Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/IC/Started/Not Accepting/Arc 1: Sayer's Checkmate]

a bad post

“Calm down Samuel,” Sayer said in a calm, but authoritative voice, “No, you may return to the Arcadia Building Wizard 1.” Sayer turned back to the group without another word to the Wizard, “I’m sorry for the interruption. You were saying.” Sayer was very amused when the waiter passed out, and his fellow servers had to drag him away.

Sayer turned to Maiya intrigued by her claiming to be an alchemist, if her claims proved to be true she could prove to very useful. “So, Miss Akuzara, how did you learn your trade? Maybe we could arrange some sort of information exchange, I would be honoured to have you as a guest the Arcadia Movement.” After word he turned to the green skinned beast, and was surprised at the uncanny similarities between him and the weapon, but of course there were some obvious differences. “So, you are the man Samuel spoke of. Good to meet you as well Marzell,” Sayer said in a feigned friendly tone extending a hand offering a smile.

Supposing it would be rude to not include the utterly uninteresting black clad man Sayer turned to him as well, “Good to make your acquaintance Mr. Avaren.” 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Friend of yours?" the woman in the feudal-era attire asked of Samuel.

"Not. Even. Close," Samuel growled under his breath.

Meanwhile, Marzell was beginning to get a headache; the man in the black bodysuit and sunglasses was basically threatening to call the guards on him for destroying the wall to the cafe unless he paid for the damages, and the only currency he had on him was the gold he had saved up from his home world; somehow, he knew that his foreign currency would not be accepted. Sure, he could offer to fix the wall, but... somehow, he felt that the man in black had another idea.... Stupid Pretty-Boy, he thought to himself, feeling as though the androgynous royal he had come across earlier had somehow indirectly caused his misfortune....

Regardless, he'll have to come up with something before their stay at the cafe was over. In the meantime, Marzell accepted Davian's handshake.

And then the director left. Maybe something he would see as important happened but it would most likely be boring anyway. Nevertheless this did give him the time to go sight seeing. So naturally he left the restaurant and thought nothing of the people who got in his way. Once outside he waved a taxi and naturally one came immediately. While this was mere coincidence Lord SHINE took this as fate acting right. Once inside he had the cab driver take him to the Arcadia movements headquarters.Here he should find something about how to find his giant pets. Just because Director Whitehale said they were old and from a time that past. Surely there would be something here that would be of use to him.

Upon entering the building Lord SHINE doesn't walk with any hesitancy and he simply makes his way deeper into the building. While he did not really care for the uniform employees and psychics, he was thinking that surely he would find some kind of master computer if he went deeper into the building.

The little girl continued to listen to their conversation, learning about the Duel Fair- and that was also when the mention of the Neo-Arcadia Movement came up. It was sure to be something important. Not only that, but world-class duelists...there was a high chance her aunt Koko would be participating. There was no way she'd let a chance such as that slip up. Unfortunately, the conversation quickly died afterwards and that man asked to take leave for a little bit. How much more arrogant and oblivious of manners could he be? He disgusted her.

Getting up from her chair, she calmly followed him and hoped neither the director nor his driver would spot her, especially as she secretly climbed into the trunk of the taxi. Hailing another one would take too much time and effort, not to mention she couldn't let him on the fact that he was being followed. It was a lot more cramped than the limo, and there she waited for a while until they had arrived at their destination.

Hisami managed to jump back out right before the taxi drove off, and for a moment she was exposed out in the open - but the man didn't turn around. Instead, he barged in with neither warning nor hesitation. Surely only the embodiment of evil could be so lacking of such simple manners. Continuing to follow him, the kimono girl did so closely, ducking behind every corner and every table. They had barged right into an official building, with people, and could easily be seen or caught. But there may be clues about Koko here.....somewhere. Her only hope was to follow him.

-----

"Uh- uh-" Koko had no idea what to do or say when Chalise had suddenly slipped into a bout of hysteria, cursing at ordinary humans and being shunned. Should she help her out and tell her that she's wrong, or should she encourage her to keep on striving? In any case, a strange bubble ruptured in front of the girl, slamming her back into the counter and knocking her unconscious. Surprisingly, it made little sound, and Koko turned back to Yue with a confused expression.

It was times like this when she truly didn't know how to act like an adult. "I- I don't know... she just snapped, and now she's knocked herself unconscious...I think..... Is she always like that?"

