[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/IC/Not Accepting]

Ren✧

Daniel was busy looking at the other matches take place and he was having a thrilling good time. A Togekiss was putting the works on some fighting pokemon, he had heard a mighty roar from one of the battle platforms, and what was most interesting was there was this random chick chasing another lady. [color=#008080]Well it looks like I know where I'm going now don't I.[/color] He laughed as he said that statement out loud though it was clearly meant for Zapdos. The giant electric avian simply rolled its eyes as he was wondering why Daniel would pick the most awkward situation to follow.

Daniel called forth his Pidgeot and flew after the fiery woman as she was chasing her prey. When he caught up to her he was simply laughing at the thought. [color=#008080]Hey!! I was wondering do you want so chase music to go with this? I've got a cool song selection.[/color]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#ff0000]"I wouldn't call it wining. My opponent just used all grass types...and, well...I only had to use one Pokemon." [/color]Blake said rubbing his neck in a nervous fashion. [color=#ff0000]"I think I upset the kid though with the wins though. And on another note, random fan already?" [/color]he asked beginning to laugh. [color=#ff0000]"Pretty luck I'd say. But regardless, we should head toward the courtyard again. Since our battles are over, we might as well get over there before everyone else." [/color]He turned around and began walking with Tabitha toward the courtyard.

[color=#008080][i]Something just didn't feel right... [/i][/color]Blake could hear Cobalion talking to himself. [i][color=#008080]I'm not sure what it is...but I know what I felt. Terrakion, I'm sure you felt it too I presume. [/color][/i]he asked, waiting for a response from Terrakion's Master Ball.

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2vuhoye.png[/img][/center]
[center][Tabitha Thomas][/center]
[i]"Maybe...but it may have been that Tomato Berry I had for lunch. Spicy food doesn't agree with me very well.Your probably just paranoid. Who would dare attack two of the Swords of Justice?" [/i]Terrakion linked Tabitha into the conversation, so that she could here his assurance that everything was fine. Hearing that from Terrakion did ease her nerves a bit. [color=#a52a2a]"That crowded place again? Well I guess we have no where better to go." [/color]Tabitha walked past Blake, heading for the courtyard, assuming that he would follow.
[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/70b13k.png[/img][/center]
[center][Serena Finch][/center]
Serena doubled over, her sides heaving. That snooty woman was a lot more athletic than she looked. Besides she had gotten a head start...at least that's what Serena told herself. Standing up, recovering from that mad dash, Serena spotted a kid on a Pidgeot and he looked to be flying towards her. He didn't disappoint. [color="#ff0000"]"I'm a bit winded. Wish I would've had my motorcycle, I could have caught her in no time, but I left if parked next to the castle. The name's Serena. What's yours?" [/color]

Well, Terrakion was always being an optimistic...optimistic moron with that attitude...but Cobalion wouldn't have ever said that aloud. [color=#008080][i]Perhaps you're right on this Terrakion...but still, my uneasy feelings like this have never been wrong before. [/i][/color]he said, with a small sigh.

[color=#ff0000]"Well crowded, didn't really think of that. Though I did happen to bring some stuff to eat, guess I'd offer you some." [/color]Blake said, walking while he rummaged through his bag, grabbing a few riceballs (Wouldn't be Pokemon without ém!) which were in a small container. [color=#ff0000]"Ah here they are! Here, have one. A trainer needs to keep themselves fed. Well actually, them and their Pokemon anyway...but you get what I mean!"[/color]

As soon as Blake mentioned food, Tabitha completely zoned out. Grabbing the rice ball from Blake's hand and devoured. It was delicious. She wiped the rice flakes from her mouth, re-energized. [color=#a52a2a]"Let's go find a battle to watch!" [/color]Tabitha exclaimed. She grabbed Blake's wrist and dragged him along, eager to go do something. [color=#daa520][i]"What I don't get anything to eat?" [/i][/color]Terrakion pouted from within his Pokeball. [color=#a52a2a]"Get over it you big baby!" [/color]She said outloud, taunting Terrakion. [color=#daa520][i]"Hmphh." [/i][/color]Ignoring Terrakion's further pleas for food, Tabitha looked to the sky. She realized that it was getting dark. They would be lucky to find a good battle to watch, most of them would be drawing to an end by now.

Blake also noted the sky's dimming, he looked at Tabitha and smiled. [color=#ff0000]"The best matches are the ones we make. My dad taught me that back...well back when he was still alive." [/color]he said as he closed his eyes a bit. [color=#ff0000]"My own interpretation on that is we may see different battles, and each one being a bit better than the last. But the battles we have hold something special within us." [/color]He chuckled a bit as he scratched his head a bit. Sure it wasn't a very sound interpretation, but it's what he felt that meant.

