Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [IC Thread/Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

Barian Warlord

As the saying goes all eyes were on him and that is what Suess wanted. How elsewas he going to attract the supposed villainous villains and thwart their supposed villainy. The dancing was simply because this was one of his favorite songs. In fact it was his theme music though he clearly misinterpreted the lyrics. It was interesting to say the least. Marty's team simply stood back and "enjoyed" the show. That was until Clyde noticed someone approaching. This clearly wasn't security because that would be almost normal and when did anything normal ever happen when Suess was involve. No this was a younger fellow and he seemed to be yelling something over and over again. Doug waved his hand to signal the helicopter to turn off which it did and subsequently turned off the music. This of course did not put Suess in the greatest of moods.

[color=#008000]Some people got to have....[/color]he was still singing as the song went off. [color=#008000]Hey..what's the beef? I don't have time for these shenanigans now! I needs my music. [/color]
[color=#000000]It appears as if you have company.[/color] Marty said and waved his arm towards Kris who talking about some high stakes gambling match.
[color=#008000]Oh I see...the first villain has shown up for me to vanquish it. Yes, clearly my genius persona and impregnable valor have proceeded me. [/color]Suess boasted with his chest out.
[color=#0000cd]Yeah, pretty sure you used 4 of those words wrong and this is clearly some kid who just wants to take your money.[/color] Jeannie blurted out.
[color=#008000]Must you ruin the fun of everything? Anywho to you fowl villain who threatens to rule the world through card games. I say have at thee! [/color]

Suess swings his right arm in a big circle similar to the power rangers and his D-pad appears as a charkam with his goggles appearing on his face. [color=#008000]Villainy shall be thwarted. [/color]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...that damn music, you b****!" was what Kris was saying as the music finally turned off, much to the pleasure of his ears. He drew out a heavy sigh of relief, then struck at his ears with his palms, just to make sure his hearing still worked after being viciously assaulted by the sheer volume, and it seemed that his eardrums survived. Perhaps then, he could finally start something and get things moving along without a hitch.

At least, that's what he wanted to believe; it would seem that the day had too many weird moments in store for him. Almost instantly, the man on the stage branded him as a villain, and one of the people was instantly able to tell he was after money, even though he never really said anything of the sort. The b**** even called him a kid! That wasn't true at all, as far as he was concerned; now he just had to take this guy's money, so that she might have to pay for it. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out his duel disk and strapped it to his arm, the black matching his coat.

"Now, now, I'm not a villain here," he said after sighing again, deciding to play along; it seemed that would earn him the money, somehow. "I'm just a normal guy, looking to have a good time; but why stick with just normal duels? I'm just saying that it's much more fun when something's on the line. Don't you agree? I think that the money in your pocket against the money in my pocket isn't too much to ask for."

He smirked as he drew out his deck from his pocket and loaded it into the disk, activating it and making the grey card slots glow with a pale light. "Either way, it seems you're eager to just get it on, so perhaps you can just consider the stakes," he offered, making his way onto the stage, standing at the perfect distance for facing his opponent. "Just don't cry when you find out you're not fit for war." Judging from the antics of the man such far, Kris wasn't sure if the man would actually cry or not.

"War" this villainous character of vile villainy viciously verbified! He would learn the meaning of war for that is what the good guys do. Go to war.

[color=#008000]HAHAHAHA Let us begin. DUEL!!! Draw![/color] Suess drew his card and smiled as he was finally about to begin his first epic duel to save the universe. Or at least that is how he saw it any one. [color=#008000]I activate the effect of Zeradias Herald of Heaven, by sending it to the graveyard I activate his special ability to add the field spell Sanctuary in the sky from my deck to my hand.[/color] With his dramatic flare like they do in the show he discarded the card and like magic a card popped out of the deck. Logically one would think that he grabbed the actual Sanctuary in the Sky, but not Suess. [color=#008000]Now doer of mischievous deeds and bringer of naughty thoughts, repent in sanctuary of the angels, the kingdom of the Gods. I activate the Field Spell Throne Room Inside the Sanctuary![/color] He opened his arms wide as the virtual reality world transformed the immediate surroundings into a lavish throne room with a massive throne right behind Suess.[color=#008000] Now I summon The Agent of Creation Venus.[/color] With that he threw his card on his completely circular D-Pad and in front of him appeared the long blond angel like creature. [color=#008000]And now for her ability! Summon the children!![/color] The angel known as venus glowed gold and Suess' lifepoints dropped by 500. Now and with she glowed a light puff ball appeared. [color=#008000]Behold my Mystical Shine Ball, by paying 500 lifepoints Venus allows me to special summon one. So now I do it again! [/color]Another glow and another shine ball appeared. [color=#008000]Now one more time but with a bonus.[/color] Venus glowed one more time and this time there was a random bell accompaniment that came from the Throne Room the combatants were now in. Suess threw his head back in laughter as he was now watching the effect of his field spell kick in. [color=#008000]Now the effect of this new and improved Sanctuary in the sky says that once per turn when a fairy type monster activates its effect and resolves successfully I can special summon one fairy type monster with the same level as the fairy that used its effect from my deck so I call Janelle the Archandroid of Sanctuary.[/color] From his deck he shot out a card and he did a spin move and quickly grabbed the card and slammed it in a circle with the rest of the monsters. Next to the Venus appeared a woman who could have been mistaken for a machine with a crown on her head that looked like a city.

