them without any provocation then what would he do if there was even the hint of provocation.

Tenkai was somewhat in shock that some boy managed to come in on whim and just crash into him like that. Was this boy luckly, blessed by the Gods, or was this some karmic backlash for not killing the students in his class because they weren't really trying to live. Whatever the reason was, this was happening, and while it was happening Tenkai was just soaking it in piece by piece. He could barely here the young ones apology as his own thoughts of blood and pain were filling his head. He slowly picked himself as the other class had assumed ready positions. At least they were learning something. His head was down though, His long hair covering his face. It was then he shot a glare directly at Soren who has a gun pointed at him. Tenkai stood up straight and inhaled, there was an odd silence in the room as no one knew what to expect. The T.A. has threatened a teacher.

When Tenkai gave a slight exhale through his nose the entire room turned green. The air seemed to be covered in a dense green like fog, the floor now having a green tint, and finally the students themselves looked to be green people. Though the young freshmen were not keen on the green because they were to busy being frozen in absolute terror. This was Tenkai's murderous aura unchained. There were no more auras in the room they were only eclipsed by the sensation of death, this intangible pain. Tenkai looked calm, his smile still bright and malicious as he walked directly up to Soren and put his chest directly against the barrel of Soren's gun. [color=#006400]What are you doing[/color] said the teacher to the assistant. [color=#006400]You know better than this. Threats? Are you really threatening me? You know threats are nothing but oral suicide notes for those who do not crave life.[/color] Tenkai pressed his body even more into the barrel. [color=#006400]Do you not want to live? Have you grown tired of this educational facility?[/color]

Tenkai looked over Soren's shoulder to see the new guy who had just stumbled his way into class. Then he looked around at all of the students who could not move thanks to that aura that was trying to eat away at their inner demons. Tenkai reached out with one of his scythes and pulled the nearest student close to him while giving Soren the perfect shot if he ever wanted to take it. This student was a boy nothing regularly special about him that sets him apart from the other students, it was just his unfortunate luck that he was the closest one at the time. Tenkai stuck one of his scythes in the ground and his hand slowly approached this random students face. Everyone was scared especially the young lad himself. Tenkai palmed the young lads face and the kid burst into tears for he began to soil himself.

[color=#006400]Do you smell that class, do you see this, I have just broken one of your waters, I have just given you life! This is your cowardice, your fear, your weakness, and your limits being forced from your body because they hold you back.[/color] He let go of the boy and picked up his own scythe leaving the student to stew in his juices. By now others were probably softies crying because they did not understand his methods. Hopefully there were some who pushed through and jumped at the chance to be reborn. With a swing of one scythe he mysteriously managed to slash the back wall behind behind him and in front of the class and it spelled his name.

[color=#006400]I am Tenkai and is the Blind Eyes Academy...You're Welcome![/color] With that he retracted his aura as class was finished. He waved his scythes as a signal for everyone to clear the room and help those who couldn't (which was almost everyone...a paradox). The students crawled, cried, and slithered away, but as they were leaving Tenkai made sure the late one understood something. [color=#006400]You better be in my office at the end of your school day late one.[/color] Tenkai let Jin be on his way in case he had another class to attend too. When the class room was empty Tenkai waited for a janitor to come clean up all of the blood, sweat, tears, and...other things the students left behind. Fortunately for these crop of kids the administration had been cracking down on Tenkai for his...teaching methods. So he tried having class with the kid gloves on for a while. Luckily no one died.

Ransu stayed back during the fighting between the teacher, assistant and the rest of the class. Why? Well because he is a summoner, but no one knows that yet, so if he summons the others might mistake it for a wild demon. Ransu couldn't let his summon get killed, as he cared greatly for it. Still, that doesn't mean he gave up on the challenge the professor offered. Ransu instead waited until most of the students left, that's when he went for the win. He first secretly summoned his Snowflake Hound(my app has a description on it), making it stay behind. Ransu then ran toward the professor, using a desk to help him jump high. "You said fifteen minutes to defeat you, only fourteen have passed." Ransu said in the air. He was referring that there was 14 minutes for the class to end, but the professor was mistaken saying that there was fifteen left. Ransu then did a front a flip and aimed to hit he professor's head with his heel. "Never expected a summoner to fight close combat did you." Ransu said as his attack either hit, got blocked, or got deflected.

