Yu-Gi-Oh! The Exiles [In Character, PG-13, Started, accepting]

BANZAI!!!!

Noxus could see this thing was swift despite it's size, and it's armor was hard, the gem on his chest being pushed back into him caused a huge amount of damage to the rest of his body, energy crackling through the red circuit board pattern of his body and causing him to lose control of his wings for a few seconds, crashing into the side of a building behind him, Noxus roared loudly before looking at the Terror-Byte's frame, heavily defended from any and all physical attacks, Noxus shifted it's head and opened his jaw near the other monsters face, breathing a stream of purple energy point blank. It was still possible the attack wouldn't have as much an effect on all of it's shielding, but he needed to get the machine off of him and away from his chest, while blasting it he also raised his clawed feet to scrape at Terror-byte's stomach, chances were they were not as well shielded and his claws would have little problem finding somewhere on it's clunky mechanical body to push it off.

[HR]

Seth looked down at the two captives "They allowed themselves to be captured....first move they make I end them before they become too dangerous....." He told Joe as he grabbed their collars to stand up "You two may as well get up and be as miserable as the rest of us...." he commanded as he helped them get on their feet rather violently, whispering into their ears. "I'm not going to give you a warning....I am simply biding my time, the moment you do something, and I know you will, I will make sure to crack both your skulls in on each other......" He threatened as he pushed them forward, he knew the threat would have no effect on the girl, seeing as she was worse off mentally then Selina, but Arthur might sense that Seth wasn't as forgiving as the other hunters, his words were real, and he had no actual intention of letting them live through this regardless of the outcome.

Selina had begun pulling on Serene's sweater, trying to show off her friend Astrum "come look miss Serene~ this is my friend, he's a tall Dragon with really pretty wings!" she said trying to lighten the mood once again, however, she could sense her brother's growing bloodlust as well.....it was beginning to worry her....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh, well. Suit your self Axiex." Cestus responded before casually tossing a large fireball at the feet of a group of fleeing civilians, sending some of them flying into the air. "I suppose I'll just enjoy myself then." With that, Cestus proceeded to move freward with a group of soldiers, intent on hunting down the survivors of his last attack.

---

"Well then, we should get going. There's a lot of ground to cover. If you've go a heading on that card, then by all means lead the way." Kurt replied as he slowed up to let Jacqui lead the way. He was silent for a few moments, then he spoke again. "So, you from around here?"

---

A look of hatred flashed over Arthur's face as Seth lifted him and Lacey up to their feet. He turned his head and glared at the young man. Unfortunately for Arthur, there was nothing he could do to Seth at that moment, and the mission took precedence over ending the life of some upstart city boy who thought he was tough. Still, he made a mental note of it, adding Seth to the long mental list of people that deserved retribution. Before Arthur could dwell further on it, an exile appeared out of thin air just a few feet away. "There's no duel going on. What the hell?" He looked on, intrigued.

Vashkin too was surprised to see a new exile appear out of thin air. He scratched his chin and squinted. He'd seen something like this before, but he couldn't remember where. Then, Joe caught his attention. Vashkin listened to Joe's recommendation, and began to formulate a plan of action.

Zane was simultaneously shocked when he saw a new Exile appear next to Leah, and even more surprised (and relieved) to see her wake up shortly afterward. He made his way over to her once she sat up. Astrum tried to follow, but was stopped when Selina and another woman he did not know walked over to greet him. "I'm glad to see that you're ok." The dragon's voice echoed in both girls' minds. He just hoped that Selina wouldn't smother him again. Still, he was genuinely relieved that his friend was not hurt.

Zane walked next to Erde and spoke to Leah with a relieved smile. He didn't ignore the exile, Zane just didn't know what to say to her. Instead, he gave her a silent acknowledgement before he spoke to Leah. "I'm really relieved that you're doing ok Leah." He said, scratching the back of his head. "You're not hurt that badly are you?" His face didn't show it, but the kiss she had given him earlier was still very much on his mind, and he was just the slightest bit flustered.

Vashkin finally spoke to Joe, Seth and J. "We're moving out. I'll grab the prisoners and the wounded. We'll take them to HQ, secure the building, and hunt down those cards once we've made sure those two are secure."

The fighter was quick to reach its destination point, a quiet park. The vessel hastily proceeded to scan the immediate proximity for visual confirmation of the target signals. Finding none, it emitted the appropriate response. Marshal knew what this meant, and sighed. This whole endeavor was taking a lot longer than it was meant to.