Suess was happy as he had managed to get five monsters out on his first turn and without sacrificing hand advantage at all. But the show was just beginning. [color=#008000]Now on to the main event![/color] He waved his hand and two of his shine balls started to glow bright gold. [color=#008000]I conduct the overlay network and overlay both of these shine balls to Xyz summon my rock and my strength! Gachi Gachi Gantestu![/color] With that the two monsters went into the portal and out came a solemn figure of what would be blue design and two orbs floating around him.[color=#008000] But I'm not done![/color] Suess clinched his fist and smiled. [color=#008000]I activate the spell card Gold Sarcophagus which will allow me to remove one card from my deck and then add that card from my hand two turns later. So I'll banish Esperanze, the Muse of Sanctuary.[/color] His eyes affix on his opponent again as he waves his hand in elation. [color=#008000]I once again activate the overlay network and overlay The Agent of Creation Venus and Janelle, Archandroid of Sanctuary to make Leviair the Sea Dragon.[/color] The two female angels go into the vortex and out flies a vibrant green snake like creature with two orbs circling around him. [color=#008000]Now I use his effect to detach one material to special one level 4 or lower monster that is currently banished and I grab the same Esperanza I removed from before. Go summoning of happiness![/color] Leviair ate one of its materials and let out a mighty roar and from a ripple formed behind Suess a dark skinned angel with a massive afro and a cello walked out. He waved his hand again because he clearly wasn't tired of the motion and laughed.[color=#008000] FOR THE THIRD TIME!! I shall conduct the overlay network and overlay my level 2 Esperanze and my level 2 mystical shine ball to make another Gachi Gachi Gantetsu. [/color]

[color=#008000]Three Xyz in one turn. Suess was proud of himself. Now the effects of my Gachi Gachi Gantestu's kick in. Every monster on my side of the field gains 200 attack and defense points for every material on my Gachi Gachi Gantestu. Since I have two of them and they both have two materials everyone on my side of the field gains 800 attack and defense.[/color] Gachi (1800---> 2600) Leviair (1800-->2600). [color=#008000]And to conclude my turn I'll play one card face down. That sounds just about right. Turn End.[/color]

Meanwhile the team was just watching the show and not fully understanding what was going on.
[color=#a52a2a]So was any of that impressive[/color] Clyde shrugged and asked. [color=#000000]Since he's the one that's paying us. It was freaking phenomenal[/color] Marty added as he started clapping hands.

Suess turned around and bowed to his audience since he clearly ignored there previous comments.

[spoiler: Custom Cardex]
[color=#008000]Throne Room Inside the Sanctuary[/color]
Field Spell
This cards name is treated as "Sanctuary in the Sky." Once per turn when Fairy type monster you control activates its effect you may special summon one Fairy type monster from your deck equal to that Fairy's level. As long as this card is face up on the field your level 8 or higher LIGHT Fairy-type monsters cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponents spell or trap cards.

[color=#FF8C00]Esperanza, Muse of Sanctuary[/color]
Effect/Light/Fairy
1000/1100/Lvl 2

When this card is sent to the graveyard you gain an additional Normal Summon during your next Main Phase 1. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" this card gains the following effect: You can discard this card to draw 1 card. You only gain both of these effects once per turn.

[color=#FF8C00]Janelle, Archandroid of Sanctuary[/color]
Effect/Light/Fairy
1600/1600/Lvl 3

When you Normal Summon another Fairy-Type monster target 1 spell or trap card your opponent controls. Destroy the targeted card. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" then this card gains the following effect: When a Fairy-Type monster you control declares an attack your opponent cannot activate spell or trap cards till the end of the Damage Step.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Stats]
Life: 4500
Hand: 2
Field: Gachi Gachi Gantetsu ( 1300/2600 2M)DEF Leviair the Sea Dragon (2600/2400 1M) ATK Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (1300/ 2600 2M)DEF
Grave: Zeradias Herald of Heaven, The Agent of Creation Venus, Gold Sarcophagus
[/spoiler]

Kris just smirked as he watched his opponent's display, admitting that it was rather impressive; however, it would serve him no purpose, as the cards in his hand would make him regret choosing to Xyz Summon so many monsters. It could still take very little to mess up his move, though, so he took a few moments to look things over, and then felt he had the proper course of action ready.

"Well, that's quite a field," Kris said in mock admiration, "but now it's my turn." Drawing his sixth card, he narrowed his eyes and smirked at his opponent, then made his move. "One doesn't come to war unprepared," he declared as he slammed his monster onto the disk. "Leviair is a Rank 3 Xyz, so I can Special Summon my Unknown Army Diesel!" As the card was read into the system, a sleek, white, humanoid machine materialized, holding a gun with moving, white gears on it. It was in Defense Position, and its optics were just a single line with a red dot, and it was scanning for targets. "Since it was Special Summoned by its own effect, it gets to detach a material from one of your Xyz Monsters. I choose one of your Gachi Gachi Gantetsu!"

At his command, Diesel readied its gun, and the gears spun faster as a laser shot out the barrel, right into one of the materials floating around one of the Gachi. However, Kris was not done. "Now, I Special Summon another Diesel, and it will detach a material from the same Gachi!" As he said, yet another Diesel appeared, and shot the same laser from the same kind of gun at the other Material of the same Gachi, leaving it defenseless.

"And now, I'll Normal Summon my Unknown Army Unleaded!" As the card hit the field, another sleek, white, humanoid machine appeared, though this one had a more elaborate gun, with two gears on the side. "I'll be activating his effect on the other Gachi; it now goes into face-down Defense Position!" The Unleaded turned towards the other Gachi, and in its free hand, a stun grenade appeared, and it threw it at the Gachi, creating a bright light. As the light dissipated, the Gachi was face-down, its effect useless.

"Looks like you weren't prepared for war, after all," Kris said with a sneer. "Now, Unleaded will attack your Leviair, with an ATK of 2200!" Readying its gun, the Unleaded aimed at Leviair, and seemed to scan both it and the face-up Gachi, and the gun got bigger after that, firing a massive laser that left the Leviair nothing but ashes. "With that done, I set a card face-down and leave it to you to clean up that mess."