Ransu's plan was never to actually do much damage though. Instead he was the distraction for his Snowflake Hound to go in for a bite. More specifically the target area was the professor's lower side, right below the ribs. That way not much muscle could get in the way.

[u][font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]3rd Year Girl's Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:15 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font][/u]

Jessica had finished up with her Progress report on Alices, however, She needed to deliver said Progress report to Marta, So carrying the Progress Report, She went out of the Dorm and into the School, and rather easily found Marta's office, She knocked on the door and waited for a response from Marta...

[u][font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]Demonology IV, Room 36, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:55 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font][/u]

Aeklyn was let go early because she had her homework Done and with the Teacher's Permission, She went to check on Sarah, to see how she was doing, With her Mask of the Mist unknowingly on, She walked out of the classroom and into the hallway. She exited the 3rd year Hallway and went into the First year Hallway...

[u][font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4]First Year Hallway[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font][/u][u][font=georgia,serif][u][b][color=#4B0082][size=4], Blind Eyes Academy: 9:00 AM[/size][/color][/b][/u][/font][/u]

Aeklyn looked around the First year hallway, She did not want to pay a visit to Satsujin-Sensei's Class because she really did not want to piss off the teacher, but her search for Sarah came to an end when the hall started to fill a little with First Year Students, That included Sarah and the rest of the Demonology I Class, Which Aeklyn just hugged Sarah, Which allowed Sarah to See her, Aeklyn then Spoke first [color=#800080]"Heya Sarah-Chan, How was your first day at class?" [/color]Sarah then smiled and said [color=#daa520]"Nothing new Ashley, Although I can see one of the classes seems to be quite... lively"[/color] Sarah then took out her Schedule and Immediately noticed that Sarah had both her Aura control Class and her Basic Combat Class with Tenkai, Causing Aeklyn to pale, although she did not worry about her friend at all, She then said in a bleary tone [color=#800080]"Eep... May their god help Satsujin-Sensei..." [/color]Sarah was rightfully confused about what Aeklyn meant until she explained [color=#800080]"Satsujin-Senei is what I call Tenkai-Sensei, The Basic Combat I Teacher, Whose Teachings are actually quite infamous among the school..." [/color]Aeklyn was interrupted by the Basic Combat 1 being excused from class, She did not know what time it was then, some of the Students ran away from the class, the Sight was similar as if there was a fire in the room. Aeklyn sighed and said [color=#daa520]"That's must be one rough teacher, I'm pretty sure that he may be in for an even rougher fight when I get into class" [/color]Aeklyn was actually very lucky to not have Advanced Combat with Tenkai, She shuddered at the thought, but then, She smiled and told Sarah [color=#800080]"Good luck in your Next Class, I'm pretty sure you'll meet a friend of mine there" [/color]Sarah Nodded as Aeklyn and Sarah parted ways once more... Aeklyn to her Basic Combat VII Class, and Sarah to Basic Pharmaceuticals I...

[b]9:17 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101[/b]

The introductions were completed a little more than a half an hour later since they began. Demeter's mind wasn't swayed about not getting to know any of the other students. Except for the female who'd spoke to and took the seat next to him, yet he wasn't sure why.

The class went on swimmingly. The teacher explained how to quickly go through the exorcist's booklet using its appendix and how to pronounce some of the more difficult words in the text; that took up the remaining time in class. Homework was assigned: memorizing at least 3 of the rituals or incantations by tomorrow. Demeter figured that was easy enough and slowly got to his feet as class was dismissed.

