Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Fast forward to the group's arrival at the train station. Chris went to buy the tickets while the group just stayed there. As the group waited they would see a number of other mage guild gathered in similar positions trying to scope out the competition. There weren't any notable guilds per say in the collection but everyone was looking at everyone. Chris came back with train tickets and it was good that the group got a whole train car to themselves. It was interesting to say the least but good fortune is good fortune.

While in the train Chris noted that what he thought was good fortune wasn't actually fortune. It seemed that every guild had their own train car. No matter how big or small the group was it appeared that each guild would get their own car. This could have been suspicious but Chris let it go. Clearly there would be some questions later on but first it would be nice to just let the new guild members get to know each other. Though Chris could not shake this uneasy feeling in the air. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Huh.....even the bigger guilds are in one train car......that's.......resourceful" Zack said feeling this would make it easier on them all, seeing as sitting in the Chimera Soul car was actually pretty spacious. He was sitting by the door to the next car and peeked in, seeing many other strong mages just ready for this mission....however.....this was just a search right? why were so many mages needed for something like this, a relic shouldn't be that big....right? He pondered for a second and as soon as he looked up he saw the face of one of the mages from the other guild stare him in the face......it was a large burly man, barely looked human and more orcish....who simply huffed and looked away at Zack and placed what looked like a large piece of cardboard to cover it.....it was rude to stare. "Well....Sorrry princess...." he said as he sat down, next to Princess Satomi of all people.

"Oh hey, I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet, I'm Zack" he said with a smile, he remembered she was one of the stronger mages during the whole battle in the foo court, as he called it, but of course it wasn't long after that he had been knocked out....yet again, by Danica....on second thought he wasn't too sure talking to another girl....he seemed to have terrible luck with all of them....and usually it ended up with him nearly being killed by them...

Vincent floated quietly at the trains window, watching the the scenery fly past. He had been on edge since it was announced that other guilds were going to involved the mission, and the thought of running into his ex-family's guild had made his face visibly paler."I cant let myself worry too much about Jin. This isn't  his kind of mission anyway..." Removing his gaze from the window, Vincent took the time to examine his new comrades. He had already managed to meet most of them, but there were still a few that he had yet to speak a word too...  "If these people are gona be my new family, I should at least get to know them..." Vincent thought to himself, as his gaze landed on Park.

Drifting towards the young lady with the bow, he crossed his legs and got into his "sitting" position. "Yo" He flashed his usually sleepy smile, as a greeting. "So what do you think about the little group we have going here? 'Spirited' bunch eh?" He emphasized the word "Spirited" in sarcastic manner, as he glanced over to Zack who was talking too the female fire mage.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAziW3jAUE]When I Find Peace of Mind[/url]

Tsuna walked onto the train, with Aichi laying on his shoulder. The mission was the one he had selected: O Holy Night. And what they said: there would be GUARANTEED challenge in this mission. The Ice Dragon Slayer and his wolf sat in the set of seats away from the group Zack and Vincent were. Aichi hopped off of Tsuna's shoulder and sighed.

"Tsuna, I'm nervous about this mission." Aichi whined, his ears dropping a bit. "What if we don't make it out alive?"

Tsuna just simply looked at his wolf companion and gently scratched his ears. "Aichi, stop worrying! You saw the strength of all these Mages and Wizards here." he said with a smile. "These men and women have the strength inside them, the strength to keep going no matter what. And with the teams of Mages we have here, teaming up and lending a hand in magic is no problem at all. So you don't need to worry."

"B-But still..."

"Aichi, stop worry! Jeez, you've been like this ever since I saved you from that Yeti..." That's when he stopped, as he was drawn back to that specific day. The day Hyoga went missing.

"A search mission... it might be to our advantage if we bring more people."

After trying to make a common statement seem profound, Caroline took a seat by the window and stared out of it.  She was in her travelling garb; since she was lightly armored, one would be forgiven if they did not believe Caroline was apart of a guild.  The insignia on the back of her neck was concealed by her armor and her cape, as well, making Caroline look like a mercenary of some sort.  As the train started to move, her stoic expression turned into a smile, as she stared wide-eyed at the world outside.  As she leaned closer, she utilized Pandora's Orb

"I can never get enough of this," Caroline said to herself.  As the train turned, she noticed that there were many trains similar to the one Chimera Soul was in.  Recalling the all the other guilds that were waiting to get on the train previously, Caroline idly wondered if there were any normal passengers on the train.