[color=#008080][i]An impressive way of thinking Blake. Your father truly was a man of honor. [/i][/color]Cobalion said, hearing Blake's words.

[color=#ff0000]"Well, I'm thinking of heading back. I'm wanting to give my Pokemon a rest before tomorrow's battles." [/color]Blake said with a smile. Then he patted the Master Ball on his side. [color=#ff0000]"And to let boss 'mon here out for a while."[/color]

[color=#008080]The names Daniel Cesar, lover of parties and all things cool, fun, and exciting[/color]. He paused while staring at the woman so full of life. Surely she must like to party she has motorcycle. [color=#008080]Wait you have a motorcycle? That is soooo awesome. So what brings you here other than the obvious? Do you need a lift back to the castle? Do you know if there are any places around here with good acoustics. Did you at least win your match with the lady?[/color] Daniel was really asking all of these questions because of his healthy curosity for making new friends. Especially people who semed to be fellow extroverts like himself. This Serena, as she referred, to herself seemed quite entertaining oh the parties they could potentially have together. Zapdos on the other hand was trying to scan this woman for anything out of the ordinary mainly due to the fact that she was chasing another person for reasons it didn't understand.

Arriving at the door of his next match, which has been a good bit from all the distractions, Jari just hopes that he is not too late for the match. He looked back to see that the strange man not right behind him. Perhaps he's about to go to his match? Regardless of what's his next move, Jari payed no more attention to him at the moment, and opened the door, allowed Absol to walk in first, and Jari followed, and closed the door behind him.

He saw there was an average Joe kind of looking player, eager to finally be able to have a match. Almost shouting at Jari, he greeted with a "[color=#0000ff]Well it's about damn time you got here.[/color]" Jari tried to explain the situation for his tardiness, but the player didn't want to hear it apparently, and wanted to make up for lost time.

"[color=#9999ff]Alright, if you really want to make this battle quick, we'll do so...[/color]" Jari muttered under his breath.

[center][u][size=6]JARI RAVENSONG V JUSTIN COOK[/size][/u][/center]
[center]Selected:[/center]
[center]Jari: Houndoom, Bisharp, Shiftry[color=#FFFFFF]_______________[/color]Justin: Magcargo, Aggron, Rhydon[/center]

"[color=#0000ff]No! But how!? How could you have defeated Rhydon so easily!? How?![/color]" Justin shouted at the top of his voice. His first Pokemon, Rhydon, was defeated by Jari's Shiftry. Jari could easily recap the battle in his mind from start to finish. "[color=#4b0082][i]He brings out Rhydon in such a hurry, where I could easily tell that he's not willing to take his time and come up with a proper battle strategy. Mistake one. So I bring out Shiftry. She'll do an amazing job, considering that Rhydon is severely weak against Grass-Type moves. His first move is Sandstorm, to try and create a cover his tail. An admirable move, [/i]but[i], Shiftry is a Pokemon that can create winds with it's fans, and blow the storm away. Mistake two. After blowing away the winds, Rhydon tries to use Horn Drill to finish the match quickly. Probably a decent strategy with Sandstorm to blind your opponent and attack him with no complications, but no Sandstorm, and a failed strategy. Not to mention that Shiftry is faster than Rhydon, so his chance for an attack is significantly dropped. After Rhydon's miss, Shiftry uses Leaf Storm, a powerful move against Rhydon. With that, Rhydon faints.[/i][/color]"

"[color=#9999ff]Rhydon was beaten easily because of his weakness to Grass moves, but mainly, because of your impatience for an easy victory. You failed, and I got the easy victory. You already know my next Pokemon: Houndoom and Bisharp. I'll even try and make this advantageous for you. Come back Shiftry![/color]" he returned Shiftry back to her Pokeball, and brought out Bisharp. "[color=#9999ff]If you're smart, you'll use Magcargo. Now. You want an easy victory? TRY AGAIN![/color]" Jari scolded the immature trainer.

Absol was standing by watching his friend easily win this match, since he could easily tell that the opponent was inexperienced and lacking in technique. "[color=#000000]Abs. Sol. (Got in with brute force I guess. They'll never learn).[/color]"

"[color=#0000ff]Argh... SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO BATTLE![/color]" shouted the man at the top of his lungs. Normally, this would count as poor sportsman ship, and when the referee attempted to make his move, Jari ceased his action, and commented on the notion. "[color=#9999ff]He needs to learn these things. If he can't now, when will he ever? Disregard minor offenses, I'll take full responsibility should anything happen otherwise.[/color]"

The opponent was red-hot with anger he couldn't stand it. "[color=#0000ff]FINE! YOU WANT ME TO USE MAGCARGO, I'LL DO IT! GO![/color]" He followed Jari's instructions as expected.

