Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

Kin watched as Chris approached turning slightly as he heard the Guild Master make a sound like a cough as the flaming bird was hit by black lightning, turning back towards the oncoming brother to find he was nearly in front of him. Kin then moved back slightly as Chris reached for him before finding Henry and another of the new recruits nearby having combined attacks to stop him. "That was close.. I think.. that this one may be more of a threat to us, Michael seems to regard us as little less than annoyances, underestimating what combining our powers may do, whilst Simon might go easy on us because he seems so kind.. not as predictable here though.." he then said quietly his voice still full of joy as he began to walk backwards before raising his hands to either side of him creating two of the magical seals he had before and bringing them both to the center of the front of him, aiming to create something larger than his last two attempts as metal began forming in the air ahead of him.

The metal continued to form until it was in a definitely feline shape and about a third of his height, Kin seeming to fall down slightly and seemed to need to regain his breath again before he moved any more. The Metallic feline however circled around behind the other two recruits who were helping Kin, before charging towards Chris, leaping towards him In an attempt to both distract and attack the male. The resistance Chris had against the previous two attacks probably able to stop much harm from coming from this however would help little with the weight of the mass of metal and the momentum from it's leap, both factors meaning that contact would likely make some sort of effect on him. As the feline leaped at Chris, Kin began moving backwards along the ground as he began to recover from the strain creating the feline had caused, hoping it would be enough to at least distract him for a while while he recovered enough to do something else, the smile on his face still apparent despite almost being hit and the strain of creating the feline..

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack looked on as he was suddenly thrust back towards the wall, it was just a teleportation, but he was so unprepared he landed on the ground, dead once again, this time he started seeing the faces of the few people he had just met, he felt himself slipping away but made an effort to continue...he hadn't learned everyone's names yet....he wasn't ready to die just yet. His eyes slowly regained color as he stood up next to Jormagund, placing his hand on her shoulder and stumbling in front of Gabriol. "Hey....no time to waste scaring chibis......" he said slightly unconscious as he saw the wave of fire going towards Danica, she didn't expect it at all and it would hurt her more then she hurt him earlier. "Hey...a Guild is all about helping each other right?" he said with a smile to both girls in front of him. "First day here, and I'll start on my way to my goal.....Hey....Jormagund.....when I reach Danica could you shoot me with water please?" he said as he pulled out his pendant, a blue glow shining all the way to the other end of the hall as he placed his hands on the floor and suddenly sped off.

"Hey! Danica! cross your arms and try to land on a table!" He yelled as he suddenly jumped and pushed her above him, throwing her out of the way as he took the full brunt of the attack, his cloak on fire as before he fell back he let out a weak kick on Michael's chest, hoping to push himself closer to Jormagund so she could douse the attack.

Satomi got no answer from Chris as he teleported away to stop his brother from killing one of the other guild members. She watched calmly as Michael unleashed his fury, literally trying to claw the girl’s eyes out. Moments later she was teleported to the other side of the room, as Talon explained the rules of the games.

Good, Satomi thought, this way I’ll be able to gauge the powers accurately to see just how useful this guild will be.

She merely watched as her guildmates sent their first wave of attacks, deciding to observe the counter attacks from the Bane Family. Satomi was actually surprised as the floor opened beneath her, but seeing the other two brother’s rush forward she assumed it to merely be a scare tactic.

Flicking her fan open Satomi sent six fire balls flying from it two aimed at each brother, then decided to face Simon who seemed to be being ignored. Extending the fan so it opened all the way forming a perfect circle Satomi held it loosely as to not cut herself, before releasing it to strike Simon.

------

Park became very annoyed at having her meal interrupted when she was teleported to one side of the room. Listening to the rules of the she pulled her bow from her back readying herself.

“This better finish quick,” Park growled, not caring whether they actually won or lost, but not wanting to be bothered during her meal.

“You know you didn’t even want to eat in the first place,” Hitomi reminded her, to which Park just remained silent. As the battle began she charged three soft light arrows, and fired them at each of the brothers, but her trajectory was off as Hitomi knocked into her frightened by Michael’s magic. Gingerly testing the floor she slowly climbed off Park.

Park aimed for Simon who seemed to have been forgotten among the combatants firing three more soft light arrows, while Hitomi sent three large orbs of light, at Michaels who allow though seemed to have mages swarming him, seemed to be relatively weak.

"Hey, no time for scaring chibis."