Danica kept giving zack A death glare she was actualy talking to a boy and he ruined it. That was talking~? a voice echoed in her head causing her intense pain.

Danica's head suddenly pulsed causing her to reel back in pain clutching her head. Shut up...... she thought very softly.

Something off.... Danger...? Unknown.... Wouldn't it be easier to just kill everything?

Danica began to dig in to her temples as a vein pops up on her forehead, the girl was odd so most wouldent notice the difference. I said shut up...

If you Kill everything... You wont have to be scared...

Shut up!

Let me take over!

"NO!" The girl  yelled out loud before blushing at the gazes from the others. "I need air..." Danica slowly drags her feet to the outside of the train, and rests on the balcony sighing.

Satomi took an end seat, placing her sword against the wall, slowly and absent-mindedly fanning herself as looked out the window. How convenient, though not really efficient, to place each guild in its own car. Now they could plan without having to worry about others hearing there plan. Why though… did they really care about guilds that much, Satomi supposed they could’ve, but it wasn’t great for business. Even a large guild like Chimera Soul was able to fit comfortably. So, why not put some of the smaller guilds together?  She had been lost in her own thoughts when a very orc-ish man sat down right next to her, speaking to her in quite a churlish form.

“My, my are we lost here? Are you aware, good sir, that this is the train for Chimera Soul?” Satomi smiled like a delightful child despite her caustic comments.  Her thought process interrupted Satomi’s head flashed with a comical, and cartoonish, anger sign. She had half the mind to introduce this man’s buttocks with the business end of her shoe! How dare he treat royalty in such a way!? Well then again she wasn’t exactly from around here, so it might not be common knowledge that she was a princess. Her mental rage was interrupted by another intruding voice, but this time a little more welcome.

“Well, hello to you Zach,” Satomi replied an adorable smile (:3) on her face, her cat ear-like hair moving apart and together, “I’m Satomi. I don’t believe we’ve been properly introduced again. You were the armor boy right?” Satomi extended a hand, trying to make a good first impression. If she wanted this guild to fight for her… well she would have to start somewhere. “If you don’t mind my asking… what exactly are your powers?”

Park had closed her eyes for some rest folding her arms across her chest. Before they had left Park had used the mansion’s teleportation magic to go back to their room and grab three knives, which were now strapped to her thigh. She had been about to achieve the peaceful restfulness of sleep, when she was disturbed by a young boy.

“Must you speak in such a vulgar manner?” Park replied opening one of her eyes, “it is “hello” or “greetings” not “yo”. I suppose I shall forgive you this one time gravity mage, but do not allow to me to catch it again.”

Park’s eyes opened fully now thankful that Hitomi, lost in reading prayers out of her Sutra Scroll, had not heard him say spirited, or she might have launched into a lecture about the divine spirits.

“I must agree with here Vincent, quite the odd bunch we have here,” Park cast a bit of a disapproving glance around the train car, “pardon my suddenness, but what brings you to Chimera Soul?” 

Zack wondered for a second on how to respond....he didn't exactly have many powers, especially with only one amulet....maybe he could lie.....he was bound to get all seven someday anyway.....right.....but he would try not to get himself in too much trouble. "Well, I use these amulets to wake up my powers" he said as he raised the one on his pendant up "Sadly I need to get more to get stronger but with the guild I should be able to, this one here helps me increase my speed, whether it's running, or a small instantaneous movement like combing my hair" he said jokingly, but a small bright blue glow and a quick afterimage of his hand had the window on the other side of the car open.

"Well...I'm not that fast yet" he said with a slight chuckle "My speed will increase with every amulet, and so will my other abilities.....the next amulet I really want is the super strength amulet....but I have quite a few things to collect before I get that power.....either way, I hate talking about myself, what are your powers like?" he asked a bit hastily, trying to change the subject before she asked a question he couldn't answer about himself.

The hair on the back of the young gravity mage's neck stood on end, as Park sternly correct the way he greeted her. As she spoke, the shadow of Vincent's mother seemed to loom behind her, growing with each word. Memories of the hours he spent, being trained as a "gentlemen" by the most powerful lady in the Sanguino, came flooding back. The fire, the belts, the spoons, so many spoons...Vincent tried his best to stop shaking at the thought of his mother's military like training . "Y-Yea, My ba- my apologies..." Mumbled Vincent, as he glanced towards the lady that seemed to be reading from a scroll. 

