Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Vincent

Vincent redirected his attention to Arta, as he flew upwards to dodge her horde of bats. Using his magic to stick to the cave sealing, the boy flashed her a blood thirsty grin, before clapping his hands together in a praying motion. “I don’t know if my friend here is up for it… But I thought I should let you know, this a battle death!” Giving into his family blood lust, Vincent formed a large sphere of gravity energy between his palms, before hurling it through the cloud of bats. As it traveled, the sphere’s gravitational field began drawing the bats behind it, effectively negating Arta's attack, and making Vincent’s even more lethal. 

“True Gravity magic:  Fifty percent Death ball!”

Fran 

"I too wish punch things." Fran nodded her head knowingly, as she downed another drink. There was a moment of silence before she suddenly leaped into her new friends lap. “You can bring Fran home, though! Everyone loves me~” Before Aptera could make any objections, Fran wrapped around her arms around her neck, as if waiting to be carried. “Sleepover~”  While in Aptera's arms, Fran released yet another shower of scalpels to show her excitement. "Yay!"

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mala looked at little maidens as they smart mouthed the whole time. It was fun though and it didn't really matter. Well like you all I came with my guild called Ghostrick. I'm sure I'm here for the same object that everyone else came after. It seems to me that you three little girls and you two older ladies are from two different guilds. I guess we could duke it out here and say that the last guild standing gets to claim the prize but what fun is that when I am horribly outnumbered? Though I just thought about it this funny the younger this group gets the more there are. Its like a pyramid of age. He became to laugh at his own joke out loud. The young girls of Nicholas Guild were on their guard and annoyed at the same time. Seeing that his joke/fun fact wasn't well received he let out a cartoonish pout. Man you all are lot like my daughters, except you dress a lot more conservatively. I really hope that's a phase girls go through....Though one of my sons is the same way. Peculiar. 

He realized he was getting off topic and he looked around. Look here old man I've seen the work your children done and its quite clear that you guys are a dark guild. With that being said I know we can't let you get your hands on whatever this artifact is. A proud Misaka started yelling. I think its time we te...Her speech was cut off as she looked into this mans eyes. All she saw was death in front of her and she almost soiled her pants if it wasn't for Asaka grabbing her shoulder and shaking her out of it. Mala blunk and looked around at the other ladies in his presence. Oh I know my children get carried away sometime, but I wouldn't go so far as to call us a dark guild. But just as a show of good faith I'll show you a good secret. Mala snapped his fingers and from the ground shot a bright red light and slowly but surely a small gem came forth and floated in front of the group. So this is the Eye of Tenron the artifact we're all here for. The only question is which guild gets to take it home? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon released the swords and shook the man's hand as he did this the injuries that Soren had seemed to be healing themselves. Welcome aboard. The rest of the new recruits are already on a mission, so you should just go find a room and get settled in. Hopefully you have more than simply the clothes on your back, but I'll leave that to you. If you desire more clothing...he pulled a stack of money out of his pocket and tossed it to him...here you go. All you have to do is reveal your Chimera Soul symbol and people will leave you alone. Though I don't think you'll have a problem being yourself in this town. We're very forgiving here. Simon smiled as he walked back deeper into the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[spoiler: Henry Vs. Fabu]

Henry stood there and watched as the girls had made their escape. Against him, was someone who was clearly as strong as the three brothers but not as compassionate. Henry didn’t know what to do. Then he decided that the only option he had was to actually fight this battle. Henry took his combat stance and was ready to get things going. His opponent on the other hand as a tad annoyed by this development. It was quite the inconvenience to sit there and be stalled by someone of this caliber. Fabu was thinking about how much effort he wanted to exude with this meager child. It didn’t matter though this was going to be an easy win. Fabu looked at this boy child and laughed as he didn’t understand why he was in this position.

Alright little one amuse me. I think if I let them those girls get a head start then it will take more time to hunt and kill them. That way father can get off my back. Fabu waved his hand and called forth a medieval sword showing that the overly stylized man was ready.

