Yu-Gi-Oh! The Exiles [In Character, PG-13, Started, accepting]

BANZAI!!!!

Selina bounced around happily, and once the door opened she began bouncing towrds the stage, a few of the spectators noticing and taking pictures of her outfit. "Hi Hi everyone! I love you all!" she said in a very-idol-like fashion, she was quite popular in the cosplayer world, not due to her skills as a cosplayer but because well....it's pretty obvious by now. The unaware Selina hopped on stage and posed cutely for her fans "I'm gonna win this all for you!" she said cheerily as she looked at her opponents and began waving at them. "Hi Hi opponents! let's have alot of fun today!" was the last thing she said before the duel began.

The first move went to the pretty girl on the other team, and it was quite a quick one as well, Selina didn't pay too much mind, but something about how she hid the cards she was using got to her. "Hmm, I wonder what she's hiding?" she wondered as the turn ended and went to her. "oh, yay! I get to go next! Mister Tama! wish me luck!" she exclaimed as she drew her sixth card

"Here....I....GO!" The young girl exclaimed as she tossed her fist to the air and looked at her hand. "Nyah! yay! you guys came first turn? that makes me soooooo happy?" she squealed and hugged her cards, a couple of fans wishing they were the cards. "I think I'll start by setting one monster face down....it's a secret~" the face down hologram appeared, backed by three holograms behind it. "I think I'll also  set three cards in the backrow as wel!" for a second she looked at her opponent's face down, she didn't know why, but she liked the cut of her jib, for one second her face got serious and she gave a very alluring smile. "Miss Jaqui....we're gonna have alot of fun~"

Field:

Face-Down monster

3 S/T

Hand: 2

[hr]

Seth smiled as the lightning bolt from the MST struck his face down card. "well, that certainly was a surprise...I'll activate it in response!" the card turned upwards and revealed itself to be a dust tornado. "you just cost your partner his field spell...and believe me, I know how important that card is..."

Suddenly the ravine shook, breaking apart as a large tornado tore it's way through the mountain. "Let's bring down the house then...Dust Tornado!" suddenly the whole field became a part of the mighty twister and the four duelists were left back in the arena. "this also allows me to set another card from my hand, so I'll replace the card you destroyed....now then, I think my partner Leah has something on her mind now...."

Field:

Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut (2100/1400), Face-Down monster

1 S/T, Dust Tornado (resolving)

Hand: 1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dammit. Well at least I had my first turn to set up." Zane thought to himself as the ravine collapsed around him. He glared at Matt for a moment, then turned his gaze back to Seth with an equally acidic stare. That field spell was important, and now Zane couldn't use it to further set up, and with only one card in his hand, things weren't going to be easy from here. Then, Astrum's voice echoed in his head once again. "Not to worry, Zane. We still have an ATK advantage, so at the very least neither of them can break through. As long as our next draw is a strong one, we can keep the momentum going." Zane nodded in agreement as the Dust Tornado finished its rampage.

---

Field:

Lightpulsar Dragon (2500/1500), Masked Dragon (1400/1100)

1 S/T

Leah pushed the past five minutes into the back of her brain, it wasn't about her and Seth, or her and Matt, or even her and Zane. This was about dueling; that's what she was here for, after all. She hoped that this tournament would somehow give some answers for why Justice and her were united...

Oh my god, Justice... I wonder what he thinks of me after that. I probably look like a monster. Leah shamefully tucked her bang to the side of her head, behind her ear as Seth ushered her forward on to the stage.

There was a bit of showmanship, and a short exchange between the duelists, and it had finally arrived to her turn. Leah's duel disk was long, and white with angel wings on either side. Faint lines of pastel colors streaked through the duel disk's design, and her deck illuminated the edges of the entire disk. After watching the field change as many times as she did, she would draw six cards and begin her turn. She liked what she saw in the very beginning.

"To start my turn, I will active Cyber Dragon's effect to special summon him to the field. Then, I will set a monster, and activate Mystical Space Typhoon on Matt's rightmost spell or trap card. Lastly, I will set a card and end my turn."

Cyber Dragon came roaring down on to the field, Leah had only done this because everyone else's field was moving so fast; she would have to do her best to keep pace. As the separate holograms appeared on the field, she had only hoped that everything would go to plan; surely these duelists were crafty, so she would have to do her best to make sure that she was on top of her game; she was here to win, even if that meant Seth would have to move on.