“pardon my suddenness, but what brings you to Chimera Soul?” 

Vincent's eyes shot back to Park, as the vision of his mother vanished. The air around Vincent seemed to gain slight increase in its pressure, as the young man's thoughts returned to his elder brother. For some reason having just remembered his mother, the thought of Jin seemed to bring on a sudden wave of anger, that manifested itself in a small release of Gravity magic.  

"My reason for joining Chimera soul?" Vincent's usual lazy expression, was replaced with one of murderous intent, as he glared out the window. "I joined because there is something I need to do...A family thing, that I cant handle alone." The weight in the air seemed to double at the word "family" causing Vincent to realize that he was the source. Instantly reversing the effects of his magic, the young mage flashed a fake smile, before speaking in his usual tone. "Whoa, sorry that was a little dramatic... Mind if I ask what your reason was?"

Satomi studied the curious object, how funny that all of Zack’s powers seemed to be stored in one small object. After witnessing his power, she knew one thing; he might be the weakest right now, but that could all very well change. One thing was certain the boy had potential, maybe the most potential out of all of them.

“Well, that’s quite the treasure you have there,” Satomi said smiling, “why you were able to open the window, and all I saw was the after image. If your that fast now… well its quite hard to image you with all of them.”

“Me?” Satomi replied quizzically, “well my power is quite similar to that of your Dragon Slayers. In my country mages draw their power from our Dragon Gods.” Satomi smiled kindly a small fire blooming over the tip of her finger, “I guess you could say we have different levels of power… depending on how much your taking from the Dragon Gods I suppose.” The fire in Satomi’s hand changed color shifting, almost too fast to see it actually changing colors.

“Anyway, what do you suppose this artifact will be like?” Satomi turned to Zack, extinguishing her flame.

Park nodded up and down like a mentor, “maybe I will take it upon myself to teach you proper etiquette. Though curiously you already seem to grasp some of it… maybe men are not as barbaric as I thought.” Park suddenly noticed the sudden shift in pressure, sucking a quick breath of air, and noticed the murderous intent in the gravity mage’s eyes.

Reaching swiftly for one of the knives at her thigh, she was prepared to gut the boy like a fish, comrade or not. Then it seemed to vanish right after Vincent had finished his explanation… it seemed the boy had been unaware of his power use, causing Park to arch an eyebrow.

“My reason?” Park almost smiled… almost, “well Vincent it is quite similar to yours: family matters. Though I’m not the talkative type, and I prefer not to talk about that incident in particular."

"We're... going to a church. Calm down, Gabby, you can do this..."
Next to Gabirol, Jormungand was producing odd roars, akin to a beast. It was rather scary. She was also drinking loads of water. Gabirol was the only one who was cheered up, although that was nullified by the thought of a most fabled place.

"Well, thanks for cheering me up, lovely. I highly doubt that changes the fact that we're going to the most dangerous place ever... I'm going to die..."

Apparently, Zack's words from before did little to cheer the lad/y up. Gabirol's eyes began to water.

Henry was so elated to be on a train with comrades in his new guild. He didn't think that there was something strange about all these other guilds and all of said guilds being separated by train cars. In fact he was oblivious to this whole creepy aspect of it all. To Henry he thought this was just another opportunity to make even more friends. This was an opportunity to forge alliances and take in the sites. As the train was going and his face glued to the window he had missed some interaction time with his guildmates. He turned around and saw so many conversations happening, it was a bittersweet moment. He noticed one of the girls standing out on the balcony by herself. Having been in his own world of amazement he missed out on her outburst. Hmm she seems like she wants to be alone. He then turned around and he wondered if there was someone else by themselves who he could bond with. Or maybe I should just join in on someone else's conversation. Henry was literally buzzing around the train car with excitement so much that he actually forgot to interact with his other guild mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris was looking around at all of the new members. From his point of view these kids were quite energetic. Sure some were more negative than positive but of course there were a couple of optimist. Chris had an internal smile while he was getting glimpses at other guilds in their cars when the train was making a turn. This was just odd and even more odd there were so many other guilds out there and some came with greater numbers. The lack of notable power pressures though means that there wasn't any notable guilds. A mission with weaker guilds in vast quantities....its a trap! Chris yelled into the minds of the new guild members of Chimera Soul. If they recalled, their guild symbols act as mental walkie talkies where they can share their thoughts with others. Chris' body made no movements as it looked out the window, but the guild was about to get a mental ear full. 