Henry immediately threw a flurry of cards at the man hoping to do some kind of damage. Fabu didn’t move as he was immediately assaulted by the blade like cards but they didn't seem to make a dent in his body. Fabu snickered as he lunged towards Henry and dealt a massive slash with his sword. Henry did a dramatic back flip trying to keep the distance between them vast, but as the sword missed a shockwave, showing the force of the swing, impacted the wall and it almost caved in. Fabu gave a cocky look as he knew about his own power and he could see the look of shock and terror in his opponents face. Henry still went back on the offensive throwing more cards and Fabu stood there taking the attack on its face not being phased by it. “Come on you have to be able to do more things than simply throw cards. I get it they’re sharp but you can’t be this boring.” Fabu jumped in the air and did a flip over his opponent. Henry was surprised at this man’s speed. Henry did his best to dodge Fabu’s incoming slash but it was obvious that he didn't have enough time. Henry shot cards from his hand to make some kind of makeshift barrier to block the slash, but naturally the attack sent him flying.  Henry’s body skipped off the ground and he ended up in the oasis.

The water was shallow so Henry was able to get up rather quickly but when he did he realized the liquid coming down his face wasn't water it was blood.  He tried to keep his composure as he saw his opponent snickering. Henry was trying to not let this complete gap in their power levels dissuade him but that was becoming harder and harder to do. He took in a deep breath and l flicked his wrist calling for two cards. Alright just focus, sharper, faster, sharper, faster. He told himself as his opponent was shrugging looking unimpressed. Henry flicked his cards and like bullets they made their way to cut Fabu into thirds. Fabu was going to take the attack on its face again but once they seemed to get past the water the ground seemed to be parting. He then slashed Henry’s cards and the force of cards revealed themselves to cause massive impacts in the cave walls. Fabu turned around and the deep seemingly explosive force of those two cards left craters in the cave walls. “Well that’s certainly better, but can you keep that up…” When Fabu turned around Henry was gone. Henry was up in the air and he let fired a series of cards fired at the same velocity as the two he flicked earlier. Fabu was impressed that this kid had this magical energy available to him, but Fabu knew Henry couldn't hold that level of power long. “Not bad.” Fabu jumped back to dodge the onslaught. “But not good enough.” Fabu laughed as he jumped in the air to pursue Henry and his body was covered in an almost golden aura. Within seconds he was directly in front of Henry. “Goodbye.” Fabu’s slashed Henry in half. As the lifeless body was slowly dividing into two pieces Fabu smiled. Then that body dissipated into cards. Fabu looked around to see that there what was happened but he then realized that the trap was sprung.

He was surrounded by cards in midair with no room to dodge and on the ground level he could literally see Henry coming out of thin air. “Hey I didn't know you could fly. Though I guess it doesn't matter now does it? Man you are strong, but us guys of Chimera Soul have 4 people stronger than you in the guild...” Henry posed his fingers for snapping “…and we had to beat them just to get in.” Henry snapped his fingers and the cards that surrounded Fabu immediately launched themselves at him. Henry smiled at his handy work. So many cards and so much force was used on this one opponent that he couldn't even see Fabu anymore. Henry raised his thumb up to no one in particular and he was just happy at what happened. “I think Simon would be proud.”

He was about to let out a sigh of relief until he felt an immense uneasy pressure on him. This was some serious murderous intent. Henry knew that he did not defeat his opponent but hopefully he could have dealt some serious damage. Once his eyes were level Fabu was standing right in front of him eye twitching and several cards embedded in his skin.  Henry was shocked but before his brain could tell him to run he was run through with Fabu’s blade. Henry tried to grab it but Fabu called forth another sword and drove through the boy’s leg. Henry was in a searing amount of pain and was about to pass out, but Fabu grabbed his face and lifted the boy upward. “So, that was entertaining. You managed to actually injure me. But if you managed to beat four people stronger than me…well I guess they weren't actually stronger than me now were they?” Fabu tossed the boy’s body to the ground with swords still inside him. He then walked over to the passed out young mage as he pulled out the cards inside him. And then he called forth one more sword getting ready to deal the final blow. 

