Frunk and Slime Lord...

Moon Dude

Which is Worse?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Worse?

• Wreckash
    • Bombbo

Frunk and the Slime Lord,how do I put this...THAY HATE EVERYBODY!!! :shock: Think about it!I mean,do you evin REED ther blogs!and Frunk!WOW!Don't evin get me started on him!I know hes only trying to make this site a better place,but,He ALLWAYS locks forms and ocationaly bans people!Why don't thay just make a deal with my friend Satin to kill all people and get it over with!SHESH!!! :roll: and yes,I know this is going to get locked...Thay are SO mean!Thay will kill you all!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frunk and the Slime Lord' date='how do I put this...THAY HATE EVERYBODY!!! :shock: Think about it!I mean,do you evin REED ther blogs!and Frunk!WOW!Don't evin get me started on him!I know hes only trying to make this site a better place,but,He ALLWAYS locks forms and ocationaly bans people!Why don't thay just make a deal with my friend Satin to kill all people and get it over with!SHESH!!! :roll: and yes,I know this is going to get locked...Thay are SO mean!Thay will kill you all!!!

Shut up. Now. The slime lord is a very nice, active member. And are you an idiot? Wait nevermind you are an idiot. DO YOU THINK FRUNK LIKES BANNING PEOPLE AND LOCKING THREADS? No but he has to because idiots like you post the stupidest crap i've ever seen. And the whole "satin" thing isnt funny, worshipping satan does no make you cool. They are not mean, they wont kill us all you stupid ignorant *daylights* People like you piss me off >_> Just because EVERYBODY WE ALL HATE YOU DOESNT MEAN WE HATE EVERYONE. WE JUST HATE YOU

this is for you

posting.png

Sory mods but i had to get tha toff my chest, this guy makes me mad >_>

I voted for Frunk, he's an *daylights*. :evil:

Really, don't spam and make a billion accounts and I wouldn't have to ban you, and the Slime Lord is one of the most reputable members on this site, unlike ANY of your accounts.

Besides which, maybe the Slime Lord likes being evil, I know I do, Slime, care to join me in a reign of evil? Don't worry, we won't kill you all, just the double accounts, the spammers, the spambots and steven. :wink:

Sorry steven, it's your time to die I'm afraid... :(

yeah, both are cool, you just THINK they're bad, cause you DON"T FREAKIN LISTEN! YOU'VE BEEN BANNED SO MANY TIMES THAT YOU JUST DON'T SEEM TO GET IT, DO YOU? FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU, THIS SITE IS A BAD CHOICE FOR YOU TO BE ON!!

02johnwayneDT800.jpg

rde0024l.jpg

and if say one more time that nothing is wrong with you, then that means Tony Sopranno is my dad and if he is, this will be me

insanity.jpg

anything else you want to lie about? good

I voted for Frunk' date=' he's an *daylights*. :evil:

Really, don't spam and make a billion accounts and I wouldn't have to ban you, and the Slime Lord is one of the most reputable members on this site, unlike ANY of your accounts.

Besides which, maybe the Slime Lord likes being evil, I know I do, Slime, care to join me in a reign of evil? Don't worry, we won't kill you [i']all[/i], just the double accounts, the spammers, the spambots and steven. :wink:

Sorry steven, it's your time to die I'm afraid... :(

why does steven have to die?? if he does can i kill him??

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm bringing back this some what dead topic, but thank you everyone who stood up for me (I couldn't because my internet was down, but if it wasn't you can bet I would have been at this guy's throat ;-) ) Also, to those 4 people who said I was evil, what have I done to seem really evil? I really only get worked up when noobs annoy everyone by posting the common questions usually seen in the help and tutorials sections. Anyway, thanks again :)

Archived