Keep acting regular, but brace yourselves for combat. Missions should never be this crowded. This only happens when there is a weeding out period. My guess is that guilds with a full car of mages most likely knew this and are going to take out the smaller guilds who are blissfully ignorant. Whoever is in charge of this whole operation is monitoring us somehow so let us not startle them. 

Caroline pretty much fell out of her seat when Chris mentally messaged the guild.  Can you warn us before sending us a message?  I almost had a heart attack! Caroline thought back, spreading the message to all the guild members in the process.  Summoning Pandora's Orb to her side to help herself back up (and to have it at the ready if fighting does happen), Caroline picked up her glasses that fell off her face returned to her seat.  "It looks like many guilds are looking for this relic.  I am sure the relic will be found, but with this many participating in the hunt, it might not be us," Caroline said normally while putting her glasses back on her face.  Which is why I'm worried if there is a weeding out period.  I doubt the client would want to lower the success chances normally. Caroline thought to the others again.  Wow, this telepathy thing is pretty cool!

Danica Claws at her head in the fresh air, Come on... Just let me... I'll find them.... Kill them... I promise your friends wont get hurt.... MUCH!

Danica slowly calms down and watches the sky as she begins to start to agree with the voice, then when it threatens her new.... Family... "NO!" She yelled her fingers digging in to her temples again, Too late GIRL! Now I'll kill ever- Danica gasped as the encroaching feeling was torn away and replaced with Chris' voice. "Trap?!"

What happened? She thought as, Danica rushed back seeing everyone calm. She then heard Chris and obeys and sits down looking at Jormy, only to blush and poke the poor sick girls cheek, "Not feeling well?"

Zack thought about things for a second, anything that could be this important had to be either huge and extravagant...or very small "I'm going to guess small, though it has to mean a lot seeing as there were this many guilds..." Zack wasn't much of a thinker, since everything he ever did was based on one simple logic "WWTDGD" What would the Dragon Guard do? Which didn't really apply to this situation right now, he doesn't remember a story involving any church.....crap...

His thoughts were distracted however, Chris' mass mind email reached him kind of hard, causing his heart to skip a beat......that was gonna be annoying, but he understood, be natural. As such he turned back to Satomi "Dragon Gods huh? is it a type of religion cause I don't know much, but miss over there also seems to be very religious" he said pointing over at Hitomi. "Hopefully that won't affect team work..." he said trying to keep the conversation off of the impending doom that was gonna happen soon.

Keep acting regular, but brace yourselves for combat. Missions should never be this crowded. This only happens when there is a weeding out period. My guess is that guilds with a full car of mages most likely knew this and are going to take out the smaller guilds who are blissfully ignorant. Whoever is in charge of this whole operation is monitoring us somehow so let us not startle them.

This was Tsuna heard from Chris. He kept his cool, glancing over at Aichi who was taking his usual nap. As he glanced back at the window, a small smirk appeared on Tsuna's face. Something like this was something that was really getting his blood boiling...or freezing (whatever terminology works for you).

C'mon Chris! We have to at least show these creeps what Chimera Soul has to offer! Tsuna began to think back to Chris. Just leave 'em to me! I'll unleash my blizzarding fury on these idiots, showing not to mess with Chimera Soul! Just say the word!!

Keep acting regular, but brace yourselves for combat. Missions should never be this crowded. This only happens when there is a weeding out period. My guess is that guilds with a full car of mages most likely knew this and are going to take out the smaller guilds who are blissfully ignorant. Whoever is in charge of this whole operation is monitoring us somehow so let us not startle them.

Vincent simply shrugged at the mental message, before continuing his conversation with Park. "Don't worry about it... no explanation needed." Vincent flashed another smile, this one genuine. This lady's attitude wasn't nearly as he thought, and the fact that she reminded him of his mother, gave the young Sanguino a small sense of comfort just being around her. "So, what do guys think about this mission? Not really a man of faith myself, but if all these guilds are trying to get in on it... something must be up, right?" Vincent now floated slightly to the left, in order to include lady that was reading from the scroll, in the conversation as well . 