The fighter's canopy opened, and Marshal hopped out as cleanly as he could. He spoke to Carol, demanding the position of the overlapping signals. She was quick to reply that they were inside of a nearby building. "Just which fucking building Carol?"

"Sir, there are only two buildings in that area. One of them is not close enough to your current position to be of relevance." 

Marshal sighed and looked away from... where he was look at, implying that yeah, he already knew that. Now taking a look around, he noticed some poorly kept public restrooms.

He raised an eyebrow and sighed in annoyance. Really now. He walked briskly and kicked the door a few times before noticing the sign that read, "pull". Hoping nobody saw that, he gently pulled the structure's door open and went in. "Show's over! Get out here and take down the fucking wall or I'll break down your disk."

The stream of purple flames were pushed aside by the power of the defensive matrix. "Heh heh heh. You really are dumb aren't you? With all our super-advanced armour you can't even touch us. And while we did have to sacrifice the weapons system for that super sweet jet engine, we can still hurt oyu just as easily with our superior bulk."

Terror-Byte cackled again as Noxus feebly tried to claw at him, but the afformentioned defensive matrix was too tough for him to even break. However, being the cruel bastard thta they were, the mechanical monster lifted off from Noxus and gave him some distance. This was however, just to increase the pain as the engine fired up for round 2.

Noxus bellowed in pain for once, it had been long since he had felt such a strike at close quarters, showing him that Diabolos' forces had indeed become strong, It reminded him of home, and that excited him. "Yes, this is it, your attack may be nothing, but to use your defense to harm me.....excellent.....you'll be delicious when I finally take a chunk out of you!" The proud black dragon roared as once the machine had moved back enough he allowed himself to drop below them, opening his mouth and charging his beam to full power, the purple beam glowing black as he aimed for the underbelly of the mechanical beast. That wouldn't be enough though, this creature was hard to kill, he would need to focus on one place, and to get the full effect he needed to get close and personal.

"Here it goes insect!" he roared as he flew upwards with a heavy draft, forcing him upwards at the mechanical bug with great speed as he would fire his beam point blank range at it's center. "ENIGMA.....DRAGON.....CANNON!"

Given the persistent interpersonal drama and the consistently shrinking cast, Zaifire and I have decided to officially request a lock on Yu-Gi-Oh! The Exiles. On Zaifire's behalf, I would like to thank everybody who has continued to contribute to the rp and gone through our little creation with as little trouble as possible, we deeply apologize for cutting things so short, and out of the blue, but there will be no reversal to our decision to close this RP. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to PM or Skype either Zaifire or myself, we will be glad to address any qualms you may have, and any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

On a lighter note, to JZ and Serenade: Thank you so much for joining another RP of ours, it was truly a great experience getting to talk to you two again, and I hope that we can stay in contact, in regards to the future. Both of you are fantastic role-players, and it's always a pleasure.

To Mugen, Broken, and the rest of the cast: It was fantastic getting to RP with all of you, and there were some great strengths I saw in each one of your characters; I realize being able to satisfy my guidelines for characters is not an easy task, but your persistent dedication to recreate a new character and positively impact the RP really made Zaifire and I incredibly happy GM's. Unfortunately, most of our cast was not able to stick around for the RP and it made fixing the plot too unrealistic for our taste. We wanted this RP to be a lot more. 

If you enjoyed what little RPing we did do together, Zaifire and I will be back rather soon with two new RP's that we hope to have a tad more quality, and a more dedicated cast on in the near future. Their previews can be found here:

[spoiler=WaterLocke - By Majoras]WaterLocke is a Fantasy/Survival epic taking place in the city of Weff, the last standing city in a formerly beautiful and proud country, fully destroyed by a mysterious alien race known as none other than "The Solution". Your character and a few selected, brave Adventurers will seek the source of destruction as you attempt to save the city, now turned man-made island.
(PG-16 - Cast: 5-10)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Arm Stryker - By Zaifire:]Arm Stryker is a mecha/science fiction rp taking place in the year 182 of the Astro Age calendar. It follows the Mercenary spaceshipVince Bullion and her crew of mech pilots and ex-soldiers as they become embroiled in a chain of events that threatens to shatter the fragile peace between two interstellar nations. (PG-16 Cast: 5-7) [/spoiler]

Thank you everybody for participating once again,

Majoras and Zaifire

Archived