Blind Eyes: Academy [Season 1 IC][started/accepting/PG-13]

Yosuke-kun

Boys Dorm Blind Eyes Academy 12:00 a.m. Jan 20th

It was night time across the campus and this night was particularly dark. No one knows why this darkness was thick. Maybe it was a sign of things to come for the darkness was surely coming. 

The night started in the dorm room of two roommates. The were both rather attractive males, one of what would seem to be Native American decent as he had his hair in a spiked and gelled upward. He was known around campus for his infamous abs of steel and his seemingly rebel without a cause attitude. He was a 5th year student who had done fairly decent in schooling his grades were never anything that one would deem average always above it. The other lad had the same popularity though for slightly different and similar reasons. While he was physically fit his skin was pale, he attitude was what they young people would call "emo" he definitely was the deep brooding mysterious type. Or at least that is how the horrid fan girls would describe him as. He was an intellectual though his brain was pretty good and in combat he had shown promise with his ability to read thoughts it was pretty hard to touch him. While the girls craved over them there was a small unsubstantiated rumor that the two boys lusted after each other, but that was beside the point. These to young ones were asleep in their dorm room getting a much needed day of rest and were preparing for tomorrow. They were in a deep sleep when they heard a blood shattering scream come from the hallway. Both boys shot up from their beds and looked at each to each other wondering what would happen. That is when they felt the chill.

They instantly froze with fear as they soon realized that the only window inside their dorm room was open the haunting breeze blew through and overlapped their bodies and they realized what happened. Right in front of the window there he was the messenger of life and death itself...Tenkai. His voice was soft as he did not need to speak loudly for them to here. Jacob Wolfsbane, Edward Cullenshire...The boys could see their lives flash before their eyes as their names were being called. They thought they had dodged a bullet by not having his class. They thought that they could make it to the registration office first thing in the morning and switch, but no such luck. With a flick of his wrist the blood of the two boys stained the walls of the their room as they fell to the ground out of their beds seemingly lifeless. Class has begun. With a twisted grin and a sick smile Tenkai had opened the door to the hallway where he saw more of his handiwork being done. 

In the hall there was nothing but blood and bodies. Mostly student bodies as one could tell was trying to escape from this invasion. A lot of students were hung from the ceiling like meat in a meat locker left to bleed out. In addition to blood there was also a lot of sweat, tears, bodily fluids spilling out on the floor or as Tenkai would call it weakness. Tenkai released a little bit of his aura to make sure that he did not actually touch the this vile human excrement. It was then that from the shadows of the victims bodies came...ninjas. As they knelt in honor of their leader. This was a branch of the Oda faction...the Ninja squad. Perilous killing machines that slaughter and assassinated anything they were told to. They did not just have killing intent they were killing intent and this was his gift to his students, nay the students of the school the gift of war...Welcome to Advanced Combat 4: War Tactics.  

It initially was going to be a hunt for just the students in the class, but that would be unfair to all the other students Tenkai thought. The ninjas, master of stealth, were able to easily sneak into the rooms of the other students and they proceeded to enact stealthy yet graphic acts of violence against the non-combative students. Naturally some students tried to fight back, how would this be war if they didn't fight back or at least attempt to. However there weren't that many promising candidates ready to take on trained professional assassins. When pushed to the limit they forgot all of their actual schooling and either panicked or acted rash. They suffered for their mistakes with their limbs. Psuedo-death was closing in on them as they were ordered not to kill, school policy and whatnot, but there could be worst things than death. About half an hour in there was no hiding that this wasn't an invasion anymore. Time to spread out.

Tenkai had arrive on a floor all by himself seeing as he wanted to enjoy some of the action. The ninjas were excelling at their job and doing far more damage than he thought they would do. It seems as they have kept training in there years of non-combative activity. He wandered the hall for a second and he noticed that the hall appeared empty. A smile came across his face and he instinctively released his aura to combat a sudden rush of murderous intent that came surging down the hallway. He looked as he could see students down the hall ready for combat. They had weapons drawn, demon modes engaged, cadablogs on the ready, it was really impressive. They were confident in their chances. 

That was until the music started playing. It was a haunting tune, but where did it could from they didn't even know that the dorm had an intercom system but when this haunting melody started playing they all looked up for a second which was a fatal mistake. They took there eyes off their opponent. When they readjusted their heads their heads they saw the murderous teacher in the center of their formation. His head rested on one students neck and Tenkai proceeded to sniff this students face just to get a whiff of the fear and then he started his poem.

Hello new friend, my name is Fred

He slashed the throat of one of the students. His blood shooting on to his comrades. Luckily his demon side sealed the wound but it would now be quite painful seeing as that was Tenkai's aura now inside the boy

The voice you hear is inside my head

I say, I say, my name is Fred

He kicked another assailant in the chest but used his aura to make a blade around his foot and it shot through the assailants chest nailing him to the wall.

And I think my class has been very...NAAAUUUGGGHHTTTY

He swung his two scythes downward and hit two different opponents on both of his sides creating an arc of spraying blood that was raining over him as he was saying the last word. The boy who Tenkai had sniffed was frozen in fear as his friends we all slain right before his eyes. Their blood mixing together on his clothes. This must be what Hell is like, but it wasn't...this was war. The miniature man demon drew his blade and began attacking Tenkai. To much to the sensei's surprise the boy was pretty good with a katana. Unfortunately that didn't stop him from saying his prose as that haunting rhythm kept on playing.

Oh my children, I know them well

With there precious little glimpse of Hell

I've been there once and it was swell

But I was young and oh so...NAAAUUUGGGHHHTY

The young lad did all he could be eventually he fell two at the blades of Tenkai. The mans lust for blood and his aura were just too much to be close too and there wasn't anything that could be done at the time by the youngster. If he had allowed his demon half to take over he would be giving Tenkai a license to not hold back and that is something one should not do. Tenkai let the boy fall over lifeless as he walked down the hall over the bloody bodies of the students. No one died so they could still be saved if necessary. By now the song had gotten to the "la's" that Tenkai was singing along with quietly. It was as if the music was moving him and he was just enjoying this ecstasy.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:51, Blind Eyes Academy, Main Building Front

Ayame smiled at him, as she told him, "Sure, you can count me in, it seems more interesting than doing classes the whole time anyway." She then looked over to her smaller friend, "How about it Naomi, you in for some sort of mystery assignment?" Naomi glanced back across to Demeter, before returning her gaze to Ayame as she spoke, "I'm in, but what about Marta, would she let me participate in a school assignment?" Ayame's grin widened, and she waved her right hand as if to brush it off as a minor concern. "She won't mind that, it's not against school rules to have someone who isn't a student participate in the assignments, and even if it was, she would have already allowed you in as a student if the school rules permitted it." With Ayame's confidence reassuring her, Naomi looked across to Demeter again, this time speaking directly to him rather than just at Ayame. "We'll join this assignment then, so how many people do we actually need for it?" "Actually I was wondering that myself, we have you as the leader it seems, and Naomi, Lucas and myself as the other members, so how many more are we supposed to get, if any?" Both girls were now looking at him, waiting to get some more details about this assignment they had just joined.