Well were in no trouble, if we get into a dicey situation you'll just kick the crap out of them for us right, Chris? Satomi sent the mental message back, while still keeping an eye on Zack listening to his comment. 

"I suppose it could be considered a religion," Satomi said, she made an odd face, pondering the question, "though the truth is we really don't worship them. Well we do pay our respects every now and then with a festival... but... well it hard to explain." Satomi laughed scratching the back of her head. 

Park tensed ever so slightly at Chirs' mental warning, while Hitomi remained oblivious, consumed by her scroll's text. Leaning back Park feigned laziness, to put her closer to her bow laying nearby.

"Well I'm an atheist, so unless Hitomi's god descends right down in front of me, I'll be withholding my faith," Park replied, "and she can't hear, it takes all her focus to read that scroll." Park leaned over, glancing at Hitomi's reading, and wondered how she could possibly read it. The scroll blazed by, as Hitomi's eyes danced across somehow reading every word. 

As Hitomi closed her eyes, Park knew she had finished, as she snapped the scroll closed. 

"What'd I miss?" Hitomi asked smiling at both Vincent and Park.

"Well me and Vincent, we having quite a pleasant conversation, about our reason's for joining the guild, and he asked you whether, or not you were familiar with this artifact," Park said turning to Hitomi. Also apparently the person who hired us is doing some sort of weeding out period, and Chris wants us to act natural.

"Actually I have no idea what this artifact is," Hitomi replied now turning to Vincent with a grump face, "all I know is that it belongs to a church of heathens, and detracts faith from Lady Amaterasu." 

It had been almost a half hour since Chris' announcement. Almost as if everything was a false alarm. Chris was almost perplexed and on the brink of looking foolish in front of everyone. Luckily the guild had quickly adapted to the guild symbol and acted as instructed. The train had made its way to a bridge an amazing view over the ocean. It was simply was simply breathtaking. Chris rolled his eyes but then the guild would hear and feel an explosion coming from the front of the train. Chris peaked his head out of the window and saw smoke come from what looked like the third car (the guild being in the 14th out 30 cars). It looks like the party was just about to get started. But everyone was already in battle stations. Unfortunately several more explosions would be heard but these weren't on the train cars themselves it was most logically the bridge. The guild would watch as the beautiful stone bridge gave way and naturally the law of gravity kicking in and taking the train with it. As the group started to float in the space before the train hit the floor. The train would start to glow purple and then all of the train cars started to disconnect and take flight.

As the 29 train cars now floated in the air a large barrier was erected over the vast ocean. Chris looked around to make sure everyone was okay but before he could project his thoughts to the guild a voice came over the intercom system. Welcome mages from across the world. We are glad you are interested in helping the Church of the First  find  the "Eye of Tenron." Unfortunately we have detected the presence of malice, vindictiveness, and all around darkness emanating from you. Chris makes a sharp glance looking directly at Gabriol and then at Hitomi as she spouts about her religion. Naturally this makes us think that some of you guilds are dark guilds. In the belief that light will prevail over darkness we have taken precautions to make sure that the righteous guilds are victorious over the evil ones. These train cars are constantly set to ram into each other until there is one guild remaining. Surely the truly virtuous shall overcome this petty trial. That is all, have a good day. The voice over the intercom was almost secretarial in its. indifference. Certainly an uneasy feeling one would get from a religion.

When the message ended the train cars were off zipping around the air trying to collide with each other. But naturally guilds filled with mages would not take this lying down. Explosions and various magics filled the air as guilds were trying not to get destroyed by this nefarious set-up. The Chimera Soul train car was buzzing around and it seemed like they were getting ready for a three way collision with two other guilds. As Chris was about to make a maneuver to brace for impact everyone would hear people landing on the roof of the train car. The fight was now on the guild.

"What... what is this?"

The first explosion surprised Caroline, so she stood up and looked out the window to see what was going on. The subsequent ones knocked Caroline off balance, causing her to lam against the wall, which made her glasses drop onto the floor.  Almost automatically, Caroline had Pandora's orb encase her in armor; with the sword embedded in the back of the armor.  Once the armor was on, the car had entered into... free fall?

What... what can I do?

