Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/IC/Started/Not Accepting/Arc 1: Sayer's Checkmate]

a bad post

"Well, since you wanted a fast Duel, i'll try and Finish it quick, Draw." He said, adding the card to his hand. "I'll Activate Heavy Storm!" He placed the card to the field, and as a strong wind came and destroyed all the set spell and traps on the field, he placed 1 more cards to the field and said "Now, i'll summon the War God Vessel - Murakumo." A Horse like beast with a Sword like Face came running into the field, and soon enough, Him and Yamato became 2 light rays that shot up to the sky and back down to a colorful vortex as Garry said "Now with these 2 monsters, i can construct the overlay network to Xyz summon....War God Emperor, Susanoo!" A winged Sword-Weilding Beast-Warrior rose from the vortex, with 2 light balls floating around it "Then, i'll activate it's effect, detaching Murakumo, to add Orochi to my hand." A light ball entered Susanoo's sword, and the sword pierced Garry's deck, finding 1 card and adding it to Garry's hand, "Now i'll activate Orochi's effect, which enables Susanoo to attack Directly! But that's not all, during the damage step, I use Habakiri's effect to Double Susanoo's Attack!" a Flying snake like creature appeared and entered Susanoo, giving him the power to jump over the face down creature, preparing to strike Yamada as a Bird-Like creature appeared and turned into another sword that Susanoo, now held, and jumped to Strike down on Yamada [ATK : 4800]

(If you have a response to any of these moves just say and i'll chage it.)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yue allowed a small grin to spread across her face, she was finding Clay's short replies somewhat amusing though she didn't confess to this and simply chose to enjoy herself in silence.

"That so?" She replied with a tone of false interest "In that case you'll forgive me if I'm unable to pick up what you're saying as I have a rather unfortunate handicap when it comes to charades." She demonstrated by allowing her eyes to open, revealing a pair of sightless, milk green eyes gazing blindly off into the distance, completely unfocused before closing them again "If, however, you would care to just be polite and just tell me what is you're trying to suggest then I'm sure we'll be able to get along quite well." In truth Yue could tell what Clay was suggesting, partly from his tone of voice and partly due to the fact that she could clearly hear him playing with his cards and sliding them across the table in her general direction but she found it a lot more amusing to string him along, most people upon learning of her blindess suddenly started holding doors open for her or letting her jump ahead in queues, she was curious to see how this boy acted given how he did not seem like an ordinary person.

"Ah, so your'e blind" Clay said emotionlesly. Putting his deck back together he stood up and leaned on a wall next to the door that was close to the table, and dozed off for a few minutes. During this time, he had a dream he was dueling, so from time to time, he accidentally materiallized his monsters, but for less than a second. When he woke up, he took his book again, flipping it page after page after page, very focused on the book he was reading, while he was also thinking from time to time what is his family doing now.

"Listen, about the girl that Siara brought here," the chief stated, just as Akihiro left, "We scanned her for psychic powers, and we've definitely confirmed that she's one of "them." Not only that, but her powers seemed to have spiked at 1:05 this morning, and..."

"This morning?" Naomi queried, "But... one of them had kidnapped her yesterday, at precisely 10:42am. Could "they" have been responsible?"

"We can't say for sure; but if they are, then they could just as easily brainwashed her as well," the chief warned, "Regardless, she's too dangerous for you to have custody of her at this stage. I suppose I could work things around a little bit... but under one condition,"

With that, the chief had slid Naomi's old badge over to her. The badge seemed to bring back some rather fond memories, and some... not so much.

"My badge..." murmured Naomi, "It's been a long time, but didn't you relieve me of my duties?"

"That was only because you were pregnant at the time, Naomi; you know that as well as I do," the chief stated sternly, "Regardless, you were a great addition to the force, and we may need you now more than ever. Akihiro could certainly use the competition for employee of the month."

"I... I'll think about about. In the meantime, can I at least speak to her?"

"Sure, just head over to the interrogation room. She should still be there."

"Thanks, chief," with that, Naomi left the office to see Kira... for the first time in two days.

Director Whitehale tapped his pen incessantly on his desk, a cold sweat breaking on his forehead. Lately his visions had been getting worse and worse, and he wondered if his family could see them as well. Judging by their demeanor they didn’t suspect a thing, which of course made sense, it had been he to make the deal, not them. For 10 years Director Whitehale had been beating that thing at his game, but how much longer could he last… and what would happen if he didn’t win this little game of cat and mouse.

