YCS Bochum

Xyz Toolbox should of topped. :(

Oh god, that Deck was seriously weird, I remember actually watching this and the hall went wild when he attacked into the Reaper. He actually made day 2 as well. The one thing about that feature match is that the judging was terrible, he managed to stop Rivalry of Warlords with Psi-Blocker which you quite clearly can't do.

I heard that M-X Invoker's price jumped to like around $50 after this weekend. (and Big eye is liek $80 now)

Yeah, everyone was valuing Invokers at like €25. But Bear is the biggest jump it's like £35-£40 for an Ultra now.

Groenke then Special Summoned 2 Sabersaurus and he contemplated his next move, wondering what Malinowski had face-down. “It’s a Solemn Judgment!”, Malinowski announced. “You’re kidding me?!”, Groenke replied. He then went for Maestroke the Symphony Jinn, which was fine with Malinowski. It activated its effect, but a Fiendish Chain from Malinowski meant that Groenke would be stopped dead in his tracks.

This made me chuckle.

I heard that M-X Invoker's price jumped to like around $50 after this weekend. (and Big eye is liek $80 now)

You heard wrong then.

Invoker's still at $30 and Big Eye is still at $60

Also, I totally got 2 Bears when it was @20.

I WIN!

Monsters: 20
3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
3 The Dark Creator
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Trance Archfiend
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Malefic Stardust Dragon

Spells: 20

3 The Gates of Dark World
3 Dark World Dealings
2 Gateway of Dark World
3 Trade-In
1 Cyber Dragon
1 Allure of Darkness
3 One Day of Peace
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn

Side Deck: 15

1 Lava Golem
1 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Royal Decree
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Dark Smog
2 Mind Crush
2 Deck Devastation Virus
2 Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Extra Deck: 15

1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
2 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Muzurhythm the String Djinn
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Maestroke the Symphony Jinn
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
2 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
2 Stardust Dragon

WHAT IS THIS?! No seriously, the fuck is this?

WHAT IS THIS?! No seriously, the fuck is this?

OCG Darkworld, basically.

But I was watching the feature match vs Rabbit and the Rabbit player was dreadful, he attacked with Gagaga Cowboy and then used the effect and the guy made Heliopolis, tributed 3 to target his 3 cards, one of which was Road and he didn't chain Road.

But I was watching the feature match vs Rabbit and the Rabbit player was dreadful, he attacked with Gagaga Cowboy and then used the effect and the guy made Heliopolis, tributed 3 to target his 3 cards, one of which was Road and he didn't chain Road.

Europe, ladies and gentlemen.

Because you can't chain Road. Upon activation, all Helio's effect is doing is detaching a material. It's the same as why Tiaramisu is not targeting.

Archived