[spoiler='Cardex']Unknown Army Diesel EARTH Machine-type 1500/1400 Level 4 If your opponent controls a face-up Rank 3 or higher Xyz monster with material(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned in this way, detach 1 material from an Xyz monster your opponent controls.

Unknown Army Unleaded EARTH Machine-type 1800/1100 Level 4 This card gains 200 ATK for every face-up Xyz monster your opponent controls. Once per turn: you can flip 1 Xyz monster your opponent controls into face-down Defense Position.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Stats']LP: 6000
Monsters: Unknown Army Diesel (1500/1400) DEF; Unknown Army Diesel (1500/1400) DEF; Unknown Army Unleaded (2000/1100) ATK
S/T: 1 face-down Grave: None Banished: None[/spoiler]

Hikari noticed Lucas' cousin enter the scene after Cobra finished her duel and antagonize her about how she was copying someone else homework and she worried that this might lead to conflict but knew that she probably couldn't stop them.
[color=#dda0dd]"Come on please don't fight, Carlotte I made some changes to my deck and was wondering if you could help me test it out?"[/color]
Hikari knew that this probably wouldn't stop her cousin but it might get Vi to lose interest.
When Lucas reached the stadium he noticed a serious of explosion which seemed to be canceled out and Boke seemed to be exited by the duel.
[color=#ff0000]"This looks like it is going to be a fun duel I can't wait to duel the winner."[/color]
[color=#0000ff]"Maybe, if it takes to long we'll go back to class so calm down okay."[/color]

Yue was enjoying the duel taking place before her, she had to admit she found the guy's 'Explosia' deck interesting, and amusing if only for the fact that against her deck it would be one hell of an explosive duel. His opponent was giving him a hard time though, managing to counter most if not all of his moves with something else, though Yue was still waiting for one of them to use of these 'Number' cards they supposedly had. Though there was something else about the male duellist that interested her except she wasn't sure what it was, she just somehow felt that they had something in common, and not just that they used fire based decks.

[b]"Meh, I've got plenty of time to stick around and find out once this duel is finished,"[/b] she said aloud [b]"Assuming he doesn't lose and get dragged off, that'd just be inconvenient."[/b]

She waited patiently for the duel to finish, a slight frown crossing her face when the guy's opponent managed to summon a really powerful monster using a rather sneaky combo.

[i]Nothing a FIRE deck can't handle,[/i] Yue thought to herself.

Cobra didn't even glance at Vivianne as she copied down Chonsey's homework, simply telling her. [color=#800080]"In this world, there is an established pecking order. The people at the top benefit from the people below. Without Chonsey here, I wouldn't be able to do my math homework while also participating in my extensive social life. Everyone has a role to play, with Chonsey helping me succeed in school, and me entertaining the rest of the school with these little duels. With my psychic powers, no one can defeat me."[/color] She then turned to see her cousin asking her to help her duel, and quickly finishes up copying over the homework. [color=#800080]"Certainly. I think that distraction in the stadium is still going on, so I would love to show you a few pointers."[/color] She smirks and adds to the most likely clueless Hikari. [color=#800080]"After all, what are first cousins for?"[/color]

Hikari knew that Carlotte wasn't doing this to be nice but it looked like the crisis had been averted so Hikari would do her best and maybe the changes to her deck would actually let her come out the victor of the duel.
[color=#dda0dd]"I draw, now I'll summon Drowsy Maiden Aurora in defense mode then I'll set three cards face down and end my turn."[/color]
A beautiful blond woman appeared on Hikari's side of the field but for some reason it seemed like she was asleep while standing. Hikari was worried she hadn't gotten a great hand and know that Carlotte would have a brutal assault waiting for her but she should be able to survive until her next turn.

Life: 6000
Mon: Drowsy Maiden Aurora(DEF: 1600)
S/T: 3
Grave: 0
[spoiler=cardex][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/137605.jpg[/img]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/22045-trimage/card/29565-Maiden?mode=list"]http://yugico.com/us...aiden?mode=list[/url][/spoiler]

Bakudan was unfazed by the 3500 ATK monster before him. He would get rid of it, [i]easily[/i]. "Dragon Brawler's effect activates and I Special Summon my banished 'Fighter' in Defense Position," he said. "I activate Fighter's effect. By banishing my 'Explosia Dragon Gladiator' in my hand, I destroy your Seal of Orichalcos." Despite the fireball which the Fighter sent at the Seal, it did not explode... but that was no problem for Bakudan. "Now, I create the overlay network and Special Summon 'Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn' in Defense Position." It was a handy card which Bakudan had taken from an unfortunate person which Bakudan had hunted down. "Now, before I get to the end of my turn, I will remove 3 'Explosia' counters to banish my 'Explosia King' from my Deck. Now, alas... the fruit of my pain. I activate 'Explosia - Rage Blast'. During my End Phase, I get to destroy cards up to every 1000 damage I took from card effects this turn, though I must destroy at least 1 of my own among those cards. I've taken more than 3000 damage this turn, so I get to destroy 2 of your cards." Bakudan pointed at the Seal of Orichalcos and the dragon before him and they were barraged by fire balls. "And I target my own Maestroke for destruction. Fortunately, Maestroke can save himself by simply detaching 1 Xyz Material. Venting rage is also good for your health, and for each card I destroy, I gain 500 Life Points." Bakudan's Life Points went back up to 5000. "Your turn."
[hr][spoiler='Custom Cards'][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151607.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151631.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/163199.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler='Status']
Life Points: 5000
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards on Field: 2 Monsters, 1 Continuous Spell
Cards in Graveyard: 2 Spells, 1 monster
Cards Banished: 4
[/spoiler]

Suess watched as his opponent used various monster effects that were specifically designed to take out xyz monsters. What an interesting predicament that was and almost depressing seeing how hard he set up those plays. He even did the appropriate heroic motions and everything. He was about to be depressed but then he realized that he had a chance as hero to make an epic comeback. Though this was only his second turn. With his monster shot down it would be hard to mount an impressive counter-attack using more Xyz plays.