His assistant walked in snapping him out of his day dreaming. Placing a gloved hand over his hand and bowing he informed him of the dignitary from Tyre finally arriving. “Good, Good. Send the driver out for him immediately,” Director Whitehale said, waving off handedly.

“Of course, sir.” The assistant then spun on his heel and left the room.

Director Whitehale left right after his assistant, who was surprised to see him leaving, “Cancel all appointments. I’m going to the Duel Fair grounds, that office is to stuffy, I need some fresh air.” Hopefully some fresh air would help clear his head, and get rid of these accursed visions. Taking the elevator to the parking garage beneath the Sector Security Building, and went quickly to his car, and left the building.

-----

Later in the day SHINE would hear a knock at his penthouse door, and on the other side of it would a skeleton face man, who resembled a butler. His demeanor seemed to give of the type that didn't put up with non-sense, and the old man who tells you he'll shoot you if lay one toe on his lawn. 

-----

Manos and Monos had arrived at the Orphanage Building only to find it filled with little girls. “How the hell are we supposed to find one little girl in all of those?! It’s like searching for one particular piece of hay in freaking pile hay!” Manos whined, the more effeminate of the two twins.

“There’s more than one to skin a cat brother. Instead of searching for the lovely little brat, we’ll smoke her out.” Monos replied giving his brother a sly smile. The two were identical, with the exception of Manos wearing his black hair over his right eye, and Monos wore his in short, close cropped spikes.

“Oh! I like your thinking brother.” Manos chuckled. They descended the building climbing making their way to the front of the building, and pulled out there Arcadia Movement gold duel disks.

“Let’s enter with a flourish,” Monos declared placing a Grapple Blocker on his duel disk, “Grapple Blocker please take care of that door,” the monster attached its tentacles to the door of the girl’s home ripping it off its hinges and tossing it down the side walk. Many of the pedestrians ran in fear of being hurt leaving the twins to walk right in the front door, as many of girls cowered into the corners. “Where is the one known as Kira Reinosha?” Monos yelled among the screaming girls.

“She left early yesterday morning with a man who had red hair,” whimpered a girl in the corner.

“Damn it! Alright let’s search through this place’s records to see if we can find any information about this girl, and then we can get out of here. We’ll have to tell Davian that we couldn’t find her,” Monos told his twin who was already heading to the back of orphanage.

-----

Chalise awoke from her nap to find Labriola and Kenneth in the middle of a duel, which Labriola seemed to be winning. “Do you guys want anything from the break room, I’m going to down to grab something to eat?”

“Sure, I’ll have a Pepsi please,” said Kenneth who was too focused on the duel to pay much attention.

“Nothing for me, I’m watching my weight,” Labriola said who seemed to be enjoying the duel.  Chalise rolled her eyes at Labriola’s weight comment, but left with out another word.

Entering the break room she found two other people in there, one was man who was reading a faded book, and the other was a girl toying around with her deck. She didn’t really know the two, and went to the fridge quickly hoping she wouldn’t be noticed. 

Time had passed and maids had come and gone SHINE was basically lounging as he raided the mini bar and took all of the alcohol that had any worth.Pity that there were so few so tolerable pieces of alcohol and he wasn't even of age. Though that didn't stop him slumming. He was slightly amused with the television programming and the room service with their pedestrian food. For some odd reason though there was a knock on his door again. After that whole metal talisman issue he was skeptical about opening the door. Not because he was afraid of being attacked more like he didn't want to fart again. Nevertheless he went to the door and gazed through the peephole and he saw a skeletal faced man. SHINE raised his eyebrows inquisitively and with a slight enthusiasm. This looked like there was going to be a solution to his boredom.

He opened the door and bore witness to this person staunch persona yet that didn't matter to SHINE. For him this old man was clearly here to amuse him and with that he should get to that at some point. The man looked like that of a butler which was slightly presumptuous and arrogant for this stranger to feel that he is worthy of the honor of being SHINE's servant. So there they were, these two men just staring at each other.

Quite an impression this city had left, within an hour of walking around he had heard many disturbing sounds, most notably being the screams of innocent children. A man in a bright orange mask began running, bouncing about, from light poles to the tops of cars and the tops of heads of local street thugs just s they were robbing an old lady. This brave man ran quickly through the city to find the source of the screaming, while the town looked on at the great white cape that now enshrouded them with justice and hope. "Egads! I haven't even had time for my lunch when such a thing as this has begun? I have no choice but to act!"

The man spoke to no one, simply exclaiming it as he ran across the street lights and balconies, children watched a Superhero running to the rescue, while most adults saw a mad man in a white suit.....

