[Leaderboard] Zanda Panda vs ☯AixDivadis☯ [DONE, I win, yadda yadda yadda]

Sander

Create a Plant-Type monster with the following image:

[spoiler=The image]dnogn4.png[/spoiler]

1. First to 3 votes or whoever has the most votes one week after both cards are submitted; winner gets 100 points and a rep from the loser.
[hr]2. All votes must have valid reasons.
[hr]3. First come, first serve.

[hr]

The Cards:

[hr]

[Spoiler=Zanda Panda]346s0f9.png

Jungle Predator
Level 4 / EARTH
Plant / Effect
If this card is in your Graveyard when a Plant-Type monster is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. You can only use this effect of "Jungle Predator " once per turn.
1700 / 800

[/spoiler]

[hr]

[spoiler=☯AixDivadis☯ (correct lore below the card)]TangledVinefiend_zpsbfea780b.jpg

During either player's turn, when a card(s) is added to a player's hand (except during the Draw Phase): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, banish the added card(s) face-down while this card remains face-up on the field. The effect of "Tangled Vinefiend" can only be activated once per Duel.

[/spoiler]

[hr]

I'm gonna have to vote for panda here. His card seems to be more fluid, and would help with a decks flow,  and it isn't as overpowered as vinefiends. i would prefer to use pandas, because it could save your butt if, for example someone chains torrential tribute of activates dark hole what have you. it gets you a level 4 monster, which could be used to XYZ summon or sync, or as just another monster. it seems more dynamic that vinefiend.

Archived