12:03 am, Naomi's Apartment

Ayame was woken up in her bed by the sounds of faint screams coming from the direction of the dorm rooms. Cursing at this interuption to her sleep, she quickly threw on some shorts and a shirt, grabbed her staff and went down the hall to the window in the living room of the apartment. From there, she could see lights on in the dorm, and shadows moving past the windows, and in one of them, a group being taken down by a solo fighter. Next to her, Naomi had also stirred from the screams and Ayame's movements, and went forward to open the large apartment window, before shifting quickly into her dragon form. Without any spoken words between them, Ayame mounted on top of Naomi's back, before Naomi flew out the window and in the direction of the dorms.

12:05 am, Above the dorms

Flying down from above, Ayame could see the nearby girls dorms waking up from the noise nearby as a group of five shadowy ninjas moved across towards the dorm. Seeing where Ayame's concern lay, Naomi flew down closer to the girls dorm, firing off one of her Sonic Screams into their midst, dissipating three of them in the attack, before letting Ayame jump down from her back towards them. Deciding she would be better off in the air where she couldn't be attacked, Naomi then started to utilise her vocal chords to make use of her primary skill, Song, to try and empower the guys and girls of the dorms to fight better, as well as giving the same buff to Ayame.

On the ground, Ayame charged her metal staff with lightning and used it to quickly take out the last two ninjas, before moving to stand between the path between the dorms, to act as a sort of barrier against any more that tried to take the girls dorms by supprise. Hearing Naomi's Song from the air above her, she smiled, realising that Naomi must have decided against the additional strength Song gets from human form to instead sing her Song without fear of attack. With the Song boosting her own abilities, Ayame dashed forward, charging another group of the shadowy ninjas who were trying to cross to the girls dorms, 4 in the group this time, and slammed into the first of them with her shoulder and the tip of her staff, banishing it back to where it came from. With three now surrounding her for attack, she spun her staff around to use it as a sort of shield against the swords they were swinging against her, before giving it a gentle flick as it hit one of the swords to deflect it right into the ninja standing next to it. Taking advantage of the distraction as well, she managed to get rid of the one whose sword she had deflected into his neibour, before taking her left hand off the staff and using it to straight-up punch the last remaining ninja of that group. That group taken care of, she returned to her previous position, awaiting more challengers.

4:52 pm, Blind Eyes Academy, Main Building Front

It was a good thing Ayame was so confident that the dragon girl would be allowed to partake in this expedition. As far as he knew, the dragons were allowed to join students on assignments. Now that both Ayame and Naomi's participation was confirmed, Demeter felt better. "Actually, Miss Marta gave me the leadership position for this assignment.. And we need one more person before we can start, but I don't know anyone else. I figured to ask you," he looked towards Ayame, "since I'd met you earlier.. It's great that you knew Naomi and that she agreed to join. Never know when you'll need a dragon." Demeter gave Naomi a grin.

"As far as mission details, I don't know anything else.. but I'm sure Miss Marta will brief us about it. Oh, it's a Rank A mission.. So, sounds fun."

Demeter didn't know whether the girls would want to continue discussing the current topic. He didn't know anything else to say about it. Maybe they could discuss their own personal fighting styles and such, but he'll let the girls continue it. Either way, he needed to stay around the gate a little longer. The one last recruit won't find itself.

January 19, 4:52pm

Main Building, Blind Eyes Academy

Merrick kept his distance from everyone, when he overheard some 5th years, a couple of which he recognized from his Exorcism class, talk about a Rank A mission. His interests had peaked at that time, and he had tried to listen in a little more closely until...

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy, Merrick!" Jayden called, running up to Merrick as she did.

"What is now, Jayden?" Merrick asked.

"Can you help me find my room-mate?" Jayden asked in response.

"Go talk to Marta; you know where she is..." after Merrick said this, Jayden had ran off again, "Damn it, I thought they assigned her one already. Obviously not."

Merrick sighed again. Hopefully this kind of ordeal wouldn't happen again... but then again, this was Jayden. It was probably bound to for all Merrick knew.

Near Tenkai's office, Blind Eyes Academy: 7:07 PM

Sarah had shrugged her shoulders as Aeklyn did not come, She had almost forgot that she was to meet with her to help train her more finite Aura control rather than the pidly stuff they were teaching the Students here, She left the hall and went to the dorm, but it had turned out that Aeklyn was asleep and Sakura was busy, so with that, Sarah fell to sleep, her head on Sakura's Lap, she smiled and did not mind, as she likely knew that Royal Guards tend to sleep with the ones they protect, She eventually went to sleep as well...

ARC Dorm Room of Girl's Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 12:07 AM

About 4 hours into sleep, Sarah, Sakura, and Aeklyn were awaken by a screech outside the dorm, they almost instantly woke up and went into the center of the room, as Sarah ordered Aeklyn and Sakura "Sakura, I fear that Demons are attacking the school, go protect the first years, Ashley, Come with me, I think this shall make up for the lack of training today...", which then they split and left the dorm room, Sakura went downstairs while Sarah and Aeklyn ran to and jumped out the window, Allowing their Wings and Tails to go free in the air as they flew...

Sarah's grin became one of very insane desire as she and Aeklyn took to the sky, that grin creeped Aeklyn out on it's own, but remained vigilant as Sarah commanded Aeklyn "Let yourself loose, feed on the enemies, You can use the flood of emotions inside each enemy..." Aeklyn had nodded as they both flew a bit lower, 10 blue needles flew to the sides of Sarah, 5 on each side, as Aeklyn readied her Caladbolg Sniper Rifle, Daemonium Tormentarii,, the next thing the Ninja knew as Sarah rained down the blue Omniether needles, one was suddenly and very swiftly pulled with great force into the Sky by Sarah only for the ninja to get fed on by Aeklyn very soon afterward, The feeding put the poor ninja into a deep sleep as Aeklyn could feel her Aura become more pliable. After the feeding, The Ninja was laid on the ground Gently. Sarah knew that her leader wanted peace and killing others was not the way to do it, that and School Policy prevented her from using her usual strategy...

Jan 19, 4:42pm - Academy City / Marta's Office

"That thought did not occur to me," Ame responded honestly. She hadn't been thinking much of anything when she entered Blind Eyes out of the fog. 

She took the page, and for half a second, furrowed her brow. At first its purpose was utterly arcane to her, but without provocation came the necessary information- how to read and how to write. It slipped from the recesses of her mind, escaping the concious suppression of the mist without effort on her part.

She almost sighed; these were things that were unnecessary. Her task was quickly becoming more complex, and with it, she was as well. She made a mental vow to educate Akatsuki Jin as quickly as possible, such that she could return to forgetting things. 

Even with her new skills, however, some parts of the form were difficult. The words were... different from the ones she knew. Shorter, mostly, with unfamiliar kanji written in ostentatious script. They were simpler, to be certain, but somehow they lacked the... elegance she knew that lettering was to have. The flourishes and the dots. It was offensive, on some level, to her sense of beauty- and that aside, she didn't know what they said.