None of that mattered however as the Hero who was barely seen managed to go ahead and jump well on top of a building and ran across the rooftops, only the lining of his cape visible. "Aha! I see now the source of the cry for help! I shall assist immediately!" The white knight exclaimed as he looked into the distance to see an orphanage, it's door torn from it's hinges, as he reached the last building to the orphanage he leaped and extended his cowl, slowly decending upon the ground as a few girls were visible from the front door. "Do not worry young ones, i shall assist in any way I can!" he said out of their earshot, so he kind of looked like a madman talking to himself.

Though in his mind he could already see what may have happened, the doors open inwards, yet they looked like they had been torn out, something of immense strength or size would have had to have puled that out, and since he was sure this city had no super villains, this may be the work of the group he had come to see in the first place, before walking through the doors he only muttered one thing in almost a spiteful tone "Arcadia......"

Down the hallway and to the right, Naomi entered the interrogation room, where Kira was prolonging her misery. The poor girl had been crying on the desk the whole time; all she wanted was to go back home and see Naomi's face again. Well... the latter of the two was going to reign true, at least.

"NAOMI!!" Kira screamed as she ran towards the large-breasted woman that she had considered her mother, before giving her the strongest hug she could muster.

"It's OK, Kira; you're safe here," Naomi said in a reassuring tone, "No-one's gonna hurt you or take you away on my watch... not this time."

"But they're after me," protested a teary-eyed Kira, "Oh, why can't "they" just leave me alone? What do they even want from me?!"

"Sshhh, don't worry about that right now; I'm here," Noami whispered into Kira's ear, and was about to kiss her in the cheek when all of a sudden, a blaring siren could be heard throughout the station, accompanied by red flashing lights, and the following electronic message audited through the speakers

"WARNING: Level 5 Psionic Energy Presence Detected. Coordinates: Gamma, Bravo, Zebra"

"F***, that's where the orphanage is!" Naomi cursed, just as Akihiro burst out of the door with Siara, before turning her attention back to Kira, "Kira, I need you to stay here for a moment while I go check on the other girls and make sure they're alright. Oh, and can you two please look after her while I'm gone?"

"Naomi, wait!" Akihiro exclaimed, causing the addressed woman to look back, "I've got a gut feeling that there'll be more than one of them. Lemme go with you."

"Well, if you say so..." Naomi turned back to where she was heading after saying this, "Let's just get going."

Moments later, at the back of the orphanage, Manos was already leaving when he was ambushed by Akihiro and Naomi, who'd both tackled him down onto the pavement at the same time, his face slamming into the asphalt beneath his feet as a result. Akihiro was the first to get back up, whilst Naomi was cuffing Manos.

"Nice aim there, Naomi," Akihiro complimented, "Good to see you still have it,"

"Hey, thanks," replied Naomi, before returning her attention to Manos, "Alright, pretty boy, where's your little boyfriend, hmm?"

Klaus was walking out towards an Orphanage that he often visited, to bring some cheer to the children stuck there, when he heard some screams up ahead. He increased his walking pace as much as he could, though that wasn't much seeing as he was old, and never really went anywhere fast, and as he rounded the corner, he saw the front door ripped off from the Orphanage he had been planning to visit. As he got up close, some young guy jumped down from on top of nearby building to enter the Orphanage as well. Recognising the suit as being the one worn by the vigilante who had been helping around the city. Walking up as fast as he could manage, Klaus finally reached the entrance and walked inside as well, just in time to hear the man mutter 'Arcadia' to himself, Klaus walked around to some of the kids cowering around the corners of the room, calming them down before standing back up to talk to this man. "I suppose you heard the screams and came to find the source? Well some of these kids have been saying that the culprits aren't gone yet, but walked into the back-rooms of the building to look at something. If we want to find them, we should probably go back there as well."

-----

Roxanne was lying on her bed, having heard the proclamation by Davian about the duel tournament and decided that if he wanted duelists from the Neo-Arcadia movement to win the tournament for him, she may just be a decent candidate to attempt it. She knew she had enough skills with her psychic abilities to do so, and that her deck was strong enough to win her matches, if only she was let to do so. "If I can win this tournament, then no-one should doubt my right to existance on this world again." Thinking that she wouldn't get anywhere by sitting around in her room, she left it and wandered over the break room, wanting to see if anything interesting was going on in there. As she opened the door, she could see a girl sitting down looking at her deck, another girl over by the fridge, and a guy leaning on a wall reading. With a disappointed sigh, she walked over to the couch in the corner, sitting down and looking over her own deck as well. As she went through it, she stopped to look closer, as she always did, at the golden lion that was both one of her strongest cards, and the bane of her whole deck, Heraldic Beast Leo.