Turn:

LP: 8000

Monsters: Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) (Resolving), Set

S/T: MST (Resolving), 1 Set

Selina's actions has a... less than pleasing effect to Rin. Let's just say her chest is a bit... lacking. Rin's personality suddenly turned 180 degrees and became gloomy and dark all of a sudden along with a sudden jealousy towards her owner's partner. Her response to all of Selina's question was just a mere "Yeah... Sure. Great for you..." in a dark, almost creepy tone. After Selina entered the stage, Rin sat down just a few feet away from the door. Her knees folded up to cover her face her two hands wrapping them tightly, with a dark aura covering her body from head to toe. Tama did nothing in response, after all, he's already used to Rin suddenly turning mellow. "Knowing her, she should be back up in a few seconds." Tama thought to himself. She stayed in the same position for a few seconds, at least until Selina finished her turn. 

Rin then stood up, but he then signed Tama that she didn't want to be involved in the duel. Although, knowing Rin, her message was probably "I don't want to be near that cosplay-skank." Tama sighed and entered the stage without Rin who returned to sitting down where she did before. "Well, sorry for being late. I got a bit of a mishap, but it shouldn't be much of a problem, right, Miss Selina?" Tama grabbed his plain old duel disk and activated it before drawing his first 5 cards. 

"Well, here goes." Zane thought as he drew his next card. "Here I go!" he called out. "First, I set another card face down, and then I summon Delta Flyer to my side of the field!" From the sky, the small, aerodynamic dragon dove down, and it took it's place just above it's grid zone on the field. At the same time, another card appeared in Zane's back row.

Astrum, meanwhile, was staring down Noxus. Although Astrum certainly disliked the larger dragon, the stare down was more out of distrust than hatred. Both the dragon and duelist gave Astrum a nasty feeling, and he could tell that, should they both meet on the field, things were going to be brutal. Astrum also knew that while he was in the duel, it would be literally impossible for him to beat Noxus without help from Zane, and he didn't much like his prospects at the moment. Of course, due to his card's effect, Astrum had felt death numerous times, but losing one's body was never fun. ever, even if you got it back when the fight was all over.

"Next, I use my delta flyer's effect to raise the level of my Masked Dragon by one. Now i tune delta flyer and Masked Dragon to synchro summon Exploder Dragonwing!" On Zane's command, delta flyer transformed itself into pure energy, which took the form of three green rings of energy that swirled around Masked dragon. Then, in a burst of light, Exploder Dragonwing emerged from the vortex, and let out a roar to announce its dominance.

"And now, Exploder Dragonwing, Attack Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut!" The dragon complied, and a burst of  purple flame came shooting from its gaping maw, exploding upon contact with its target."

----

Field:

Exploder Dragonwing (2400/1600) Attacking, Lightpulsar Dragon (2500/1500)

2 S/T

8000 LP

Hand: 0

As the Synchro monster appeared on the field Noxus' eyes began to glow. "He relies on Synchro Dragons.....almost as if deliberately trying to make a statement...." the large Dragon bellowed looking at his duelists stance, he was unfazed by what was going on, it was the first turn, so it was expected to be little to no challenge to get what he wanted out in the next turn. "Make sure not to take too much damage boy.....no matter what you do that Dragon's effect is an annoyance".

"Not anymore annoying then your own....don't worry...." Seth looked over at Zane, both him and his Exile had kept their eyes on him....wary of his moves, luckily that meant they weren't paying as much attention to Leah, and he could use that to his advantage, but when the purple Dragon across the field fired a molten ball of flame, he reacted quickly. "I'll activate my face-down trap card! Call of the earthbound!" with that said the ball had been grabbed in mid air by the hands of the undead, tilting it towards a different direction. "With this card I direct your attack.....one of my favorites really...." the blast was passed through the ephemeral hands as it was dropped on top of Seth's second monster, it flipped up to reveal a shining white egg. "You destroyed my White stone of Legend! effect or battle, it doesn't matter, as when this card is sent to the graveyard I get to add one "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to my hand!". The white stone exploded in a shining light as the after image of the Blue Eyes White Dragon moved to his hand, while he had searched through his deck. "I have to thank you...it may cost me 300 Life-Points, but my Blue eyes was near the bottom of the deck...." he said in a monotone voice as he revealed the card in his hand.

