Character Deck Tournament [FINISHED]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh character decks lets go...and if we want balance there went my whole Kaito theory lol

So lets kick it a little old school

Beginning446-BailasGale-Velian Crowler

So...I was TOTALLY going to ask for Crowler...but then I remember the massive amount of cards Yugi used. Nice toolbox to choose from. :3

I'm trying to figure out why no zexal mentioned are their cards just a little too fast paced for this contest lol 

because Shark is lookin really nice too

Yes. I am trying my best to avoid faster decks. Especially in the case of Yuma, there would be way too much OTK potential. Some of these decks can already perform OTKs... Also, no Overdragon for Crowler, either.

EDIT: And Limiter Removal won't count as one of his cards.

If I can play as Aki, I'd like to join.

Name's Wildflame everywhere.

I... guess I could let you be Akiza. I thought she had more synchros than she actually does. To be honest, I didn't want as many newer people to be involved as there has been, but since I have already screwed myself over I will have to accept this fate until the next tournament.

EDIT: Enough people have joined now, I think. You all have 3 days to complete your deck lists and send them to me. If you do not, you will be automatically dropped out of the tournament unless you had a very good reason.

I would expect nothing less from my imposter. You won't be worthy to even say the King's name if you lose to anyone other than me.

I truly love the irony of the fact that the "true" King is inferior to the "imposter". I'll send that last threat right back at you...it will be quite funny when you can't say your own name.

Before the first round is even announced? Is it something that's going to take a week or something?

EDIT: Going to bump the due date to the 9th, since nobody is turning in their decks...

It's me not playing the game anymore. I want to get out of it now.

Archived