The caped crusader looked to his side to see a brave older gentleman stand next. "Thank you for your concern citizen, I commend your bravery and ask that if anything dire is to occur then please allow me to do the work!" The white figure walked inside slowly where he began to hear a flurry of commotion from the other side of the building "Alas it seems a confrontation has already begun, quickly elder!"

Phantom jumped forward and allowed his cape to trail through the narrow hallways as he saw two people holding down a suspicious male......it was male right....effeminate male at the least. "Public justice is a beautiful thing, but citizens, please do be careful next time!" he stated out loud before looking at the criminal. "just as the lady asked! where is your comrade!"

Sayer leaned back in his chair finally having finished the Duel Fair line-up. Moving to the PA System at his desk Sayer began his announcement. “Neo-Arcadia Movement members I have completed the line-up for the duel fair! The decisions were very hard as there are so many good duelists among us, but in the end I could choose five among us. The five duelists attending the Duel Fair will be Kenaiya Martinez, Alegro Parsons, Roxanne Elsveil, Yue Atara, and Clay Johnson. Congratulations on those who made it, for those who didn’t join us at the Duel Fair to cheer on your comrades as they show Neo Domino City what we psychic duelists can do!”

Concluding his overly peppy speech Sayer returned to his office to allow his followers to react as they will. At least he could have confidence that Kenaiya and Alegro would put on a good show, while he had a little meeting with the director. Sayer looked at the chess board he kept in his office, and mused how that was exactly what life was… a chess game. There were the pawns, people meant to be used, and then there were kings, those who led, all the rest in the middle were unimportant and trivial. Sayer picked up the white king, turning it over in his hand admiring its fine craftsmanship.

-----

“You vill come vith me now Lord Tallion,” the driver said hand over his heart in a slight bow, “ze director is awaiting your presence. It is not wise to keep powerful men, men like the director, waiting,” the driver said ominously flashing a sharp toothed grin. “Shall ve get going?” It was phrased as a question, but spoken as a command.

-----

Manos only laughed at them, “While you might be laughing at me, my brother is in there with a Grapple Blocker who likes to play rough, and you know with all those tentacles there could be a minor choking accident.”

Manos spread his legs wide and used them to propel himself upward aiming his head for Naomi’s. Should they connect Manos would hop back out of Naomi’s range, and send a kick at Akihiro’s chest, while his brother entered to the room.

-----

Meanwhile Monos heard a small scuffle from the backroom, and knew the police would have arrived and turned to the whimpering girl in the corner and gestured with his finger for her to come to him.

“Magical Android show yourself,” Monos placed the card on his duel disk a young woman with circuitry woven into her skin appeared. “Make sure the girl doesn’t escape and come with me. Grapple Blocker make sure those girls don’t cause any trouble,” ordering his monsters Magical Android placed the sharp scythe-like end to the trembling girl’s throat, while Grapple Blocker began herding the rest of the girls into a corner with its tentacles.

Entering the back room Monos arrived with a raised brow, “So… I’m not surprised to see the fuzz hear, but we get to have the capped crusader and old school too, well aren’t we popular today brother!” Monos laughed, “It’s not a rescue without a damsel in distress though isn’t it.” Monos said moving out of the way of Magical Android who brought the girl in out of reach of the do-gooders. “Now one person makes a move and my friend here turns the princess into mincemeat. Now unless you want to see this girl gutted like a fish you’re going to tell me where someone by the name of Kira Reinosha is.” Monos smiled, but the deadly intent was most definitely obvious in his eyes.

-----

Chalise was getting ready to back out of the break room her two pops and a bag chips in hand, she walked away with her head down trying to avoid the attention of the others in the room. Unfortunately that was not the case as, because she wasn’t looking were she was going like your mother always tells you, she bumped right into Roxanne spilling a bag of chips and two cans of pop all over her.

“Oh… my God! I’m so sorry! Hear let me help you clean up,” Chalise said scrambling for napkins, but her hands were shaking so badly that she only bnervously flung them into the air. 

As this man thought paused for the reply to his command he would fill a slight prick in his subclavian artery and as he would raise up form his bow. If there was more pressure then it clearly would have been a fatal wound but it should be enough the stranger to meet the gaze of lord SHINE. SHINE was simply holding a ballpoint pen in the fatal pressure point. And with the sternest and most serious of tones Lord SHINE spoke to this stranger.

