Chance's Format - Tournament VI! FINISHED! Congratz to Wildflame!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty much always on. Pretty much from 1:30PM my time to 11PM I am completely free, but I haven't gotten anything from you saying you were on or anything. It's almost 5 for me, by the way, for reference.

And why the heck would I send a new message when you haven't even responded to the one I sent?

Also, I was the one who said to PM me when you were ready, so don't make it sound like I wasn't doing anything. I'm not looking for a free win, I just want to duel...

EDIT: Do you think you could postpone the deadline to the 28th? Because I have the 27th and 28th off, and will be on all day guaranteed. So if we don't duel then...

You're seriously acting very rude about this, and I have checked many times to see you not online, and you never returned my message either, so you can't really blame me.

Also, you hadn't really given me a specific time either, so you really can't complain about that. In fact, you never said any time at all you can duel up until now.

That kind of very badly gives away my deck, but meh. Also, what he was talking about was me talking about him activating Lance but not saying it was during the Damage Step. I was actually expecting Lance, and instinctively chained when he activated it forgetting that it could be used in the Damage Step for some reason, and yeah. I was going to say I'll take it back, but he just sent Lance to the grave so I didn't bother saying it. I will admit that it was bullcrap on my part.

I guess the issue of you both contacting the ghost of the other one for a while carried on to the mood of the duel.

It's a bit sad that it had to come to that, and we had less participants than usual too.

Well, anyways. I'll just shut up here.

That kind of very badly gives away my deck, but meh. Also, what he was talking about was me talking about him activating Lance but not saying it was during the Damage Step. I was actually expecting Lance, and instinctively chained when he activated it forgetting that it could be used in the Damage Step for some reason, and yeah. I was going to say I'll take it back, but he just sent Lance to the grave so I didn't bother saying it. I will admit that it was bullcrap on my part.

Guess your going into a mirror match then.... <-< stupid evilswarm

Archived