"[color=#4b0082][i]Heh, he's really an immature trainer. One should know to keep his head in a battle. Frankly, I'm surprised that he was even able to get into the Tournament if this is how he battles... Must've cheated his way in possibly.[/i][/color]" Jari entertained the thought in his head, while he faced his opponent with a cheeky grin, he was almost able to laugh at the match itself.

[color=#FF0000]"A lift? That would be great! As for acoustics, I would have no idea. And of course I won my match...sort of...that lady I was chasing was my opponent, but she surrendered before I could finish her.[/color] Serena moved towards Daniel, ready to take an aerial tour of the crowd below, but she suddenly stopped. [color=#ffa500][i]"This one...he possesses a child of the sky." [/i][/color]Serena was stunned. Very rarely did Entei talk to her and when he did it was usually very important. Serena tried to get him to open up more about it, but Entei had fallen silent. Shrugging, it looked as if Serena would have to put the little detective skills she had to work. [color=#FF0000]"Do you know what a child of the sky is?" [/color]

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/334sn52.png[/img][/center]
[center][Rook Tacitus][/center]
Rook sat in the stands next to a match. It was fairly obvious that one of the trainers were far superior to the other. The younger one's tempermental attitude and angry mood, was more than enough evidence of this. Rook found himself admiring the other contestants Shiftry, and nearly laughed at his slightly taunting attitude. This was definitely interesting. It seemed as if the next battle of the match was about to start, and then Rook blanked out. Suddenly he was not in the stands watching a battle, but somewhere completely alien. No not completely alien. He had seen this place before. In his last vision. Rook was determined to see what was happening. Once again he saw the same 3 Pokemon, it looked like they were loosing...but against what. All that Rook could see besides the 3 Pokemon was darkness. Then a bright flash and fourth Pokemon. Smaller than the others, but somehow exuding a sense of power. Then as soon as the vision had started, Rook was back to the present. [color=#a52a2a]"Past or future. Either way, something big is going to happen." [/color]

Daniel was all ready to give this new woman a lift and then she froze up on him. He panicked a little on the inside. I[color=#008080][i]s it my breathe? Did I say something wrong? Does she not like dancing?[/i][/color] But luckily his fears were put to rest when she asked him a riddle. Well she asked a simple question, he took it as riddle that must be solved. [color=#008080]Wait, wait, I know this, I know this...Don't tell me. Children of the sky you say.[/color] He began to take a look at his own Pidgeot glaring at him because the bird pokemon figured out what the lady was referring to (well not totally) and it was sad the master did not. [color=#008080]Oh![/color] he shouted as the idea came into his head.[color=#008080] IT'S A PLANE![/color] Comically the pidgeot hit the ground in disdain. [color=#daa520][i]Its a bird, she's referring to a bird.[/i][/color] Zapdos sarcastically said inside the mind of his owner. [color=#008080]A bird.[/color] Daniel said out loud yet slightly confused. [color=#008080]Well that's an oddly old saying for someone who is clearly so young. But yay I solved it![/color] Zapdos was shaking his head till he realized the guardian did have a point. That terminology was somewhat off for a young human female.

[i][color=#daa520]Daniel be careful I think this female may have a[/color][/i]..[color=#008080].Legendary Pokemon.[/color] Daniel said slowly as he stopped his happy dance and looked back at Serena. [color=#008080]OOOOOH do you have a Legendary Pokemon? Can I see it?[/color] His eyes completely went puppy doggish.

A beetroot coloured face, a massive vein bulging on the forehead, heavy panting and a twitch in the left eye; all signals of extreme anger. And all signals coming from the large man across the battlefield. He wore a look of confusion, fear, anger and hatred, all at the same time. He stared across the battlefield, his right eye furrowed at Clement in a death glare, and his left eye twitching away, looking worryingly serious.

The man slowly tilted his head down to his feet, staring open-eyed at the sight of his Conkeldur, unconcious at his feet. Its concrete pillars had been smashed and now lay as rubble scattering the unconcious pokémon, and there was another crater in the middle of the field, this one slightly larger.

On the other side of the battlefield, Clement was feeding his Togekiss some poffins while petting his lightly on the head, grinning at his pokémon and acting like the battle had been nothing - and indeed, it had pretty much been a walk in the park. Togekiss was uninjured, without even a scratch, and Clement had been rather relaxed himself.

The stone edge from Conkeldurr that had started the match had seemed like trouble at first, but Togekiss' extremespeed quickly allowed Togekiss to avoid it, and knock Conkeldurr a few steps back. An Aura Sphere to the stomach knocked Conkeldurr to the ground, where it was lifted up with Psychic and slammed down with a large amount of force, accompanied by another Aura Sphere, which resulted in the new crater. It was then lifted back up with Psychic and thrown over to its owners feet, where it still lay unconcious.

