Elemental Hero God Neos... more?

yes another one. i'm not sure if you heared of him.

ElementalHeroGodNeos-JP-Anime-GX.png

effect-

"Elemental Hero Neos" + 6 different "Neo-Spacian" monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Vision of the Future". By removing 1 Neo-Spacian monster in your Graveyard from play, this card gains the effect of the removed monster. This card gains 500 ATK for each card removed from play this way.

the art is amazing and i will cut my name if they keep the name "God", probably they will change it to "Lord" or "Master" or something else.

besides he is was hard to summon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

You waste 9 cards to Special Summon this monsters that is going to be Fissured in a minute. And the effect of Neo-Spacian are bad anyway except for Grand-Mole, but it if this card gets that effect and it attacks, it is returned to your Fusion Deck, which means you have to start all over again.

Also, in case you ask why 9 cards:

6 Neo-Spacian monsters, Elemental Hero Neos, Vision of the Future and you have to discard 1 Polymerization card from your hand by the effect of Vision of the Future.

And the text ain't clear neither:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_of_the_Future

You must discard 1 Polymerization card from your hand to activate this card.

Okay, then what happens?

what card maker has this card been made on :S

also if vision of the future's effect was discard polymerisation so fusion summon god neos by sending elemental hero neos and 6 different neo spacian monsters from your hand or deck to the grave then it wouldnt be too bad i suppose

but im guessing that wont be the case so

EPIC EPIC EPIC!!! FAIL!!!!!

You waste 9 cards to Special Summon this monsters that is going to be Fissured in a minute. And the effect of Neo-Spacian are bad anyway except for Grand-Mole' date=' but it if this card gets that effect and it attacks, it is returned to your Fusion Deck, which means you have to start all over again.

6 Neo-Spacian monsters, Elemental Hero Neos, Vision of the Future and you have to discard 1 Polymerization card from your hand by the effect of Vision of the Future.

Okay, then what happens?

thanks for your opinion but it's not absolute so I guess I gotta go with no I don't agree.

You waste 9 cards to Special Summon this monsters that is going to be Fissured in a minute. And the effect of Neo-Spacian are bad anyway except for Grand-Mole' date=' but it if this card gets that effect and it attacks, it is returned to your Fusion Deck, which means you have to start all over again.

Okay, then what happens?

thanks for your opinion but it's not absolute so I guess I gotta go with no I don't agree.

What did you hit your head with?

this card is worse then Great Moth. it is very bad.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Actually, if you are playing right, Vision of the Future should only be a -1. You get rid of Poly and Vision, and the rest of the cards should come from your Deck.

You must discard 1 Polymerization card from your hand to activate this card. Send "Elemental Hero Neos" and 1 or more different "Neo-Spacian" Fusion Material monsters from your field or Deck to the Graveyard to summon an appropriate Neos Fusion Monster (regardless of summoning requirements).

well its not that hard to summon since u can send them from the deck, but its still pretty bad since u have to use polymerization with neo-spacians

Okay, then what happens?

lol

Then give me 1 reason how this card is a +1 or higher.

Okay, then what happens?

dude, you're pointless...

a really BAD card, not so hard to summon but really bad effect... anime cards ain't so good IRL sometimes...

also, like UBEWD, FGD or exodios, if this card is printed, it will be a shonen jump promo...

I really like the pic, and it would be fairly simple to summon, but the effect really does suck. Also, you fuse 7 monsters and only come out with 3000 ATK? Sure, it increases by it's own effect, but you can fuse 3 monsters and get that much ATK. Plus, with all the destruction cards, it wouldn't stay around long enough to be useful.

It wouldn't be too hard to summon him since you must send them from your field/deck.

So 3 Card Traders, 3 Polymerizations, Future Vision and the Neos/Neo-Spacians and it would be fine. Although, he really should have a built-in Protection, else he sucks.

Archived