"Of all monsters you had to choose that one.....either way, I at least understand what you're doing......next turn....end that Synchro monster.....show them what my army is capable of!" Noxus roared as Tefnut flapped her wings to show she was unharmed.

Field:

Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut (2100/1400), White Stone of Legend (effect resolving in Graveyard)

1 S/T, Call of the Earthbound (Resolving)

Hand: 1 and 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon being added to hand.

Life Points: 7700

Matt groaned when he realized he lost the field spell for them. It was a stupid move and he should've seen it coming. He made a stern face when he had to send his Trap Hole card to to the graveyard. He had to make the cards he still had critical. He wasnt about to be shown up.He still had one set monster, and one card face down in his spell/trap zones. He witnessed a Cyber Dragon appear on the field in front of him from Leah's deck. Mathias realized everyone was dueling with Dragon monsters, but he was certain he only had a few if any Dragons in his own deck. There was nothing he could do about in now, not that it really even mattered.

He gazed at the crowd. There were quite a few spectators today, and they all seemed to be enjoying the duel. He turned his focus back to the field, where he saw Zane's dragon about to strike for an attack. He hoped the attack would follow through, so they could be first to strike their opponent's LP.

EDIT (I was ninja'd): He realized that Seth had activated a Trap card, so Matt acted fast. "Not so fast!" Matt declared, "Reveal trap! Seven Tools of the Bandit! By paying a 1000 LP fee, I can negate your Trap, and therefore strike the intended target!"

Field:
LP: 7000
Monsters: 1 set
S/T: Seven Tools (resolving)

Seth smiled again as yet another card had been activated, this meant a chain and Seth enjoyed these...a little too much. "A response eh? bold move when you're not thinking! I'll activate my second face down, You think I didn't expect turnarounds in a tag duel? I made sure my deck was ready for something like this" the second hologram flipped up and revealed a near ancient card, Trap Jammer, used only on the battle phase, it was the perfect card for a situation of battle. "Only during the battle phase I get a near costless negation effect.....with this the seven tools are sealed and I believe the combo continues as it should.....White Stone gone, card to hand...and your Dragon's effect is reduced to only causing 300 damage...." Seth said everything in a rather dark tone, a part of him seemed to want to show emotion, but it was being forced back...probably best, the emotion that may have come out would not have been pretty.

Field:

Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut (2100/1400), White Stone of Legend (effect resolving in Graveyard)

Trap Jammer(Resolving), Call of the Earthbound (chained)

Hand: 1 and 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon being added to hand.

Life Points: 7700

Serene could hear the commotion in the stadium but was fine, she enjoyed dueling but was more interested in the trading, She was trying to get a Effect Veiler off off a boy who was being a cocky ass and felt he didn't deserve the card. Her glasses covered her face so a lot of her expression was covered but her lips slowly pursed in to a sly smile, the lips on the girl way too full for a nerdy girl but her general appearance was very nerdy and didn't draw attention just the way she wanted..

Those full lips opened and a moment later the boy was on his knees and hands a black depressive aura around him, and over him was her a  red aura in the shape of a tail and horns as she slipped the Veiler in to her binder that's filled with them, The boys around them exclaimed at how fast she was able to get the pricy card from him, "W-wow the Devil strikes again...."

"Next time show more respect for your cards.." She says her glare harsh behind those huge glasses.

(Anyone not Dueling that needs some one to interact with go ahead and come interact with Serene)

Joe drew his first couple of cards out of the duel disk when the duel had begun, he really wish he knew where Brione was but, oh well, these things happen. As Joe looked at the hand he was dealt, he groaned. There was no home run hitter in this hand but, he would survive for sure.

"For my turn, I will set a monster and three face-downs, as well as activate A Legendary Ocean! For those of you not familiar with it's effect, it lowers the Level of all Water monsters by 1, and buffs their attack and defense by 200! Any rebuttals to that one?"