[color=#008000]I see you come with soldiers to fight the Gods! Doth thine know that true victory will always belong to the righteous. ORE NO TURN! DRAW! [/color]He drew his card with great force, and a spin move, with an inflection of the wrist just to give the illusion that it would be more epic. Once he saw what he drew though he realized that he actually did have a decent chance. [color=#008000]I summon Jill, the Soul of Sanctuary in attack mode.[/color] In the spot where Leviair used to be materialized another angel but this time the afro was smaller and the woman a little more robust and plus sized. Kris would see that this monster also came with 2750 attack points and Suess was laughing. [color=#008000]You cannot go to war with those on the higher plane and here's why. Jill show him your signature attack LOVELY DAY![/color] The angel opened her mouth and let out a soulful melody that reverberated in the air and shot down one of those Diesel's. As the defense monster faded out of existence the bells of the throne room began to ring again as Jill started to glow. [color=#008000]The effect of Jill now ativates as she destroyed a monster by battle I can add one light fairy monster from my deck to my hand whose attack was equal to or less than the monster I destroyed. So with that come to me on the wings of love HONEST![/color] A card flew from the deck to his hand as he struck a pose supposedly to display more epicness.

[color=#008000]The effect of my field spell now kicks in as I can special summon a monster whose level is equal to that of Jill and since she is a level 8 I will summon another level 8! Behold one of the true rulers of Heaven! Come forth and show dominion over these mortals Archlord Krystia.[/color] With that appearing on the giant throne behind Suess sat the pink and white angel. It stood up to look down at the humanoid machine creatures and shrunk itself down to the appropriate monster size. [color=#008000]Now come since it is still the battle phase engage that monster that defies your authority.[/color] Krystia blasted at Unknown Army Unleaded. [color=#008000]Since I still have my facedown I think I can end there.[/color]

[spoiler: Custom Card]
[color=#FF8C00][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Jill, Soul of Sanctuary[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Effect/Light/Fairy[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2750/2500/Lvl 8[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]When this monster destroys another monster by battle, add 1 LIGHT Fairy type monster whose attack is equal to or lower than the monster that was destroyed from your deck to you hand. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" you can Normal Summon this monster without tributes.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[spoiler: Stats[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]] [/size][/color][/font]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Life: 4100[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hand: 3[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Field: F/D (2M)DEF Jill, Soul of Sanctuary (2750/2500) ATK Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (500/1800)DEF Archlord Krystia (2800/2300) ATK[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]S/T: Throne Room Inside the Sanctuary (Field Spell) 1 F/D[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Grave: Zeradias Herald of Heaven, The Agent of Creation Venus, Gold Sarcophagus, Janelle, the Archandroid of Sanctuary, Mystic shine Ball x2,Leviair the Sea Dragon[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

Kris braced himself as his Unleaded and Diesel were wiped out and he took his damage, and he scoffed, knowing that field spell was going to be a major problem, especially with an effect like that. As he drew, he hoped that he could pull something off, and he was glad that he did; he didn't want to just be sitting there, hiding behind his monsters. Quickly, he made his decisions on how to best move forward, and he hoped that he wouldn't be stopped.

"I'll now wipe out that field spell of yours with my Mystical Space Typhoon!" he declared, laying his spell on the field. A gust of wind tore through the field, demolishing the field, making it dissolve back into reality and away from the virtual image of a throne room. Thanks to it being gone, it made his next move all the more obvious. "Now, I'll summon my Unknown Army Natural Gas!" As it hit the field, another white, humanoid machine sprung up, this one with two pipes on its shoulders that puffed up a blue smoke, and it held no gun, unlike the previous versions.

"He won't be staying around for long, as he has business to attend to," Kris said with a smirk, and he play the final card in his hand at that moment. "It's time for an Unknown Explosion!" While the spell activated, the two machines pressed their blue cores, and their white hulls suddenly turned red, and they violently started to shake. "I now get to destroy my Diesel and Natural Gas to take out two of your cards; if one of them is an Xyz monster, I get to take out another one! I'll be choosing your face-down Gachi first, then your Krystia, and then your Jill!" Rushing forward, his monsters self-destructed on Suess's monsters, and the explosion on the face-down Gachi was so great, it blew over to his Jill, vaporizing her with the rest.

"However, since Natural Gas was destroyed, I can search for another Unknown Army monster," Kris explained as the pipes from Natural Gas landed next to him. "I'll be pulling out Unknown Army Kerosine and adding it to my hand! And with that, I'll leave it up to you to clean up that nasty mess." Kris was just bluffing, though; he knew that he had no monsters on the field, and with a crazy deck that seemed able to just pull out big monsters as it pleased, he may be in for a rough turn.

[spoiler='Cardex']Unknown Army Natural Gas EARTH Machine-type 200/1500 Level 3 This card gains 200 DEF for every face-up "Unknown Army" monster you control. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Unknown Army" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by an Xyz monster (either by battle or by card effect), you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Unknown Army" monster from your Deck, instead.

Unknown Explosion Spell Destroy 2 "Unknown Army" monsters you control: destroy 2 cards your opponent controls, and if 1 of those cards was an Xyz monster, destroy 1 more card.