As Demeter gathered his things, he looked up to Ayame. [color=#660033]"So.. were you lying about the dream thing?"[/color]

Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101, 9:18 am
Ayame looked at him, supprised by the sudden question. [color=#FFD700]"It was a lie, I do remember the last dream I had, but I didn't really want to tell the class, and I don't remember most of my dreams so I just said that I didn't remember that one either."[/color] Ayame shuddered, thinking of the dream. It had been a nasty one, in it she had come home to find her father being slaughtered by a group of Demon Slayers, and Naomi lying on the floor nearby, her fragile body broken and splayed across the floor. [color=#FFD700]"That one was a dream I don't want to remember more than anything. So what about you, what's so significant about seeing your mother in your dream?"[/color]

[b]Jan 19, 8:49 am - Blind Eyes Academy / Theory Classroom 16[/b]

"I take it I'm boring you, Mr. Knight?" Takehaya snapped, breaking off abruptly from his standard introductory lesson,

Marta had been clear to him to practise lenience on the new students -it was the only reason he was allowed to teach a first year course [i]at all, [/i]even if it was a purely theory one- but there were still certain standards to be held. Especially if the given student was, himself, a fifth year. The problem was epidemic -few teenagers respected Demonology as a class- but Lucas' response irritated him especially. If it were simply boredom, that would be one thing- Goblinoids were never interesting. But when he was actively distracted by someone else, well then, that irked him.

And of course, the cause of it was Tekai's class. Like it always was. The man was a cumbersome oaf who took to combat like an ox to a canvas, but he was unfailingly assigned to teach combat to the new recruits each and every year; a tragedy, to be sure. He didn't even understand Marta's reasoning behind it; for as... temperamental as Takehaya knew he was, Tekai was just as unstable in merely a more lateral fashion. It had to be favouritism, he grumbled himself; there was no other reason why a mere human would be better suited to teaching fighting while he was cooped up in a classroom talking about goblinoids.

Exactly what the hell was he doing with his time?

When Veilnara suddenly started leaking aura everywhere in her excitement- her attention [i]also [/i]apparently having been grabbed by Tekai despite him being on an entirely different floor- Takehaya felt the final straw break. To hell with all this; he was nobility. He deserved better than a [i]textbook. [/i]

He tossed the book to the ground in distaste and shook his head.

"You know what? Screw hobgoblins. I don't care about their military strategies and evidentially neither do any of you. I'm going to talk about something far more dangerous and annoying that you'll have to come up against- people. Human beings," he muttered, taking off his glasses in order to clean one of the lenses abstractly. Two of his swords clinked softly when he leaned against the wall, given that scabbards covered most of the rest of his body.

Well, ten scabbards and a tie. Marta had insisted years ago, and Takehaya was never one to break tradition.

"Humans will pop up literally everywhere you go. I don't know what you're doing or why, but some guy out there personally hates you for it and will try to stab a sword in your gut. If you graduate from this school, you can bet that sword will have enough magic shoved into it to make an elf blush. And here's the kicker; unlike demons, people will complain if you kill them, usually."

People, councils, teachers, age-old dead fathers. It was always the same thing- get a bit of power, and suddenly you're terrible for wanting to actually use it; Takehaya knew that more than most that strength could actually get you into more trouble than it could solve.

"Aside from that, humans can be tricky. Halfbreeds have enough variety between them that trying to predict based on species is an idiot's plan. Even purestrains still have Caladbolgs, those are enough of a wildcard to make any sort of preparation difficult, if possible. Information is more important when fighting an equal than it is when fighting a demon, stupid as you might think the idea is; when it comes down to it, Demon Slayers just use a few tricks to try and trip people up before they go in for the kill. A responsive strategy, therefore, should be to [i]neutralize [/i]those tricks by learning about them before hand..."

[b]??? ??, ?? :???:? ? - ????????[/b]

It was foggy.

Sakirigi... Ame. Yes, that sounded familiar. Was what who she was?

...No, it didn't sound right. Not quite right anyway. But it was a name, was it not? She could be Ame Sakirigi. It didn't matter who she was before. The past was fleeting, long lost and forgotten, discarded like a torn fruit rind.

There was a building before her. The light was dim, but she could make out its general shape, the silhoutte it pressed against the night sky; and, deep within her being, she felt that this place was important because of... something.

No need to question things. This place was important; that was simple enough. Another memory came to the fore; This was... Blind Eyes. Yes, an Academy hidden in the mists, veiled from view like a vanished wart. Yet another hidden 'truth'.

The newly dubbed Ame Sakirigi casually strolled into the school of Demon Hunters like a ghost, stepping silently enough she may as well have floated.

[color=#006400][u][b]Basic Combat 1 Room 109, Blind Eyes Academy 9:24 A.M.[/b][/u][/color]

Tenkai was somewhat saddened at the display he dealt with today it wasn't the best first class he ever had. He didn't really count that many "survivors." Sure all of the students came out alive, but that was because the administration cracked down on him for having so many casualties in a class. Tenkai always felt that if you really wanted to live then you would stay alive. Students he mutilated just didn't want to live enough. He let out a sigh and was about to walk away when he heard a noise coming from deeper inside the classroom. He turned around in shock to find the same bored, white-haired, student from before was now charging at him. Tenkai tilted his head sideways in inquiry as this young lad jumped off a desk and came in for close quarters combat. The young lad's heel drop kick was a thrilling success as Tenkai's head was going downwards forcing him to take notice of the Demon dog coming at him. The boy then mentioned something about a summoner fighting close quarters and that being out of the usual.

Poor child...is what anyone who knew Tenkai would say at this moment. The dog got its teeth directly into Tenkai's side. This caused Tenkai to moan in pain but his moans didn't sound agonizing they sounded almost sexual. He was getting a thrill out of being bitten. He himself was not immune to his own line of thought. He believed pain was a way to feel alive and it was refreshing to see a student with such moxy. As for the dog biting him it couldn't last for more than a couple of seconds. Tenkai's aura is the anti-life for all things supernatural so the dog would just die (or unsummon) when getting its teeth into the man. Now that the hound was dealt with time to deal with the boy. Tenkai did some fancy footwork and quickly appeared behind the boy and gave him a hug. It wasn't violent or anything malicious (well not too malicious). The boy would now find himself in the embrace of a mad man.

[color=#006400]Why did you ruin the surprise? If you didn't say that you were a summoner your attack would have been much more effective. It was entertaining to say the least though, you made me feel alive. I can feel the pain surging through me. I can feel your yearning for life.[/color] Tenkai then rested his head right on the mysterious boys shoulder. A small trickle of blood came from the teacher's forehead and stained the boys clothes. [color=#006400]I can tell by the way you attacked just now you are no ordinary freshman. In fact, I would gander to say you aren't a freshman at all. Our stare down earlier told me that you are used to battle, you have faced the true enemy (demons) and have lived to tell about it. I also know from your seat selection in class and that distant expression you had when I first walked in that you don't like school. Is it beneath you? Do you know everything there is to know?[/color] Tenkai's rhythm of speech started to quicken as he continued to bestow this young lad's ear with haunting whispers. [color=#006400]You don't. You don't know everything there is to know about demon's, you aren't the big man on campus...[/color]Tenkai started to run his face through the boys unkept white hair smelling the boys scent and getting intoxicated by his boldness... [color=#006400]and you have much, much to learn. And I will make sure, at the very least you learn one thing[/color]...Tenkai flicks both his scythes to where the blades are around both of their necks and with the softest and most eerie whisper...[color=#006400]Never...mess...with me.[/color]

Tenkai was done for the day and the minute had passed so he stood upright and let the new boy go. [color=#006400]Now off to class, I don't want you to be late now.[/color] He said with a wave and a smile.

[b]9:32 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Exorcism 101[/b]

The girl revealed that she was, in fact, lying about her not remembering her last dream, and then asked about Demeter's. She'd also said she didn't wish to revel on her dream and Demeter didn't want to press it further.

[color=#660033]"Uhm.. nothing, I guess. I just dream about her a lot. All of them, just talking with her." [/color]Demeter started feeling an awkward spell in the air as he pulled a sheet of paper with his school schedule from his pocket. Remaining silent, he saw his next class was Guardian Arts 4. It was his last year for that class now; he was almost a full-fledged master knight.

[color=#660033]"Why'd you greet me now?"[/color] Demeter realized this question could be considered inquisitive after a moment and sort of blundered on. [color=#660033]"I mean, it's just you've been here as long as I have, and we've never really talked before now."[/color]

[color=#660033][i]Am I really gonna be this awkward with anyone I happen to meet?[/i][/color]

[b][u]Basic Combat Class, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:25 A.M.[/u][/b]

Only now was Jin realizing just how dire the situation he'd found himself in was. This man wasn't just giving an example, he was literally trying to kill the students in his class. Was he insane? No, why bother asking that question. Of course he was. He felt lucky that Soren had been there to help him, otherwise he may not have survived to see his next class.