"These words are wrong," she frowned. "I don't know what that shape is. This kanji is similar to the proper writing, but it uses less than half the strokes."

She didn't really comprehend. Were her memories wrong, somehow? Why would people change things like writing? They did what they did. Changing things for the sake of adding more information simply felt wrong. She went to the trouble of remembering how to write; the least the world could do was meet her half way and make it worth something.

The mist caressed her, and she relaxed a little. It didn't matter, really. It was simply another frustrating matter, a trifle that wasn't worth considering.

Then she noticed a particular field.

"Classes?" she whispered outloud. Some part of her memory recalled what a class was- and in fact, many of the subjects seemed familiar to her, as if she'd been taught about them none too long ago. That pleased her- but yet, added another wrinkle. Which classes was she to attend? All information was pointless, after all. They were all equally terrible.

...But, perhaps they could serve one purpose.

"...What is Akatsuki Jin's timetable?" she asked.

-

Jan 20, 12:07am - Blind Eyes / Boy's Dorms Entrance

Theseus grinned broadly. Then, he frowned. He might have tried to crack a smile immediately afterwards.

Confusing, it was, though not entirely unexpected.

He'd been having a lot of thoughts about his childhood idols, recently. While he might have normally chalked it up to nostalgia, he didn't make a habit of being caught up in the past. More likely was that his aura had noticed the other man's nearby, and subconsciously alerted him to his presence-  he didn't doubt that Masune could stay hidden from him whenever necessary, but whatever special technique he had at his disposal wouldn't fool his own subconscious mind.

"What the hell's up with today?" he asked nobody in particular, shaking his head. "Is graduating year just the time for old ghosts to try and make amends? Speaking of which, what the hell man. You disappear for ten years, scare everyone into thinking you'd been-"

He cut himself off with a shake of his head. After a second, he chuckled.

"Know what, screw that. I doubt you came to explain yourself to me of all people, especially when I'm not even a Demon Hunter yet. What do you need?"

He wasn't really angry, even if a part of him did feel a little miffed at the living legend of Blind Eyes. Maybe it was just the setting, the oppressive darkness that weighed in on all sides. Any other time of the day, he'dve punched the Demon Hunter in the face to show him how much he'd been missed, then insisted on showing him around the city to catch up on everything he'd missed in the interim.

But no. If this was a personal call, he'd have come out in the daylight. This was serious.

4:54 pm, Blind Eyes Academy, Main Building Front

Though the last participant wouldn't find itself, he sure did show himself. Not far from Demeter and the girls, a young man appeared to be standing around. Close enough to hear his conversation with Ayame and Naomi, Demeter noted. Evidently, A Rank missions were a peak of interest. He seemed particular enough, but before Demeter could yell out to him, a strange young woman loudly called him by name. She was wrapped in cloth like a mummy and missing a few parts. Demeter couldn't believe he hadn't seen anyone like that around campus before. After a brief talk, she ran off again, as quickly as she emerged.

Now's a good time as ever, I guess.. "Hey! Merrick!" Hopefully the boy wasn't too taken aback from being called out by someone he didn't know. Demeter really didn't want to look for anyone else any longer. It was already strange enough for him to ask from a stranger.

Boys Dorm Rooftop/ Advance Combat 4:War Tactics Blind Eyes Academy 12:30 a.m.

Tenkai had made his way to the rooftops to survey the seen and quite honestly get some fresh air. The smell of voided bowels, blood, and tears was starting to get a little nauseating with the poor lack of ventilation in the hallways. He took a deep relaxing breath and listened as the screams from the all of the boys were filling his ears. It was music, it  was growth, IT WAS LIFE! Seriously he deserved a teacher of the year award for his service in this regard. Of course this was just the beginning. He looked over to his next target the girls dorm and saw that some ninja had already engaged the combat. He applauded their vigor and earnest call to action. It was at closer glance he realized his forces were loosing. Well not loosing because they simply outnumbered the girls in the dorm but he could see some unnatural resistance coming from the female opposition. 

He shook his head in amusement but his gaze shifted to the skies where he saw that mythical beast hovering around providing air support. Oh I think that's a dragon. The smile on his face would send shivers down a normal creature's spine. And if that's a dragon then that mean Ayame must be down there. The dragon's song had finally reached his ears as he could feel the strength of the kids increasing beneath him. That wasn't all he bore witness to. Apparently some unknown was able to rain down needles and feed off the mana of his ninjas. This was great he thought to himself. This is what war is all about. The pain, the suffering, the surprises, the living, the ecstasy  the victory,...the defeat. He almost wanted to cry he was so proud of his students and it was the first day too. But he couldn't just stop here these little ladies would have to learn that wars are not won with just a little resistance.

He pulled back his hair to reveal that he has had an earpiece there the whole time and he turned it on. He then pushed a button in his pocket  and it seemed to have dialed someone . "Hey, you see the dragon flying in the sky?....Yes that one. Shoot it down....Oh and use the explosive rounds this time. This is a guest of the school and as such we must give her a proper Blind Eyes welcome." He hung up his call and then let out a light breathe. It wasn't seconds later that Noami would be getting shot at from various angles by explosive rounds of anti-tank sniper rifles. located all around the school from the earlier class she would be too distracted to continue her song. Tenkai smiled as we now proceed into the next phase. He launched himself from the boys dorm with his aura and landed in front of the Girl's dorm not that far from Ayame. He enjoyed looked at his more successful students. How strong she must be. What efforts it must take to get this girl to scream. 

Hello my dear Ayame. How are you? Do you like our new class? You're doing well for your first day. Tenkai's words were starting to drift into silence as he was salivating about the thoughts of Ayame's terror. She was a tough shell to crack but that would be fun. Unfortunately a teacher cannot show favoritism among his students so maybe he will just have to deal with her later. But then again that is what you are supposed to do. Save the best for last. He pointed one of his scythes at Ayame and the shadows began to attack and swarm young Ayame. But there was no need to react because up from the shadows came humans more precisely ninja running at a ninja pace. They jumped right past Ayame and proceed to jump through the windows and made there way into the girls dorm. Not seconds later screams of pain and agony were filling the air once again and  Tenkai was becoming intoxicated with the sound. Tenkai then looked at Ayame again as she would naturally ready for combat she would notice a green eerie fog rolling in on the school grounds. Soon Tenkai had disappeared into this fog.

Do you know why I attacked the girls dorm second Ayame? He said eerily from an undisclosed location but obviously closer to her. This is still class now don't slack off on me. While you think about that I'll give you company to play with. Ayame would feel the enemy attempt to strike her but by the time she looked at who was attacking her with this dense green fog rolling around she would see that it was one of the ninjas she dealt with before. But how was this possible? Upon further inspection he still had a sword lodged in his heart and he pulled it out in front of her like it was nothing. This could only mean one thing...ZOMBIE NINJAS! Zombie ninjas, the dreaded combination of stealth and murder that comes from being a ninja added with the resilience and lack of pain receptors that comes with being a zombie. On the plus side Tenkai wasn't talking so that means he wasn't there to add to the problem of facing the 9 zombie ninjas that she now had to deal with. 

