[804] Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy/March V-Jump thread

Sadly Channeler will probably stay a Secret Rare. Same with Cardinal Commancer. And Hootcake.....

Hootcake will probably be a common or Rare.

The worst it will be is an Ultra, just because that's what they've been doing with Madolches.

Based on a convo I had with Black, I'm going to now post about possible OCG and TCG exclusives:

I. TCG Exclusives

II. OCG Exclusives

III. Secret Rare Bumps

IV. Predictions

[hr]

I. TCG Exclusives

Based on the previous few packs, the TCG exclusives will look like something along the line of:

2 Noble Knights
1 Fire Fist (or otherwise FIRE related card)
4 WIND/Pack-related cards
1 Prophecy card (The World; the last Prophecy card)
1 Random Card
1 LIGHT monster

Following from the past few packs, they've all had at least 4-5 of the attribute, 1-2 of the previous pack's main archetype (with REDU excluded, but you can make a case that they were supporting Hieratics with Advance Zone), 2-3 Noble Knights (though a third isn't expected for this one), 1 or 2 random cards, and 1 card related to the next pack's attribute.

[hr]

II. OCG Exclusives

Now let's start on OCG Exclusives. For starters, I should note that every one of the last few packs had 6 OCG exclusives that were based around the pack. More specifically, the pack's attribute. As such, I can suggest that the following cards will probably, if not certainly, be in this pack:

Those are definites imo, but here are some other WIND cards you may be wanting to take a look at:
Sonic Warrior (considering the other 2 cards from Tag Force 6 were already released)
Shuttleroid (though we're most assuredly not going to get it because Konami's afraid of NASA suing or something stupid like that)

And based off of the last pack, I'll also include these few old fusions they may add too:
Mavelus (and LV4 for Chidori)

There are also 4 WIND Normal Monsters such as Monstrous Bird, Fiend's Reflection, Wing Eagle, & Yamato Scroll Dragon but I'm doubting their inclusion.

[hr]

Now as for the last 4 OCG Exclusive spots, they're pretty much random.

Since we got a majority of the Jump Festa cards already, I'm expecting to get things such as:

I do not think we get the mini-chaos dragons here. I'm betting on them coming in the LIGHT and DARK packs that are to follow. Same thing goes for Kerykeion and Sombres, though being released around the same time as HA07 could be really smart. Also, I don't expect to see anything from PP16, except maybe the Chronomaly cards.

Though I will note that in the last few packs, they've brought over 1 card that has something to do with something they released as an exclusive in the previous pack. Joan and Thunder Seahorse are what comes to mind the best. In that case, I would suggest some of the following cards could see an appearance:

If we see the Enthusiastic monsters, we're getting all of them at once, which may mean we get less than 6 WIND monsters from the OCG. So that's actually a reason I'm not expecting them, but we'll see if this pack ends up more like REDU than the last 2.

Other big name monsters to look for:
Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Grinder (I don't think it'll come in here, it's probably more likely to come in the DARK pack coming up with all the other Gimmick Puppets)

Any other VJUMP cards look like they'd come out in a different pack (like the DARK or LIGHT one, or any that gives us more plants)

[hr]

III. Secret Rare Bumps

As for people worried about what's gonna be bumped to secret rare, since everyone seems to be getting angry over them. We're going to get no less than 4 Secret Rare cards as TCG or OCG exclusives (the lowest it's ever been, btw). We can expect at least 1 Prophecy card (Definitely gonna be Judgment) to be secret. The Elemental Lord will also be Secret. And like the last 3 packs, a boss of the main archetype will probably be Secret (Gear Giant X, Abyssmegalo, & Diamond Dire Wolf), so I'd say expect Drago-SAC to be a Secret.

That leaves one more card to be Secret, which is honestly random. Abyss Rising went random and made it Retort. Cosmo Blazar made the other Mermail boss a Secret. REDU just made another TCG/OCG exclusive into a secret, which probably won't happen since Konami has been slowly decreasing the amount of TCG/OCG secrets (which means I may be wrong and we have another secret to add to the non-TCG/OCG exclusives.

If you want my own guess, I'd go with a boss of a previous set's archetype. So Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal.

[hr]

IV. Predictions

TCG Exclusives:
2 Noble Knights
1 FIRE card (there are 2 Fire Fists left. Not sure about Formations. If it's an odd # of formations, then maybe we get it here. Otherwise, it'll just be a FIRE card)
4 WIND/Pack-related cards
1 Spellbook of Terra (The World)
1 Random Card
1 LIGHT monster

OCG Exclusives:

Secret Rares:
Windrose, the Elemental Lord
Phantom Beastcraft Drago-SAC
Spellbook of Judgment
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal
TCG Exclusive: Spellbook of Terra
TCG Exclusive: LIGHT Monster
TCG Exclusive: WIND Monster
TCG Exclusive: Random Card

And that's my summary of what we're probably gonna get. Any thoughts?