Roxanne walked into the entrance hall, still annoyed from the incident earlier, only to see some pale skinned, blue haired larrikin stroll in like he owned the place. Standing in the middle of his path, she waited, arms crossed, for him to reach her before speaking. "What is your business here? This is the private property of the Neo-Arcadia Movement, and since you don't seem." As she did, she frowned, and cocked her eyebrow as she spotted the girl who was sneaking around behind him. "Same question to you girl, what is your business here?"

-----

Klaus watched on as the duel between the psychic duelist and the female that had come with the police officer continued. Aside from her start, leaving her field completely empty and just not doing anything, the duel had been fairly simple and nothing very major had happened. He was worried a bit though when Thought Ruler Archfiend entered the field though, a big level 8 to be using and one capable of protecting itself against spells and traps, especially with that field spell around to prevent the costs of their effects. He was hoping that the woman could pull something off to stop them, but with the current state of the duel, it didn't look to be in her favour. He knew as well as anyone that the tide of a duel could turn in a moment though, and that such a small shift in the momentum of the duel could turn the whole thing around.

Yue gave a rather obvious frown and shrugged. "Afraid I dunno," she replied "I only met her earlier today, this is the first time it's happened." A psychic duellist losing control was nothing new to Yue, it had happened to her at least once before and resulted in setting a building on fire, she was somewhat glad that Chalise's outburst didn't have nearly as severe consequnces as hers had "Is she okay?" Yue asked "Do you think we ought to take her to the infirmary or something?"

Maiya smiled warmly at Davian "I began in my youth as an apprentice to my grandfather," Maiya explained "Alas, he passed away some years ago but I have continued my own studies since, I have made it something of a point to gather as much knowledge as I can, I find that is a much more useful commodity than wealth or power."

"Annnnd you lose," Naomi stated flatly, before explaining, "First, since you entered your Battle Phase, I banish Dishonest from my hand to target Darkness Destroyer. You'll see its effect soon enough. Then, in response to your attack, I activate Malevolent Catastrophe, destroying all Spells and Traps you control."

A dark wind rushed around the two monsters, destroying both Monos' facedowns and most importantly, Brain Research Lab. Then, just as Thought Ruler Archfiend knocked Darkness Destroyer back and into Naomi, a dark, spectral being thrust its hand straight through the monster's heart from behind. The being had then drained all the psychic power it could from the behemoth before it, before unleashing it as a devastating blast towards the rest of Monos' Life Points.

Naomi's LP: 4000 --> 3600

Monos' LP: 4000 --> 0

"Didn't take you long to lose, now, did it?" Naomi asked mockingly.

[spoiler=Custom Cards Used]Dishonest_zps10221fe4.jpg[/spoiler]

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of the city, Kira was still running around aimlessly, relying only on her senses to track the location of the Arcadia Movement. But eventually, she found it. She never thought she would return here, but now she felt as though she had no choice but to venture forth inside. No doubt there'd still be some of "them" that would be after Kira, but if she could bring someone like herself out before they could be corrupted by Sayer...

Unaware of the unlikelihood of such an event, Kira entered the Arcadia Movement headquarters in high spirits.

Sayer nodded listening intently to Maiya’s story, “Hmm, pardon my ignorance, but I was under the impression that alchemists were immortal. If I may inquire what do your studies delve into?” Sayer was genuinely curious, but he frowned internally at the fact that she didn’t value wealth or power, which would make her harder to bend to his will. Of course, Sayer was no stranger to bending the truth, in fact he had gathered a whole army through it.

-----

“Well that was… underwhelming,” Monos said as his Life Points dipped to zero, “well I guess I have to fulfill my part of the deal.” Extending his hands for Naomi to cuff him Monos rolled his eyes at the inconvenient situation, and could only groan as Kenaiya appeared on the scene to witness his defeat. “Hello Kenaiya here to play get out of jail free card,” said the psychic attempting to be funny.

“Shut up,” Kenaiya replied annoyed that Monos had actually lost, “I’m not here for you, you lost, and now you’re going with them. I’m here for your brother, I don’t trust him, or any of the others for that matter, in the hands of the authorities.” Walking over to Manos’ side she lifted him up from where he lay, giving Naomi, and Akihiro a cold stare daring them to come at her. 

Its seems as if Lord SHINE had been stopped by some maiden. Her attitude was a tad off putting for a peasant but then again no one in this land seemed to have proper home training. Lord SHINE was about to scoff at the statement of this mortal, but before she could finish her demands she referenced some other female behind him. Lord SHINE turned around to view this specimen and low and behold it was the same shrine maiden wench from the restaurant. This could mean only one thing, she was following him. SHINE simply raised an inquisitive eyebrow. First he turned to the initial interrogator.