[/spoiler]

Fabu stood over Henry’s body and then he snickered as he swung the sword to sever the mages head. The next thing that happened was quite perplexing. The sword bounced back. Fabu was gob smacked. It was like he was swinging at diamond the boy’s body was pretty much uncutable at this point. What? He said confused. Then all three of the swords that he had called forth were shattered in an instant.  Fabu looked up in the direction of the cave and he squinted as he saw a lone figure walk out of one of the cave paths.  Fabu blinked as this handsome man with long black hair and horns revealed himself. Well, well what do we have here? Fabu said to his new opponent. My name is Chris and I don't take kindly to you injuring my guildmates. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent, Tsuna, and Arta's fight was getting more and more fierce by the second. Vincent had used his death ball to force the bats to make some form of giant cluster. Tsuna then followed up with an Ice dragon roar effectively hitting Arta and causing her to fly back into the wall. As Tsuna's death cluster was coming to deliver the final blow Arta formed a similar dark mass of energy in her hands and it attacked Vincent's, the two energies clashed and eventually they dissipated. Oh would you look at. Your death ball fissiled. So let me see Gravity magic and Ice Dragon Slayer magic. Meh, Those are some stacked odds there, but who cares you guys aren't industry professionals now are you. She snickered after her insult. And you idiots want a death battle. Fine, I was hoping I get to see some smexiness before I killed you...but I guess those host boys I frequent would be too ashamed. Arta's eyes glew purple as ten magical arrays formed behind her. Then a series of 5'ft bat creatures started to come out and stare at the boys. Twenty in total the young beast ran over and attacked their prey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aptera was having the time of her life as her new friend threw more poison scalpels in the air. This time Aptera was going to let the fall and see what happened just for the lulz but them a massive chain came out of nowhere and knocked them all away. Aptera recognized that chain and she looked toward the interest only to see her sister Terra standing at the door very pissed off. YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!! Terra said screaming at the top of her lungs. You alcoholic retard, you're drinking with the enemy! GOD I  bet you told her everything didn't you? Aptera could barely keep her head up straight as she was so intoxicated. She still looked at Fran and then back at her sister. She shrugged. So who cares if she's the enemy? She's my friend and she's bi**h tons better than you ever were as a sister you constipated @**. What did you just call me? You heard me you skank. We wouldn't even be in this mess if you could have just gotten the job right in the first place! So I don't give bi**hed queef about your opinion. Aptera buried herself in more alcohol.

Terra's eyes were wide open as she couldn't believe these insults coming from her blood kin. This must have been some poison this busty enemy doctor woman gave her. YOU! She said as she pointed to Fran she jumped forward and gave a mighty thrust to her with her spear ready to take her head off. As the spear was inches away from Fran's face Aptera grabbed the spear by the blade and the two sisters made eye contact. I know you aren't trying to hurt my new friend Terra. Her tone was deadly serious at this moment, which meant that everyone else in the bar who could move knew to leave now. What are you doing Aptera? Terra said noticing the blood coming out of her sister's hand. I'm having a drink with my friend Fran, the greatest doctor in the world. At this moment she chugged another drink down and then wrapped her hand around Fran's waste. She followed this up by grabbing Fran's massive breast. These are so comfORTABLE!!

This is getting ridiculous, Caroline thought to herself as . She was getting frustrated with all the interguild drama... although it was her fault that she really didn't pay attention to the various guilds outside of looking for one to join. While Caroline did not want to admit it, she knew that she could easily act like the Nicholas guild kids if she wasn't careful, and lose track of what's really important.

What's important...

"Does it matter?" Caroline asked, crossing her arms. "We all came down here for a reason, and now that we found the target, we should return it to it's rightful owners."

That's right. Their relic was stolen. That's the reason why I'm here.  As she mused to herself, Caroline adjusted the hilt of her sword. The others were still down here somewhere, and who knew when Caroline might find herself in danger once again?