- I wouldn't mind seeing Mavelus in the set to be honest, not just for Chidori use, but a few months ago I was having a convo with a friend at locals about wanting Mavelus to come out, but times have changed since then and whilst I still want it to come out it'd be for different reasons. If it came out in LTGY, I bet we can guess what rarity it'd be (Common)

- Number 42 would actually be nice to include in this set as it deals with tokens and the PBCs are in the set so it'd make perfect sense to include it in there, as for its rarity if it was to be in this set, I'd say Ultra. Token Christmas I'd also expect to see in the set (as a Common or Rare)

- Personally I reckon that Giant Killer Grinder will probably end up as a JUMP promo like the rest, just to dick people off, but I secretly hope that it doesn't end up as a JUMP promo as it is the coolest of the 3 Gimmick Puppet Xyz.

- Personally I reckon that Giant Killer Grinder will probably end up as a JUMP promo like the rest, just to dick people off, but I secretly hope that it doesn't end up as a JUMP promo as it is the coolest of the 3 Gimmick Puppet Xyz.

It's either coming out as a promo like that, or all 4 remaining cards are coming out as OCG Exclusives in the pack after the LIGHT pack (since it'll probably be DARK)

It's either coming out as a promo like that, or all 4 remaining cards are coming out as OCG Exclusives in the pack after the LIGHT pack (since it'll probably be DARK)

Speaking of the DARK set, if there is a DARK Elemental Lord (Probably will), I bet we can expect DAD to be banned in September. (That's my opinion though)

I'm sure we'll get Tomahawk. Not sure about Dancer. Didn't it just come out? If we don't get 106 in this, we'll probably get it in the pack afterwords. If Chaos Number 106 is in that I mean. Other than that, Agro pretty much hit the nail on the head. I have hunch we'll get some kind of Harpie TCG Exclusive though.

I'm sure we'll get Tomahawk. Not sure about Dancer. Didn't it just come out?

Look at the hunders. We've been getting a lot of stuff that was just released really fast.

The 3 VJUMP Fire Fists in Cosmo Blazar are also examples.

bcjgiuecaaiejf5.jpg

Green Duston
1 Star/WIND/Fiend-Type - Effect/0 ATK/1000 DEF
{Cannot be used as a Fusion, Synchro. or Xyz Material for a Summon. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be Tributed. When this card on the field is destroyed: The controller targets 1 Spell/Trap Card they control; return that target to the hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Green Duston".}

Chouseishi Risebelt
3 Stars/WIND/Psychic-Type - Effect/800 ATK/800 DEF
{When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; until the End Phae, the target's Level is increased by up to 3.}

Garyuu Tensei
Normal Trap Card
{Target 1 of your banished Dragon-Type monsters; add that target to your hand.}

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/296977-sharkraken/#entry6139310

FAAAAAAAAT PIIIIIIIIIIIIC

UBRpCZ9.jpg

Stuff to be translated

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9653 ... 923187.jpg
Xyz Block
Counter Trap Card
{When your opponent activates an Effect Monster's effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from a monster you control; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.}

Moeagaru Daikai
Normal Trap Card
{If you control a Level 7 or higher WATER or FIRE monster activate one of the following effects:
• WATER: Special Summon as many WATER monsters who were sent to the Graveyard to activate the effects of Effect Monsters, then, destroy 1 monster you control.
• FIRE: Destroy 1 monster on the field, then, if you have 1 or more cards in your hand, discard 1 of them to the Graveyard.}

Ultimate Shield
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. 
{• If the equipped monster is in Attack Poisiton: The equipped monster gains ATK equal to its original DEF.
• If the equipped monster is in Defense Poisiton: The equipped monster gains DEF equal to its original ATK.}

Why are we now implying Atlanteans and Fire Kings are at war with eachother?

It's not so sudden. The lore booklet, Gagaga Academy Tospedia, established this in Japan MONTHS ago.

The tl;dr is:

Fire Kings live on an island

Poseidra wants to prove he is king of the sea, tries to take island over

His ass is kicked

He blackmails mermails into helping him

Mermails secretly let him do so and just let him think he's in charge

If you're referring to the anime monster that's yet to be revealed, I think it might be Big Whale (The level 9 monster Shark used)

I'm referring to the amount of cards in LTGY that have not been revealed.

Which is now (by my estimates)

1 Monster

1 Spell

Because:

ip5JDeN.jpg?1Lh7K37R.jpg?1

I'm referring to the amount of cards in LTGY that have not been revealed.

Oh, you were talking about the non-anime stuffs then.

I was only talking about the anime cards because there's still 1 unknown anime monster that I assumed might be Big Whale because the cards before and after the unknown were Shark's cards.

Archived