• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actual YGOPro is quite stable. The only issue I see with it in this format is that you can't undo your actions at all, so things will get messy if a player forgets about the summoning sickness for Extra Deck monsters, and that happens quite often...

Actual YGOPro is quite stable. The only issue I see with it in this format is that you can't undo your actions at all, so things will get messy if a player forgets about the summoning sickness for Extra Deck monsters, and that happens quite often...

Ok if YGOpro does work I may download it but I thought I'd make it clear that DEVpro doesn't work for me >.<

DN is better for custom tournaments like this (definitely)

Among the things I've encountered, it doesn't really let you do anything during the Standby Phase unless something is already face-up that does that. It's a good program, but I think it's a bit too automatic at times. I think there is something some people do to force the option of activation, but well.... IDK. The other day my chainable trap got Night Beamed even though I wanted to use it as soon as my turn was over.... *shrugs*

Though what most hurts, is not taking back your moves.

DN is better for custom tournaments like this (definitely)

Among the things I've encountered, it doesn't really let you do anything during the Standby Phase unless something is already face-up that does that. It's a good program, but I think it's a bit too automatic at times. I think there is something some people do to force the option of activation, but well.... IDK. The other day my chainable trap got Night Beamed even though I wanted to use it as soon as my turn was over.... *shrugs*

Though what most hurts, is not taking back your moves.

You can activate card effects of the correct timing in the standby phase, but by default the option is not there. You have to hold down a key to be able to activate certain card effects during certain points other than when an effect is activated or attack is declared.

What's a round robin?

Round Robin is where you use points to determine the winner. You duel everyone and accumulate points.

Alright! Sign-ups are closed. Now we're onto just turning our decks in!

Wildflame and Bailasgale are the only ones who have yet to turn in their decks.

Wildflame is the only one who has yet to turn in their points.

You have until  May 3rd, 2013 to submit!

Also, the tournament has been switched to "Round Robin".

Archived