(OOC: I am terribly sorry for the awful post, Work and school have taken me by surprise this week, I promise that my post quality will be up once finals is out of the way, and I realize that I have been unreasonably tough on some applications despite the quality of posts yet so far from me, and for that I am sorry. I know it may seem unfair but, it is all I am able to do right now.)

Field: A Legendary Ocean (resolving)

Monster: 1 Set (?/?)

S/T: 3 F.D.

"Hmm... An Ocean deck, huh? Heh, at least it's more organized than mine. Speaking of which, is it my turn coming up? Draw!"  Tama's comment on Joe's move is soon followed by him drawing a card. He looks at his hand with his usual smiling expression, still a bit of a poker face though. "I don't think I'll be doing much now. Maybe I'll just set a card and call it a turn." He said as he placed a monster card face-down. "That's all. Turn end, I guess." Tama ended his turn and gave a nod to Selina, as if to say, "It's all part of my plan."

[spoiler=Stats]

Field: 2 F/D monsters

3 F/D S/T

Hand: 5

[/spoiler]

*MEANWHILE*

Rin finally got over her jealousy spark, stood up, only to get... a flashback of her old days. Images started to flash rapidly inside her head. Images of gunshots, blood and most importantly, dead people. The flash happened only for a femto second, but it was still enough to make her stagger towards the nearest wall in panic. Once the flashback was over, she breathed heavily as if having been chased by something. "I should.. probably help that poor sod now... Damn it... Why did it have to be now...?" She thought to herself before teleporting back to Tama's side. 

"Oh, you're back. You OK? You look like you've just been chased by something."

"Yeah, by ghosts of the past."

"Are you saying something?"

"Just your imagination." 

James walked into the Sports complex, Amren walking just on his left, looking like a guard with a serious face, scanning the area around him with his eyes.

"Ok Amren, I want you to go look at any duels running at the moment. Make sure to get the names of anyone that looks good, I'll want to meet them later." James said to Amren "I'm going to look around the other areas."

​To which Armen replied "As you wish Sir." quickly heading off towards one of the stadiums.

James then walked as a feather in the wind, so to say, anywhere. James eventually spotted a boy on his knees, seemingly grovelling, right next to a lady that looked... off. When James looked at her, he saw her appearance (sweater, short skirt and knee-high socks), but he also saw something else. She had a strange sort of demon-ish horns protruding from her head and a red tail swishing around her, both of which where transparent, almost like they were an after-image. While intrigued, James saw she was in the middle of something; so James just looked on with curiosity in his eyes.

Meanwhile Amren had just found the first duel, having looked in quite a few other stadiums first.

"Dammit, I missed the start." He thought while finding himself a seat. Looking around for the scoreboard, then finding it, he noticed the number on the turn count. "Well it's still close to the start, I'll still be able to get a reasonable look." 

Settling in, he watched as an Exploder Dragonwing was summoned and was called to attack, he watched intently as the battle unfurled.

"Well, I suppose I can;t do anything about it now, might as well go though with the attack and save my cards." Zane thought to himself. He turned and looked at Dragonwing as it continued breathing its hellish fire. then he gave the command. "Exploder Dragonwing, attack the new target!" And with that, the White stone of legend was engulfed in a large explosion. Some of the flames licked Seth's duel disk, and dropped his LP count by 300. Zane then turned to his other, more powerful Dragon. "Now, Lightpulsar Dragon, show that Egyptian relic who's boss!" With that, the large white dragon unleashed a ray of light from its chest, which was soon combined with a white-hot jet of flame from its mouth. When both streams connected with Tefnut, they formed a white hot vortex of energy that swirled around the dragon, threatening to vaporize it.

"I end my turn!" Zane called out after the attack resolved.

----

Field:

Lightpulsar Dragon (2500/1500) Attacking, Exploder Dragonwing (2400/1600)

2 S/T

hand: 0

Watching as the turns went around, Jacqui raised her eyebrow towards Selina when the girl taunted her starting move by doing a similar thing. Other than that, she watched as the turns passed, everyone basically doing the same, until it got back to her turn.

"I guess it's back to me then, Draw."

Looking at her cards, she started to smile again, before selecting one to play.

"I'll start off by summoning Lonefire Blossom to the field, and use her effect, tributing my set plant-type monster to target a monster from my deck to summon. Since the monster I tributed was Dandylion though, I can use her effect as well, chained to Lonefire Blossom's effect to first summon two Fluff Tokens to the field, before summoning out Tytannial, Princess of Camellias to my field as well."