I have simply come here in search of information. Doubt that you would be of use though you seem quite "Middle Management" level. Actually I don't think you are even of that level. Who are you anyway? Lord SHINE then turns his back towards the shrine maiden. Now what do you want? It must have been some level of persistence to follow me all the way here. 

Maiya gave Davian an amused grin at his comment, letting out a light chuckle. "Are they, now? What a comforting thought," she joked, dodging the question "As for my own studies, well they can be quite varied to be honest, it depends whatever catches my interest at the time. Recently for example my attention has been focused on psychic duellists as well as the myths surrounding that Duel Monsters game that is so popular, it is quite a fascinating subject."

"By the way, if I were to consider offering my services then I am more than willing, I do have a small request in exchange, however." She continued "As I have told you, knowledge is something I covert greatly, and I have recently gained an interest in the phenominon of psychic duellists, they seem to be quite a fascinating subject, so I hope you don't mind if I take the opportunity to study it closer, perhaps observe some of the members of your little organization." She paused for a moment "You have my word that I will keep whatever I find to myself, if you do not wish it to become public knowledge, I am purely in this for my own interest after all."

“That is quite a wide range of studies, I’ surprised you have time for it all,” Sayer chuckled, “I see I’m sure we could arrange something soon for you to, hmm… “study” us. There has been extensive research among government organizations and the Arcadia Movement ourselves on what causes the psychic phenomenon, and we believe we may have found something.”

“I would be glad to have you, but yes I would prefer you keep any findings you make confidential, unfortunately the public does not exactly readily accept us, so secrecy is a must for now,” Sayer replied a sad note to his voice, “I should warn you beforehand though, some of our duelists are not in full control of their powers, and others still are not very welcoming to outsiders. I will make sure you are treated properly, and that there will be no trouble.” 

Avaren had been keeping an eye on Marzell while the others talked.

At any other time he would of played apart of the conversation about psychics, probably even asking if he too could come learn, but however he was too preoccupied with making sure Marzell remained at the cafe.

He had decided that he would let Marzell stay as long as he want, but the situation would be resolved before he left. Forcing the matter further would likely result in a confrontation, and Marzell had already proven that he had a strong arm.

Not that Avaren was sacred, no, he was confident that his shields would hold. He was more worried about collateral damage.

Namely people.

So Avaren watched Marzell, half-heartedly listened to the conversation and bided his time.

After all- he had nothing better to do until night came.

Arcadia Movement HQ

Perhaps taking the front door turned to be fruitful after all. After all, although Kira had spotted a female Latino psychic incoming, the psychic had just walked past her, without even acknowledging her presence. Or maybe that was just luck. Regardless, Kira ventured the hallways of the building, trying to find those of "them" that she could potentially save from Sayer's influence. So far, however, her search had proved fruitless.

"Hello? Is anyone there?!" Kira called out, "Um... preferably someone who isn't evil?!"

She continued to walk the lonesome hallway, looking over her shoulder every so often to ensure she wasn't ambushed.

Nearby the Orphanage

"Huh, nice," Akihiro complimented Noami, "Alright, you can go check on the kids; I'll handle this chump,"

Noami nodded, and rushed over to ensure the children were OK. However, it looked as though things were just getting started, as just when Akihiro had finished cuffing Monos, he noted the Latino woman going straight for Manos; someone Akihiro couldn't afford to have taken away from him.

"Freeze, bitch!" spat Akihiro, withdrawing a shotgun and pointing it at her, "Step away from the suspect!"

As if in anticipation that she wasn't about to comply, several Sector Security SUVs rushed in to surround the Latino woman, each one unleashing an array of even more armed cops. The engines of the SUVs were still running, and the cops moved a great distance inwards to secure any nooks and crannies.

“Your crude language only reinforces my point,” Kenaiya gave Akihiro a cold stare, “you can shoot if you want, but wouldn’t that make you the one in the wrong then? I haven’t actually shown deadly force, or done anything illegal for that matter.” Kenaiya kept striding forward confident Akihiro wouldn’t shot her, and if he did she could stop him either way.

As she was lifting Manos onto her shoulder the Sector Security showed up blocking Kenaiya’s escape.