Unknown Army Kerosine EARTH Machine-type 1800/800 Level 4 This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up "Unknown Army" monster in Defense Position. When this card is attacked by an Xyz monster, detach 1 of its materials.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Stats']LP: 5200
Hand: 1
Monsters: None
S/T: 1 face-down
Grave: Unknown Army Diesel, Unknown Army Unleaded, Unknown Army Diesel, Unknown Army Natural Gas, Unknown Explosion
Banished: None[/spoiler]

Cobra drew her card and grinned at the result. She didn't need her powers to defeat her poor cousin. She whipped out a black D-Gazer that was black and purple, like the rest of her attire, and placed it over her eyes, creating a sort of fang-like visor. Clearly, she enjoyed the snake motif she had going for her. [color=#800080]"Alright, then. Now that you have gone through with your turn, I will start off by placing a face-down monster and a face-down card, then ending my turn."[/color] She placed down her cards onto her Duel Disk, and watched as their counterparts appeared in front of her in the augmented reality space. Hikari never could quite grasp Cobra's strategy, though it fit her whole theme rather easily. She played a defensive game, setting up her later plays like a snake poising itself to strike. Then, when the moment was right, she struck with lightning speed, immobilizing her foe and quickly taking them out so she could relish in the victory afterwards.

[color=#800080][u]Cobra:[/u][/color] 6000 LP
Hand: 4
Monsters: 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 1 FD
Graveyard: None

[color=#000000][spoiler=Lt. Robinson's Status - Start of Turn 2]LP: 5500[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 30[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 1[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: 1M[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Malefic Veil Dragon, Malefic Harbinger, Demise of the Land, Magical Hats, Geartown, Dragon's Rage, The Seal of Orichalcos, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

[color=#000000]At the end of the day, Lt. Robinson still had 1 card left, her face-down monster, and she still had the lead in Life Points. Now though, she was contemplating on whether she should've summoned her Malefic Stardust Dragon earlier. Sighing, she drew her next card, and stared into it momentarily.[/color]

[color=#4b0082][i]'One of these days... we'll[/i] all[i] be free from all this corruption,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] she mused to herself, before making her move, [/color][color=#4b0082]"I banish the Stardust Dragon from my Extra Deck to Special Summon its Malefic version in Attack Position, but before it self-destructs, I activate this; Free from Corruption. This card allows me to sacrifice any Malefic monster I control to resurrect the original form from the Banished Zone in Defense Position. On top of that, I can draw 1 card."[/color]

[color=#000000]A masked dragon armed in black armour descended from the heavens, and came crashing down onto the earth. However, the exposure to a strange light seemed to have sent it reeling in pain. Eventually, the armour completely disintegrated, leaving a weakened, yet pure dragon in its wake.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Dragon-type/WIND/Level 8/2500 ATK/2000 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Next, I use Advance Draw, sacrificing Stardust Dragon to draw 2 cards, and follow that up with the Spell Card Malefic Selector, banishing Malefic Veil and Stardust Dragons to add Malefic Blue-Eyes and Truth Dragons to my hand,"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Lt. Robinson chuckled evilly as she did said actions, [/color][color=#4b0082]"And now... after playing Malefic World of course, I reveal the threat that you were foolish enough to neglect. Flip Summon; Malefic Parallel Gear!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A strange gear-like artefact hovered over the ground in front of the opponent's two monsters. It didn't seem the least bit intimidating, but that was about to change.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Machine-type/DARK/Level 2/0 ATK/0 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#4B0082]"And finally, I tune my Level 8 Malefic Blue-Eyes with my Level 2 Parallel Gear to Synchro Summon Malefic Paradox Dragon in Attack Position, and with its effect, revive Stardust Dragon as well!"[/color][color=#000000] as she said this, Stardust Dragon was reborn, but this time it had a much stronger, albeit more sinister ally at its side. This dragonic behemoth glared at its enemies with brightly glowing red eyes, and was more than strong enough to deal a decisive blow to their master's Life Points.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Dragon-type/DARK/Level 10/4000 ATK/4000 DEF[/color][/b]

[color=#4b0082]"Battle Phase. Stardust, attack the Djinn, and Paradox, get that [i]horrendous[/i]-looking locomotive out of my sight!"[/color][color=#000000] Lt. Robinson commanded. Of course, she was expecting the other guy to save Maestroke with its effect, and thus wasn't too concerned. But she needed Paradox' attack to go through... she was counting on it![/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Free from Corruption][/color][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/FreefromCorruption_zps3e30a9cc.jpg[/img][color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

"Djinn's effect saves himself from destruction. I detach 1 Xyz Material and he survives," said Bakudan, the djinn caught one of his floating Xyz Material with his conductor's stick, he then waved the stick and created a shield around itself. The djinn was definitely useful. Though, the person he Dueled it from didn't have a Number, it was definitely worth the Duel to take this card from him. "Next, when Paradox Dragon attacks, I use 'Explosia - Infernal Calling's effect to regain the 2000 Life Points I lose from Battle Damage. Though 'Explosia Gear Express' is destroyed." He didn't really care. Express was really a one-time use thing. The effect to Special Summon the card was merely a bonus, that was all. Without Xyz Material, he couldn't care less if the thing died. He looked confidently into his opponent's eyes, challenging her to do better. His Life Points were untouched.
[hr][spoiler='Status']Life Points: 5000
Cards in Hand: 3
Cards on Field: 1 Monsters, 1 Continuous Spell
Cards in Graveyard: 2 Spells, 2 Monsters
Cards Banished: 4[/spoiler]

And like that the temple inside the heavens were destroyed by a lucky top deck. Well though one really wouldn't call it luck seeing as any litany of cards could have taken the field spell out and it doesn't really protect itself. Suess looked at his facedown and wondered if there was another way to regain advantage. Sure he could go for a direct attack but his hand was not looking so keen on the idea. This was not how good guys act though. While he was winning in hand advantage his opponent managed to tie him up in field presence. And on top of that he had less life points.