A little flower appeared on her field, before the set monster disappeared, and in it's place two small balls of fluff with tails appeared, as well as a lady that seemed to only partially emerge from a flower.

"Then, I'll use an effect from my hand, that of my Fallen Angel of Roses, to return a face-up plant-type monster to my hand, in this case Lonefire Blossom, to Special Summon Fallen Angel of Roses from my hand. Battle Phase, Fallen Angel of Roses attacks Selina's Set Monster."

The little flower vanished, replaced by an angel with dark wings made of petals and a pair of thorn whips and, after being prompted to do so, one of those whips lashed out towards the set monster sitting in front of Selina.

[spoiler=Stats]

Jacqui's Hand: 4 (one of them is Lonefire Blossom)

Monsters: Fallen Angel of Roses(attacking)(2400 ATK), Tytannial, Princess of Camellias(2800 ATK), Fluff Token(0 DEF), Fluff Token(0 DEF), 1 Set Monster

S/T: A legendary Ocean(Field), 4 set backrow[/spoiler]

Serene looked towards the boy who was taking his time what looked like looking her over, this made her shift nervously. All of a sudden when she saw his duel disk she though of him a duelist and rushed over with her suitcase of cards, carrying the thing that was near her size with ease, "A-Are you a duelist!? Wanna trade~?" He says Her eyes sparkling behind the glasses. And if you looked past all the ugly clothes she wore she was quite beautiful but then....

She grins and assumes Issun position sitting on her legs and unbuckles the massive suitcase and it opens up and even has internal lighting, "Whata ya looking for Duelist~?" She says grinning  her face slightly shaded her expression not that of a soft doe, but a lion looking at prey. Clearly this girl was not  a weak one, the display brought attention from the others as they sprouted words, "Look another victim..." "Oh hes making a contract with the Devil?" All the while Serene smiled but from his standing height all he could see was a slightly creepy grin.

Lol Imagine the Merchant from RE4 opening his coat and her grin..... I'll just link you lol )

http://moemonster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Deadman-Wonderland-12-Shiro-Evil-Grin-Gif.gif

Sgt. Davidson was inwardly relieved that so far nothing had happened during the match. Or rather, that no Exile rampages had started. He had gotten up for a couple of snacks and had returned in time to see one of the dragon owners destroy the monsters of the other. At this rate I might not have to do anything other than watch the game. Still early in the match though. Unconsciously scanning the stadium in the lull between turns, the sergeant was surprised when he saw a medieval knight near one of the entrances to the stands. He watched the knight walk to a seat and sit down. Must be another Bound; he doesn't have the air of a Rogue. Wonder where your owner is... Putting those thoughts slightly aside to focus on more important issues, Sgt. Davidson looked back into the stadium, waiting for the next turn.

Lightpulsar Dragon had struck and despite the fact that he had been left with no monsters left, he looked at the field and could only smile, his grin twisted like a monster who had just found prey. "There we go...that's more like it...." As soon as the turn came to him he drew his card and activated another. "I'll start by activating my Spell card, Trade-in, with this I can go ahead and send 1 level 8 monster from my hand to the graveyard....." he said as he demonstrated the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in his hand and sent it to the grave. "Then I get to Draw 2 cards....." his hand grasped the top cards and he pulled them with a black gleam in his hand, and as he did the Black Dragon roared and flew into the air.

"Now I get to normal summon Dodger Dragon...but he won't stay on the field for long......." A small oriental dragon with a glowing aura appeared on the field and growled, only to be surrounded by black flames, soon it was engulfed and nothing but a pile of ashes were left. "Black Steel wings of the Dragon King flies to battle, crush the soul of my opponent and show them the true meaning of despair....." The ashes began to burn once more, swirling in the wind as it formed a seal on the ground, suddenly it opened and from it Noxus had flown through, appearing above the field as a duel monster. "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Now then Noxus....show them what you're made of".

Noxus Roared continuously and looked at the stage, landing in front of both of Zane's Dragons and scoffed, it gave a powerful flap of it's wings and a summoning circle took place. "I'll activate Noxus' effect...to special summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from my hand or graveyard.....I choose Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut!" from the circle Tefnut appeared once more, her eyes now as red as Noxus' "Anything either of you would like to do?"