“You’ve forced my hand, I suppose this can’t be helped, it’s in your nature to be violent,” Kenaiya said closing her eyes, and shaking her head, “Protect us Cyber Angel’s Benten, Dakini, and Idaten!”

Three women clad in revealing bodysuits materialized around Kenaiya, the first one, Benten, raising her weapon creating a blustering wind, which forced the police officers back, the second one, Dakini, through herself at them ramming several officers with the butt of her swords. While the third one, Idaten, went straight for Akihiro at the last second crouching and slinging her leg out to try to sweep the officer off his feet.

In the confusion Kenaiya also began slipping away running down an alley by the orphanage hoping her Cyber Angels could hold of the law enforcement long enough to let them escape.

Monos on the other hand just sat down cross legged whistling obviously amused by the whole situation.

At this point, Marzell was really starting to get fidgety, his left leg restlessly shaking up and down.

"Sumfink the matter, mate?" Samuel muttered to the half-orc. A hint of a small smirk was on his lips, as if getting a little amusement from Marzell's (somewhat understandable) anxiety. "Yer know, yor sort of worryin' a bit too much about this. Yer do 'ave options, after all. I mean, it's not like yer 'aven't 'elped ter build or repair sumfink before, right?"

"I'm not--" Marzell began before stopping himself.  "Err... how do the kids of this world say it?  I "ain't trippin' 'bout dat isht".  What?!" he added incredulously upon seeing Samuel's face contort as he attempted to stifle his laughter.

"Good Lord, mate," Samuel blurted out in between chuckles, "yer straight up need ter brush up on trends these days, do wot guvnor. Besides, right, I fink yor tryin' a bit ter hard ter blend in. Still, right good job for yor first attempt."

"Yeah, well," Marzell muttered, his now rose-colored cheeks clashing with the rest of his greenish-grey skin, "like I said, I'm not really mad about possibly having to help out.  It's... this frikkin' pretty-boy rich kid I ran across earlier--"

"Long purplish hair, slender face, body like a teenage girl, ffinks that blokes should praise 'im like a god wherever 'e goes?" Samuel interjected.

"'s like you read my mind," Marzell sighed out.

"That's 'cuz I did.  Remember, I can read people's minds, mate," Samuel reminded Marzell. "So, yer wanna cop back at this kid for 'ow 'e spoke ter yer earlier, right, eh, squire? Can't say I don't blame yer, right...."

"More or less...," Marzell replied, looking off to the side.  "And I've already taken it out on a wall, but...."

"Yer know," Samuel continued, "Duelin' can be ravver cathartic. Helps ter relieve some stress, it does. Take this bloke, for instance. Yer two could 'ave it out right 'ere, if yer right wanted to. And if yer do right well, he may even forget about the whole, er, "hole"-in-the-wall business. Wot say yer, eh?"

Marzell huffed out a sigh, letting Sam's pep talk sink in.  "... well, you've made one good point," Marzell replied: "I do need to let off some steam." Without much further warning, Marzell immediately got out of his chair, equipping his Duel Disk.  "Avaren, right?  What's say you and I Duel it out here?"

Getting up from his chair, Avaren turned to face Marzell.

Out of his left bracer came a black and yellow duel disk, stylised just like his suit.

"I would love to. I'll go first."

drawing six cards from his deck Avaren placed them into his left hand.

"Oh this is nice, this'll limit me a little bit, but it'll likely limit him more."

"First off, I'll play Blackwing Night from my hand."

As he played the card, his duel disk whired to life, creating a electromagnetic shield field above them to block out most of the sun's light.

"Then I'll remove one of my Stardusts from my extra deck, to SS his Malefic form."

A hologram of a rift appeared before Avaren, out of which the blue and black malefic dragon appeared.

"Finally I'll set a monster and 2 S/T cards from my hand. Your turn."

With this the duel disk just  showed the 3 holograms in their respective places.

"As soon as he draws I'll activate my 2 traps: Rivalry of Warlords and Gozen Match. Lets see what he's got that'll get him past this."

Avaren thought to himself a slight smile appearing on his face.

[spoiler=End of turn stats]LP: 4000

Hand: 1

Monsters: Malefic Stardust Dragon + 1 Facedown.

S/T: 2 Facedowns + Blackwing Night

[spoiler=Blackwing Night]RUctUWs.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=OOC:]I'm not sure about this, would my FS get a counter from Malefic, or does it count as a non-Blackwing being Summoned, then my monster becomes a Blackwing?