[color=#008000]ARGH!![/color] he made with a cartoonish expression as the smoke cleared and all that was left was this still random overlay unitless Gachi Gachi. Which really served to be a virus of sorts seeing as that deck of his opponents just gets more and more pluses if their is an xyz on the field. But the hero will come out on top is what Suess was telling to himself. [color=#008000]HA you emissary of evil deeds did you not know that when Krystia is destroyed she is sent to the top of my deck. You think your mortal explosions can get rid of her that easily.[/color] Of course that was a lie with 8 fairies in the graveyard there was no easy way to get Krystia. In fact it was a handicap to have that card in his hand. I draw! He said triumphantly trying to mask his disdain. As he drew his Krystia he only saw one option in his hand and that was just to take the free swing at his opponent's lifepoints.

[color="#008000"]I activate the continuous spell card The Core of Sanctuary! With this card first it allows me to add the Field spell Sanctuary in the Sky from my deck to my hand. You know what that means right? The same throne room you just destroyed will once again be here! Behold ye lowly villain as you are now sentenced to divine punishment. [/color]As Suess was talking the card flew from his deck to his hand and his opponent would only watch as the Virtual World regained its appearance as the lavish throne room. It looks like you my fowl foe have been vanquished. [color=#008000]For it is time for the Angels to descend upon you and time for me the hero to rise into victory! HAHAHA! I summon the Agent of Miracles Jupiter! [/color]The crimson angel came forth and hovered in front of Suess. Now I activate the effect of the Agent of Miracles with that I can banish one "the Agent" monster from my graveyard to increase his attack by 800 attack points (1800>2600). Jupiter began to glow red as Venus arose from the card graveyard and dissipated while the bells of the throne room rang because the fairy monster activated its affect. [color=#008000]As you know this new Sanctuary will now special summon on Fairy from my deck to match Miracles level. So come forth Joleg, Sanctuary's Emissary of the Ordinary.[/color] At this moment a dark skinned man in a white suit walked from what appeared to be out of nowhere and stood next to Jupiter. [color=#008000]Your hatred of Xyz has now come back to bite you. Since you destroyed that Gachi Gachi, you ended up sending my Esperanza to the graveyard and her effect grants me an extra normal summon this turn. So that means you can arrive on the wings of love HONEST! [/color]Suess slammed his card on the duel disk and the waved haired blue clothed angel appeared and Suess entered comical laughter mode.

[color=#008000]Now its seems that this is the end here my enemy. For the second of Core is active and every LIGHT Fairy type monster gains 200 attack for every Light Fairy-type monster in my graveyard. And thanks to your war time heroes I've been able to accumulate 7 meaning every monster on my side of the field gains 1400 atk points.[/color] Jupiter(2600>4000) Honest (1100>2500) Joleg (1900>3300). With all of my monsters combined banish this evil from the game. [color=#008000]Go Light of Intervention!! [/color]The three angels do separate attacks and destroy what remains of Kris' lifepoints.

[b]Winner: Suess[/b]

[spoiler: cardex]
[color=#FF8C00][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Joleg, Sanctuary's Emissary of the Ordinary[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Effect/Light/Fairy[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1900/1000/Lvl 4[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]When you summon another Fairy type monster target 1 monster your opponent controls; the targeted monsters effect is negated till the end of the turn. The effect of "Joleg Sanctuary's Emissary of the Ordinary' can only be activated once per turn. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" then you can activate the effect of "Joleg Sanctuary's Emissary of the Ordinary more than once per turn.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#008000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The Core of the Sanctuary[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Continuous Spell[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]When this card is activated add 1 "Sanctuary in the Sky" card from your deck to you hand. While this card is face-up on the field all LIGHT Fairy-type monsters you control gain 200 ATK for every LIGHT Fairy-type monster in your graveyard. If you control "Sanctuary in the Sky" then this card gets the following effect: When a LIGHT Fairy-type monster you control destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, draw 1 card.[/size][/font][/color]

[/spoiler]

[color=#000000]Lt. Robinson growled, and once again cast a look of pure venom. She could tell; this guy was underestimating her, and [i]somewhere[/i] down the track, he was gonna pay for it. He [i]still[/i] had no idea what Lt. Robinson was capable of... but at the same time he had no idea how hard he was making it for her to control her Number. By portraying any form of emotion, she was only feeding the demon at her hands. That's not what she wanted; she wanted to control this evil, malicious [i]thing[/i] just long enough to locate the others, only to destroy it once it did its job. She wanted to purify the poor souls that were tainted by these monstrosities, so [i]they[/i] wouldn't have to suffer as [i]she[/i] did. So why was her opponent resisting? That just didn't make any sense. This was getting nowhere fast.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Fine, turn end,"[/color][color=#000000] Lt. Robinson growled, [/color][color=#4B0082]"And with that, Malefic Harbinger returns to my field Set."[/color]

[color=#000000]The back of a Duel Monsters card was projected behind Malefic Paradox Dragon, seemingly out of nowhere. Now though, it was only a matter of holding on.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Lt. Robinson's Status - End of Turn 2]LP: 5500[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 24[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 1 (Malefic Truth Dragon)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Malefic World, Paradox Dragon[/color][color=#000000], Stardust Dragon[/color][color=#000000], [/color][color=#000000]Malefic Harbinger (Set)[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: [/color][color=#000000]Demise of the Land, Magical Hats, Geartown, Dragon's Rage, The Seal of Orichalcos, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, Advance Force[/color][color=#000000], Malefic Parallel Gear[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: [/color][color=#000000]Malefic Veil Dragon, [/color][color=#000000]Malefic Stardust Dragon[/color][color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