(I should probably allow rebuttals by now....)

Field:

Hieroglyph Dragon of Tefnut (2100/1400), Noxus (Summoning and effect resolving) [2800/2400]

S/T N/A

Grave:Trade-In

Banished: Dodger Dragon

Life Points: 7300

[hr]

Selina had returned to her cute face once more....staring in awe and wonder as her opponent had summoned plant type monsters. "oooh, so pretty...." she said as Tytannial took the stage, the monster had very impressive stats, and Selina didn't think she had what it too to defeat it, but that wasn't the goal. "I don't think so! you attacked my face down!" she said giddily while bouncing up and down, the face card revealed itself to be Naturia Cherries, and with one strike of the whip they exploded into various pixels, only to appear as two more cherries that hide themselves.

"Awww. you popped my cherry...." she said cutely as the crowd cheered....for some reason...." but my cherries brings friends, and they get to snuggle face down now~" the field had increased now and Selina could only smile as she looked at Tytannial. "Will she be doing something as well?" she said as her eyes squinted, almost threateningly.......

Field:

2 Face-Down monsters (Both Naturia Cherries)

3 S/T

The young lady noticed James and seemed to take an immediate interest in him. Coming over with her suitcase she opened it up and displayed her vast arrangement of cards, with her wry smile...

All of which James hadn't been looking at. He was instead intently watching the movement of her "tail" as she had walked over and opened the case.

"Well yes I am a duelist... But I doubt you would have any cards that I'm looking for. Do you happen to have a Shooting Quasar Dragon by any chance?" James asked doubtfully, not taking an eye off her tail as it did a sort of flourish, seemingly to make the cards look more appealing.

OOC: how do I get rid of the quote, accidentally left it in when I posted and now I can't get rid of it...

Suspiciously watching her opponent now, Jacqui continued on with her turn.

"Well, they may be snuggling down for now, but soon there will at least only be one of them again. Tytannial, Princess of Camellias attacks one of the set Naturia Cherries. It doesn't really matter which as they are both the same, so just take one of them out."

The lady who until then had been sitting in her plant without moving, simply raised a hand. Around it, petals started to accumulate, dark red in colour, that then shot out in a continuous stream of petals, each one of them igniting and burning as they shot at one of the set Cherries.

"With that out of the way, I'll end my turn, as I don't really have any other cards to play right now anyway."

Standing in the middle of Ophia is the HQ of CONSNT's Monster Hunter Division, and on 13th floor lies the office of MHD's Intelligence Department Captain, J. Kujaku. The office is a fairly large room, decorated with green carpet and large wooden bookshelf standing on it's right wall. The office is placed directly at the edge of the building and the wall facing outside has been replaced by glass, making the room very bright during the day. Sitting in the middle of the room is J's desk, filled with files and important documents from edge to edge. The desk is a wooden one, matching the bookshelf to it's right. Accompanying it is a black rotating chair, with J sitting on it, reading the newspaper. Other than the aforementioned things, the room is very empty and devoid of decorations. Fitting, since J has only recently moved in to it. 

"Hm-hm-hm. Today's news seem awfully boring." J murmured to himself while reading the newspaper, occasionally grabbing sticks of Pocky(r) and eating it. As he continued on reading, he heard a knock on the door. Promptly, he pressed a button under his desk and said "Feel free to enter." 

The door opened, and from it entered a woman in her 20s wearing a blazer with awfully short skirt as the bottom. She was carrying a small file, no doubt containing more paperwork for J. 

"Pardon the interruption, J, sir." The woman said, walking slowly towards her boss. 

"At ease, miss. No need to be so uptight with me. Anyway, what's in that file you're carrying?" J stood up and placed the folded-up newspaper on his desk, further increasing the amount of mess on it. 

"Ah, yes. Sorry. These are the reports you requested earlier." She placed the file on J's desk. 

"They say it's top-secret, so I don't know what's in it. I think it's pretty bad though, to the point they have to-" J grabbed the file with his left hand, with his right palm extended towards the woman, as if saying "Stop talking". 

