[RQ] Full-size Yu-Gi-Oh render source

Judαs

I'm looking for a site or page where I can find renders of the full size artwork of existing cards, like this for example.
TytannialRender.png

Can someone help me please?

I'm not sure where the original pictures come from (perhaps the tins?) so if you could link me to somewhere I could find the original images too, I could try to render them myself.

Will pay points if required, just asking for a link though. If you rendered them yourself, I'll gladly pay your price.

I don't think y'all got what I meant, by full size I mean something like this:

Honest.png

As you can see, this image has part of Honest which is not visible in the original card. I'm asking for these kinds of images, where you can see more than what's there in the card frame.

Not quite sure if this is what you're looking for, but I'll post it here anyways:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Tag_Force_6_Image_Project/Complete

Nope, it's not, but omg I was actually looking for a working link a while back, so thanks. +1 :o

Your wish is my command.

I already bought that pack, and it is absolutely amazing, but that's not what I'm asking for, I'm asking for renders of the full size artworks (I'm not able to provide the full size source images, or I'd have posted a render request those in Sugintou's thread.) Thanks for trying to help though.

Given that TF1-6 used the full sized card images with no additions past the phyiscal/anime card art at 544x544 you will only probably find tins, but they will have to have been vectored to gain the missing areas so if you do find one you will be very lucky.

Found this on google.
http://s636.photobucket.com/user/BurhanMysterio/library/Yugioh Renders?page=1

Didn't help me much, but it had a few fan-created extended arts which could be useful, so thanks, +rep.

Given that TF1-6 used the full sized card images with no additions past the phyiscal/anime card art at 544x544 you will only probably find tins, but they will have to have been vectored to gain the missing areas so if you do find one you will be very lucky.

That's what I thought too, but I think that the artist might be drawing the full artwork right from the beginning, because if you've played the DS games, the monsters have sprites for the entire artwork.

Also there must be some way these pictures are found online, because fans are already making mats like these. Especially erolj's site, which surprisingly seems to have a lot of these full-size artworks.

leviathan1_0212__17232.1330025357.1280.1

Btw: in case I do collect a lot of the full-size artworks, can I create a thread for them somewhere, so others won't have trouble finding them? Is that allowed?

Archived