Hikari knew it was bad that Carlotte had kept all her card's hidden and was bating Hikari to attack and if she didn't then she would still run into trouble meaning if she didn't come up with something she'd run into trouble, then she drew her card.
[color=#dda0dd]"I'll start by summoning Aquatic Maiden Ariel then I'll activate her effect allowing me to draw 2 cards then I can reveal any Maiden monsters summoned by it to place a Maiden Counter on you for each, I drew Warrior Maiden Mulan so your Face Down monster gets a Maiden Counter then I'll activate the quick play magic Little Mermaid so now I can Special Summon 1 monster from my hand and I choose Warrior Maiden Mulan.[/color]
After drawing her card Hikari summoned a teenage mermaid with red hair whose summoning splashed water onto Hikari's deck allowing her to draw 2 cards then she showed one of them to her opponent which caused a heart to pop from the card and land on the face down monster, then she activated the other card n her hand and the mermaid began to sing which allowed a woman in a kimono to appear on the field but she soon cut her hair with a dagger and her cloths changed to armor.
[color=#dda0dd]Now I'll activate my set Guardian Dragon and with its effect because I control Warrior Maiden Mulan its attack is doubled now I'll have my Mulan attack your Face Down monster followed by a direct attack with Guardian Dragon and then I'll end my turn."[/color]
When the face down card activated a small dragon appeared on the field but after it coiled around Warrior Maiden Mulan it transformed into a massive version of its former self and then Mulan and the Dragon lounged at the opponent's cards.

Mon: Drowsy Maiden Aurora(DEF: 1600), Aquatic Maiden Ariel(DEF: 800), Warrior Maiden Mulan(ATK:1600+200=1800), Guardian Dragon(ATK:3000)Also Trap
S/T: 2 FD, Guardian Dragon
Grave: 1

[spoiler=cardex][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114769.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/137639.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114774.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/137643.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Aria stirred groggily attempting, and failing, to wake herself up. They had been staying in a old mansion on the outskirts of the city, it had probably been built before the city, and when people started coming here the owners must have left it for civilization. Finally pulling herself off the ratty mattress Aria strode over to Connor's bed, and shoke him gently to wake him up, and as he stirred she whispered to him,"Come on rise and shine. Today's the last day, we'll be in Heartland soon." That's when they heard the voices.

"Surround the house! You two go around back make sure they can't get out into the forest!"

"Yes, sir!"

Both Aria and Connor were awake then, "We need to go now, if hop out this window maybe we can make it down before those soldiers get around back." Aria delivered several kicks to the window before it finally broke. Climbing carefully to avoid cutting themselves Aria and Connor made there way on to the roof. Luckily the mansion was only two stories tall, so the drop wouldn't be that bad. "Okay, hold my hand. As soon as we hit the ground we make a break for it, we have a chance to lose them in the forest." With that Aria and Connor jumped off the roof of the house, unfortunately both soldiers had made it back to the back of the mansion in this time. Luckily for the kids though they managed to land on top of one of the men knocking the breath out of him, the second soldier grabbed Aria by the wrist, but again she got a lucky shot at his unmentionables.

"We won't get that lucky again." Connor said to his sister.

"Well then we need to make sure that we won't need luck again..." Aria brooded, it was getting harder and harder each time to get away, and had luck not smiled on them today, they would probably be in the hands of the military at the moment. Finally reaching the end of the forest and the beginning of Heartland City, the two kids relaxed slightly. I would be easier to lose the military folk in the crowd.

"Alright we should get ready for the school day, if we show up late then it will be suspicious, " Aria said as they walked the streets of the city, Aria occasionally glanced at the map their grandmother had given them. "Remember grandma signed us up for school under fake names, I'm Allyson, and your Callum, our last name is Schmidt."

"Got it."

Finally the two siblings found the school, only to find that a duel was taking place two actually. Trying to get a closer look the siblings found that one of the duelists wore a military uniform. If they ran now it would look suspicious the only thing left was to watch and try to act normal, hopefully the woman wouldn't see them, and if she did maybe wouldn't recognize them.

Cobra grinned and flipped up her facedown monster, the nasty-looking snake from the previous duel, complete with the skull-and-crossbones pattern down its back and the spiked rattle on its tail. (500 DEF|LV4) Sadly, the warrior princess sliced through the larger snake, but in its death throes, it violently shook its rattle. [color=#800080]"Say hello to Rattler Snake! And his effect will go off, allowing me to send a Reptile-Type monster from my Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Reptile-Type monster from my Deck face-down!"[/color] She searched her Deck, and picked out two cards. [color=#800080]"First, I'll send Lightning Snake to pay Rattler Snake's effect and set this other monster facedown."[/color] Another facedown monster materialized on Cobra's field. [color=#800080]"And now, Lightning Snake's effect! If you remember, this little guy zaps one of your cards when he's sent by an effect like Rattler Snake's, so I'll just kill your Dragon!"[/color] The phantasmal electrical serpent appeared and headed for his bigger counterpart, electrocuting Hidden Guardian into nonexistence. [color=#800080]"Anything else?"[/color]

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Rattler_Snake"]Rattler Snake[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Snake"]Lightning Snake[/url]
[/spoiler]

Spencer could hear duel monster sound effects coming from behind the walls of the stadium. It seemed a duel was taking place inside and he couldn't wait to spectate. As he walked through the stairs towards the seats of the stadium, he could hear the sound getting louder and louder. Voices could also be heard from the duelists giving commands to their monsters. As he opened the door into one of the row sections, he saw the helicopter from earlier stationed inside the stadium and what appeared to be it's owner against someone else. One side was using a deck he was already familiar with, Agents. The other was using something completely new that Spencer had not seen before.