"You'd better take care of your pokémon. Return it to its pokéball or something." Clement suggested, turning his head to face Shaun, a rather stern look on his face. He rose to his feet and returned Togekiss to her pokéball; seemingly taking his eyes of Shaun for but a few moments as he pretended to fumble around in his pocket with the pokéball. Shaun seemed to take this as an opportunity to 'strike', charging at Clement so as to release some pent-up aggression, his fist curling into a ball.

Clement, having watched this in the corner of his eye, merely side-stepped, leaving his foot behind so as to cause Shaun to trip. And, of course, Clement had been standing but a metre away from a wall. So Shaun, with all his forward momentum and such, tumbled over Clement's foot and face-planted into the wall, knocking himself unconcious in the process.

Clement turned his head slowly, and opened his mouth wide in an expression of mock-shock, crying out an incredibly sarcastic "Oops!" As he turned to the small crowd that had gather, his face returning to normal.
"Someone should really get him a medic." He said, before quickly striding away from the scene, making himself look as innocent as possible.

As he distanced himself from the scene, he decided it was probably time to go to his night-time accommodations, and perhaps get himself some sleep and rest for the next day. It was to be a day of battling, and after today, most of the weaklings would've been knocked out. So it was going to be interesting.
But the darkness had not yet set in; nighttime was not yet to be, and so he decided that he was going to watch some other pokémon battles. Surely there had to be a few trainers still battling?

This Daniel was really quite amusing...up until the point he asked whether or not she had a Legendary Pokemon. [color="#ff0000"][i]Should I tell him? Is it safe? [/i][/color]Questions of caution whirled through Serena's head. Serena didn't keep many secrets, in fact she hated secrecy, but this was something she wasn't eager to share. [color=#ffa500][i]"I think we can trust him." [/i][/color]That was twice in five minutes that Entei had spoken with her. Serena was feeling slightly hurt, why was Entei being so talkative now and not in the past few months she had been with him. She pushed such petty things aside, ready to deal with situation. [color=#ff0000]"You first." [/color]Serena said. She was bluffing, but hopefully this would determine whether or not this Daniel really could be trusted.

Bisharp got into a battle stance, and held his hand forward, and beckoned the Magcargo to come after him. Jari gave a little snicker, and asked his Bisharp from afar, "[color=#9999ff]Hey, you think you can handle this by yourself? I won't stop you.[/color]" Bisharp looked back, and gave a little nod. Bisharp was always adamant about how he wanted things done if it involved him.

Jari on the other hand was more liberal and free with his Pokemon. If they wanted to do the battle themselves, he'll do it. But he'll always intervene if the situation requires it. But for the moment, he sat down on the spot, and Absol walked beside him, lied down, and rested his head on his friend's lap. Jari sat back and watched his opponent get pummeled by Bisharp. "[color=#4b0082][i]Normally, Bisharp is at a disadvantage. However, his opponent is weak. The trainer at least. His mind has wandered into rage. He'll lose even if I let Bisharp battle with restraints and give a handicap.[/i][/color]"

"[color=#0000ff]I've had enough of your insults! Magcargo! Use Flamethrower![/color]" Justin shouted with rage and Magcargo followed the order. Bisharp could have easily dodged a unidirectional attack like Flamethrower, but instead, he used an Iron Head attack to the ground with a loud "Sharp!", and caused the ground around him to reshape. This went on for several minutes, and next thing Jari sees, is a battlefield of mini mountains instead of sand. He claps from afar, and speaks loudly. "[color=#9999ff]You're doing great man, kick some ass.[/color]"

Magcargo is dumbfounded by the destroyed stadium, and his trainer even more so. He is speechless he can't even mutter a word. Bisharp is sneaking around the rocks, waiting for his attacking chance. His opponent is lost. He just can't seem to muster up anything at the moment. That's when Bisharp sees his chance. He runs out from the rocks into the open, and it's too late for his opponent to react effectively. His opponent scramble around for words. "[color=#0000ff]Uh, uh Ma-Magcaro! L-l-l-lave Plume![/color]"

"[color=#696969]BI! SHARP![/color]" Bisharp cried when he used his ultimate move: Guillotine.

Magcargo's Lave Plume erupts from his shell, and hits Bisharp effectively. However, Bisharp's Guillotine lands just as easily. Magcargo faints from the power of Guillotine, however, Magcargo's Lava Plume has injured Bisharp effectively. He manages to recover fairly well from the attack, but decided that it was time to rest. He walked over to Jari, where the Pokeball was just laying on the ground. Bisharp walked over to it, touched it, and was beamed right in. "[color=#9999ff]Well... You're pretty reckless, aren't you?[/color]" Jari chuckled. He stopped. He picked up the Pokeball, and stood up, moving Absol aside. He held Houndoom's Pokeball in his hand and glared at his opponent. "[color=#9999ff]I've had enough of this. Go! Houndoom![/color]" His opponent reluctantly released his final Pokemon in fear.