As if responding to her thoughts, some sort of magical force took control of the trains and stopped Chimera Soul from falling to certain death.  Caroline herself barely had time to be relieved as a voice spoke to the guild about their current situation.  Caroline bent down and picked up her glasses as the voice neared the end of its speech.

"This is an aerial death battle," Caroline said, now calm once again since she now has a grasp of the situation.  "Not something I expect a church to do, even if they think only one guild is not a dark guild.  Hmph."  Caroline made her way to the rear of the car where the roof access hatch was and drew her sword before flipping the hatch open.

In any case, I won't die here.

A mischievous grin painted itself across Vincent's face, as he watch Caroline make her way towards the roof. He took a step towards the window, before looking back at his guild. "Aerial battle, huh? Sounds fun... I'm going out there." As he spoke his eyes landed on Tsuna, reminding him about dragons slayer's one critical weakness. "Dude, you're coming with me... looks like you cold use some fresh air."

Before Tsuna could object, Vincent used his magic to pull him in, he then gripped the boy tightly by his arm. The gravity mage gave one last grin to the others, before leaping out the train's window, Tsuna right behind him. Once outside Vincent let out a chuckle , as he looked around at the spectacle that was unfolding around him. Train cars were flying around everywhere, some with spells shooting out from the windows, and others with hordes of mages battling on the roofs.

Glancing down at the dragon slayer who's life he was now responsible for, Vincent formed a brilliant idea. Without saying a word, he shot up towards the clouds, only narrowly avoiding a rouge train car. As he ascended, Vincent  noticed that Chimera soul's car was nearing a three way collision... he probably needed to handle that. Once Vincent, and Tsuna had risen above the chaos, the gravity mage put his plan into motion. 

"True Gravity Magic: Wings of Icarus!" 

A magical circle formed around Tsuna, as he became shrouded in a hazy purple aura. Vincent then let go of the Dragon slayer's hand, watching as he began to float."Alrighty, Its done... This is my first time actually using this, so I'd say you have about 15 seconds, before... well you know, gravity's a cruel mistress." Vincent began to rush down to defend the chimera car, before remembering the most important detail. "Oh yea, and don't worry I'll catch you!"

With that Vincent shot downward at stammering speed, halting himself right above where he predicted the three cars would collide.  Raising both his hands towards the two enemy cars, Vincent began to charge his energy. 

"True Gravity Magic: Repulsion!" 

Quite the sudden drop, not really good for Zack who may or may not be afraid of heights, his nose began bleeding as he felt the forces against his body, but once the voice that had told them all their goal had ended, he was pissed. "YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA KILL US ON A HUNCH?" He yelled as he stood up, forcing himself to stay still as best as he could on the train, looking at everyone else setting themselves in motion, especially the group that had jumped outside to take care of the incoming attackers on their train car. He fell back only slightly when he heard the loud thud of mages landing on their roof, and he wasn't going to let that happen.....if only all his ideas didn't involve self-harm, he'd be fine, but he had no skill fighting so....."I'mma wreck it!"

The blue pendant began glowing as he rushed on to the roof, holding on to his sheathed sword, they didn't want to die either so it would be better to just smack them around....."No Fair in attacking the best guild this soon!" he yelled as he rushed the nearest mage to him on the roof, while his team mates would take care of the incoming collision they were about to experience.....which he didn't know anything about. Oh well, he'll pay attention soon enough when everything goes in reverse from the gravity magic.