January 19, 4:55pm

Main Building Front

"Huh?" Merrick turned round to see Demeter, who he had barely recognized, "Oh, err... hi Dem,"

Merrick turned back to his left for a bit, to make sure Jayden was going in the right direction, before figuring he better approach Demeter. As far as Merrick was concerned, Jayden should be OK for the moment. After all, Marta would be there to see to her now.

"So uh... what's going on?" Merrick asked.

January 20, 12:31am

Advanced Combat 4

Jayden, meanwhile, was loving her Advanced Combat class. She had gladly whipped out her Blood Raven's Charge and fired several shots at the dragon soaring over ahead, unaware that it was Naomi she was shooting at, and having too much of a blast to care. Jayden would've shot Naomi twice on each wing, one on the foot, three times on the jaw and once on her lower back, assuming she'd made no evasive manoeuvre whatsoever, before Jayden stopped shooting, only to see that Tenkai had sent some ninja zombies onto Ayame to fight off. Jayden wasn't happy about that; she wanted to fight them.

"Awwwww, but I wanna fight the ninja zombies tooooo," Jayden complained, before figuring that if she couldn't fight the creatures... why not pretend to be one? After all, she'd already get it half right just by being undead, so all she needed to do now was make her best impression of a ninja and viola!

Of course, mimicking the arts of the ninja zombie naturally meant pissing off the other students that were trying to shoot Naomi down.

Above the Dorms/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:33 AM

Sarah glared as various students and visitors were being attacked, but then she grinned as she created 10 stakes from her aura and aimed them from her sides, 5 from each side, She shot 1 group of 5 at the Zombie Ninjas trying to attack Ayame, Each Stake striking one in the head, even tracking them when they dodged. As for the other 5 stakes, She saved them for when she sensed Tenkai, but she focused on helping out Naomi, Sarah flew in front of her when a round of explosive bullets were fired at her again, the amount of aura leaking from her body instantly stopped a good portion of the Bullets in their Tracks without detonating them, Sarah Giggled at Naomi and said to her in a kind voice and a smile on her face "Please continue your singing, Your voice is quite lovely"

Aeklyn broke from the formation with Sarah to fly into the first year Girl's dorm, to find that Sakura had done her job Spectacularly, She smiled maniacally at the faces of the confused Ninja after they saw that they were actually killing Dummies that were actually still screaming, even after 'Dying', Aeklyn then said "Okay Douches, Who wants to Tango with the ARC!?", To which she fired a Shot from her Sniper Rifle Caladbolg, Daemonium Tormentarii, which turned into a beam of concentrated sunlight, Frying all Ninjas in it's path

Girl's Dorm/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:10 AM

Jessica went ahead with the plan, she had planned to make Copies of each of the Students that weren't gonna fight at this moment and get the real ones out of the dorm so they can be safe from the Ninja or Tenkai when either of them come to the dorm, it wasn't hard to lead them out, considering the commotion next door, but the cloning was the hard part, She thankfully only had to make copies of the Entirety of the First years. With the trap all set up, They hid and waited...

Above the Dorms, 12:34 am

With bullets whipping towards her, Naomi was about to start some evasive manouvers to dodge them when one of the new grade 1's she'd seen that morning showed up to protect her. With a small nod of her head to the student who saved her, she used the opportunity to twist through the sky and escape the rain of bullets shooting, keeping up her Song as she went, dodging what she could and making use of the opportunity provided to stay safe even while keeping up her Song. Looking down at Ayame's position, she could see a bunch of ninjas, a couple of whom had weapons stuck in them, shambling towards her friend, and breaking off her Song for a moment, she dived down towards the ground.

Between the Male and Female Dorms, 12:35 am

Ayame scowled at the voice floating towards her, still holding off the shadows that were attacking her. As a sickly green fog started to surround the air, filled with the stench of death and decay, she could hear him from inside it once more. Seeing as he had seemed to disappear, she started to think on the matter while figuring out a way to deal with these zombies that were trying to attack her. Feeling the boost from the song stop, she look up quickly to see her friend diving towards her, landing on the ground next to her, and seeing a way to help her friend out, Ayame whispered in Naomi's ear,

"I have a better idea as to where you can continue your Song uniterupted. There's that big radio tower a couple of streets away and with your skills and your fame, I'm sure you could convince them to let you borrow one of their radio dishes for a bit. If you can get that pointed in the right direction and amplify your Song through the microphone, that should allow it to project out and keep boosting our abilities, even while keeping you out of harms way."

Naomi took off once more, flying low to avoid presenting a target for the soldiers, and flying straight to the radio tower. At the same time, Ayame moved away from the zombies, recognising that she would have trouble finding any way to incapacitate them. Leaving the zombies to the students better equipped to fight off such things, Ayame ran towards the boys dorms, deciding she should try and find out what had made Tenkai attack the guys dorms first.

Nearby Radio Tower, 12:36 am

Seeing the radio tower shut and locked for the night, Naomi flew up to identify the radio dish that pointed towards the dorms, and after modifying the direction to better allow her Song to reach them, identified what designation the dish had, so she could hijack the corresponding control board. Using her lightning to unlock the electronic lock on the door, she then switched back to human form, and ran inside, making use of a touch more lightning to silence the alarm system and turn on the main power, as well as relocking the door to prevent interference. Finding the room with the same designation as the dish she had hijacked, she opened the door to find a full sound control board and, better than that, a microphone to use.

With the whole place powered, all she had to do was disconnect the control board to prevent the sounds from turning into a radio signal, and directly connect the microphone before she just started to sing. She wasn't singing the pure notes she had been as a dragon though, as she had long since made use of them to turn several of the main tunes from it into songs amongst her repertoire. As all of those songs had, this partiular one had a sort of melodical, mystical feel to it, along with matching lyrics. This one in particular was called Light in the Darkness, and was one of her best known songs. With her magic power ready to imbude her words and melodies with power, she started to sing.

5:00 pm, Blind Eyes Academy, Main Building Front

"I'm recruiting for a Rank A assignment given to me by Miss Marta. I need one more person, and.. I'm asking you if you'd like to be that one." With Merrick's approval, Demeter would be able to stop his searching and inquiry. Not bad, he thought. He'd have gathered his squad in one day, granted Merrick agrees to join.

The one downside Demeter could see of blindly asking individuals was not knowing their fighting styles and techniques right away. He knew Ayame was very physical, and used a lightning aura. Naomi was a dragon, but Demeter never heard enough of her to know whether she was physical as well, used her breath, or used her voice in song. Lucas utilized a multipurpose aura. Rather strange to see, but effective. Demeter had no idea what Merrick would bring to the team. Either way, it didn't falter his decision to ask for Merrick's participation. He'll just learn on the go.