The match was now between Aggron and Houndoom. However, Jari felt like this has gone on long enough. "[color=#9999ff]I've wasted enough time on such a low caliber trainer such as you. How you got in this Tournament is beyond me. But I've grown sick of this! Houndoom, finish this battle with '[/color][i]that[/i][color=#9999ff]!'[/color]" Jari commanded. However, Houndoom stopped in his tracks, and looked back at Jari, and questioned him with a "[color=#b22222]Hou?[/color]" Jari paused for a second, but finally looked around, and saw another trainer, who was observing. "[color=#9999ff]... Nevermind. Just finish this with Inferno.[/color]"

Houndoom gave a sigh of relief, and proceeded to unleash his attack. Within the next 15 seconds, the winner was declared. Houndoom walked over to Jari, where he was rewarded generously. A nice head rubbing, and a rest. "[color=#4b0082][i]Thanks for making it quick.[/i][/color]"

[center][size=7][u][b]WINNER: JARI RAVENSONG[/b][/u][/size][/center]

Jari didn't pay much attention to his opponent, who walked off crying like a sore loser, claiming it was "unfair," that he was "cheating." However, he walked over to the trainer who was sitting down at the bench, presumably watching the match, and asked a fairly easy question. "[color=#9999ff]You enjoyed it?[/color]"

[center][Rook Tacitus] [/center]
[center][color=#A52A2A]"It was pretty one sided. Not exactly a battle that I was on the edge of my seat watching. Though, you battled quite well. Your Bisharp's tactics were interesting, to say the least. I never would've thought to use Iron Head like that." [/color]Rook stood up, shaking the strangers hands. [color=#a52a2a]"The name's Rook. I'd ask yours but it was kind of hard to miss when it flashed WINNER throughout the air." [/color]Rook's thoughts flashed back to his vision. This Jari guy was definitely a powerful trainer. Could he somehow be involved? [/center]
Having let Blake go to the courtyard without her. Tabitha wandered around the palace grounds. She quickly found herself lost. Shrugging, she continued to wander. Tabitha came upon a small garden. Sitting in the shade of one of the trees was a little boy. An Azumarill was standing in front of him, and from what Tabitha could tell she seemed to be lecturing the poor boy. Tabitha raised an eyebrow. Not something you see everyday. She walked over. As she neared the Azumarill grew quiet and turned around to face her. The look on the Azumarill's face was enough for Tabitha to see that she wasn't wanted here, but she never really was one for following the rules. [color=#a52a2a]"You okay?" [/color]Tabitha asked the boy, ignoring the bunny-like Pokemon. The boy wiped away the tears that had been in the corners of his eyes and nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. My name's Kallen. What's yours?" Kallen asked, standing up. [color=#a52a2a]"The name's Tabitha. Did you win your match?" [/color]Tabitha was guessing this was the root of the problem. He did look pretty young and losing isn't wasn't easy to accept when you are young. Heck, it was hard for Tabitha to admit defeat now.

"[color=#9999ff]Oh believe me. Bisharp always keeps me guessing. To this day, I have yet to be bored by hi. After all, we have [i]quite[/i] a history together. Pretty damn stubborn for a Pokemon too. Never met one anyone more stubborn than he.[/color]" Jari looked back at the declaration of the winner, and looked back. "[color=#9999ff]Well. All declarations aside and ignoring the flashing lights, name's Jari.[/color]" He gave a dark chuckle. "[color=#9999ff]Let's leave this place. I dare not stay any longer. Besides, I'm sure there are other strong trainers we can commune with, am I correct?[/color]"

Absol came up to the two trainers, and looked curiously at Rook, and to Jari. Rarely did he see anyone converse with Jari like this, so he was more so stunned by the conversation and socialization between the two.

"[color=#000000]Sol? (Huh?)[/color]"

"Oh, okay" Knox said as he searched the hologram. "Hmmmm, oh there it is, top left corner." He told lynn. Before Knox could say anything else a man, probably the age of 30 approached the two. "Knox?" he said in a deep voice. "Is it really you Knox." Knox turned around to see a familiar face, the man was actually his uncle. "Dan!" Knox said in a louder voice than usual. "No wonder that name sounded familiar, but I couldn't be sure." Knox then turned to Lynn. "Oh yeah, this is my uncle Dan, it seems that I'm his opponent, but I said I would do a warm up battle with you so..." Knox turned to Dan. "You mind waiting a little for our battle?" Dan agreed and stepped aside.