Just when he'd thought he was in the clear however, Tenkai mentioned the last thing Jin'd wanted. Detention with him. He felt an icy cold chill that had nothing to do with his aura run down his spine. "Y-yes sir! I'll be here after class!" he said, praying that he'd survive to see the next day. The other students had all been staring at him, as if they were sure the fate that awaited him was as dire as if he were going to fight a Demon King. He solemnly walked out of class, sulking his head.

As he was leaving however, he guessed that he should thank the one responsible for keeping him alive. He turned around to face Soren as he was placing his pistol back into its holster. "Hey, thanks for helping out back there. You obviously risked a lot." After, he'd turned and started off toward his next class, which after that, he was not eager to be late to.

[b][u]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 8:25 A.M.[/u][/b]

Marta stopped typing and sighed. She was afraid that Jayden would want that class... Again. She'd expected a class like this, but again Aura Control was more important for her. "What if I put you in his Advanced Combat Class and then give you an Aura Control class?" she'd asked, signalling to Merrick to back her up. It wasn't that she couldn't just say no, more that she didn't want Jaydens feelings to be hurt, and it was better that she thought that she was getting her way.

She knew it'd be best to put her with Tenkai somewhere, but as far as she knew, he didn't teach aura control. Or rather, Marta was uncomfortable letting him teach it, as he'd probably try teaching them by trying to kill them while they remained calm. It was here that Marta found herself wondering why she'd allowed someone like Tenkai to teach beginner classes in the first place, but realized she'd been getting off topic with her thought process and focused on Jayden again. "Would that be okay sweetie?" she asked her cheerfully, hoping she'd be able to keep the fact that she'd been questioning her own judgement secret.

[b][u]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:15 A.M.[/u][/b]

It'd been at most 45 minutes since Jayden and Merrick had gone, an Marta had finished all her paperwork for the morning. She'd just grabbed the latest copy of JUMP from one of the shops in the city, and was just settling herself to read it, when she heard a small knocking on he door. [i]I'm never gonna relax, am I... [/i]She dropped her feet from their perch on the edge of her desk and placed her JUMP in a small cabinet of the desk. "Come in." It was Jessica this time. This probably meant more work for Marta, but she was unwilling to say no to it. "How may I help Sakura-chan?"

[b][u]Empty Street, Osaka: 8:11 A.M.[/u][/b]

Avichi's already drooping eyes drooped lower at Jacks request. He must've smelled the cola he'd had on him at the time. Regretfully, Avichi reached into the pocket of his jacket and tossed Jack his last can of Dr. Pepper. Cola had been one of the things they'd both agree'd was better than blood, so Avichi could understand his request. Cake too. He should was glad Jack had not asked for cake as well as the cola. "Well then." the Demon King continued "I wish you the best of luck, and will see you again in Academy City." And with that, Avichi waved his hand and vanished.

[u][b]Basic Combat 1 Room 109, 9:25 A.M.[/b][/u]

Somehow Ransu's attack actually hit. He was shocked that it hit. He even managed to make him bleed a little. Still in the air Ransu noticed that his Snowflake Hound was in danger of getting killed. So Ransu quickly unsummoned ito try to save it. This distracted him though, by the time he realized the professor was hugging him from behind, talking into his ear. Ransu kept struggling, hoping that he could still win. Once the professor's blood landed on Ransu's shoulder Ransu froze. The professor then started speaking directly into Ransu's ear. Ransu, now frozen with fear, was of course scared.

This fear he felt, it was nothing like anything he has ever felt. Not even during actual missions has he felt this fear. Something about this professor, was he truly a maniac. Could it be he isn't just acting to toughen up the students. Thought's like this were dashing through Ransu's head while being held. He was so scared that he didn't even notice the scythes almost touching his neck. As soon as the professor let Ransu go, he fell straight on all fours. Ransu was shaking violently, his eyes looking everywhere. The words the professor said. "...Never...mess...with me." The way he said it, it stuck. After about a minute Ransu managed to get control of his composure a little. He managed to stand and walk out of class. Once out the door Ransu didn't got to class. Instead he ran straight to the nurses office.