Girls Dorm/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics Blind Eyes Academy 12: 35a.m.

After leaving the Ayame to fend for herself against the zombie ninjas Tenkai simply went into the Girls Dorm. Sometimes the most elaborate set-ups can be the best distraction. Once inside he would see that his ninjas were once again doing a bang up job "not killing" any of the students but still rendering them unable to fight in the most gruesome and vicious manner possible. He was happy once again. Of course he two got in on the action as he went from room to room dismembering ladies. Severing multiple parts of their bodies, laughing at their spraying blood, and basically doing all of the things that make Tenkai the Tenkai everyone loves so much. It didn't take him long to slash through most of the little ladies of the dorm. He like last time was eventually surrounded by armed opponents but instead of marinating in their blood he simply let out a hearty laugh and blasted a tower of his aura and it broken through all the way through the roof of the dorm. Naturally all of the those combatants were out of commission. While on the rooftop of the building he let the melody of screams and pain once again fill his ears.

Though that peaceful found would stay there for long as his earpiece went off next to his ear. What is it?...Oh the dragon left...Radio Tower?....Oh my God that is genius. Why didn't I think of that? It was at that very minute the dragon's song began to resonate throughout the air waves. Its popular melody uplifting students and granting them power. Tenkai felt like the Grinch for a second but that feeling subsided because he realized this was probably a strategy implemented by his one of his students. He also looked to his left and he saw a lone female destroy an entire hallway filled with living shadow ninjas. It was impressive to say the least. Of course now that they are dead the fog seeped in through the windows and those fried corpses stood up as if nothing happened. Luckily since the fog had made its way all the way to the back of the girls dorm that means it was going through the boys dorm as well. Which in the long run was part of the plan. But he still need a little more time. 

Alright take the remaining explosive round and take out the girls in the girls dorms. Make sure everyone hits a different target we need maximum support here. Even with dragon's song they won't be immune to damage. Leave the rest to me. When he tapped on his ear piece he could immediately hear repeated volleys around the school coming from all sides and shots are being fired at the girls dorm. Explosions heard everywhere. At least that part of the plan worked out immediately. Next he gave a quick blink as and turned on his aura and made a tower that touched the night sky. This was clearly just to gather the attention of the Sniper Rifle wielding girl in first year dorm, the flying one, and the zombie girl impersonating a ninja.

Jan. 19th

Gekutado Plaza, Academy City: 4:30 P.M.

Despite the demons declaration,not a single person in the area so much as batted an eye. Normally, people would have at least looked at him strangely, and Jin expected the entire city to jump in with swords or guns or whatever drawn, but not one person even looked their way. As Jin surveyed the surroundings, he noticed that they weren't just avoiding looking his way, but moving that direction too. Something was not right. Could they even see him? He assumed so, but if that were true, why didn't they? Unless... was he behind it? That would explain why he was so comfortable shouting his origin in a city full of soldiers dedicated to ending guys like him, but why put  up a cloaking field? Unless the field concealed aura too.

Off to edge of the plaza, high above the city crouching on the very edge of a building and lightly chewing the claw of his thumb, Avichi watched with eager anticipation. Now we get to see the true strength of the 'Chosen One'... he thought as a vicious smile crossed his face. His anti detection field should keep Jack invisible for the duration of the fight, so long as Jack didn't overstep anything or launch a mass destruction attack against the boy, in which case not even Avichi could help him. 

Meanwhile, Jin had been contemplating how best to deal with the serious problem he'd been presented with. He was a first year student Demon Slayer -no, not even a Demon Slayer in truth- and an obviously powerful demon had  just walked up and said hello. He was alone. He was untrained. He was unarmed. He was screwed. Sure, he'd learned a few aura tricks in class, but not a single one would help against this guy. 

I need ​a weapon. he thought as the man drew his own katana. As  of yet though, he was still incapable of summoning the sword he'd used to fight Lucifer. How did he get it last time? There was a way, right? Thinking back Jin realized that it was a man who'd given it to him. A man in Jin's soul. The thought sounded like too much from an anime to be true, but he wasn't left much choice now. He focused, and search for a feeling that might help him. Of course there was nothing, so Jin resorted to his back up plan. Asking politely.

Um, hey. Mister soul  sword guy? The man never said his name, so how was he to know what  to call him? 'Soul sword man' was as good as anything else he could think of. I, kinda  need some help here. So, if you could lend me that sword again- Then he felt a surge of power  forming in his left  hand. Not only  that, but a name came to his head, as the black katana formed in hand, scabbard and all. Jin smiled confidently,  as his means to defend himself literally just appeared in his  hand. But the  sword wasn't all either. He'd gained another ability that'd help here earlier today.

He held the sword before his face, then began to unsheathe it. "Chaos Sight... Let's do this! Shukuro!" As he spoke the name of his sword, a pulse of dark aura flashed through it, giving it an azure glow making it appear far more beautiful than Jin remembered it. In addition, the whites of Jin's left eye as well as his iris pulsated and darkened as his Chaos Sight activated too. His pupil expanded, growing the same spiral appearance as before, and turning white to contrast the darkness that surrounded it. 

"Why would I be scared?" he taunted, hoping to try to catch the demon off guard. Stalling for back-up obviously was no longer an option, so he'd need to be the one to fight him. "What about you? Nervous about going against the one who hacked off your masters arm? Or did Lucifer not tell you guys about  that? I wouldn't want my superiors knowing I got beat by same boy either." This was all simply bravado of course. It was all Jin could do to keep from shaking. He only hoped the demon wouldn't notice.

Marta's Office, Blind Eyes Academy: 4:45 P.M.

As Ame reported the lack of thought she'd given to entering the school,  Marta couldn't help but smile at her. This girl was spacey, yes, but well spoken. Not like those obnoxious girls who  would feign obliviousness to  appear cute and attract guys. "To be quite honest, it's no big deal. You  should just give more thought  to entering area's in the future. That way you don't light up on all the radars when you do." She leaned back in her seat and stretched. "Although, I suppose  that's why you're hear, isn't it. To learn how not to be detected and crap."

Something else was odd about her though, aside from the Mist leaking from and stroking her up and down, which would have been weird for a normal Demon Slayer too. The only reason Marta hadn't said anything was because she didn't like it when people said her Vocal Telekinesis was creepy so she imagined that others would hate their abilities being cut down, and because this wasn't the thing that stuck out to her. It was the girls aura itself. It was... simply off. Not demonic, that was good, but not like anything she'd felt before. Perhaps she shouldn't be letting this  girl apply to her school.

That thought was dashed however, when the girl began to struggle with the modern day writing on the form. Marta gave a small giggle as she did too. A normal Demon Slayer would have been confused, but as it turned out, Marta knew the issue, and had once been friends with the same problem. Only much Greeker and far more annoying. "You're... not from around are ya?" she said warmly. "Well, writing's changed a bit since you last saw it. Maybe I could assign someone to help you catch up. In the mean time though, just do what you can."