"Alright my choice is going to be my Octillery here." Knox was getting caught up in the moment that e didn't read who Lynn's opponent was. "I'm a nice guy though, so you can have the first attack."

"B-but, what abo-" Lynn was going to ask the name of her opponent, but then Knox got caught up with his uncle. Lynn sighed and told herself that she'll figure it out later. "It's nice to meet you, Knox's uncle..." she said, then got into position for the battle. "Octillery is a water type, so if you're using Octillery after all, I'll just use Luxio!" Luxio stated her name, ready to fight, and took her position facing her opponents. "How about we start off with a Thunder Fang!" Luxio leaped towards Octillery, ready to bite, it's teeth sparking wildly.

[center][Rook Tacitus][/center]
[color=#a52a2a][i]Commune with? [/i][/color]Rook thought to himself. It seemed a bit formal. Definitely not usually said by this generation, but Rook shrugged. To each their own. [color=#a52a2a]"Yeah, it's getting a little stuffy in here. You know I bet that big holographic board in the courtyard would tell us who has yet to battle. That would be a good place to look for something interesting." [/color]Having run out of conversation starters, Rook stood and began to walk out of the arena, assuming that Jari would follow. Noticing the Absol, Rook's interest was piqued. Absol was a highly sought after Pokemon. After The Merge everyone wanted one to predict whether or not another major disaster would occur.[color=#a52a2a] "Absol, huh? Bit of an uncommon Pokemon. Where did you get him?" [/color]

- Using Kindle to type. Agh!

"[color=#9999ff]Absol? Oh that's quite a long story to tell. At least from my perspective. Y'see, I originally got him from my father who...[/color]" Jari paused when he and Absolutely were exiting the battleroom, following Room to the holographic board. Jari continued. "[color=#9999ff]... who got Absol when he was an egg. Where he got the egg he wouldn't say. But I knew that he went through the heavens and hells to find the egg. And to this day, Absol's always been there for me. Even through the most difficult turmoil we faced. But I dare not bore you with that story.[/color]"

Jari was next to Rook and Absol to next to Jari respectively. There were a few strong looking trainers from what he saw. Some not so much. Some... well he had trouble deciphering. He looked at Absol with a quick pet, and asked him if he saw any strong looking trainers on the board.

"[color=#000000]... Sol. (Not really.)[/color]"

"[color=#9999ff]The king has spoken.[/color]" Jari joke with Absol, nudging him in such a manner. Absol did the same to Jari.

"[color=#000000]Absol! (I'll get you tonight haha!)[/color]"

OoC: Sorry, it took a long to type so the Kindle. If there are any errors, please do excuse them.

Daniel was still fuming when she entered the Marsh Arena, a swampy area with giant lily pads and a couple islands with thick reeds on them for camouflage. Across from the somewhat nerdy Bug Maniac is a muscle-bound man with a red spiky mohawk, tan skin, a ripped red T-shirt with a skull on it, and black ripped shorts above black steel-toed combat boots. A bandolier of Pokeballs was slung across his chest, and he was flexing for a group of ladies in the crowd. He then grinned at his opponent. "Well, if it isn't Daniel Andrews, That Geek With The Goggles!"
Daniel gave him an angry glare and sighed. [color=#daa520]"Just send out your Pokemon."[/color]
Chaud happily agreed. "I picked my team specifically to counter your Bugs, and I even have a team full of Unova Pokemon, to make this even more embarrassing!"
Daniel, however, just watched as he sent out his first Pokemon, an Excadrill. [color=#daa520]"Wait...Did you just say that all three of your Pokemon are strong against Bugs?"[/color]
Chaud smirked. "Yeah. Got ya chicken?"
Instead, Daniel just started to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, making Chaud angrier, and angrier, and angrier, until the punk exclaimed. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!?"
Daniel calmed down and smirked back, adjusting his goggles around his neck slightly. "I'll tell you what. You send out all three of your Pokemon in a Triple Battle. I will send out one Pokemon. If you can beat my only Pokemon, you win."
Chaud blinked a few times, but accepted the terms, and the large display board of the Arena shifted to display that Daniel had only 1 Pokemon. Chaud then pulled out two Pokeballs, and sent out his other two members of his teams. "Go! Archeops and Darmanitan!" Two more Pokemon emerged on either side of the massive drill-like creature, one a fiery ape, the other a bird with a reptilian visage.
Daniel tossed out his Pokeball, and what emerged was a giant red crab with a spiky crown-like top, who waved his larger claw with a triumphant "Ko-Kee!".
Chaud was outraged. "What the heck?!? A Kingler?!? That isn't even a Bug!"
Daniel put on his goggles. [color=#daa520]"Correction. Kingler is a crustacean, a close relative to insects, like arachnids. However, similar rules and commonalities apply to him as do the rest of my collection. If you had actually paid attention, you would have noticed that I don't just acquire Bug Pokemon, but Bug-LIKE Pokemon as well. And Gumbo here sure fits the bill. Oh, and look at this. All of your Pokemon have a GLARING WEAKNESS TO WATER."[/color]
Chaud stuttered, unable to figure out what to do, and his Pokemon looked equally nervous, now that they were outmatched.
Daniel looked Chaud in the eyes from across the stage. [color=#daa520]"My turn? Alright, then. Gumbo! Surf!"[/color] The Kingler slammed his massive claw in the waters of the arena, and a huge wave erupted from the depths, barreling across the first island to the second, where Chaud's Pokemon waited for a command that never came. The deluge kept going, slamming into Chaud and sending him against the far wall, along with his Pokemon, who, like him, were all washed up and knocked out. The scoreboard declared Daniel the winner, and he walked out of the match feeling much better about things. He immediately started to post the video footage one of Hippolyta's Durant cadre recorded using a camera placed in its pincers on the Internet, using a movie editor to compile the footage together and add some epic music to make it seem awesome.