Vincent

As the enemy began summoning her army of bat creatures, Vincent floated downwards until he was side by side with Tsuna. “Well, this doesn't look good…” Vincent flashed his comrade a weary smirk, before getting into a fighting stance. When the first of the beast’s got into range, the gravity mage thrusted his hand towards its gaping mouth, casting his spell just before it took a bite out of him.

“Eat this, REPULSION!”  

The beast was sent rocketing backwards by a repulsive force, crashing into a hand full of its siblings, before slamming into the cave wall. “Well if we’re going down, I wana at least keep it stylish. Tsuna,Aichi that cool with you two?” Now surrounded by the remaining pack, Vincent moved so that he and Tsuna were back to back, before using his scythe to release a few concussive bolts into the crowd. Readying Gungnir for combat, Vincent couldn't help but feel a strange sense of excitement. “Com’on, let’s party!”

Fran

Fran giggled as Aptera grabbed her breasts.She didn't have a slightest idea about what was happening, but by using her amazing intuition, she figured that the two women were fighting over her. Looking over the woman brandishing the spear, the medic couldn't help but notice that she looked vaguely familiar… she begun piecing things together, but was instantly distracted by the sight of blood coming from her new best friend. “Fran can fix that~” As she spoke, she began releasing the bright green aura of her mend magic, which began enveloping bother her and Aptera, reversing the injuries. As always, Fran took extra care not to cleanse any of the precious alcohol in their systems. "There you go best friend, all fixed!"

• 2 weeks later...

Soren was relived for the fact that the man of this guild had no intentions of arresting him He just need to figure out why the man was being so nice.It also hit him that he was going to need a better form of cover to hide his true identy so he decied to take the man up on his offer as he quickly went to the town market to find a magical Costeme locket which changes the look of the person wearing it. He Got his so It changed his black hair Red and his eyes were turend and emerald green as well as changeing his facial fetures. The effects only lasted while the locket was on him and wore of the second it fell of so he figured he keep his mask and hood as he bought a few other needs of his. He returned back to his mansion and made sure that simon knew about the locket so he knew who he was. Soren also told him how he would be going under an alias just to keep his profile low even though he had been told he should be good in town. Soren could only wonder what the rest of the guild was like. He had to ask when he got back to the hall.

And thus the stand-off continued. With the three guilds all standing by the same prize. Caroline was technically right the goal of this mission was to return this very item to the Church however the question was who was going to claim the reward. Surely no one was going to split the reward three ways. Maybe Caroline was just being noble. Asaka, Claire, and Misaki were thinking something just a tad different. While the rewards wasn't that much of a problem the fact that this man here was a member of the same guild who was destroying train cars left and right. That and the fact that this man here seemed to know where the item was the entire time.  Asaka was literally scared of that fact and the other girls also felt that way. Unfortunately, the Chimera Soul girls just weren't thinking with that line of thought. This left the girls of Nicholas guild with one option. 

Misaka reached into her pocket and pulled out four rubies. They began to glow and this naturally caught Mala's attention and he wondered what was going to happen. Misaka through her gems in the air and Claire called forth a sword and cut the gems. Claire's sword started to glow gold and she slashed the gems. Then a blinding light emanated from that combo and literally everyone not in the Nicholas Guild would be blind. Misaka then jumped up and grabbed the jewel and the girls made a run for it. At that moment everyone who wasn't Mala fell to the ground as if an intense force was keeping them down. 

Ugh...ugh...Gr..grrravity magic? Asaka said as she was pressed down to the ground. Though it didn't seem to matter the magic worked and Mala Tong sure was blind. Hmph in all my years I would never have expected a couple of toddlers to know how to do the Dong Wu Golden Clap. Now I'm actually blind. Hmmm who would have thought my weakness to ocular techniques would come back to bite me so hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bloody cave battle continued as Vincent used his magic to repel the bat enemies that were attacking him. Arta rolled her eyes as this wasn't the most impressive feat of magical strength. Then again her father also used gravity magic so it would be hard to live up to such high expectations. The bat creatures regrouped from that attack but before long more bat creatures were flung into that group. Tsuna landed next to Vincent breathing heavily and he chuckled a little as he heard the pun. Oh come on boys are you running out of steam already? Arta asked in mocking and seductive tone. Oh well I guess I might as well end this. Boys, finish this off. The bat creatures all began to regroup and come at the two boys with pincers set. Tsuna then stepped forward and cracked his neck.