A meek voice sounded as it landed on Gabirol's shoulder. "Acting like a knight in shining armour. I can almost smell your confidence..."
Gabirol looked into the eyes of this young man 'Zack' in an awfully seductive manner. "Go for it, young one."

A woman then questioned 'her' whether 'she' had another summon 'she' could use to save the falling lady.

"I believe there is no need for that," Gabirol smiled as he looked at Zack charging up at top-tier speed.

---

Jormungand knew her cue. With haste, she released a strong, pressurized jet of water at Zack, to give him a little boost.

The battle was definitely getting lively at this stage in the game. The young ones have equated teaming up to simply compounding attacks on the three brothers. Well that is its own form of teamwork in some circles. But it wasn't anything that the boys couldn't handle. Talon was pretty happy that these kids were showing off all of their moves.

Chris was first, as he cracked his diamond knuckles and he watched the young mage summon a metal feline to use as a weapon. When the massive beast pounced at Chris he punched it square in the face and tossed it aside. Though that moment wasn't short lived as Tsuna was quick with the counterattack. ICE DRAGON WING SLASH!! The boys arms turned into pure icy wings and he tried to cross slash the diamond opponent. Chris still standing still tossed the young lad into the air. Chris was about to follow-up with move to take down the young ice user, but out the corner of his eye he saw the series of fireballs coming towards him. As they connected he was once again unaffected but why would the attacks stop there. Next a series of cards were attacking Chris yet again. These kids were becoming quite the annoyance but it was fun to see them go all out like this. What surprised him though was that when the cards passed the Ice Dragon who he tossed into the air was clearly charging another attack. TAKE THIS ICE DRAGON FROZEN RAIN. While in mid air the young dragon unleashed a concentrated dose of ice magic directly on the Black haired brother. The dragon came down crashing hard but Henry 's cards were able to catch him. Clearly that was someone's ultimate attack. Tsuna's young wolf started breathing ice magic in attempts to revitalized his friend. Nevertheless there was something a tad interesting when the smoke cleared Chris was encased in a complete block of ice looking lifeless. Tsuna and Henry were a tad happy as they seemed to have dealt with one of the brothers. Though it looked like Tsuna was going to be out of commission and Kin was barely hanging in there. Henry and the metal feline seemed to be the last ones standing. But their guards were still up. Hey guys I think we got one taken care of! Henry shouted in elation.

Simon was laughing at the attention of the fair maidens. He was running to engage them in combat anyway. He clapped his hands and five white doves came from his sleeves and they flew directly at the two maidens attacks the birds self destructed and made encompassing orbs of light that ate up the three maiden's attacks and expanded all the way to consume the maidens themselves. He shrugged as he was happy with the girls efforts but it didn't seem like that was going to be enough. Though it will be enough to distract them long enough to go deal with some of the others. The prospects made one mistake and they didn't realize that the brothers were an actual team. HOLY GOD SLAYERS HOWL!!! He let loose a mighty blast that dealt with a majority of the attacks that were aimed at Michael and was supposed to take out some of the kids. But what ended up happening was something a lot more interesting. Vincent's attack that absorbed the brunt of Simon's attack. Of course the death ball imploded in on itself and caused a massive push back that affected all parties (bar Talon). Simon slid back slightly as he laughed that this boy had that level of power. Unfortunately it put a large crack in the block of ice that was keeping Chris at bay. Simon was just starting to have fun. But it was time to see what happens when they are faced with overwhelming odds for real. He turned around towards Michael and gave a nod. Okay young ones, lets see how you handle this! Oh and please don't die. In a flash of light Simon and the ice block known as Chris was teleported to directly in front of Talon. All eyes were on Michael now.

So apparently some child came in and intercepted that attack at the last moment. By all right he should be dead. If he isn't well, hopefully there is some miracle worker here for his sake anyway. Though it didn't matter. It was time to end this already. The kids were starting to get annoying. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  DDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! The spatial hellfire that had consumed the floor made its way to the walls and the ceiling. Sure this was a little excessive but Talon was allowing it. Nothing like a crisis to pressure the children. Once the banquet room was covered Michael tilted his head sideways and this happens but instead of tentacle machine monsters it was a seemingly endless supply of chains. coming to devour all of the young ones.

"Yes, yes, now THIS is glorious fun!"

The battle was heating up. "Well, I think I'm going to protect my newfound loli..." Gabirol smiled as 'she' picked the frightened Jormungand up. Gabirol and Jormungand were pushed back.

The extinguished Phenex reignited from ashes on the floor, with all seven colours of the rainbow.

