1. 1. Which is Worse?

• Wreckash
    • Bombbo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to... the Card Maker's Court!

dun dun dun!

This is the plantiff, The great and Almighty Frunk, representing the Card Maker's, and teh Moon. Claims that the defendant's latest thread was SPAM, uncalled for, and that Moon Dude trespassed onto the Moon. Confirmed by Weather Duelist, the arresting officer.

dun dun dun!

This is the defendant, the talentless and whiney Moon Dude, who claim that Frunk and Slime Lord are meanies. Also claims he has every right to be on teh Moon, and that the arresting officer, Weather Duelist, should go to hell (boooooooooooo!)

"All rise for the Honorable YCMaker!"

"Sit down. Case number 243: The People vs. Moon Dude. Moon Dude, how to you plea?"

"Innocent."

"Very well, the way I see it, the Moon is claimed by two people, and rented to a thrid, you are not on either side. Oh, and I don't like you. Guilty! I sentence you to life in banning. Weather Duelist, take him away."

Join us next time for our next case. "Goggler and Falling Pizza vs. HORUS 5: Not another fight."

Welcome to... the Card Maker's Court!

dun dun dun!

This is the plantiff' date=' The great and Almighty Frunk, representing the Card Maker's, and teh Moon. Claims that the defendant's latest thread was SPAM, uncalled for, and that Moon Dude trespassed onto the Moon. Confirmed by Weather Duelist, the arresting officer.

dun dun dun!

This is the defendant, the talentless and whiney Moon Dude, who claim that Frunk and Slime Lord are meanies. Also claims he has every right to be on teh Moon, and that the arresting officer, Weather Duelist, should go to hell (boooooooooooo!)

"All rise for the Honorable YCMaker!"

"Sit down. Case number 243: The People vs. Moon Dude. Moon Dude, how to you plea?"

"Innocent."

"Very well, the way I see it, the Moon is claimed by two people, and rented to a thrid, you are not on either side. Oh, and I don't like you. Guilty! I sentence you to life in banning. Weather Duelist, take him away."

Join us next time for our next case. "Goggler and Falling Pizza vs. HORUS 5: Not another fight."

[/quote']

oh oh oh can i be HORUS's Lawyer?

lol. frunk. im still kind of annoyed u locked my "look long enough and ul see a giraffe

General

Talk about anything!

just curious why we CANT talk anout anything...

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Rule 3: Stop talking about Fight Club.

Rule 4: Follow your superior's instructions.

Rule 5: Always follow rules 1-4.

Rule 6: Follow teacher's instructions first time, every time, without question.

Rule 7: Remember; You do not talk about Fight Club.

Rule 8: If you hear somebody talking about Fight Club, remind them of rules 1, 2, 3 and 7.

Rule 9: Do not follow rule 8.

Rule 10: Always follow rules 1-8.

Rule 11: If there is a thread that already has similar content than the content you are posting, do not make a new thread.

Rule 12: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Rule 13: Watch out for black cats.

That thread broke rules 4, 5 and 11. :wink:

Not that I care if people think I'm evil' date=' but what do I do that is evil? The only real thing I can think of is just telling off a few noobs. Also, is there a way you can tell who voted for what? Because I know you can in a few polls.

[/quote']

Since this poll is so old, no. Remember, this thread was made by a noob, so hence, telling off noobs is the reason. Stuff anyone who is actually serious when they vote for us, they're just not man (or woman...) enough to admit their problem with us.

Yeah, agreed. The only evil people I see from noobs around here is me. People get angry at me because their cards aren't good, only because they didn't make them to be realistic cards like they are supposed too. In fact, people give me neg reps because I insulted people, when I don't even know and/or haven't even talked to the person. In some cases, I don't even know them.

Slime Lord does the same, but cuts down on it more then me, and Frunk is just doing his job. I bet he gets paid to do this. That's why he does this, duh.

I bet he gets paid to live on the Moon. Special privleges, I know. We all can't have them, but don't complain to me.

Hey, I'm only 13, what do I know, right?

The center, and I thougth Frunk said you didn't own the Light, only the Dark. Plus, Moon seems full to me, thats why I moved to Mars, then that planet was invaded, and I retreated to Pluto.

If this invasion keeps up, I'll be past the Andromeda galaxy and sitting on Mustafar, where my ass will be burned to a crisp 24/7

If theres so much slime, its probably oozing out on the top, driping out into space like a big runny nose.

But, seriously, I'm probably WAY more evil then Slime Lord, and Frunk, well, if he's just as bad as me, I ain't sayin' nothin'.

^ You're just saying that because you haven't gotten on my bad side yet. :twisted:

Anyway, the Moon: Slime has the centre, which I believe is getting over-populated. KA has the Light Side, and I have control of the Dark AND the Inside (Elsandero left it to me), I'm just ON the Dark Side.

Erm... what IS there left then?

1) Frunk, if I got you angry, you'd probably have a cutlass at my throat right now.

2)I don't think there is any space on the Moon, that' why I'm on Pluto currently, but probably not soon anyway. Unless if you count the North and South Poles yours.

Hmm, an interesting vacation package, I could ove there, does 3753 provide transportation to any hubs that allow you to branch out to any other planets, galaxys, moons, stars, etc.

Anyway, I'll think about the North Pole, I just need permission to move, of course.

Edit: Perhaps this location would be fitting, the North Pole has a canyon which could be very comfortable.

north%20pole.jpg

Plus, my Galactic Alliance millitary armada will be moving with me, so the Moon's army will be more powerfull, if you want it, anyway

Archived