Daniel was pretty ecstatic at the thought him getting to reveal his legendary pokemon first. Sure he was trying to be a gentleman of sorts and let the lady go first, but this was so awesome. Zapdos was completely opposed to the idea but then again it could sense the spirit of a Legendary Pokemon residing with this Serena human so maybe it was a shy one. Seeing this as a natural chance to perform he quickly pulled out his poketunes (music playing device) and was scrolling through which song would be perfect for this occasion.[color=#008080] No, no, no, no, maybe...nah, nope, not epic enough, too sad....ah there it is perfect.[/color] He ran back to where he was a least a good 3 meters away from Serena and grabbed two pokeballs from his side.

[color=#008080]Alright let's put on this show guys come Ampharos and Pichu. [/color]He through his pokeballs and the two pokemon came with their heads bowed as if they on stage. Daniel pulled turned on his music.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i00xU-or1ek"]The Performance[/url]

The beat started off slow then the base kicked in and Daniel and his two pokemon were rocking out and mouthing the lyrics to the son. Clearly the boy just needed an outlet. But when they got to the chorus Daniel threw Zapdos' pokeball high into the air and unleashed the massive Electric behemoth. A tower of lightning came down upon Ampharos and Pichu and they continued to rock out. Clearly this was part of the performance as Daniel was being surrounded by pillars of lighting seeming unaffected. In fact he made thought it would make him seem more epic.

[color=#008080]INDESTRUCTIBLE MASTER OF WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!! [/color]he yelled and entered the classic rock kneeling position along with Pichu ad Ampharos who were on air guitar. Zapdos used a tiny bolt of static to turn the music device off. And landed beside his guardian. [color=#008080]So here he is, Zapdos, my indestructible master of war. Though I don't think that's what he refers to himself as but yeah. So what about you? [/color]In the back of Daniel's head he was wondering did he show off a little too much. Not because that display could clearly attract dangerous parties but more like it would be a hard act to follow.

Serena raised her eyebrow as the display started. Lightning, music, dancing. This kid was definitely a bit on the strange side. Not that Serena could judge much, she herself definitely wasn't normal. As the extravagant display of lightning strikes was going on she tried to communicate with Entei. [color=#ff0000][i]"Should we trust him? Should I call you out?" [/i][/color]Serena asked, unsure of what to do. She knew that Entei didn't like to be on display, one of the reasons that Serena almost never used him battle. To her pleasant surprise, Entei answered. [color=#ffa500][i]"If he does in fact have a Legendary Pokemon, then I think we can trust him." [/i][/color]Serena nodded. She was of the same mindset. Thanking Entei for his opponent, Serena continued to watch the small display. Finally, with a pillar of blazing yellow light, Daniel showed off his Legendary Pokemon. Zapdos. The bird was bigger than Serena would've thought. Much bigger than any bird Pokemon she had seen. The energy radiating off of the Pokemon could be felt in the air. [color=#ff0000]"Indestructible? Perhaps a master of war, but nothing is indestructible." [/color]Serena grabbed Entei's Pokeball from her belt. Saying a silent prayer, she released Entei. He literally erupted out of his Pokeball, apparently not wanting to be out down by Zapdos. Flames spewed from the Pokemon and with a mighty roar that blew across the courtyard, putting out the small fires that had started to take shape, Entei made his appearance. He stood tall and regal. His head raised prominently, showing the pride that he carried within himself.
[center][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/14j6vld.png[/img][/center]
[center][Kallen Colverson][/center]
[color=#4b0082]"Yeah, we won." [/color]Kallen said, surprising Tabitha slightly. [color=#8b4513]"Well congratulations. Its a pretty big feat just getting here. Making it through the first round is something to be proud of." [/color]Tabitha tried to comfort the child. She put her hand on his shoulder, squatting slightly to look him straight in the eyes. [color=#8b4513]"There's no need to cry. Don't let your opponent's see any weakness." [/color]Tabitha said. An almost ashamed look appeared in Kallen's eyes, but so too did a determined one. A look that said he wanted to change, and he was going to try. [color=#4b0082]"Thanks." [/color]Tabitha nodded. Remembering that she had a problem of her own, she asked, [color=#8B4513]"You wouldn't happen to know how to get back to the courtyard would you? I've had my fill of being lost." [/color] Kallen smiled slightly, it made him feel better to know that just because he was younger didn't mean that people didn't need his help. [color=#4b0082]"Yeah, I can show you." [/color]Returning his Azumarill to its Pokeball, who by the way was still glaring at Tabitha, Kallen began to lead the way back to the courtyard.