[u][b]Nurse Office, 9:28[/b][/u]

"Pleas help!" Ransu said as he busted the door open. The nurse immediately stood up. [color=#dda0dd]"What's wrong?"[/color] she questioned. She started looking around Ransu's body only noticing a little amount of blood on his shirt, but no wounds.[color=#dda0dd] "I don't see anything wrong."[/color]

"Not me." Ransu said. He bit his finger and smeared blood over his summoning circle. From it his Snowflake Hound appeared, but not like before. Immediately it fell on its side breathing heavily. "During our class, the teacher challenged us. Crystal(that's going to be the name of the Snowflake Hound) manged to bite the teacher, but something happened. As soon as she bit him I felt something wrong. It's as if he poisoned her. Please help her, don't let her die." Tears fell from his eyes, showing how much he cared. The nurse then walked outside. [color=#dda0dd]"I'll be right back, I'm going to get someone who can help." [/color]she said leaving the nurses office.

Ransu hugged Crystal, not caring that ice began to form on him. "I don't care if I'm scared." Ransu told her. "I'm going to beat him, that professor. No one hurts you and gets away with it." By the time the nurse got back with a another staff member there was a thin layer of ice all around Ransu's body, who was still hugging Crystal.

OOC: If any teacher wants/can help go for it. It would be good for character interaction. If not I'll just post something later.

[color=#000000][b]January 19, 8:30am[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Jayden was disappointed that she didn't get to take Basic Combat again, but when Marta suggested she take an Aura Control class instead, she went into a state of [i]shock[/i]. Tears started to well up in her eyes, and she clutched her forehead in despair, as if she were having a bad headache.[/color]

[color=#800080]"But I don't [i]wanna[/i] take Aura Control..."[/color][color=#000000] Jayden protested, [/color][color="#800080"]"It's too hard and it's so [/color][i][color="#800080"]stupid[/color] [/i][color=#800080]and..."[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"It's [i]important[/i], Jayden, e[/color][color=#FF8C00]specially with [i]your[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]power.[/color][color=#FF8C00]"[/color][color=#000000] Merrick intervened, before looking at his watch and realizing he'd better get to his Exorcism class, [/color][color=#FF8C00]"So... yeah, just give her the Advanced Combat class and the [i]first[/i] Aura Control class. I [i]think[/i] that's the one Tenkai teaches. Anyway, do that, and we'll see you at recess.[/color][color=#FF8C00]"[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, he dragged Jayden out of Marta's office.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]January 19, 9:29am[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]Data Analysis 101, Room 84, Blind Eyes Academy[/b][/color]

[color="#000000"]Merrick had left early from his... rather [i]boring[/i] first Exorcism class, after leaving a note for the teacher of course, and immediately set off to Jayden's Data Analysis class to see if she was actually [i]there[/i]. She had a tendency to mistake that class for her free period, and rarely ever turned up as a result. From the looks of things, this was no exception, as when Merrick peered into the room, he couldn't find Jayden anywhere. He [i]did[/i], however, manage to find a rather attractive girl there, and was thinking about a possible relationship with the girl, when all of a sudden...[/color]

[color=#008080]"Ah, Merrick, what brings [i]you[/i] here?"[/color][color=#000000] asked the Data Analysis professor, who had just found Merrick on his way back to class.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Huh?"[/color][color="#000000"] Merrick turned around to see the professor, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Oh, um... I was just wondering where Jayden was. She hasn't turned up, [i]has[/i] she?"[/color]

[color=#008080]"Quite,"[/color][color=#000000] the professor admitted, [/color][color="#008080"]"I'm gonna have to have a [/color][i][color="#008080"]word[/color] [/i][color=#008080]with her,"[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Yeah, you probably [i]should[/i],"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Merrick stated, just as the bell rang, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"Anyway, I best get going. Got another class to get to."[/color]

[color=#000000]He had left again to get to his next class, hopefully not ending up slightly late like last time. The professor, meanwhile, had returned to his [i]own[/i] [/color][color=#000000]class.[/color]