"Well, well, well. Isn't this interesting." J murmured to himself again. "Miss secretary, you are dismissed. Feel free to leave." Following J's order, the woman gave a salute, turned around and exited the room. 

J sat back down and munched on the last Pocky(r) stick left. "Aah~ I really don't feel like doing field work today... Oh well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, I suppose." J stood up and reached for his coat hanger, grabbing his signature jacket and hat along as he walked towards the door. "Heheheh... Finally found you son of a b*tch..." For a short while, his expression and face became twisted, changing 180 degrees from his calm smile to a maniacal grin. With jacket and hat equipped, J let out a small cackle and walked out of his office, heading towards the duel tournament. 

Although Zane's second facedown was now useable, he was still unable to activate it due to Seth's dodger Dragon. "Damn, that thing cam out way too early in this game." Zane thought to himself. "Damn... I can't do anything about that. Looks like things just got serious." Zane said as a cold sweat broke out on his forehead. He knew full well how dangerous a darkness metal dragon could be, and one that big must be even tougher.

Astrum looked on as this scene unfolded, and took a deep breath. Summoning a dragon that powerful this early in the game was bad news. Still, he had secretly hoped that Noxus would be summoned. He was itching for a fight, and now he had it. Astrum smiled...

Field:

Lightpulsar Dragon (2500/1500), Exploder Dragonwing (2400/1600)

2 S/T,

LP:8000

Graveyard: 3

Banished: 2

The young girl looked a little disheartened, the second of her three cherries had been destroyed, but that still left her with one, and that was all she needed. "My turn~ Draw!" she exclaimed as she looked at her current hand and the card she had just taken out "oh my god...yay! now we're gonna have a full party!" She bounced back on the field and twirled her arm excitedly "Now then, I start out by normal summoning my Naturia Pumpkin!" from the ground a small green pumpkin dug itself out, turning around to both her opponents and smiled. "When I normal summon my pumpkin I get to special summon 1 "Naturia" monster from my hand....so I choose, Naturia Fruitfly!"

Buzzing from the stadium a fly...literally made out of fruit, buzzed around the pumpkin and hiding cherries. "but that's not all, I used Pumpkin's effect this turn, which lets me special summon Naturia Hydrangea!" finally a flower bloomed, and revealed itself to be a small living thing, but it was larger in comparison to the other creatures on her field. "But my little friends still can't beat your strong cards....so......I think I flip over my cherries....and then....."

The cherries began to glow, turning into a single spiraling ring that surrounded Hydrangea. "Guardian of the East, please come forth to protect your beloved forest, synchro summon!" she playfully started doing ninja hand signs "Wood Style! Wood Dragon Jutsu!" ........nothing happened...and even her monsters looked at her funny. "Just kidding~" she said as she playfully stuck her tongue out, behind her however, the ground erupted as Cherries and Hydrangea became the roots of a great tree, the tree continued to grow as it took the shape of a Dragon and roared pridefully. "come on out.....Naturia Barkion!"

(rebuttal time)

Field:

Naturia Barkion (2500/1800), Naturia Fruitfly (800/1500), Naturia Pumpkin (1400/800)

3 S/T

Graveyard: Naturia Cherries, Naturia Hydrangea

Serene saw the look he gave her and she almost cackled, She let out a even more satisfied grin as she pulled out a second suitcase from the larger one.

"Ahh well traveler you have quite the taste!" As she flipped up the latches after pressing a code on the top of the case. All of a sudden smoke seems to come out appearing flashy but for a good reason, the steam is the response of the in the inner air reacting to the new warmer air. The case has a temperature gauge showing its climate controlled, there in the center are 2 Shooting Quazar Dragons in the center of the two a Miss-print Shooting star dragon(its Ghost). "A fine gem these 3 are, worth possibly 100,000 Bits (About 1000 American dollars. Mostly because he says Quazar's are much more rare in this story) for the set."

Suddenly she slaps the case closed and locks it and gives a cackle never really looking up at him, but one would get the sense that she was thoroughly analyzing him. "Hehe! So Stranger.... WHATA YA BUYIN, SELLING, OR TRADING~?" A few gasps of shock come from the crowd gathering, if one ran up and took the case they would be set, but most knew, They saw what happened to the last boy that tried. His wrist.... Lets say he'll never duel again.