"Thunder Fang?" Knox said out loud with a tone of confusion. "You should know Octillery has many long-range attacks. Which mean he's not going to make it easy to land a hit from close range. Especially one as close as Thunder Fang." Knox pointed forward. "Now Octillery! Use your Bullet Seed to keep Luxio away from you, then follow it up with a Gunk Shot, but make sure this one hits." Octillery made a mean looking face and began shooting seeds at high speed from its mouth. The shots were aimed in front of Luxio, hopefully stopping it in its tracks. Even if it didn't stop Luxio, Octillery still fired a stream of purple poison liquid at Luxio.

Luxio dodged the seeds as best as it could, but couldn't avoid the poison. Still, it was able to sink its sparking teeth into Octillery. After a quick second, Luxio jumped back a little, enough to have time to avoid any ranged attacks. It was obviously being affected by the poison. "Are you okay, Luxio?" Lynn asked, but Luxio cheered its own name in reaffirmation. "Atta' girl! Now how about we use Spark!" Luxio' body became encased in electricity, as it began charging towards Octillery. [i]With some luck his Octillery will get paralyzed,[/i] Lynn thought to herself.

Well, there was definitely no shortage of interesting things at this tournament. He had only started to turn around a corner and into the courtyard when some [s]beautiful, sweet, heavenly[/s] music started playing, loud, and Clement couldn't help but sing alot g to the chorus, also shouting [i]"Indestructible master of WAAAAAAAAAAR!". [/i]However, he was cut short on the last word, for as he was singing, a massive thunderbolt chose that moment to drop right into the courtyard, drawing Clement's attention to a pair of large, golden wings peaking over the building between him and the courtyard.

Strangely, Suicune made no sound at this, and seemed to have vanished from Clement's mind. All Clement could feel was cold from Suicune, and even as he went to hold the pokéball - one of two that he actually kept secured onto his belt, for Suicune and Quilava - he almost threw the pokéball away. It was freezing, so cold Clement could barely touch it.

Worried, for that reaction would not normally be encited from any pokémon, and he did not expect that kind of reaction to be brought on by the appearance of a Legendary bird - for what else could it be around that corner? - Clement dashed around the side of the building and into the courtyard. Only to be met by a massive wall of flames, stronger than that of his own Quilava, which was an impressive feat in Clement's mind.

The fires didn't get close of course. They froze solid before they even came within 3 metres of him, creating a massive wall of ice before him, obscuring his view for a few moments. Thankfully, the wall shattered soon, along with the rest of the flames being extinguished, as a massive roar echoed throughout the courtyard. And there it - no, [i]he[/i] was. The lord of volcanoes. Entei, the brother pokémon to Clement's own Suicune. Not that it made them especially friendly.

Without any command from Clement, the air around him started to drop suddenly in temperature, and the wind-speeds picked up. Artic winds seemed to fill the courtyard, similar to how Entei had caused fires to spring up, and the grass was coated in a layer of ice. [i]Dammit Suicune.[/i] Clement thought to himself, as the Lord of the Northern Wind and the Artic Air emerged from his pokéball, with no command from Clement, and gave out his own roar, chilling the blood of those who would hear it.

Clement seemed to have some immunity to the cold, delivered upon him by Suicune, but not enough. Temperatures directly around Suicune must've dropped to around -20[sup]o[/sup]C, and Clement was stood right next to him. It was lucky that he only got goosebumps and a little shiver.
But he was more focussed on this aggressiveness and tension coming from Suicune, who stood stock still, glaring at the Fire beast, as the air around him grew even colder, as if preparing to unleash a blizzard into the courtyard.

"Y'know, I was about to tell you not to show off your Legendaries. But it seems I'd be a bit Hypocritical now, eh?" Clement called to the other two, attempting to lighten the mood as Suicune continued to kill the uplifting atmosphere, and seemed to want to kill Entei as well, from what Clement could gather.

Archived