[Finished]Zazu's Contest Series - 1st Contest (Normal to Effect Monster) {Finished}

Zazubat

DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. CLICK TO VIEW THAT PAGE!

Contest rules and requirements:

1. 5 points to enter

2. Writtens are allowed, no points will be added for writtens during validation.

3. Must be RC, no joke cards.

4. The goal is to make a Normal Monster (other non-effect monsters are not included) into an Effect Monster.

AttK:

-Contest ends in 1 week from now (21st of April). If you did not enter until than, you're out of luck, but don't give up, there's still plenty more contests to go.

-Please post lores as well, it's nicer for me than having to look at an image, especially if the text is small.

-Do not post that you want to join here, do that in the Info Thread instead, simply post your card here when you have sent points.

1st place gets 3 points

2nd place gets 2 points

3rd place gets 1 point

Winner:

seattleite 3rd place

Striker 2nd place

Aix 1st place

Nice. I'll do Neos.

And can it be turned into an Xyz with effect or does it have to be an effect monster for the main deck?

Effect Monster counts any monster with an effect so yes, but it does not count Trap Monsters as they're still Traps.

I'll just go with my gut and not do the Xyz version. 

Sorry for all the fuss.

Card will be up soon.

neoseff.jpg

ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS
LIGHT
[Warrior / Effect]
ATK/ 2500    DEF/ 2000

You can also Normal Summon this card, (from your hand), by tributing 1 face-up "Neo-Spacian" monster you control. You can Special Summon this card, (from your hand), by banishing 3 "HERO" monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can target and reveal 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck Pile, (except "Elemental HERO Rainbow Neos") with "Elemental HERO Neos" listed in its Fusion Materials. Banish this face-up card and the other monster(s) also listed as Fusion Materials from your Deck: Special Summon the targeted Fusion Monster (this is treated as Fusion Summon without using "Polymerization." During the End Phase of this turn, destroy the Fusion Monster summoned by this effect and Special Summon this card from your banished pile. If this card is Special Summoned from the banished pile; this card loses 500 ATK.

Supports Gemini? Well, really, can support anything. The name? Well, you know when they remade some Normal Monsters, such as Celtic Guardian and Gaia the Fierce Knight, they added an adjective.
[hr]
Sexy Gemini Elf
275px-GeminiElf-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
[EARTH/Level 4/Spellcaster/Effect]
You can treat this card as a Normal Monster. You can treat this card as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Normal or Gemini Monster. During the turn this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can Normal Summon 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
ATK/ 1900 DEF/ 900
[hr]

I am making La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp into a spirit monster.

275px-LaJinntheMysticalGenieoftheLamp-TF

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 Spirit monster from your Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" this way once per turn. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. During the turn this card was Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card to activate 1 of these effects;

- Add 1 banished Level 4 or lower Spirit monster to your hand.

- Return this card to the hand; this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 Spirit monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

- This turn,1 Spirit monster can be Tribute Summoned with 1 less Tribute.

You can only use the effects of "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" 3 times per Duel. [/spoiler]

This is here just to make sure that I do not miss my chance to submit, I might change it later. I hope this is okey.

I am making La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp into a spirit monster.

275px-LaJinntheMysticalGenieoftheLamp-TF

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 Spirit monster from your Graveyard. You can only Special Summon "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" this way once per turn. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Special Summoned. During the turn this card was Special Summoned, you can discard 1 card to activate 1 of these effects;

- Add 1 banished Level 4 or lower Spirit monster to your hand.

- Return this card to the hand; this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 Spirit monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

- This turn,1 Spirit monster can be Tribute Summoned with 1 less Tribute.

You can only use the effects of "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp" 3 times per Duel. [/spoiler]

This is here just to make sure that I do not miss my chance to submit, I might change it later. I hope this is okey.

you need to send 5 points to enter

1g6lxz.jpg

When this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Jerry Beans" Token (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 3/1750 ATK/0 DEF). You can equip 1 EARTH monster from your hand or field to this card; this card gains 250 ATK and 500 DEF.  You can only activate this effect of "Jerry Bean Man" once per turn. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect; send the equipped monster to the Graveyard instead.

Archived