As the girl asked about  Jin though, Marta's attitude shifted greatly. She became less of a kind hearted, motherly figure and more the person who might rip your face off and feed it to their dog if provoked enough. At least,that's what the tone of her voice would suggest. "Why? What do you want with him?" It sounded more like an interrogation than a simple question, but Marta couldn't help it. A strange girl with an unusual aura shows up and asks about Jin Akatsuki the same day he arrives? This was no coincidence. In fact, in the world of Demon Slayers and demons, coincidence was simply a word. Nothing more. It did not occur, it did not exist. If this girl was looking for him now, it wasn't for a good reason.

Then she stopped her thought process and calmed herself down. She had no proof that Ame was planning anything sinister. For all she new, she was some form of protector for him. He would need it after all, and though the Mist  was  almost completely ineffective against demons normally, large  quantities could cause them distress. If she acted now, no good would come of it anyways. Whoever sent Ame would just send someone else, possibly someone less obvious. For now, Jin had to  fend for himself, and Marta had to find a cover.

She allowed a mischievous smirk to cross her face as she looked at Ame. "Ooohhhh~ I get it." she said somewhat teasingly. "You've got a crush on Jin-kun don't you?" Another giggle then she leaned forward, crossing her hands to rest her chin on them. "Can't say I blame you. If I were a few years younger I'd be all over him too. Here, I'll fill you out and make sure you spend  as much time with him as possible. Good luck~" As she finished, she took the now finished application form and scribbled down Jin's class schedule. She just hoped she didn't regret this.

Jan. 20th

Boys Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 12: 09 A.M.

Masune couldn't help but crack a smile. Theseus hadn't changed much. That at least made things easier for Masune, though he could see  that Theseus was still hiding  a lot of the pain he was feeling at Masune's disappearance and sudden reappearance. After all, if someone did this to him, he'd be  pretty pissed off too. It really wasn't his intention to hurt Theseus or want him to worry. It just happened. For whatever reason, Masune was good at hurting the ones he cared about. Not something he was proud of, but a bitter fact all the same.

"Aww, you didn't think I died did  you? Thought  you knew me better?" As he said this his arms raised to aim his palms outwards and his shoulders shrugged. "If you really want to know about graduating year, I could tell ya all about how shitty mine was. But I don't think I got the time for that." Aside from time constraints, Masune also just didn't want to get into it, nor did was it relevant. 

Another twinge of  guilt struck him as Theseus asked Masune about what he needed with him. "Listen, you're selling yourself short Theo." he said first. There was a small clatter as Masune leaned against the gates next to Theseus with his arms folded, but nobody was going to worry about that. especially since Masune'd just sensed Tenkai and the elite force he commanded enter the dorm. Strangely enough. he'd sensed Jin's presence among them as well. If Jin had taken a liking to Tenkai, well, that'd be a small problem.

"I'm sorry I'm  not around as  much as I should be." Masune continued solemnly "It's just... the people I'm  helping. Everything that's going to follow tonight... Right now I'm needed here more than you're needing me." This  sucked. Masune was starting to feel like a dad that abandoned his son and was now trying to explain himself. Then he smiled at Theseus. A large smile, meant to reassure him that  he'd do better now. "Hell, you never know. Maybe next year you'll be fighting right next to me. Anyways, I'm sure you know this already, you being student council president and all, but there's two new students, twins, a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Jin, and the girl is Lien Akatsuki."

His expression grew  more serious now, with less of a smile and more of the look of someone with an important job. "I can't say why yet, but they're going to be incredibly important to the human race. For now though, I need you to watch out for them. Jin in particular. If he ever... Loses control, you'll know  when he does, I need you to protect those around him and calm him down. Can you do this?"

That's when the screams started coming from the boys dorm. "For now though, looks like THEY need you in there. I'll be right here if you need anything. Go kick  some ass." Without another word, Masune vanished, only to reappear on the roof of the dorm. So, when will things go too far and when will I need to reveal myself?

Boys Dorm, Blind Eyes Academy: 12:25 A.M.

The students dropped like flies. None of them even a  match for Tenkai, and many not a match for the ninja's, which Jin had taken to calling the Oniwabanshu, after the special elite assassination and information retrieval force that Tokugawa  used in the Edo Period. These guys were most likely far more skilled, and far less reliant on stealth, since at this point basically the entire student body knew they were there. Jin wasn't even sure how the ninja that'd retrieved him an hour ago had sneaked in so well. But then he supposed that that WAS the mans job.

Still, even with the Power of Darkness, Jin had to be the worst ninja in the world. He barely attacked the other students, sticking mainly to defensive combat, and he  flat out revealed himself to multiple 'enemies'. To make matters worse, any that Jin defeated he apologized to. At this rate, he'd score another detention withTenkai. This one alone. Somehow Jin preferred that now. Better he fight Tenkai alone than all these students.

Obviously the majority was incapable. Of course, Jin was nobody to judge, but  they might as well have just dropped themselves in some places. This can't be what you're taught here... he thought to himself as he deflected a students ax with Shukuro then kneed him in the gut. He apologized to his as he fell to the ground, then ran off. He thought about calling Marta, but what good would it do? Tenkai was a teacher. He most likely had permission for this. No matter how ridiculous it was.

He saw Tenkai headed towards the girls dorm now, which was successfully being defended by...

"Ayame?"

Jin couldn't fully believe it at first, but sure enough Ayame was mowing down the Oniwabanshu one after another as they charged in at her. High above, Naomi circled, singing her Dragon Song and boosting her friends combat capabilities. Ayame might be able to handle Tenkai, but Jin knew that Lien was at risk if Tenkai got in. So, he leaped out the broken window he'd been watching from and landed on the grass below, rolling as he did. He dashed across the field at full speed, using his Chaos Sight to see and dodge conflict on the way. Good thing it was active too, else he might have plowed right into Ayame.

First Year's Girl's Dorm/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:36 AM

Aeklyn glared at Tenkai as she heard gunshots, but then grinned hard, saying in possibly the most unpleasant tone that she can muster "Ah... Satsujin-Sensei, I have a friend looking for you..." She looked around and noted that it was Clear to use one of her Omniether bullets, which she quickly loaded one and aimed toward the ground, more or less at Tenkai's Leg, saying "It's time to call her!" She fired her Omniether bullet, which pierced and dispersed a miniscule part of the fog as it went, however, It completely phased through Tenkai's leg without any sort of harm and was stopped by the ground...

Above the Dorms/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:37 AM

Sarah stopped her assault on the Ninja Zombies when she sensed the use of Omniether toward the Girl's dorm, and quickly shot towards the location she felt the Omniether...

