Elemental Hero God Neos... more?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trees wont suffer' date=' it's anime only. thank god for that.

[/quote']

Think about all Elemental Heroes, you'll get the point..............

Konami should stop making Elemental Hero support and start making support for the forgotten types, Insect, maybe Sea-Serpent etc. etc.

Well, it is not that hard to get out, and the fact that you cam easily boost its ATK by another 3000 in a single turn (if I'm reading this correctly, as in remove all 6 neospacians from play on the turn he's summoned, since it says "gain the effect" as opposed to "becomes") is pretty handy. Hm.......i don't know if it's really good with the fact that you can have like 6 effects on this card (again, if I'm reading this correctly), or if it sucks cuz it requires a whopping 7 monsters to bring out, and it probably won't remain on the field for too long anyways.

it's contact fusion so it wilremain for only one turn.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Vision of the Future"."

"Discard 1 "Polymerization". Select 1 "Neos" Fusion Monster in your Fusion Deck. Send the listed Fusion Material Monsters from your side of the field or Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, ignoring any and all Summoning conditions "

it's not contact fusion. i don't know if this helps, but i do know that this isn't contact fusion.

It wouldn't be too hard to summon him since you must send them from your field/deck.

So 3 Card Traders' date=' 3 Polymerizations, Future Vision and the Neos/Neo-Spacians and it would be fine. Although, he really should have a built-in Protection, else he sucks.

[/quote']

I stopped reading this thread there because I was laughing too hard.

With Vision of the Future, it won't be very hard. In fact, Vision of the Future works for all Neos fusions.

Vision of the Fututre

Normal Trap

Discard 1 "Polymerization". Select 1 "Neos" Fusion Monster in your Fusion Deck. Send the listed Fusion Material Monsters from your side of the field or Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, ignoring any and all Summoning conditions

BUT... there's the part "discard 1 poly" that makes that card extremely horrible...

to use it correctly you will need 7 cards on the deck (regardless of the neos you wanna sumon):

- 3 vision of the future

- 3 polymerization

- 1 neo space/instant neo space (the neos fusion will return so you have wasted several cards)

also, poly is not a card that fits on a neos deck... so i presume this was a stupid attempt to mix neos and e-heroes... bad in all shapes...

Archived