I know not who you are or who sent you, but know this...under know circumstances will you refer to me by name. That privilege has not been bestowed upon you. After a moments pause he started laughing hysterically. Oh what a hilarious person you are. Your manner of speech is awkward and you clearly are dressed like that of a servant. Come take me to this director and lets hope he doesn't bore me.

He withdrew his pen and luckily he was already prepped and ready leave with the old man. Events were actually getting interesting. Though for a brief second he did have this inquisitive feeling on why such a lowly creature would no his actual name. Though it does make sense for peasants and subjects to know the names of their betters. How else would lower beings know what to aspire to.

"Get down!" Akihiro dived after Naomi just as Manos was about to headbutt her, before taking out a specialized taser, aiming it straight at his chest and firing it. Best case scenario, Manos would've been completely paralysed by the shot, and his own original momentum would send him sprawling across the asphalt, with no muscle being able to move and soften the blow. Then again, Akihiro would have to shoot at the face or straight between the ribs to achieve this result.

Regardless, the group still had to deal with Monos, who'd arrived with one of the orphans being held up in the air by a Magical Android. Monos demanded the whereabouts of Kira, but neither Naomi nor Akihiro were prepared to spit it out. Instead, Akihiro aimed the taser straight for the Android's torso.

"That's classified information; now have that thing let her go before I blow it to smithereens!" Akihiro exclaimed.

"JUST SHOOT THE DAMNED THING ALREADY!!" Naomi screamed in a panicked manner.

Akihiro, however, remained calm and kept a steady trigger finger on the monster, having adopted the Weaver position for better accuracy. The taser was specifically designed to destroy monsters that the psychics had summoned, such as Magical Android, and even if Manos were to somehow recover and try to lunge at him again, Akihiro would likely have managed the shot beforehand. What he didn't have covered was the mad dash to break the poor girl's fall.

Roxanne cringed as some girl ran into her, before brushing the girl's pathetic attempts to help her off. "I can take care of this myself, but you really should watch who you're running into in future, some of the psychic duelists here won't let you off so easily after something like this." Scowling at the girl, she started to leave the room to go back to her own room when the announcement came over the PA System. "Seems like I'm gonna get my chance at the rare card then, that would be good to get it." With more of a smile back on her face, she walked out of the room, glad that she had been one of the chosen duelists.

-----

With the guy in his full body suit, a policeman and a lady distracting both of the twins from in front, Klaus came out of a door behind the twins that lead to the kitchen, a soup ladle in hand, and crept up around Magical Android and, using the soup ladle to stop the duel monster's scythe, brought the child away from the reach of the twins. With the child safely behind him, he got her to run out back through the kitchen and to rejoin the rest of the kids. Finally speaking up, though his actions against Magical Android would most likely have already attracted the twins attention, he told them "You guys are from the Neo-Arcadia Movement then, so why is it that every time psychic duelists gather, they always seem to start attacking randoms around the streets?"

"Wow, he's good ... I'm really excited now!" the white haired boy muttered to himself. "Unfortunately! I will use this!" Yamada revealed one of his cards. It was a Battle Fader. "Special Summon!" A Battle Fader appeared on the holographic field. "Battle Fader ... When the opponent declare a direct attack, I can Special Summon it to force you to end your Battle Phase!" Yamada smirked. Susanoo stopped right in front of the white haired boy and then turned back to Garry's Field. "Too bad you couldn't strike me down in one turn sir ..."

"I need to watch out ... this guy is no joke ... he tried to strike me down with a high attack point ... Please let me draw the right card at the next turn ..." Yamada gazed at Garry.

LP : 4000

Hand : 1 card

Monster Zone : 1 set card. Battle Fader [Atk/ 0 Def/ 0]

Back Row : Empty

"Hm? Not selling this suitcase? Wait, you're going to pay for my meal? Sounds good to me- Hey, where are you going?" Asaka's reply came a little a late and the boy got into a duel with the old man before she can respond to him. However, the prospect of getting free breakfast calmed her down and her facial expression returned to normal. "Heh, now that he's in a duel, might as well as watch it. Plus, it looks like he's competing in the Duel Fair anyway." Asaka raised her right arm, along with her duel disk. With the symbols for "disappear" glowing brightly, she spun in place and her entire existence disappears for a brief second, before reappearing again at the rooftop of the old man's apartment, this time with the symbol for "appear" glowing on her duel disk. Shortly after reappearing, she grabbed her right arm with a pained expression. "Unh... I really gotta stop doing that. But it looks so cool in video I just can't help it..." 

Yue found Clay's reaction somewhat dissapointing as he merely stood back up and went over the the far wall to continue reading the old book he had. Yue listened to him leaving and gave a small shrug "Can't win em all, I guess," she muttered under her breath.

The break room remained mostly quiet after that, Yue heard a few more people enter the room, one of them immediately going for the fridge, but aside from that things seemed to remain perfectly calm. That it until she heard the unmistakable cry of one person colliding with another and splilling whatever it was they were carrying all over the floor. Yue got to her feet, using her cane to lift herself up as she heard one of them nervously apologizing to the other who rudely cut them off before storming out. Yue wandered over to the remaining girl, hearing her sandals create a small splash as she accidentally stepped in the puddle of soda on the floor.

"You okay?" She asked in a friendly tone "Only you sound like you could use a hug."

She paused as she heard the PA system sputter into life, announcing the chosen duellists to take part in the Duel Fair. Yue stopped to listen for a moment, having heard brief mention of the event before but not having much interest in it, so it came as some surprise to her when her own name came up among the duellists taking part. Her raised eyebrows quickly morphed into a smug grin as she evaluated the news. Well, well, she thought to herself This does sound like it'll be fun.

Garry wasn't surprised his opponent lasted trough, as from his face he saw that he's a duelist that will not give up easily "Well then, I'll remove my Murakumo from play, to destroy your face down monster." The flying beast's spirit clashed into the face down card, smashing it. "And end my turn with that."
---------
Clay was focused on his book until the PA announced he was one of the duelists participating in the fair. He then exited the break room and went to his room thinking that it would atleast be a chance to get a rare card, and that he could also duel more people, and duel more in general.

"Darn it!" Yamada muttered. The flying beast spirit destroyed his face down card, which is a Masked Dragon.

"My turn ... Draw ..." Yamada draw a card from the top of his deck. "Maybe this will work ... I trust you ..." the white haired boy picked a card from his hand. "I activate Smashing Ground!" The ground below the War God Emperor, Susanoo is smashed and destroying Susanoo in the process. "Now! I tribute summon my Battle Fader to summon!" Yamada picked the last card on his hand. The Battle Fader is surrounded by a vortex of flame. "Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv. 6!"  Suddenly, a huge brown-gold Dragon with fiery wings emerged from the vortex of Fire.

Hand : No Card

Monster Zone : Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv. 6 [ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 1600]

Back Row : No Card

"Horus! Attack directly!" The brown-gold Dragon dived into the direction of Mr. Garry.

"I'll let this one go trough." Garry prepared himself as the dragon clashed with him, taking a fair amount of life points [LP : 1700] "But don't get your hopes up, because you won't last long" Garry said, waiting for the Teen to finish his turn , thinking : Although this guy seems like a fair opponent, by using this card, i will finish him. Looking at his hand, garry saw in his head the card he needed to win there, and cards to counter counter-strategies that may come from his opponent. Although nothing was ceratin he did remember his opponent had nothing in his hand, and so he was almost sure he'd win the duel.

Later that day, Marzell approached the border dividing Neo Domino City from the Satellite. Despite his original expectations, Marzell did not encounter any Border Patrol. "Well, what's the point in having a border here in the first place, if no one's here to guard it...?" Marzell thought aloud to himself. "Still, can't complain; this just makes my life a lot easier," he added as he took his first step on Neo Domino ground.

"Well, right, now, wot do we 'ave 'ere?" a voice spoke up from the shadows.

Instictively, Marzell immediately armed himself with a hand axe concealed in his trench coat. "Who's there?" Marzell called out, scanning his surroundings, searching for the origin of the voice. "Show yourself!"

"Easy there, chap. We wouldn't want blokes ter ffink yer crazy for goin' on ter nuffink, do we?" Said the voice once again, yet its source still remained hidden.

"C'mon, man," Marzell huffed out with a sigh, "I don't like when I'm being confronted by someone--or something--that I can't see."

"Awright, awright, ffen. I'll come out, right, if only ter keep yer at ease." On cue, a figure stepped out of the shadows of a nearby alleyway, dressed from head-to-toe in a rather intricate attire consisting of a riding cloak worn over a Victorian-style suit. On his head was a three-cornered hat, his pointed ears poking out from under the base of the brim. The rest of the man's face had a few canine-like qualities to it, primarily the tip of his nose, black as coal. His eyes, completely white save for his pupils, seemed to give off an eerie glow as he gazed upon the half-orc before him. "Samuel Hainz, at yor service," said the man, removing his hat momentarily as he bowed, revealing his shaved scalp before placing his hat over it once again.

"Umm, thanks...?" Marzell uttered slowly, somewhat confused. "Does this service involve stalking people, by chance?"

"Me apologies, mate. It's just that... Well, yer seem ter have attracted me interest, right, is all," Mr. Hainz replied. He then added, with a slight smirk, "Then again, seein' an 'alf-orc for the first time would pique any fairy's interest."

Marzell's heart nearly hopped out of his throat. "H-H-How did you--?!" he stammered, stunned that this individual figured out Marzell's identity so soon.

“Oh what the sh*t!” Manos cried as the Taser hit him in the leg, while not completely incapacitated he wouldn’t be pulling any fancy moves for a while. “Christ! This hurts like hell; you know what next time I’m doing this the normal way and just killing someone with a gun, not some unnecessary children’s card game!” Manos dragged himself and his limp leg away propping himself up against the wall.

“Manos, do me a favor. Shut up, you’re interrupting me.” Monos casually delt with his brother’s, the drama queen, little outburst, then returned his attention to Akihiro, “Wait, I’m giving into your demands… why exactly? See this is a win – win situation for me, because I’ve got exhibit A, as a hostage, and then I’ve got plenty of little girls stashed in the back with my Grapple Blocker.” While the brothers bickered with each other Klaus was easily able to slip the one girl out of danger, but there was still the matter of the Grapple Blocker holding the other girls hostage.

Manos though noticed and tried to make a leaping grab for the girl, but fell to the floor his leg still twitching spasmodically, “Damn it! Hey, give her back you [omitted, because the rest of what Manos says here is disgraceful and tasteless].”

“Hmm,” Monos turned his attention to the geezer behind, and casually noted that the hostage was gone, “oh… well that is… unfortunate.” Monos, was becoming quite bored with the little game they were playing, and it seemed to be getting them nowhere. Withdrawing Grapple Blocker, Monos placed a new monster in his Duel Disk, a Psychic Nightmare, and climbed onto it, while hoisting Manos on as well.

“I bid you ado, but first to answer your question old man. I first return your question with one of my own,” the maliciousness had left Monos’ voice replaced by a calm tone as if he was talking to students, “are psychics really attacking, or just retaliating? If you remember the original Arcadia Movement was only formed for a safe haven for psychics, due to the large amount of prejudice felt towards them, and this Arcadia Movement was founded with the same ideals. Back in the 1800s and 1900s many African Americans were discriminated for their skin, is that not why psychics are hated, because they are not normal. See we are not inherently violent, but like a cornered rat forced to be violent. The Neo-Arcadia Movement seeks to bring change and equality, but humans are afraid of that, they afraid of people and things that are different, and to cope they ridicule and put others down to make themselves feel better. Think on this, and see with what answer you come up with.” Monos made a slight bowing motion before Psychic Nightmare burst through the roof leaving the five to think on what they had just heard.

-----

“Disrespectful youth,” the driver muttered making a scowling face at the ballpoint pen, “but ze director requested I treat you well, for you are ze foreign dignitary, though zere in not much dignity in you, I vill indulge you foolish nicknames and arrogance for now child.” The driver turned SHINE behind him scuttling away towards the parking lot of the hotel, “It would do you ill to speak poorly of ze director Lord T- SHINE,” the driver spoke the name as though it left a poor taste in his mouth.

Once they reached the illustrious stretch limo waiting for them the driver opened the door to allow SHINE to step inside and closed the door behind him as he entered the driver’s seat.

Once they reached the Duel Fair grounds the driver turned to SHINE handing an invitation out to him, “Zis is from ze director, he wishes you to participate in ze tournament known as ze Duel Fair Lord SHINE. Here is your invitation to ze event,  ze director vill meet us here shortly,” the driver said tossing the invitation onto SHINE’s seat, and then turned around not saying another word to him.

-----

Director Whitehale walked into the limo with a great smile on his face as he toke a seat across from SHINE, and extended a hand, “Hello, Lord Tallion it is a pleasure to have you here in Neo-Domino all the way from Tyre. I suppose I should introduce myself, I am Director Whitehale Chief of Sector Security in Neo-Domino City I’m quite charmed. May I inquire what has persuaded you to come to Neo-Domino City?”

-----

Chalise looked at Yue nearly in tears, but wiped them away and tried putting on a brave face, “Oh, no no I’m fine really. It’s just a little accident.” Chalise waved away the notion, and tried to back away, but instead back into the counter, and she didn’t want to run away that would see rude, so Chalise charged forward doing her best not to stutter, “Well, uhh… I’m Chalise. Its… like… umm nice to meet you. So, who might you be?” Chalise asked her sentences nervous and choppy. 