James had still been watching her tail, that is until she took out the smaller case with the 3 Dragons.

"What sweet irony, the first time I ask about a Quasar here and I find 3." Jams says, a slight chuckle emanating from him.

Pulling up his duel disk, James takes out a card from his deck and places it into a monster zone. Immediately a white light shines down from the sky, out of which Amren appears, the light disappearing as quickly as it appeared. "Sir! Why have you called me?" Amrens says looking straight at James.

James simply states "Quasar".

At this Amren jumps to action, shooing the crowd away.

"In my life I have travelled far, a few times just for the purpose for finding this card. For all this work I have only 2 copies of it. Some would say I paid too much for them. To them I say a item's worth is what someone would pay for it. I will offer you 27,500 bits for one of them." Amren pivots quickly, almost falling over

"Sir, are you sure?" A pained expression obvious on his face. James, ignoring Amren's comment, then finishes his speech:

"So, What do you say young Lady, how about it?"

Noxus looked at the field, he knew the monsters on the opposing side were no challenge, but he couldn't take the chance just yet, the Tefnut summoned to his side would begin the needed work. "Get me enough creatures to work with, his face down can't be anything good" The large Dragon mentioned as the field was an issue to him.

"I already have my move set.....he better get lucky next turn....." Seth looked at the card in his hand, and smiled, an eye of Wadjet appeared on Tefnut's chest as she suddenly began glowing in white light. "I'll tribute Tefnut to Special Summon Hieroglyph Dragon of Su!" suddenly the light of tefnut became blue and materialized into a different Dragon, the eye of wadjet remaining on field. "with Tefnut's effect I'm able to go ahead and special summon 1 Normal Dragon-type monster from my deck, as such I choose Wattmeter Dragon!" Lightning struck once, twice, and three times in succession as a blue Dragon appeared on field, it's attack and defense reduced to 0, but it still laid next to Su and roared defiantly

"I'm not done....your synchro's are fun...but I also have my own special brand of power....I overlay my level 6 wattmeter dragon and my level 6 Su......to construct the overlay network......come on out....Rank 6, Hieroglyph Dragon of Attimus!" both monsters are sucked into a spiraling ring of power, in the shape of a galaxy, rising from it slowly a small purple dragon covered in golden bronzed armor raises and flaps it's wings. "Now then....I'll use his effect as well.....using one overlay unit I can go ahead and special summon any dragon from my deck or graveyard....all it'll cost is it's attack and defense to become zero...I also can't attack with him the turn he's summoned, but I can live with that......" one of the floating orbs of light is absorbed into Attimus' armor and next to him a yellow armored serpentine dragon appears "I summon....Mirage Dragonin defense mode!"

Seth laughed a bit, but sighed and gave Zane a reassuring look. "Don't worry...I only get 1 attack this turn...but I'll make sure it hurts.....Noxus....take care of his "favorite" Enigma....." Noxus looked at the Lightpulsar dragon and opened his maw, slowly light red particles began forming at it's mouth. "Dragon......" the particles sped up and began turning purple, sparks of lightning striking the ground. "CANNON!" The particles turned black and swirled around his mouth as it then fired a violent stream of energy towards Lightpulsar.

Field:

Hieroglyph Dragon king of Attimus (2400/2100), Noxus (2800/2400), Mirage Dragon (0/0)

S/T N/A

Banished: 1

Life Points: 7300

[hr]

No one had done anything, and that made Selina happy, but she wasn't sure who to begin her attacks on "I know!" Selina smiled and bounced happily as Fruitfly began flying over all the opponent's monsters "thanks to my fruitfly's effect all your monsters lose 300 ATK for every Naturia Monster I have! meaning all your monsters lose 900 attack points!" soon Selina looked at her partner "did I do good?" she asked as if needing assurance to her deed, but she snapped herself out of it. "Oh right...attacking.....Barkion! begin the attack! I need you to take out her super strong Tytannial...no matter how pretty she is!" Barkion zoomed towards the other side of the field and wrapped itself around Tytannial, about to crush her with his rough hide.

Field:

Naturia Barkion (2500/1800), Naturia Fruitfly (800/1500), Naturia Pumpkin (1400/800)

3 S/T

Archived