If my FS does get a counter, then Avaren's duel disk projects a lone black feather floating around on the breeze.[/spoiler]

Seeing as these two girls were doing nothing but wasting his valuable time Lord SHINE departed there company and ventured further into the Arcadia movements Headquarters. He laughed as he was thinking about how useless these people were. He eventually made his way into some computer room that looked like it overlooked a training facility. This was a tad interesting though. He watched as these psychics were training by summoning their monsters and dealing damage to certain machines as if they were real monsters. Amusing these parlor tricks were, simply amusing. While watching circus acts jump around he decided to try out one of these computer panels. Unfortunately he doesn't understand any of the systems workings nor does he have any of the passwords needed to gain any really useful information. So far all he was able to see was the printed card version the Earthbound Immortals. This did give him a plan though. It would just require the use of one of these "psychics."

Staring up at the Dragon that Avaren had almost easily called out for a few moments, Marzell seemed at a momentary loss. Not out of despair, mind you. Rather, he just wasn't completely sure what would be the best way to top Avaren's move. After a few more seconds, Marzell seemed to have remembered something; he immediately reached into a pocket on the inside of his coat and pulled out a small, crimson-colored lens--just an ordinary lens, in fact. There wasn't anything apparently special about it--which he then proceeded to place over his right eye as he went back to staring at the Dragon.

"Hmm...," Marzell muttered to himself. "... according to this, that Dragon that you had sent to the Grave earlier... that was supposed to be a one-of-a-kind monster."

"Huh?!" Samuel blurted out as he saw this. "He's copping all of that just by 'ave a lookin' frough a piece of glass?"

Marzell, having not heard Samuel's exclamation, continued his analysis: "... right... "Stardust Dragon", a Synchro Monster originally used by a "Yusei Fudo" many years ago. It was part of a group of similar Dragons, apparently, each one being the only copy in existence... well, that's interesting. I could've sworn I heard you say that you have three copies of that card. How would that be possible if it's supposed to be one-of-a-kind?

"Ah, well," Marzell continued as he began studying Avaren's side of the field. "... so, that Dragon keeps your Field Spell from getting destroyed by card effects... and that Field Spell not only gives an Attack Buff to these "Black-Winged" monsters, but also make other monsters "Black-Winged" as well," he recited as he took notice of a lone black feather floating about. "... hm. Okay, think I know how to start my turn, then," he finished, finally putting away the crimson lens before making his first draw.

"First, I'll activate my own Field Spell Card, "Orc Stronghold"! Since I've played a new Field Spell Card, yours is instantly destroyed, thus bypassing your Dragon's protection!" Upon placing the card on his Duel Disk, the blackened skies dissipated, revealing a new scenery around them, one of a tribal-like encampment in the center of the wilderness. The main building of the stronghold seemed to replace the cafe itself, even.

"Now, to continue working my magic," Marzell continued, "I Normal Summon "Orc Blood Mage" in Attack Position!" A female orc, adorned in a witchdoctor-like attire, appeared to Marzell's right. (1000 ATK).  "I wouldn't get too comfortable, though," Marzell continued, this time addressing his freshly-summoned monster, "because I now activate the Spell Card "Orc Offering of Blood", which will destroy my monster and allow me to place 4 Orc-Blood Counters onto my "Orc Stronghold"!"  Almost instantly, the Mage exploded into a dazzling flash of green, leaving behind four orbs of energy floating about. "In addition, when Orc Blood Mage is destroyed, I get to place 1 more Orc-Blood Counter onto my Stronghold through her effect, and 1 more still through the effect of my Stronghold itself."  Two more orbs joined the four, bringing the count to six.

"So, with three cards, he's called forth a Field with 6 of these Orc-Blood Counters...," Samuel mused aloud.  "... but what's the idea, here?"

"Next, I activate the Spell Card "Orc Rebel Charge", allowing me to Special Summon up to 3 Level 2 Warrior-Type "Orc" monsters from my hand, Deck or Graveyard at the cost of 4 Orc-Blood Counters from my side of the Field (Stronghold's O-B Counters: 6 ---> 2). In this case, they'll be... two "Orc Spies" (1000 ATK each, 1200 due to Stronghold) and one "Level-Draining Orc Shaman"! (1000 ATK, 1200 due to Stronghold)  Now, if any of these guys leave the Field after being Summoned this way, they'll have to be banished, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

"First, since I've Summoned my "Orc Spies", I get to use their Standard Action--er, sorry, I meant to say "special ability"; out of the three effects I can have them use, I'll have then both use the same effect: revealing 1 Set card my opponent controls.  Since you have 2 Set cards, I'll have each of my Spies reveal 1 of them."  Both of the Orc Spies scurried over to Avaren's side of the field, each one holding a torch over one of Avaren's face-down cards.