He decided not to interrupt the duel, part of him didn't really want to announce the world he was there. Before his parrot could do anything he looked at Rose with a mean eye which the pet quickly understood it's meaning. Spencer then proceeds to take a seat nearby and watch the remainder of the duel. He watched with much interest the progress of the duel, studying both players as if he would face them in an upcoming match. He was also glad to find dueling enthusiasts so quickly. As the duel however comes to a climatic close, Rose couldn't help but caw at both players.

"[i]Duel over CAWWW Duel over CAWWWW!"[/i]

"Rose... be quiet... we are not supposed to be here..." Spencer says trying to shut off his pet.

Hikari was worried when her turn was blocked fairly easily by Carlotte but at least she had taken out a mysterious risk for another mysterious risk so all she could do was end her turn.
[color=#dda0dd]"Not much more I can do so I'll end my turn."[/color]

Mon: Drowsy Maiden Aurora(DEF: 1600), Aquatic Maiden Ariel(DEF: 800), Warrior Maiden Mulan(ATK:1600)
S/T: 2 FD
Grave: 2

Lucas noticed two people walk in to the arena and for some reason Boke took notice to the younger one and began circling the boy studying him for some unknown reason, in response Lucas walked over to them and tried to find out what he could after noticing they weren't wearing the schools uniform which meant they were probably knew.
[color=#0000ff]"Hey you guys are new right? If you need help finding the administration building I can help you."[/color]

Bakudan drew a card. "I Normal Summon 'Explosia Girl'!" he declared. "Explosia Girl's effect activates upon Summon and banishes 1 'Explosia' monster from my Deck, which I banish 'Explosia Dragon Scout' and, with 'Dragon Scout', I add 'Explosia Wizard' from my Deck to my hand... Now, by banishing 'Explosia Girl' on my side of the field and 'Explosia Gear Express' and 'Explosia Gear Fighter' in my Graveyard: I Special Summon 'Explosia Wizard' in face-up Attack Position!" A pillar of flame burst from the ground and bizarre-looking, masked, white-haired sorcerer emerged from within it. "With 'Explosia Wizard', by banishing 'Explosia Gear Saber' in my hand, I Special Summon 'Explosia Brawler'!" Another copy of the nimble-looking humanoid dragon appeared, ready to rumble. "Battle Phase! I attack 'Stardust Dragon' with 'Dragon Brawler', however I will regain the Life Points back immediately with 'Infernal Calling'. 'Dragon Brawler's effect can activate and I Special Summon my banished 'Explosia Gear Cowboy' in Defense Position! Then, I shall attack 'Stardust Dragon' with 'Explosia Wizard'!" Bakudan couldn't care less about what happened to the Wizard, it had fulfilled its purpose in filling up his Banished Zone. Preparations were almost complete. Both the Wizard and the little Dragon leaped forward to attack.
[hr][spoiler='Custom Cards'][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151594.jpg[/img][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151617.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler='Status']Life Points: 4500
Field: Maestroke the Symphony Djinn (Defense Position), Explosia Dragon Brawler (Attack Position, Attacking), Explosia Wizard (Attack Position, Attacking), Explosia Gear Cowboy (Defense Position), Explosia - Infernal Calling (3 counters)
Graveyard: 1 Spell Card, 1 Explosia Dragon Brawler
[/spoiler]

Vi's eyebrow twitched a little when Hikari stepped in suddenly for her, which was unnecessary. [color=brown]"In a duel, everyone's defeatable. Especially [i]you[/i], 'Cobra'."[/color] she replied afterwards, almost tempted to laugh.

Although this girl possibly had psychic powers, the only use she had for them was in duels, and since dueling was the only thing she could do, she had to somehow make dueling do her other things as well. As far as Vi knew, Cobra had no actual talent. Standing quietly by, she watched the duel between her cousin's friend and Cobra, the latter of which appeared to be winning harshly, countering every move. In a way, it was overkill for the poor little girl, and by then it was already pretty obvious who was going to win. The only question was; when?

The boy’s voice nearly sent Aria flying in the air, and almost gave her a heart attack; she had been so focused on watching the military woman the boy had easily been able to sneak up on her. Her heart still pounding Aria turned to face the boy, and replied intelligently “ugh…” of course her inability to speak with boys her own age, as usual, turned her silver tongue to lead, thankfully Connor hopped in here saving her from embarrassment.

“No we’re fine we just need to receive our uniforms, we were planning on leaving after the duel’s done,” Connor replied smoothly, what he didn’t say though was [i]we can’t let that military lady out of our sight, because she most likely after us. [/i]Most would think it easier to just run away, but Aria and Connor thought that if they kept their eyes on the military woman then she wouldn’t be able to sneak up on them.

“So I’m Allyson, and this is my little brother Callum, and yeah we’re new here, so uhh… what’s your name,” Aria finally responded regaining her composure.

[color="#000000"]Lt. Robinson wasn't paying the slightest attention, and as a result, all her opponent's actions went through. The signatures of some Number cards nearby had caught that attention instead, but as she turned round to identify the source, her eyes had widened; somehow she saw the poor couple that she had foolishly killed... well, she initially [i]thought[/i] she did. It turned to just be a mere brother and sister, but the hallucination that Lt. Robinson just had must've meant [i]something[/i][/color][color=#000000], she was sure of it.[/color]

[color=#000000]...[/color]

[color="#000000"]Lt. Robinson wasn't the only one interested in the duo. The drone, which had maintained its stealth camouflage, had also gained interest, but only because it detected a whole bunch of Numbers at once, and had been scanning them from one corner of a nearby building. It already scanned Lucas earlier, and had just completed its scanning of Lt. Robinson's original opponent. But as it was about 90% or so away from scanning the siblings, the drone's stealth camouflage had worn off, leaving it completely visible if one was looking in the right direction. Still, it was at least bound to finish scanning the siblings before they could turn and run.[/color]

Archived