[Finished]Zazu's Contest Series - 2nd Contest (Rank-Up Monster)

Zazubat

DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED. CLICK TO VIEW THAT PAGE!

Contest rules and requirements:

1. 5 points to enter

2. Writtens are allowed, no points will be added for writtens during validation.

3. Must be RC, no joke cards.

4. The goal is to make a Rank-Up monster for Rank 4 Xyz Monster that is a Rank 5.

AttK:

-Contest ends in 1 week from now (30th of April). If you did not enter until than, you're out of luck, but don't give up, there's still plenty more contests to go.

-Please post lores as well, it's nicer for me than having to look at an image, especially if the text is small.

-Simply post your card here after sending me points, if you want to join, do that in the original thread.

1st place gets 3 points

2nd place gets 2 points

3rd place gets 1 point

Maestroke's employer and upgrade, though can be used with anything.

[hr]

Chaos Xyz: Divitae the Showbiz Djinn

214667.jpg

[DARK/Rank 4/Fiend/Xyz/Effect]

3 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 or lower “Djinn” Xyz Monster you control and 1 monster in your hand as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster are detached.) This card gains the effects of any "Djinn" Xyz Monsters attached to it. Once per turn, when a "Djinn" Xyz Monster destroys a monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; draw 1 card and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK.
ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 1800
[hr]Written lore is more correct.

Maestroke's employer and upgrade, though can be used with anything.
[hr]

Divitae the Showbiz Djinn

214667.jpg

[DARK/Rank 4/Fiend/Xyz/Effect]

3 Level 5 monsters

When a "Djinn" Xyz Monster destroys a monster by battle: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; draw 1 card and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK. Once, while this card is face-up on the field: You can choose 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster attached to this card as Xyz Material; this card gains that card's effects.

ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 1800

[hr]Written lore is more correct.

You didn't give a way to Rank-Up this guy, so it's not acceptable until you do.

Points will be sent soon.

This is the card I won with in Sora's contest. I know it says Rank 4, 3 level 6, but is it okay if you can mentally see it as rank 5, 3  level 5 monsters? I'm just too lazy to edit it;)

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300123-contest-winner-deck-lord-uriz-prime-ace-john/

Ok, I suppose I can do that, but post your card here, not in another topic.

You didn't give a way to Rank-Up this guy, so it's not acceptable until you do.
Ok, I suppose I can do that, but post your card here, not in another topic.

Oh, I thought you were looking for Rank-Up Magic stuff.

But it's not good for a Level 4 to auto-rankup into 5 because of Gaia Dragon.

That's why all the auto-rank up monsters are still Rank 4.

Oh, I thought you were looking for Rank-Up Magic stuff.

But it's not good for a Level 4 to auto-rankup into 5 because of Gaia Dragon.

That's why all the auto-rank up monsters are still Rank 4.

You can do either, but this isn't a Chaos, nor does it have a clause, so it's not really possible right now.

Ok I guess I have to do a written card.

Snowdust Titan
Rank 5
WATER
2 Level 5 WATER monsters.
Beast-warrior
You can use 1 face-up "Snowdust Giant" with no XYZ Materia as XYZ Material for this card if you do, this card gains 300 ATK. Once per turn you can remove 1 XYZ Material from this card to reveal up WATER monsters from your hand and place Ice Counters on each face up monsters on the field. Non-WATER monsters lose 300 ATK each Ice Counter on the field.

ATK:2200. DEF: 800

uriz.jpg

DECK LORD, URIZ
DARK
[Fiend / Xyz / Effect]
ATK/ ?    DEF/ 2000

3 level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card using a face-up rank 4 DARK Xyz monster you control as Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) This card gain ATK equal to the number of cards in your deck x100. If this card is Xyz Summoned by using a face-up rank 4 DARK Xyz monster, during each of your End Phases; banish the top 3 cards of your deck (if you do not, destroy this card). Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck to your opponent. They must select and target 2 cards: Then add those 2 targets to your hand. If you added cards to your hand due to this effect, you must select and target 1 of the cards revealed to your opponent: Banish that target.

Effect was also edited.

2ezry8y.jpg

2 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this monster by using a Rank 4 monster as the Xyz Material (Xyz Material Monsters attached to that monster become Xyz Material Monsters on this monster). If a monster would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish the destroyed monster. You can discard 1 card from your hand; add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand, except the discarded monster. You can only activate this effect of "Anooku, Guardian of the Grave" once per turn.

Chaos Xyz: Brave Battle Beast

RK5 - EARTH - Beast-Warrior - Xyz - Effect - 2500 ATK - 2500 DEF

3 Level 5 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: If it is your Main Phase 1, you can detach all Xyz Material from this card to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally a Xyz Monster, it gains this effect:

- When this card attacks or is attacked: You can change the battle position of 1 monster. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

Worst name ever

Brave Battle Beast

RK5 - Earth - Beast-Warrior - Xyz - Effect - 2500 ATK - 2500 DEF

3 Level 5 monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: If it is your Main Phase 1, you can detach all Xyz Material from this card to target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. While this card has an Xyz Material attached that was originally a Xyz Monster :

- When this card attacks or is attacked: You can change the battle position of 1 monster. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.

Worst name ever

You dun did the same as Aix, it's nota Chaos Xyz nor does it have a way to Xyz Summon it with a Rank 4, so change that please.

Archived