It was easy to say that Chris was annoyed with this sudden turn events, but at least his instincts proved correct and the Guild members were already on the counter-offensive. If he wasn't so busy thinking about surviving this ordeal he would be proud of them. With Zack and Caroline fighting the battle on the roof he made his way to the opposite end of the car and he witnessed Vincent's "Gravity Repulsion." Well that seemed to get the job done for a short while as well. Chris looked as the train cars recovered from being sent flying and back on the collision course. The guilds inside were pretty shaken up but a couple of members jumped outside the window and took flight and prepared to form some version of a counter-attack. A magical circle revealed formed in front of Chris. Ride of the Valkyries! Out of the magical array road 17 black diamond women who rammed themselves into the flying  magicians and then those same valkyries went into the train car and took out the mages. Chris shrugged as he was satisfied with the result of his attack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry was a little shocked at the announcement. Having to go into combat so early. One would think that religious organizations would be a tad more peaceful. But that didn't matter now. As everyone was springing into action he realized that the train car didn't give everyone enough space to actually go all out. It looks like there would have to be some space. Henry was going to jump out the side of the car but unfortunately the car was hit on the side by some unseen explosion. This caused the car to spin over rapidly and unfortunately the combats on the roof found themselves falling. Knowing that Zak and Caroline were now falling Henry took no time to actually recover and jumped through the nearest window. He then started falling and he made a magical circle and a river of cards came out and swept up the two falling mages. Then the cards came together and made a floating floor for the Chimera Soul Guild members to stand on. His breathing was heavy and his heart was racing. He wasn't really used to combat so impromptu moves like this were new to him. Though he looked up to see who was this that managed to hit the train car and boy did he get an eye fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris instinctively grabbed on to the door when the train car was hit and began to spin. He naturally didn't fall off but he was definitely upset, though his face didn't show it. He looked around to see what launched this attacked. He was a tad disturbed when he saw a lady floating seductively a couple of meters away from the train. 

Agra's theme

There she was looking around laughing at the damage she just did. She was busy walking in the air seductively showing off for all the guilds. This was fun for her. Agra looked below to see that the some of the guild members managed to survive the fall. It didn't matter to her she'll just deal with them later. She saw as the young brown skinned dude in snazzy duds was looking directly at her. She winked at the young lad and prepared for another attack. Unfortunately she seemed to bare witness to two young boys floating in the air impeding her path. High boys, are you two about to show me a good time? She adds a seductive wink at the end of her taunt.

"Go back, if you want to live."  Caroline said, dodging a blue blast of... something, and using her drawn sword to shove her opponent to the ground.  If they didn't need to fight, that would be for the best, but the foe would not yield that easily.  Just a few moments later, her opponent braced for impact.  Caroline herself had no time to react before the train under her shifted, and she was falling.

"No way!"  Caroline's sword extended to the long whip-like form last seen briefly during the 'entrance battle'.  Swinging her sword, she attempted to grab hold of something, anything, and was fortunate to grab hold of a metal bar on the train.  Unfortnately, Caroline and the armor weighed quite a bit, so she pretty much had to focus all of her energy into not falling.

At that moment, Caroline heard the familiar rustling of playing cards, creating a floor under her to stand on.  Unsure about how strong the platform is, Caroline lowered herself slowly until she was pretty much standing on top of it, then retracted her sword until it was pretty much back to it's broad bladed form.

"Thanks," Caroline said, noting that Henry had caught Zack as well.  Looking back up, Caroline noted that there didn't seem to be any magical forces acting on the trains.  It was all... mechanical, staying airborne due to some thrusters.  And from her experience, they're usually powered by some sort of fuel, which does not last forever...

"Henry, Zack, I'm going to need your help," Caroline said.  "We need to find some way to get these trains safely out of the air.  I could probably steer them if I had a better idea of how they worked, but we don't have that luxury.  Any ideas?"

Vincent let out a sigh of relief, as he watched Henry catch the others with his cards. Searching the chaos for the mage responsible for attacking Chimera soul's car, Vincent's eyes landed on woman who was floating, in a similar fashion  as himself . She appeared to be laughing at the the destruction she had just caused, but stopped once she noticed him. 

"High boys, are you two about to show me a good time?" The woman spoke in a seductive manner, obviously trying bait them. Though he was aware that it was a trap, Vincent's Sanguino blood boiled at the thought of a good fight, and he wasted no time in responding to her challenge. "Of course... What kind of guild would Chimera Soul be, if we didn't know how to treat a lady?" Vincent's adopted a flirty tone, as he ripped  'Gungnir' from his back, and began skillfully twirling the golden scythe at his side. Vincent then slowly 'raised his free hand towards the lady, as if beckoning her to come closer, as he did a magic circle appeared at the edge of his fingers. "But, we cant play if you're all the way over there, right?" A cocky smirk formed on his face, as the gravity mage violently yanked his hand backwards, causing the circle to shatter like glass.

True Gravity Magic: Attraction!

The air around the Agra became distorted, as everything in the woman's general area was forcefully yanked towards Vincent, by a massive gravitational force. Now Increasing the speed in which he twirled his scythe, Vincent prepared to slice the approaching enemy to ribbons. 

Archived