[Finished]HERO contest

dartz10

For this contest I want to see who can make the best HERO set. If you can think of some kind of HERO set that is not already taken then this is your chance to share it. The set that you submit must have at least 9 each of monster, spell, and trap cards. All entries must be submitted before 2:00 pm eastern time on March 5th 2013. I will post who the winner is on the 20th. But I can't wait to see what kind of sets that everyone makes.

So many problems.
1. You made 4 of these threads, ask a mod to delete 3 of them.
2. Your rules & requirements aren't specific, try organizing it.
3. It is recommended that you get to know the forum more before hosting a contest.

PPlz read the rules before making a contest please. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

This is my first contest but I didn't expect to be criticized so much. First off the four posts was an accident and might have something to do with me using my iPod. It can be any set of HERO monsters

And I think I'll lower it to 3 each of spell, trap, and monster. I don't have any points so I can't give a prize. I just thought it would be fun to see what everyone made.

Hows about this;
•Have an entry fee of, say, 10 Points (I'll send mine over if you do it like that)
•Then have a prize that is done like a pot (1st gets 1/2, second gets 1/4, 3rd gets 1/ :cool:. You also stay 1/8 of pot in the green. Get 5 Points just for making a contest with 4 people.

Way more people will join.
tbh, I'll happily join now at its current state. Just delete the other three by putting LOCK in the titles, and Pm the mods, they'll sort that bit out.

I'll be happy to join if [b]A.[/b] dartz10 proves himself more active on the forum to assure us that he/she won't randomly disappear. [b]B.[/b] What the person with the incomprehensible name, that uses symbols, and Black Rock Shooter avi said. [b]C.[/b] If the number of cards is lowered, if I read that clearly, you are asking for a total of 27 cards minimum which is quite bad. [b]D.[/b] Sort of related to A, but I wanna see dartz post some cards, not necessarily HERO cards, in the Realistic Cards section to prove that he/she actually has knowledge of the game unlike some newcomers.

A and D should cover AznKvn's third point.

Ok I was going to reply this morning but it's been busy but here I ame

So as for the rules if you want to join you must give me ten points first place gets 15 points second gets nine and third gets five. you can make any set of HERO cards you must make three each of monster spell and trap cards hopefully this contest will be fun for everyone. Read my first post to see when the contest ends. If this is not good enough for you then don't join the contest

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived