Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/IC/Started/Not Accepting/Arc 1: Sayer's Checkmate]

a bad post

Chalise giggled, at the joke Labriola had made, as they walked down the hall of the Neo-Arcadia Movement Building the cold tile soothing to Chalise’s bare feet. Training that day had been quite rigorous, though what training you had depended on what group you  were in, Chalise’s group had had defeat a duelbot, which always started of daily training, traverse and obstacle course, while avoiding attacks from their instructors, , and use their duel monsters to hit selective targets, without hitting anything around them. Along with Labriola and Kenneth, the other part of their group, two others had been a part of the group, and well one could say there group needed to practice some self-control. Kenneth was fairly adept at using and controlling his psychic powers, but could not generate all that much power. Labriola had plenty of power, but nearly turned the duelbot into scrape metal. Chalise… her powers were generally unstable; sometimes they would work perfectly, but other times, like today, they blew up in her face. The other two members Chalise was quite unsure how they had done, unfortunately she had been paying attention.

The highlight of the children’s day, and a matter a fact everyone’s day, had been Davian’s announcement. A week from today the Arcadia Movement would be competing in a mass field operation and the annual Duel Fair, and the five people most adept at using their powers would have a chance to compete in the Fair’s main event, a duel tournament! The winner would receive a rare card, and be allowed to spend a day with Director Whitehale.

The excitement might as well have been palpable; small groups of members, especially those who were younger, talked excitedly and were hoping to get picked.

“You know I do hope one of us gets picked, wouldn’t it be nice if somebody from the Neo-Arcadia Movement actually won the rare card? I wonder what it will be?” Kenneth said, always optimistic. Kenneth was boy of tall stature, slightly younger than Chalise and Labriola, he had unkempt brown hair matching his eyes, which were covered by oval shaped glasses.

“With our performance today I wouldn’t get your hopes up hon.  I don’t think Davian wants us blowing ourselves off stage,” indicating Chalise, “and I don’t think he wants us to wreck the stage either, he’s probably going for something more subtle,” indicating herself, and for a moment Kenneth’s eye lit up knowing his powers were very subtle, “but I don’t think he wants them not to show either, kiddo.” Labriola said trying to put it gently as possible. Labriola had close-cropped, dyed, magenta hair and deep ocean blue eyes. Being the oldest of the group she acted like an older sister to the others of their group, and was extremely protective of them.

Finally returning to their room Labriola went immediately to the single desk in the room, and began messing around with her deck. Kenneth opted to plop down on the couch and watch TV, and Chalise dropped like a wet bag of cement onto her bed exhausted. “What are you doing?” Kenneth inquired to Labriola taking his attention away from the TV.

“Well it won’t hurt to tweak our decks just a little, just in case we do get picked.”

-----

Sayer drummed his fingers on the desk, and raised his lip in disgust; how could they be so giddy about a stupid duel tournament. Those happened like every other day didn’t they!? Besides this wasn’t even an important one, the only reason Sayer had reserved a few spots was so that he an excuse to get close to the director. He had to confirm his suspicions about Director Whitehale. If Sayer was correct he could be instrument in Sayer’s plan. The only useful thing that could come of this is that if a member of the Neo-Arcadia Movement won, then he could use the one day with the director to spy on him.

More pressing matters were the Reinosha girl who had escaped; he needed to get her back now. The girl could be instrumental in his plan… his new Akiza. Sayer smirked at the fact that he had actually outlived Akiza, he wondered what had happened to her after he had disappeared. Of course all that was trivial now, to succeed he would have to live in the here and now, not daydream about days long lost.  Of course should the Reinosha girl prove to be too difficult to handle Roxanne was always a viable candidate. The only thing that made the Reinosha girl a better candidate was the fact that she had the power he needed here and now. Roxanne would need to go through months of training at least, and develop her powers to be stronger. Even then her potential power might now even be close to what the Reinosha girl had.

That could be figured out later though, all signs suggested that the Reinosha girl was still in the vicinity, maybe even still on the building grounds. Which of his elites would be good for this, Simeon was still with some of the Trainee’s, and Alegro and Kenaiya were not exactly subtle. That left Manos and Monos, the twins. They were his favorites; when he needed something done they could always be counted on his right hand, and they weren’t mindless drones that said “yes sir” to everything he said, but offered an honest opinion.

Sayer pressed a small button on his desk, which would signal his two favorites, “Manos. Monos, could you do a small favor for me? I need these coordinates mapped out, and camera’s set up around the place. Oh, and when you’re done if you could please find the Reinosha girl. Thank you.” Sayer toke his finger off the button , and returned to his computer to set up a roster for this tedious tournament. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clay was just finishing his training day, after defeating a couple duel bots, and spending most of the time hitting targets and etc., he closed his duel disk, and dropped a sweat as the blade entered the inner part and both came out of the sides. He then went back to his room to get some rest and read a little.

-----------------------------------

Garry was chilling in his crib shooting darts at a board with the face of a videogame cyborg-like antagonist, as he recieved a message in his phone, a reminder about the duel fair, saying he must prepare. So he hooked up his AR Glasses to his computer and opened up a program that created a virtual duel opponent for him, and started dueling, and beating him in just 2 minutes.

(If it's okay for him to have that technology because he's a programmer and it's pretty basic.)

Yue had been spending the day relaxing in the Arcadia Movement's break room, this was hardly a surprise since she spent almost every day relaxing in the Arcadia Movement's break room. She sat alone at one of the tables with her deck in hand, casually shuffling the cards before she began drawing cards and placing them face down on the table, arranging them into three seperate piles. As she did this bizarre excercise another figure snuck up behind her, sporting a head of long cyan hair and a grey jacket, their arms raised in a mock-menacing style.

"Hello Aoi," Yue said casually as she laid another card on the table.

The blue haired girl dropped her hands and stood up straight, a look of dismay on her face. "How did you even know it was me?"

"Footsteps," Yue replied, still placing down cards "That and you smell like cranberry sauce."

"I do not!" Aoi protested.

"Ya do t'me," Yue teased as she finished drawing cards. Aoi watched as she began turning each pile over revealing that they were arranged into perfect grounds of Spells, Traps and Monsters. Yue collected the cards up and began to shuffle them again as Aoi sat down on the bench next to her. "So, how're things on your end of the spectrum?" Yue asked casually, tilting her head to one side slightly so as to better hear her friend's reply.

Aoi shrugged (a rather pointless gesture all things considered) "Could be better," she sighed "My powers are pretty low-key so nobody wants to pay me any attention." She cast a slightly envious eye at Yue after she said this "By the way, are you actually planning on doing anything today or are you just gonna take another 24 hour nap?"

Yue's only response was to grin broadly as she finished shuffling her deck, gently placing a hand on top as if caressing it the way one would with a beloved pet or priceless ornament. "I hear 'em better when I'm sleeping," she replied casually "Far as I'm concerned that's way better than training how to blast a guy through a wall with your mind."

The plane was descending into Neo Domino city and on this plane was one special passenger. On the plane was Lord SHINE and while he was a sleep in first class blissfully in the land of dreams plotting his conquest of this new setting he was woken up by this peasant who worked at the airline talking about how the plane had successfully landed. SHINE was annoyed, as he peeled back the facial mask off his eyes and put a mirror up obscuring his vision from the attendant and focusing his eyesight back onto himself. 

My eyes mustn't gaze upon such unworthy sights when entering a new land. Its just as good that I look at myself. 

The flight attendant was taken aback by his attitude but Lord SHINE did not care. She should just be honored that he even blessed her ears with his words. Nevertheless SHINE found his way off the plane where there was someone waiting for him with a sign. It was hand written...SHINE was not amused. Lucky he had gazed upon himself before exiting the plane so this constant stream of mediocrity wouldn't taint him. He rolled his eyes and quietly got into this car and proceeded to be chauffeured around to his hotel. He decided to report to the king back home. 

My king, I have arrived and I must say this is horribly underwhelming. The people here are do not look like they bathe and their smell reinforces my theory. *sigh* Is everything else handled for me, because if my accommodations are like this the valet here we have a problem....Hmmm all will be well you say then I take your word for it. 

SHINE hung up his phone ignoring the angry valet who was driving him around. Needless to say he made it to his lavish hotel. First thing to happen was he was greeted by a team of the hotel staff selected to catering dignitaries. They were going to say welcome but he raised his hand and cut them off. Do not address the future king by his name you shall refer to him as Lord SHINE. Second your eyes are not fit to gaze upon my personage. Look down at the ground, its naturally where you belong. Finally, from now on do not listen to me for, you are not worthy of my words. Only heed my every command and quietly act right. 

SHINE raised his hands and made is way to his hotel room. Once he gets settled in he'll then make moves to see what all of the fuss is about.

Waking up from his nap, Clay once again freed himself from the chains he had trapped himself in, dropping down from the celling and landing perfectly fine. When he woke up, he was feeling a little tired, but not sleepy, and also hungry. So he want to the break room to relax and have a little chow. He went to the fridge(/snack machine, whatever that is there.), and took some food, sat down (next to Yue), took of his scarf from his mouth and started eating quietly while reading a small book which had his title erased off of it thinking to himself, thoughts quickly couring trough his minds.

In an abandoned apartment complex located within the decrepit Satellite, one lone humanoid had made his temporary residence within one of the rooms on the top floor.  Very few of the locals knew of his existence in this world, fewer still knew that this was where he had chosen to make his "camp", but for him, it was for the best; he didn't feel it necessary to draw attention to himself, lest he be outcast as a freak (even by Satellite's standards)... he'd had plenty of that back home. Besides, he wasn't exactly there to be sight-seeing, or to be playing a card game, for that matter... and yet, it was the latter that he has ended up doing for the past nine weeks. 

But enough of the dribble.

Staring at himself in the filthy, cracked bathroom mirror as he brushed vigorously at his lower canine teeth, Marzell the half-orc began pondering what events today would have in store for him.

"Eh, good enough," Marzell muttered through his foam-filled mouth, spitting out the excess toothpaste into the sink before returning to what resembled a bedroom, the clothing he would wear for that day being spread out over the sofa: a pair of worn-out jeans, a black t-shirt with a picture of a mole-like creature on the front, and a dingy trench coat with the sleeves torn off.  There were also a pair of old work boots placed by the door, and a red scarf hung carelessly over a broken lamp.  In short, the same ensemble that he'd been wearing for the past few months.  "... I should look for some new clothes," Marzell admitted to himself as he began getting dressed.

A few moments later, Marzell was out wandering the streets of the Satellite, instinctively ignoring the curious eyes of the few residents of the ghetto.  Mainly, it was due to his odd skin pigmentation, being a greenish grey-brown; Marzell wore the scarf around the lower half of his face to hide his orcish teeth, though he found it to be a bit irritating at times, what with it rubbing against his facial hair.  He actually considered just forgoing the scarf altogether, but his experiences in a few of the other dimensions he had visited told him that would not be the wisest choice.  He would simply have to endure the itchy scarf....

A sound above caught Marzell's attention.  The half-orc looked up toward the sky to see a vessel flying overhead--"That's one of those... "airplanes", right?" Marzell thought to himself--and headed in the direction of Neo Domino City.  Now it was his turn be curious, as he tilted his head slightly to one side, considering his options.  Then, as the wind was stirred, a piece of paper drifted by and slapped itself over Marzell's eyes.  "GAH!  What the fu--?!" he blurted out as he pulled the offending scrap of paper off his face.  The information printed on this paper caught his attention, enough to keep him from throwing it away.  "A Duel Fair, huh?"  he muttered to himself as he read the paper.  "And it's... being held in Neo Domino City?  ... ... well, looks like I found something new to do, huh?  Quest accepted," he concluded, a smile spreading across his hidden lips.  At least now, he may get the chance to travel around the city that he had only before seen at a distance from his hotel room window....

"Work! Work goddammit!" Asaka said as she tried to turn on an abandoned duel runner sitting in a dark alley. The calmness and serenity of the dusk was suddenly shattered by Asaka's shouting. After her original duel runner was destroyed in an unfortunate accident, Asaka has been jumping from one parking lot to another to steal another duel runner to replace her own. "Haah.. It's no use, isn't it. Useless piece of s**t!" She shouted again as she kicked the back wheel of the duel runner. The force of the impact toppled the duel runner over on it's side, causing it fall down. Just as she was about to turn around and leave the scene, she saw a small, metallic suitcase underneath where the duel runner was. "Hmm? Well, this could be interesting... Maybe it contains last week's lottery winnings!" She muttered to herself as she walked over to the suitcase. She first poked it with her duel disk to make sure it's not a bomb before opening it. Much to her dismay, the suitcase contained nothing other than a pack of cigarettes and an invitation to the Duel Fair, which will be held next week. "Duel Fair, huh? It's going to be held next week... But, if it's such a large event, why the hell was the invitation drawn on a single sheet of A4 paper by a 4 year old?! Seriously, even I could do much better than this garbage." Asaka grumbled to herself as she lighted up one of the cigars she found. Feeling as there is nothing left to do, she put the invitation back to the suitcase and took the suitcase with her, heading towards a second hand shop to sell the expensive-looking suitcase. 

Yue could practically feel Aoi’s gaze upon her, her stoic silence was more than enough of a giveaway itself, but she paid little mind to it instead returning her deck to the leather pouch on her belt.

“You’re weird,” Aoi finally spoke up.

“Funny,” Yue replied “We’re sitting in a building full of people with bizarre mental abilities all related to a single card game, people who can mentally project monsters and magic from another dimension entirely into our dimension and play mind games with their opponents, and I’m the weird one?”

As irony would have it, it was at that point that someone else seated themselves next to Yue before snacking on some food. Yue fell silent for a moment listening to the faint sound of the stranger’s munching before she noticed the sound of paper being turned alongside it, old paper as well judging by the smell coming from it (or maybe that was the stranger, she couldn’t really tell).

“What’cha reading there?” she asked, her head still facing forwards.

Clay stopped eating, and kept looking at his book, replying to the question "Funny, but i can't remember", he said before pocketing his book and putting his scarf back on, taking out his deck and fanning it out, then examining and looking at each card, as if it was a page in a book, and it was a though he was trying to hint something to the girl sitting next to him. He then took out 1 particular card, and stared at it as if it was a new, super rare card. And if you looked really well, it would seem that for less then a second, the room turned into a hell filled with burning chains, but it stayed was too little time to hurt anything.

It didn't take long for SHINE to get situated in the hotel suite he was quite happy with himself considering the horrible mediocre conditions the most expensive suite in the hotel was kept in. He had turned on the television to watch the news of this land. Maybe there would be something to entertain him. Unfortunately that was a tall order to fill but he did here something outside of his door. It was two members of the hotel staff boasting about some invitation they received. It wasn't that the gathering of peasants mattered to him it was that their conversation counted as noise pollution and the simple fact that it was audible insulted him. 

He quickly opened the door and saw the two young teenagers holding up their invitations. Immediately they recognized him and SHINE's eye twitched because they clearly broke rule 1. Gazing upon without being of proper standing or at the very least using honorifics to beg for the privilege. He stuck his hand out and snatched one of the invitations from the youngsters. With their anger naturally over flowing one of the youths tried to punch Lord SHINE but he has helped quell rebellions and is ruler of a type of land. This full actually thought that he could dare lay hands on SHINE. He leaned back and dodged the punch and jabbed the boy quickly in his neck, incapacitating. Did you really just make me touch you? How arrogant trying to lay hands on the king. It doesn't matter though, what is this? Oh a card game tournament of course. Why not?. I guess I'll be taking this. 

SHINE looked at the remaining boy who was hiding his anger with clenched fist as his friend was grasping for air. Don't you need to be getting a garbage bag or something? He turned around and closed the door. He nodded his head as it looked like he now had something to do.

All Kira Reinosha could think of was to escape. To get as far away from the Arcadia Movement headquarters as possible, and try to find the orphanage in which she had spent 7 years. But it was hopeless; everywhere Kira turned, she could always sense psionic presences around her position. Perhaps one of the other psychics was trying to pursue her... or perhaps she was just running around in circles, she didn't know. Then again, walking around completely disoriented was only making matters worse. Eventually, Kira stumbled across someone, a Sector Security Officer doing her usual rounds. But Kira was so out of it that she ended up veering over to the edge of the footpath and losing her footing, causing her to fall onto the road.

"Hey! Are you alright?!" asked the officer, before contacting dispatch.

Hours later, that same officer was conversing with a rather concerned Naomi Izumikan, who'd just arrived at the station to inform her of the kidnapping of Kira, only to find out that she was safely looked after in the station itself.

"Please Siara, you have to let her go," Naomi pleaded, ""They" could be looking for her here,"

"But if what you're telling us is true, then "they" could just as easily find her in the orphanage, if not more so," Siara explained, "I'm sorry Naomi, but at this stage we don't know how far they're willing to go or who they'll try to push aside, and..."

"I realize that!" Naomi intervened, tears starting to well in her eyes, "But... but I..."

"You're being overprotective; you can't defend the poor girl from everything," after saying this much, Siara gave a heart-warming hug, letting go after about 10 seconds, but still having a reassuring smile, "Oh, and the Chief wants to see you, before I forget."

She looked up to see an airplane, descending down into the city. While it should've been normal to see an airplane, something about it unsettled her, as if the very devil Satan himself and all of his urami servants were on that plane. Closing the curtains again, Hisami sighed. This city was infested with impurity, evil spirits, and badly-cooked food. If this hotel cooked her rice cakes wrong one more time, then she would have to go down there herself and show them how it's done.

They didn't like her holy presence, of course, and her light was penetrating too deep into their darkness. Every morning she would open the door and begin preaching about Kirinto, about the good deeds of Jesus and how he sacrificed himself to cleanse everyone of their purity, about how they must keep that purity by daily cleansing themselves and preventing urami from getting into their heads. As nobody would listen to her, she decided that they must already be possessed and have begun sticking Ofuda (talismans) onto their hotel doors. They would rip it off, but she had to repeat the process each day until the evil had finally given up.

Life was a never-ending battle between good and evil.

So she went out and began the process again.

"Oh, not [i]again..."[/i] One of the staff bemoaned as Hisami walked past, carrying a bag full of talismans.

Yesterday they were paper, but today they were metal. The hotel wanted to kick her out of course, since she was bad for business, but she somehow had access to heaps of money and unknowingly paid them ten times the usual amount...and this was an expensive suite. It would only be a few more days until she had depleted Koko's entire bank account. So there she went, sticking talismans onto people's doors below their numbers.

And that's when she saw him. The ultimate evil that had arrived on that plane. With light skin, purple hair, and an expression as if he truly believed himself to be the God of Kami....she had no idea who he was, but she lay witness to his actions, as he stole an invitation from one of the staff and incapitated him.

Don't you need to be getting a garbage bag or something?

Evil. Evil all around. He didn't even use speech marks, he just...talked.

Lashing out without hesitation, Hisami no Kikari threw herself used her entire body weight to slam him into the ground, but missed and ended up slamming into the other hotel staff member. Her target had already entered the room.

Looking down, she saw that she had knocked the other guy unconscious. [i]Oh Lord, please forgive me for this sinful act and I shall purify myself immedi- huh?[/i] She also saw the invitation, the one the man had stolen, and picked it up. It was some kind of invitation to a Duel Fair...wait. [i]Could Koko-san be there...?[/i] She could understand why she wasn't invited, having moved to New Domino City without warning, but Koko might've gotten an invitation. If anything, it was something to follow.

Standing back up, she stared at the man's door and newfound determination filled her. If she could purify this man, then she would be able to take down one of the greatest sources of evil in the world and turn it into something good.

Reaching into her bag, she took out as many metal talismans as she could and began slapping them onto his door one by one.

The man could probably hear a loud banging from the other side, but by the time he opened the door she would be gone. Yet by the time he looked at the other side of his door, he would see that it was utterly covered in metal Ofuda, inscribed with the names of every single kami nameable, and whoever did it had been merciless. Not a single gap was left. There would also be a note hastily written on paper; [i]'REPENT NOW'[/i].

By the time Hisami had gotten back to her own room, she was exhausted and placed the invitation onto a nearby desk (having forgotten to return it), before undergoing her daily cleansing rituals. She also prayed for the man's purity whilst she was at it.

Yamada was walking home happily cause he got something that he wanted for a long time. "Whew, it's sure not easy ... but finally I managed to get an invitation for the Duel Fair ..." said Yamada while he's walking on the street. Just then he passed a dark alley. "Huh? What she's doing?" Yamada looked at the alley and see a girl who's trying to get the duel runner to work. It seems that she can't get the duel runner to work and she kicked the duel runner. "Well, well ... it seems that she's also a duelist ... I wonder if I can ask to duel her ..." Yamada muttered to himself. When he was busy muttering, the girl walked towards his direction while holding a suitcase. "Crap! Gotta hide quickly!" the white haired boy quickly hide from her sight. It seems she was going somewhere. "Well, it couldn't hurt to follow her right? I might have a chance to duel her, I'm really excited!" said Yamada. He quickly followed her from behind.

"The implants are working fine, chief; it's the decks themselves that're the problem," a male Sector Security officer told the chief, "They're just not strong enough,"

"Well we don't know what decks "they're" all running; they could be all using their own individual decks like any civilian," the chief responded, "We'll just have to face each one of "them" individually and load his or her deck into the database so that we can bring a counter deck next time,"

"You do realize that means doubling our workload, right chief?" it was just after the officer had said this that Naomi had opened the door to the chief's office, where the two were discussing the former's concerns. Naomi had recognized the other officer as her former partner, and the chief was a familiar face too. A little too familiar...

"Oh... er, hi Akihiro," Noami waved nervously, before addressing the chief, "Chief, is this a bad time?"

"No, not at all," the chief answered, "We were just discussing Akihiro's concerns, but we can continue that another time, can we not?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Akihiro stated, "I'll go keep an eye on our lil' guest, then,"

Garry's nap was disturbed by a noise coming from down there, so he opened his window and saw some one f***ing with his neighbor's duel runner and the stealing a suitcase, and some guy following her. He decided to go down there and talk with them. He went down to the bottom floor, exited the building and turned into the Alley where he saw them, and started talking loudly in that direction :

"Hey you, street punks!

2 things : 1, bring back that suitcase to where you found it

and 2 : keep quiet before i'll make you!"

(the color doesn't really matter right?)

"Punks? Are you... blind?" Asaka said, shaking her head in confusion. "Anyway, I don't know who you are, and I don't take orders even from those I know. So, you better move before I kick your vital organs." She said with an arrogant smirk on her face. Ignoring the man's requests, Asaka decided to turn around and leave, with the suitcase still in her hand. But, the moment she turned her back, she saw a white-haired guy with no visible eyes. "Gaah! W-what the hell are you?!" Asaka was at first shocked at the sight of the guy, as she pointed her hand at him nervously. But she quickly calmed down faster than anyone can blink. "Oh, I get it. You're just one of those emo kids that go around cutting themselves right? Hehe, I understand you. You just want to be freed from the boredom of everyday life right?" She then patted the guy's shoulder and gave him a smile. 

Feeling that there's nothing else to do there, Asaka walked over the guy and gave him a card from her deck. The card looks like a normal Yu-Gi-Oh! card from one side, but the other is a small name card containing a self-drawn portrait of Asaka, (which looks suspiciously accurate) her name as well as her address, which is written only as "places". "Well then, bye losers." She said with a confident look on her face as she left the scene. 

(Who'd she give the card to?) "Hold on you!" Garry said taking out a loaded pea shooter out of his pocket "No one interrupts my nap and gets away with it!" He said angrily and presented his duel disk, "Duel me" He said, still wearing the angry face, and then he remembered about the other kid "And by her screams i guess your'e not working with her, So who are you kid?" He said, looking at Yamada "And why are you stalking this punk?" He was now also a little confused, but he was still tired, angry, and ready to duel the girl. (We could toss a coin and skip to the result.)

Hearing the man shouting behind her, Asaka turned around once again. "Woah, wait a bit there. You're pointing a pea shooter at me? Really? I mean, you're a grown man, and you're threatening some teenagers with a gun just because they woke you up? Old man, you really need to calm the f**k down and try to enjoy life more." Asaka raised both her hand up to her chest with both palms facing the old man, as if making the "Watch out, we're dealing with a badass over here" pose. "Anyway, I really need to leave now. I need to sell this suit case so I can grab a meal before dawn arrives." Her face now visibly angry as well, Asaka lowered both her hands. "I'll be leaving now. Try and shoot me. By all means, do try to do so." Asaka turned around once again, but this time, a symbol on her duel disk is glowing green and her eyes seem to have an odd tinge of blood lust and rage to them. 

Yue allowed herself a light chuckle at the stranger’s response “Sounds like a riveting read,” she said with an amused tone in her voice. “Not the chatty type I take it?” She said after the stranger remained silent, she heard him put his book away and instead take out a deck of cards “Shame, you can learn a lot about a person just by talking to em, they don’t even have to tell you anything you just have to listen closely.”

As she was talking she heard Aoi stand up beside her. “Yeah, I got some stuff to do and I’d rather not be round your crazy vibes right now,” she said “I’ll see you later.”

“Fraid I can’t return the favour,” Yue joked. Once Aoi was out of earshot she returned her attention to the stranger sitting next to her “Name’s Yue by the way,” she said brightly “You got a name too, or are you too ‘dark and mysterious’ for one?”

Well, when Yamada was following the girl from behind. A man come out of the building yelling at the girl, the girl doesn't care about what that man said, instead, she turned around and eventually looked at Yamada's direction. At first she was surprised to see him. "Why do people always surprised to see me ... I mean, I'm not a criminal ..." he muttered to himself. After she calmed down, she walked to him and said "Oh, I get it. You're just one of those emo kids that go around cutting themselves right? Hehe, I understand you. You just want to be freed from the boredom of everyday life right?". She patted him on the shoulder and give him a smile. "Well, I suppose you're right." he replied to her.

After that, that girl give him a card, "A card?" he muttered to himself. When he turned the card to see the other side of the card. He's surprised to see that it's not a Yu-Gi-Oh! card, rather it's a name card. When he was looking at the card, the man talked to him. "And by her screams i guess your'e not working with her, So who are you kid?" he looked at the white haired boy. "And why are you stalking this punk?" he asked Yamada. "Err... Sir, by all means I'm not a stalker, I'm just curious what she's planning to do with that suitcase, I'm sorry to wake you up sir, I didn't mean to disturb you." he bowed to the man.

When he turned to see the girl, the girl looked like she want to leave quickly to sell that suitcase. "Well, can't let her sell it ... It may cause her a trouble ..." he muttered to himself. He looked at that man once again and said "So ... I'm really sorry sir, We'll be leaving now ..." he walked to the direction of the girl. "Hey, earlier you said that you want to sell it for a meal, why don't we eat somewhere? Don't worry, I'll treat you." the white haired boy smiled to the girl.

Clay looked at her and said "Clay, and also : Sometimes there are hidden messages people hide in their actions" Her hinted strongly and put his deck even closer to her, while thinking Whe will she catch on to what i'm trying to say here?

-------------

Garry spotted a duel disk on the boy's Arm, and said to him "Before you go, i have to take my anger out on someone, so would you like to duel? Don't worry though, just a friendly little match, although i've never met you before" And then luaghed a little, pocketing his Pea Shooter.

Then came the banging. As if the peasants who weren't outside his door weren't an annoyance already. Luckily after glancing at the piece of paper that was reclaimed from the boy SHINE realized that it didn't have that much worth after all. Well something to do is something to do. He decided that, though it was beneath him, he might as well deal with the problem like a true king would. He opened the door to find no one of any import on the other side which wasn't new but still. One would think that something substantial would be on the opposite end. Unfortunately he noticed a rather odd discoloration on his door and once he gazed upon it he was assaulted with metal Talismans. 

SHINE merely raised an eyebrow as he was tainted by these metallic rags. Surely this was no different than wearing a suit of armor like when he was knighted but it was infinitely more annoying. Suddenly he felt a surge of positive intentions overflow within him. Bubbling, boiling his negative insides alive, convincing him to change his ways. Then he noticed the words REPENT NOW. He gripped his stomach tightly as he was in some immense pain. Then with a steady grip he let out a massive blast of flatulence and a sigh of relief. He literally farted out the good intentions of those talismans and thought nothing of it. 

Ugh, though I try to slum and prep my mind for this place my body seems to demand better. This food, this air, and... he looks at these talismans as they begin to fall off and dirty the floor...whatever this is, are beneath me. He walks up and closes the door again free from all the talismans and he simply steps on them as they are in his path. I best achieve my goal quickly or think I will grow rather board.  

"Huh? He challenged me to duel? Wow ..." Yamada muttered to himself. He turned to the girl and said "Hey... can you please wait for a bit? I'm gonna duel this man, after that, I'll buy you something to eat." The white haired boy turned his attention to the man. "Before we duel, may I ask for your name sir?" he asked the man. He thought to himself that he must hurry, otherwise that girl will lose her patience and leave before he can even buy her something to eat. "And one thing Mister ... Please make this duel quick, you see... I have an important matters to attend to" he smiled to the man. He activated his duel disk.

"Names Johnson, Garry Johnson" Garry replied, as he activated his duel disk and drew five cards. "I'll Take the first move, Draw" He said, taking his 6th card off the deck to his hand. "I'll summon War God - Yamato to my field" [Light/Beast-Warrior/1800 ATK/200 Def/****] He said, placing the card on the top row of his Holographic duel field, as the monster appeared infront of him, behind him appearing 2 face down cards as Garry Placed them on the back row of his holographic field, saying "I set 2, and and End my turn. Then, Yamato's effect activates : I add War God Vessel - Habakiri, and in return, Discard the War God Vessel - Hetsuka" The cards flashed behind Yamato for a second before disappearing into the hand and graveyard. Garry then said "Your move"

The man introduced himself as Garry Johnson. "Well, Mr. Garry, let's have a fun duel shall we?" Yamada smiled. Yamada draw 5 cards from the top of his deck. After Garry turn finished. It's his turn now. The white haired boy picked a card from his hand and placed it on a monster zone. "I set 1 monster card!" a big card in defense position appeared on the holographic field. "Not just that, I'll set 2 additional cards!" Yamada placed 2 cards on the back row. "I end my turn ..."

LP : 4000
Hand : 2 card
Monster Zone : 1 Monster Card (Set)
Back Row : 2 Cards (All Set)

Archived