Sarah then landed on the ground in front of Aeklyn as some of the Zombie Ninjas advanced toward her, an Aura Scythe in hand, Bifurcating a Zombie Ninja as she landed with a light swing, however, likely seeing the 2 halves made her laugh and say to Tenkai "Hello... Little boy... Didn't your mother teach you not to be rude?"  She then said to Aeklyn "Ashley, I think it's time for you to leave me, help as many students as you can..." Aeklyn then grinned as she flew upward and away from the Girl's Dorms, Helping the other students as need be, One of the Ninja Zombies tried to stop Aeklyn from Leaving, only to get flung at Tenkai by Sarah's Aura like a cannonball, with the Impact bound to cause the Ninja Zombie to Splatter like a water balloon. Sarah glared at Tenkai, and took a Combat Stance as she said to him "You've started to intrigue me Satsujin-Sensei, How about I test your power myself? See if you are really as weak as I see you to be..."

Outside of the Dorms, Blind Eyes Academy, 12:37 AM

Sakura jumped when she saw several students nearby get shot, Which prompted her to lead the First Years she got out a little deeper into the spot she had them hide and hid herself

Gekutado Plaza - 4:33 P.M.

Jack raised an eyebrow as a sword materialized in the boy's hand and emitted a black pulse. The sword was powerful, that much was obvious. "Not going to lie, that was pretty cool. But if I didn't know any better, I'd say you ripped that off of some anime show." He chuckled a bit as he casually swung his blade from side to side. "So you hacked off ol' Lucifer's arm eh? Not bad. But don't worry, I'm not scared. I'm actually tempted to give you a high-five!" He chuckled once more as he began to walk towards Jin. "Honestly, I would love to do the same thing. Just don't see such an action profiting me is all." Jack paused a few paces away from the boy and rested his blade on his shoulder. His free hand brought the can in his hand to his mouth and sipped from it. "So what do you say? How about we have a little sparring match? I'm curious to see what the boy who hacked off Lucifer's arm can do." Jack gave a casual wink towards the boy and stood there with a smirk on his face.

Blind Eyes Dorms, 12:36 am

As Ayame was walking towards the entrance to the boys dorms, she saw a figure cloaked in shadows, like the rest of the ninjas, but just watching over what was happening from a broken window on the second floor. As she was watching him, the ninja jumped out from the window, rushing towards the girls dorms and barely missing her as he went. As he went past though, Ayame could sense his aura for a brief moment, a dark aura that she remembered sensing from earlier in the day. Turning around and chasing after him, she managed to place where she could remember it from. "Jin." She called out to the running figure, and kept up chase, trying to thing of why he would be acting as part of Tenkai's forces. I don't think he's the sort of person who would enjoy helping Tenkai with this stuff, or at least that's the impression I got when talking to him earlier, so he must be helping out as part of a punishment of some sort. That could also explain why Tenkai attacked the boys dorms first, to make sure Jin was joining in the assault from the start. That doesn't sound like a reason Tenkai would use though, he'd be more likely to know that genetically the guys are stronger, so he would take them by suprise to make it easier to win this war game. If Jin is moving towards the girls dorms though, either he's about to attack it as well, or he's heading to try and get Lien out of any danger while Tenkai is distracted. Either way, all I need to do is follow him to take down one of the key pieces in Tenkai's army. With that figured out, she continued to chase him as he entered the female dorms, while from the nearby radio tower, Naomi's song continued, boosting the abilities of the students.

Girls Dorm Rooftops Advance Combat 4 Blind Eyes Academy 12:37 a.m. 

He had let the screams of the students fill his ears as he started laughing at the current situation. Everything was going great. Life was good. People were enjoying the true splendors of life and they would soon see how war is truly fought. Before him stood a child though. An odd child, definitely prepubescent in appearance, yet confident enough in a clearly older aspect. This "Satsujin-sensei" person he surmised was himself after giving it a couple seconds of thought....Murderer? Hmmm that's...logical. He snickered, he has frequently been called murderer, but a lot of things sound better in different languages. Though that did reveal one more thing about this child. She was new. Tenkai probably could have surmised that anyway because he would notice a small child running around campus with some school uniform on before. He had ignored her earlier statements because he had already achieved the goal of getting her attention. With the child out of the way this was going to be echelons more fun. 

I look weak? He said as he look at his rather scrawny arms and simply shrugged at the statement. Oh new students are so entertaining. No humility I swear. I mean you yourself must be an exceptional case but still no humility. He stuck out his two scythes and laid them a top each other like an X and he charged his aura slightly. Come now little one, let's see if you are as weak as I see you to be.

Outside Radio Tower Blind Eyes Academy 12:37 A.M.

The lovely Dragon Maiden never left the sight of Tenkai's forces. She just moved out of the line of fire. Naturally a squadron of shadow ninja followed her. Unfortunately they were deducing the likelihood that she would get assistance from that little monster girl again. They only watched as she landed as made her way inside the radio station. They contemplated what to do as her song blasted and was giving strength to the students. Clearly this was the work of an adept strategist, but war is not just about implementing great strategies its also about how you deal with certain situations. The Shadow Ninja outside the tower turned and saw the massive tower of aura that was their leader. They knew a diversion when they saw one. The ninja knew that the more powerful enemies would be now drawn to Tenkai leaving this Dragon girl defenseless. Though she was able to barricade herself in. Breaking and entering is easy for a ninja so they could have gone in and confronted her. As they readied their blades. They all had the same marvelous thought...who can beat a dragon in a fight? They realized the defenseless one wasn't so defenseless. So what was the best way to stop the music. It was quite simple. Blow the radio tower up. Kill two birds with one set of bombs. The Ninja went to work and it what seemed like no time at all they had put active grenades around the base of the tower. In twenty seconds the entire tower was going to come down. Hopefully the Dragon girl goes down with it. 

Boys and Girls Dorms Blind Eyes Academy 12: 40 A.M. 

While Tenkai was busy squaring off with some child it seemed as if young Jin had forgotten his assignment. In all actuality he wasn't even doing that good at his assignment when he did remember it. He wasn't giving the massive slasher wounds needed for the fog to do its work at maximum efficiency he was simply knocking kids out. This did prove though that there was much to be desired in the older students combat methods if they couldn't handle that one little brat. Didn't matter though the ninja, living ones, did note that his contribution in distracting the enemy strategist was going nicely. And the fog was beginning to work its magic. Slowly seeping into the bodies of the massacred, but not dead, students their eyes started to glow green and the color of their various auras changed. They rose to their feet and began stretching limbs and ligaments as if they were testing out a new body of sorts. Once adjusted the new zombie students shot through the wall of the boys dorm and hopped across to the girls. Of course they didn't make it. They would find themselves landing in between Ayame chasing after Jin. Well clearly the shadow ninja uniform makes Jin not a student however Ayame. Would soon find herself fighting 4 half-transformed zombified boys with a dorms worth more coming along the way.

Academy City Streets 12:34

Soren had a sense that something bad was going to happen when he saw Tenkai class get moved to after school, so he decided not to return to the dorms that night. He was on his way back towards the dorm slower than normal to mask his aura from Tenkai. He was on his way back to the dorms  when he saw the girl flying towards the radio station.He was going to continue his way back to the dorm when he also noticed that ninja follow her at a distance. He followed them to try to see what they were doing he slightly hoped that this wasn't one of Tenkai's plan to test the students of the academy.