[color=#008080]"Alright, that's enough for the day; you may head off to your next class now,"[/color][color=#000000] the professor announced to the class, [/color][color=#008080]"And if any of you manage to find Jayden somewhere, tell her to meet me at my office at recess. That is all."[/color]

[b][u][color=#4b0082][size=4][font=georgia,serif]Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:16 AM[/font][/size][/color][/u][/b]

Jessica then looked at Marta and Bowed and said [color=#0000cd]"I've came in here for 2 reasons Marta-Sensei, The First reason is simply to turn in my Progress Report for the Research of Alices. The Second reason is to say I'm Sorry for not Waiting for a Teacher to go Exploring that Cave, A Wall Closed behind us Suddenly... But Sarah-Chan helped us bypass the Traps and helped us Reach the Ruins" [/color]She held her Progress Report and Gave it to Marta, then She started to dwell into the Subject as she continued to Speak [color=#0000cd]"There was a lot more Knowledge down in those ruins, or should I Say Tomb, than what I previously thought, Maybe I should Ask Sarah to help Take you down there someday..." [/color]Jessica held her head Down, Marta could sense a lot of Sadness coming from her if she was actively using her Vocal Telekinesis, As if something is paining Jessica...

[color=#4b0082][u][b][font=georgia,serif][size=4]First Year Hall, Blind Eyes Academy: 9:32 AM[/size][/font][/b][/u][/color]

Sarah simply walked down the hallway and entered her Next Class, Basic Pharmaceuticals I, It was a medium Sized Classroom that was packed, The only Seats that were not Occupied were 3 Seats next to each other, and a few empty Seats Dotted in the mass of Students, however, She had a guess that there were Siblings gonna sit there, So she took one of the 3 Seats next to each other, On the right side of the 3, She smiled Subtly at the Teacher as a Student or 2 started to admire her beauty, but as the School Uniform had no room for the Black Ribbons underneath, A Charm Gripped the Said Students and they could not look away from Sarah for any longer than 30 Seconds, Of course, She did not care about the Learning Conditions of the other Students, She had noted that She had no use for the Charms and needed to get some Black Ribbons to cover her body...

Basic Combat 1, 9:25
Soren was acually realived that the incedent with the teacher was safely ended for the time being. The moment gave a new meaning to saved by the bell for Soren and jin they both Jin.Soren thought to himself that Jin was royaly screwed when Tenkai had told Jin to come to his office after classes were over. Soren got a thanks from jin before jin vanished in to the sea of first year students. Soren headed for his next period for some more combat in his advanced combat class. Soren was in no hurry to get to class so he walked thinking what Tenkai will do tomorrow when Soren returned to the crazy mans classand thats if he's not teaching it at the end of the day.

Blind Eyes Academy, Hallway outside Exorcism 101, 9:34 am
Ayame smiled as Demeter explained his dream a bit, before looking at her own schedule for couple of seconds. Advanced Hand-to-Hand 4, her last semester of taking that class, and indeed just about all of her classes. She had just about finished all of her school curiculum, but would have to hang around for the remaining year and a half afterwards anyway. Then Demeter asked why she had talked to him today and, quite supprised at the question, she answered, [color=#FFD700]"Well, I guess it would be partially because you were the only face I recognised in the class. Also, you're in the same grade as me, so I thought it would be better to try and get to know the people in my grade who I don't yet know before I leave this academy. Besides, isn't it good to meet new people. Anyway, I'm gonna head off to my next class, bye."[/color] Ayame turned around and started to walk away, bringing up a single hand behind her to say goodbye as she walked off.

Blind Eyes Academy, Advanced Hand-to-Hand 4, 9:45 am
Ayame walked into her class right on time, and moved to sit quickly with the few students she knew in the class, before starting to listen to the teacher. This sort of class often only stayed in a classroom for the first lesson or two, before moving to one of the combat halls around the place. From what the teacher was talking about, mostly stuff about the techniques they would look over during the class, Ayame guessed it would be in a combat hall next lesson. Bored from the class already for now, thought that would likely change once they actually started fighting, she watched on as a few of her friends played pranks about the classroom, while thinking back about the two rather hot guys she had met today.