"... so, "Gozen Match" is one of them," Marzell muttered to himself, once again holding the red lens over his eye, "and the other is named "Rivalry of the Warlords"... ... hmm... ... ... okay, think I've got my game plan figured out.

"Now, I'll have my "Level-Draining Orc Shaman use his ability: up to twice per turn, I can reduce the Level of one of my other "Orcs" by 1 and their ATK by 600, which then allows me to place 1 Orc-Blood Counter onto one face-up card that accepts Orc-Blood Counters. With that, my Shaman with now downgrade both of my Spies to Level 1, allowing me to place 2 Orc-Blood Counters onto my Stronghold (Stronghold O-B: 2 ---> 4) (Orc Spy x2: 800 ATK [1000 Base - 600 + 4(100)]) (Level-Draining: 1400 ATK [1000 Base + 4(100)])

"Now to bring out the big guns!  I'll Tune my Level 2 Level-Draining Orc Shaman with my 2 Level 1 Orc Spies!  The drums of war reverberate as my army draws closer! Now, through strength, we shall emerge victorious!  Synchro Summon!  Come forth, "Oriental Orc Monk"!  A stout-looking orc in a flash of green light, his hands encased in bronze cestus. As soon as he was Summoned, four orbs of energy began to circle around him. (1800 DEF, 2200 through his own effect).  "Now, for each Orc-Blood Counter on my Monk, all Warrior-Type monsters I control gain 100 ATK and DEF, which will come in handy when combined with the effect of my Orc Stronghold.

"Speaking of my Stronghold," Marzell continued, "since I control only 1 Warrior-Type "Orc" monster, I get to Normal Summon a second "Orc" this turn.  So... I Normal Summon "Orc Power Summoner"!"  Out of the door of the Stronghold/Cafe, a muscular orc with a long braid walked onto the field, axe in hand.  As he took his spot on the field, glowing green vines began to wrap around his arms, traveling up the handle of the axe.  "For every Counter on the field--and not just Orc-Blood Counters, either," Marzell replied, "Orc Power Summoner" gains an addition 100 ATK.  Now, my Stronghold and my Monk each have 4 Orc-Blood Counters on them, so already he now has 2400 ATK.  Add in the ATK gain through the effects of my Monk AND my Stronghold, and "Orc Power Summoner" now has 3200 ATK, which is more than enough to lay waste to your Dragon!  Now, Orc Power Summoner, attack with Collective Power Axe Slam!!"

[spoiler=Card Dex]
773574327jpgset1set2insetfalsetypeWarrio

When a card with an Orc-Blood Counter(s) is destroyed: Place its Orc-Blood Counter(s) on any card(s) you control that you can place an Orc-Blood Counter on. When this card is destroyed: Place 1 Orc-Blood Counter on each face-up card you control that you can place an Orc-Blood Counter on.

901579808jpgset1set2insetfalsetypedescri

Once per turn, if the only monster you control is a Warrior-Type "Orc" monster: you can Normal Summon 1 Warrior-Type "Orc" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. When a Warrior-Type "Orc" monster is sent to your Graveyard: Place 1 Orc-Blood Counter on this card. All Warrior-Type "Orc" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each Orc-Blood Counter on this card. When this card with Orc-Blood Counter(s) is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type "Orc" monster from your hand or Graveyard whose Level is less than or equal to the number of Orc-Blood Counters that were on this card.

580263201pngset1set2insetfalsetypedescri

I2v7CCC.jpg

lPLKbo9.jpg

eWKhCYI.jpg

When this card is Summoned: Select and activate one of the following effects. If your opponent controls a face-up Xyz Monster, you can activate more than 1 of these effects.
* Reveal the top card of your opponent's Deck.
* Reveal 1 random card in your opponent's hand.
* Reveal 1 Set card your opponent controls.

gmPxo2C.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned: Place 4 Orc-Blood Counters on this card. Face-up Warrior-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for every Orc-Blood Counter on this card. If this face-up card would be destroyed: You can remove 2 Orc-Blood Counters from this card instead.

2uRSHa5.jpg

[/spoiler]

Archived