Do you really think that's enough to beat us? Arta scrunched her face in disbelief at the confidence of Tsuna's tone. Ice Dragon Slayer Secret Art :HYOZAN SHORYU HA!!! Tsuna punched the air punched the air with one might motion and the temperature of the cave dropped at a staggering rate. From his fist a magical array formed and a massive ice dragon shot out. This beast proceeded to swallow all of the bat creatures while simultaneously freezing them so they couldn't explode. I'M NOT DONE YET!! AAAHHHH!!!! When the dragon was finished freezing all of the bat creatures it made its way towards Arta. The batwoman jumped back and flew upward naturally befuddled by what just happened. She didn't even know a dragon slayer could produce this amount of power. The Dragon was about to chomp down on her, but Arta thought quickly. This burst of power while disheartening left her with little options. 

GIFT OF THE BLACK RING!! She shot a massive black ring shot from her hands, expanded, and kept the ice dragon attack from eating her whole. Tsuna naturally kept pressing the attack trying to chomp down on the girl but that didn't seem to matter. The two forces were locked in some kind of stalemate. Arta started to smile a manic smile as she managed to stave off death. Now was time to go on the counterattack. What happened next was intense. A swirling orb of Darkness started to form in the black ring. Tsuna could feel the evil energy emanating from that orb and therefore he tried to put more energy in his attack however this was to no avail the stalemate was still ever present.

Aichi walked up next to Vincent and slowly rub against his leg trying to get his attention. That orb is a demon from the Book of Zeref you can't let it be summoned!!

Kin had been unconscious throughout the whole ordeal with the train cars floating up, having got too relaxed and falling asleep before it started and then falling off his seat and slamming against a metal part of the inside of their car when he woke. His having struck himself on the material he himself makes use of with his magic not having escaped him, leaving Kin somewhat less joyful than average when he regained consciousness after the trains controlled by Caroline landed, following the others outside and staying behind as some of the group headed back towards the trains. Kin followed the others to the entrance of the underground market, finding such a large place amusing, and having arrived slower than the others and finding them already dispersing to their own directions he decided to look around himself and see if he could find anything out.

Kin soon found himself lost, having took a couple of turns away from any of the others who entered the underground markets and underestimating the size of it had wandered, finding himself in the middle of a shopping district selling wares such as clothing, things which he had very little want for finding his own clothing quite to his liking despite what any others may think. trying to communicate through the Guild Seal to the others with the simple message of "I think I got lost already", with mixed feelings of joy and depression coming through even through telepathic communication to those who heard as he continued to wander almost aimlessly to try to find somewhere to relax or find information. Kin soon found that he had managed to make his way to an area of the large underground bazaar which was filled with bars, walking along the side until he saw someone with what looked like a chain being quickly thrown inside the doorway shortly before they entered, following them to the doorway to try to find out what was happening.

He heard from inside and assumed from what he saw that Fran the medical mage who had been with them was inside with one of the two other females who was protecting her from the other unknown female who was related to her. If he had seen what the female who was holding the spear was capable of earlier when they were on the trains Kin may have been more cautious then what he was. Kin created a small turtle like shaped creature which grabbed onto his arm and hung there while he walked inside towards the bar, the barkeep looking as if he wanted to get out of the place as Kin sat down nearby ordering a drink from him before turning to try to see what would happen. The turtle like creature having dropped off his arm as he walked to the bar to acquire a drink, rolled itself into a ball and moved nearby the one with the spear, as if to try to trip her if she moved backwards. Kin seemed mostly oblivious to where the other female was holding Fran, not paying much attention, having simply thought she made herself a new friend, and waiting for something to happen. A joyful look on Kin's face as he held his hair up to see better, this unfortunately also revealing his seal if any of the others looked at him, the only logical explanation for his actions lack of caution being lack of dangers it would cause him having crossed his mind. 

Archived