[b]9:34 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Outside Exorcism 101[/b]

[color=#660033]"I see, and yeah. Sometimes, it can be good." [/color]Ayame had given Demeter a pretty normal reason for speaking to him and wasn't sure how to feel about that. In any case, Ayame turned to leave and said her goodbye. [color=#660033]"Yeah.. Tomorrow."[/color] Demeter thought to himself that he was going to have to get better with this.

Demeter remembered that his new roommate, Lucas, wanted to see him before this next class. He couldn't imagine why, and their wasn't much time until his next class started. Upon reviewing his schedule, Demeter was wrong: He had a free hour next period. [color=#660033][i]Hm.. she distracted me.[/i][/color]

[b]9:41 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Fifth Year Boys Dorm, Outside Demeter's Room[/b]

Sitting against the closed door of his dorm room, Demeter waiting for his rendezvous with Lucas. They didn't really get much of first impression of each other, since Demeter had left for class early. Maybe that's what this was about. Demeter leaned his head back against the door, looking up at the overhead. [color=#660033][i]Seems talkative, already.[/i][/color]

[color=#000080][u][b]Outside Lucas and Demeter's Room,[/b][b] Fifth Year Boys Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy, 9:43 AM[/b][/u][/color]

After hearing his teacher's bitching about his student's behavior, Lucas had headed towards the dorms.
In the corridor of the fifth year dorms he saw Demeter, his new roommate, staring into the ceiling. Even though they had met before, but never really knew each other even though they've been five years in the same school, they'd never talked to each other. [color=#000080][b]Greetings![/b][/color] He said with a small wave and a friendly smile. [color=#000080][b]So, as you know, we're going to be "roomies" this year, so I hope we get along. I wanted to meet with you, so that we could talk about the room. There's only one bathroom, and I take my personal hygiene VERY seriously, so that's one of the main things we have to discuss, since I would be taking really long in the bathroom. Another thing is the room placement, one bed each, so we need to decide who's gonna sleep where. But I'm getting ahead of myself, let's go inside and unpack, discuss, and get to know each other.[/b][/color] Lucas Took out his key, gave Demeter his own and unlocked the door. The room was nice, though not the biggest one, but big enough, the bathroom was right next to the entrance, there were two beds on each side of the room, a large window in the middle of the far wall, a night stand next to each bed, desks on the two ends of the far wall, with night lights on both and black office chairs in front of them. And not to forget, Lucas and Demeter's bags in the middle, teleported there by Marta herself with a note that says "Hope you like the room, have a nice stay and I know you two won't get along, but please don't destroy the room! -Marta"

[b]9:44 am, Blind Eyes Academy, Fifth Year Boys Dorm, Outside Demeter and Lucas' room[/b]

Demeter heard footsteps and turned to see Lucas approaching him. [color=#660033][i]Here we go. [/i][/color]He got to his feet as Lucas started the greeting, and talkative he was.

[color=#660033]"Yeah, hi," [/color]Demeter replied as Lucas went on about the room and his hygiene habits. [color=#660033]"That's fine.. I'm pretty clean."[/color] Lucas opened the door and handed Demeter a key, which he took as he let himself in. After reading the note left by Miss Marta, Demeter pulled his luggage to the bed in the farthest corner from the door and began unpacking. [color=#660033]"I'll take this one."[/color] He wasn't so sure about getting to know Lucas, and not just because of that note. Relationships are hard for Demeter. This Lucas seemed the type to ask plenty of questions. [color=#660033][i]Better to sate his curiosity now..[/i][/color]

[color=#660033]"I've got the next hour free. What do you want to know?"[/color]

[color=#000080][u][b]Lucas and Demeter's room, Fifth Year Boys Dorms, Blind Eyes Academy, 9:45 A.M.[/b][/u][/color]

Beginning to unpack his things as well, Lucas was intrigued by the sudden willingness to answer his questions, though they were unneeded, since he could find those things out on his own, without asking, but testing Demeter's temper would be fun. [color=#000080][b]Well, anything, really, from where you come from, to your demonic heritage, to your likes, dislikes, hobbies, food preferences, musical preferences, [i]sexual[/i] preferences and orientation, crushes, love life, all that interesting stuff.[/b][/color] Lucas listed the things quite quickly, so that Demeter wouldn't notice the more personal things and decide not to answer anything.

Archived