"Woah, don't tell me ... he got some kind of ace card in his hand ... from his expression I can tell that he had a good card ... Oh well ... this get more and more exciting" Yamada smiled. "I end my turn ..." the white haired boy looked back and surprised that Asaka is no longer there. "Where did she go?" the boy looked around to search for Asaka. "She can't be rejecting my offer to buy her a ..." just as he about to finish his sentence, he noticed that Asaka is on the rooftop of Mr. Garry apartment. "How did she  ... Nevermind that ... I'll ask her later ..." Yamada attention is back to his duel.

Hand : No Card

Monster Zone : Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv. 6 [ATK/ 2300 DEF/1600]

Back Zone : No Card

On the far side of the moon, a quarter of a million miles away from the events unfolding in New Domino, a brief spark of rainbow-colored energy appeared in the middle of space, but only for a moment. A few seconds later, a larger spark, this time in the shape of a donut, opened up, creating a ripple through spacetime. The donut was a hole, and beyond that was a chaotic mixture of colors that would drive any onlooker mad. The hole, big enough for a hand to go through, closed after about half a minute. Finally, in the silence of that space, the vacuum was torn apart by a sunderous rending, the fabric of reality tensing and radiating shockwaves of spacetime outwards from the gaping vortex as a grey and black ship of curving engines, an angular, draconic bow with a cannon beneath the neck of the beast, and several bladed wings rushed out of the aperture before the portal closed behind them. The ship drifted into the shadow of the moon to ensure that no one on the third rock from the sun would detect their brief visit to this universe.

"This is the Laguna-class Corvette NWTDNS LGN-PPE-1219 Next Day Air." A rather bored-looking blue-skinned Twi'lek in a grey and black flight uniform at one of the consoles of the ship's cockpit spoke into the microphone attached to her earpiece. "Come in Shibboleth."

"This is the Nasasio-class Stealth Cruiser NWTDNS NSS-RJI-2786 Shibboleth." A masculine voice spoke up, sounding somewhat excited. "Go ahead Next Day Air."

"We have Designation: RECOVERY ONE to transfer over to you to begin Operation: REEL IN."

"Understood. We'll be ready to receive in five."

The Twi'lek turns to the Ocampa navigations officer, dressed similarly to her, and told him. "Go and wake the Commander up and tell him to get ready for transport."

The Ocampa nodded in response and headed out of the cockpit and towards the elevator, where he went down a level and into the passenger deck where an African-American man in military garb was reading over a holographic report. The Ocampa tapped the lone passenger on the shoulder and told him. "We're here."

The soldier turned to the crew member and smiled. "About time. You guys really need to move faster."

The blonde-haired alien chuckled and replied as the human got together his things. "Well, this was a Priority One run to get you here. Someone high up pulled the strings to get us to exclusively drag you out to this part of the multiverse."

"Ain't that right. But from what I can tell you, it's gonna be worth you four hauling my ass to link up with Commodore Beldrobbaen."

"I honestly hope so."

The two of them hopped in the elevator, chatted a bit more, and proceeded down a hallway to a room with a console and several hexagonal platforms that had machinery above it. The soldier stepped onto one of the platforms while the Ocampa started to make calculations. "Adjusting for this universe's properties...and...done. Shibboleth, are you prepared to take our passenger?"

"Roger that, Next Day Air."

"Affirmative. Energizing."

Particles started to surround the trooper and his pack, and he closed his eyes as he transformed into golden energy before vanishing into thin air.

"Excellent work comrades! it seems that the day has been saved, not by a Super Hero, but by the prevailing justice of common man!" As he says that he looks at Naomi, obviously not a male "and common Woman, whom was most elegant and brave!" he says trying not to get on anyone's bad side. In his mind however he was analyzing the boys words, prejudice is something the psychic's must face, however the path they take is not correct, placing themselves over a tyrant's rule and used as his pawns, was it really the only life they could lead?

He looked around at the terrified girls, was slight acceptance worth terrorizing innocent children.......he thought not! "I would give chase but I see there is a door that need to be repaired posthaste! "The white figure soon whooshed towards the entrance and began lifting the door, flipping out a screwdriver from his wrist like an assassin's blade as he began fixing the torn hinges and placing new ones from his utility belt......he must have knocked down quite a couple of doors on his adventures, but he was also welcome to questions or maybe he was simply trying to become a part of this investigation, his helmet began to glow as it looked up the name "Kira Reinosha".

Archived