Outside Radio Tower 12:38

Soren was standing on a nearby roof top when the ninja had shown up he was watching carefully not to reveal his own location. He looked down as the ninjas examined the place where the girl had went in releasing a song towards the dorms. Soren had just then realized the girl was a dragon. He figured that since she had left the dorm the other students were doing reasonably fine with the situation there or she was here for a reason. He deiced it was important enough to figure out what was going on that the ninjas were going to try and to stop it with from what he could see as explosives. He launched a few shots from his pistol to put detonate the explosives before e they could plant them. and taking out ninjas from a roof top close tow the tower.

First Year's Girl's Dorm Rooftop/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:38 AM

Sarah grinned and simply Charged her Aura a bit, The Aura itself could not be seen at all, but it could be sensed in a rather large amount, Her right Hand was turning Indigo as it was covered by her Caladbolg, She then said "New you say? I may be New here... But to underestimate me? This is a Class isn't it?" Sarah Laughed as a Basketball sized ball of aura became visible as air started to swirl around in it and started to compress. Sarah then Threw the Ball of Compressed Air at Tenkai, Then Released 2 Groups of Aura Knives at Tenkai. Sarah then waited for Tenkai to come at her, simply waiting for him to dodge the projectiles and attack...

Above the Dorms/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy 12:40 AM

Aeklyn flew around, trying to see if they were any students in need of help, however, She noticed that [acronym='Who is Ayame']an older Female Student[/acronym] was Chasing a [acronym='Who is Jin']Ninja[/acronym], With a Grin on her face, She threw an Omniether needle right in the path of the Ninja, Who would likely feel it coming just before the Trap Triggered

Girls Dorm Rooftop Advance Combat IV War Tactics Blind Eyes Academy 12: 38 a.m. 

Kids say the darnedest things he snickered as this girl launched her aura based projectile weapons at Tenkai and some air. With ease Tenkai swung his scythe and the ground and dispelled the knives. As for the compressed air he simply firmed his stance and embraced the blast and all of its pain. He laughed as he it did manage to move him a bit backwards but more importantly the pain made him feel so alive. Now it was his turn to return the act in kindness. With his scythes he immediately ran straight at the girl leaving himself open for a myriad of attacks but for some strange reason she didn't take the opportunity. Tenkai deduced that for some strange reason she was a close combat fighter. Makes sense, small targets are easier to hit but at the same time her opponent has a distance advantage because he uses two scythes. He quickly closed in on the child and swung his scythe to lob off her head but she took a defensive stance and instantaneously made a shield. In this second his scythe clanged against the shield and Tenkai was impressed at the level of aura control the apparent young one had. Unfortunately it wasn't going to help her with her defense. Sarah would see a slight smirk on Tenkai's face as his scythe glowed green for a second and cut through the shield like paper. Tenkai thought victory was his till the little lady stopped the again with what he assumed to be her Caladblog. This little one was just full of surprises. Such density coming from such a small package. He then followed up with a thrust from the point of his free scythe to take out an eye, but that too was stopped by the girls free hand. 

So some form of demon and a strong one at that. Tenkai spoke his deductions out loud. He was amused simply by being this close to him super-natural beings should be experiencing some form of intense discomfort but this one remained strong. Her lack of dodging spoke wonders about her confidence, a confidence that you really only get with age. What demon takes the form of a little child and stays that way during a fight. Surely this was getting fun. But enough warm-up time to intensify things a tad. His eyes turned green as he tossed the little Sarah in the air and made a tower of tangible aura around his presence engulfing her floating body as well. It would be the equivalent of being thrown into a roaring furnace for the actually not so young Sarah.

Radio Tower Advance Combat IV Blind Eyes Academy 12:38 a.m.

The ninjas were all set to destroy the tower the some student came out no where like Batman and just started messing things up. The ninjas were annoyed with someone shooting all of their grenades. Of course that just caused explosions and still damaged the building just not enough to bring it down. They quickly honed in on Soren and blocked all of his bullets used to shoot them. They were elite shadow ninjas surely not to be insulted with these measly efforts. Clearly the best course of action would be to take out the student first then deal with the tower. With the Dragon's song naturally boosting The student it may be difficult but nonetheless they had to try. The ninjas ran up the sides of the building and closing in on Soren from all sides. 

Luckily for them the tower problem solved itself as massive volleys of energy balls rained down on the area surrounding the tower encompassing the the ninjas and Soren. Wasn't so much a surgical strike as it was just a random attempt to hit something. From the distance approaching the tower was a bunch of zombified female students. The tower hadn't fallen but the radar dish was severely damaged and therefore the song wasn't broadcasting. Now Soren and Naomi had bigger problems to worry about.

Girl's Dorm Rooftop/Advanced Combat IV: War Tactics, Blind Eyes Academy: 12:39 AM

Sarah looked at Tenkai as his Aura attempted to engulf her, but her Caladbolg produced a Blue Flame, Causing the Aura to simply feel normal, Whereas Tenkai's aura felt hot, The Blue Flame of Omniether simply dispelled the 'Heat' of the aura, She corrected her angle as the Blue Flame became a Huge Scythe and she swung hard at Tenkai before he could dodge it, Although it dispelled some of his Aura, it completely phased through Tenkai like a Ghost flying at High Speed, Sarah then said "A Human? Seriously? I'm gonna have a field day!", She dispelled her scythe as it turned into a Hammer that seemed heavy enough for her to have a problem carrying, but she shot at Tenkai with ease and threw him in the air with the Hammer, then afterward, She aimed using her Caladbolg as a Magic Circle appeared in front of it, aiming at Tenkai, which Sarah then said with a gleeful smile "I've had fun with you for a while, but I believe it's about time for you to sleep!" Which then the Circle fired a Basketball Ball of Compressed Air, which afterward, She flew after it as well, Tenkai had dodged the Ball of Heavily compressed air that could split a normal human in two. Tenkai had only a second to prepare for Sarah, who attempted to strike him with the tip of her spear-like tail to try to feed off of his emotions...

Radio Tower Advance Combat IV Blind Eyes Academy 12:39 a.m

Soren was was shocked to see the ninjas were able to deflect his shots but at least he had saved the tower and the girl inside of it. He was switching ammo to explosive rounds in his guns while the ninjas were close the distance on him when out of now where a rain of energy blast rained down right on top of him and the ninjas. He tried to dodge it but was hit and cover in ruble as the building crumbled. He quickly moved some of the ruble off of himself before seeing the approaching army of what appeared to be zombified female students. He staggered off the pile of ruble before removing the tie of his uniform from around his neck. He looked between the ruble of the building and the approaching army before shooting a shot straight up in the air that broke in to 1000 pieces each falling down on what was left of the building. He then said," That should take care of them." He then saw that dish was out of commission before making sure he was actually back to his senses before turning to face the army.  He whispered to himself, "I'm sorry." before launching a fury of shots in to the crowd of approaching zombie girls trying to hit and cause as much damage as possible to the army with the explosive rounds he had.

Archived