"No sacrifices, lovely. I dislike sacrifices," Gabirol gave another seductive look, winking at Jormungand.

Jormungand blushed before proceeding to spread out wings that resembled enhanced fins, straight from her back. She didn't have her grappling hooks, so this was going to be a challenge. With that, Jormungand simply flew forward in a clumsy manner, that was, until the chains appeared.

"My my, whatever shall we do..." Gabirol spoke, before Phenex's spell circle began to blink like a light.

Next, Jormungand swished her pair of wings in an X-like manner, attempting to break the chains with the oncoming water whips from her wings. Followed by that, she summoned a flood, before looking back, covering her mouth with her mittens and blushing.

"S... sorry..."

Next, Jormungand sent forth her strongest attack - a whirlpool that could perpetually suck everyone in, with her in the centre. Phenex then joined in by transforming into a rainbow flame tornado. The two spinning objects fused into one powerful force, striking the array of chains head on. The fusion of fire and water may not be perfect, but it was beauty.

"Extravagant... what do we call those again?" Gabirol's smile only turned creepier. "Weaker than I expected, natural."

What was known as a 'Unison Raid' was formed, before the fusion attack began to turn into steam and mist. Gradually, the flame part of the tornado vanished, and Phenex appeared above the whirlpool. "As expected," the infernal bird sighed.

"Oh? What's this? Phenex, return..." Gabirol grinned as Phenex vanished. "Keep up the flooding, darling, keep it up."

Gabirol seemed to have a plan.

"How'd you know what I was planning on doing?"

The chains caused Caroline to veer off her path behind the summoned creature, though it was for the best.  The bird creature was knocked back to the chains behind it; a place that Caroline would not want to be.  The chains after her actually got caught in one of the openings in her armor, under her feet, causing her to get stuck.

Think, what would Master do?

Four faint lights appeared around the caught, and part of her foot armor was jettisoned.  Caroline quickly moved away from the danger zone while the detached part of her armor fell to the ground, surrounded by the chains.

These guys are 'S' rank, alright.  'Reach me to win,' he said.  Hah.

She needed to regroup and combine her abilities with those of her allies.  There seemed to be more to this game than just trying to reach the guildmaster, Caroline noted, as the event became a drawn out battle against their seniors.  Then it happened.

The flames.

Caroline quickly moved back to where the other recruits were; as they were already attempting to hold back the chain attack.  At this point, Caroline detached most of her armor; it would not matter at a time like this.  She had formed her sword into one long 18-foot mechanical 'whip-sword', one could say; with the effects the joints could have.  Currently it was folded into itself to make the length more manageable.  The discarded armor had reformed into a smaller orb, since that was easier to move around.

I don't have nearly enough material to hold all the chains down.  Caroline figured that she might have a chance to control one chain if she snaked some of her own material through the links, though she'd need to focus as the chains in question were magical themselves.  At least the fire-water combination gave her and the others a little time to come up with a plan of counterattack.

Danica wasn't fast enough, she knew her Aegis  would protect her at least once. Quickly she covered her self. with her arms but felt wind.... She looked down, "What an Idiot!" She screamed before Using her Magic now almost completely out to force him to the side with a small magnetic barrier so he isn't hit by the attack to much. Which coincidentally knocked him in the direction of Jori. She used a small burst of magic to stop her fall from hurting her as that psychopath brought a massive amount of fire which she promptly Dive rolls away from towards the boy. When suddenly shy Jori caused a small flood to put out the flames.

She growled but turned to the boy, "You idiot I would have been fine! what was that speed tho..." She said with a questioning tone, then she had an Idea. "Everyone come here!"

She looked at the GM and "Time out!" She hoped he would find it comedic enough to allow them a few seconds reprieve. Looks at the boy. "Hey... Whats your name. I'm Danica. And I have a plan."

Satomi flipped out of the way of the exploding doves, catching her fan as it boomeranged back towards her. The now unfrozen Chris and Simon teleported back near their father, while Michael seemed to be charging an attack.

Satomi was quite bored with the whole hellfire, but laughed at the irony of a fire princess being attack with fire. She could see the game was evidently drawing to a close, but hoped to glimpse a little more of the Bane family’s power.

Satomi dodged the chain that flew directly at, grabbing as it flew away. As the chain neared the back of the room Satomi used it to flip closer to the brothers, unsheathing her sword as she did so. Drawing it closer to her Satomi began to spin as she descended sending arched curves of fire at the brothers, as well as a few at Talon to see just what he could do, not doubting that most, if not all, of them would be deflected.

“S***!” Satomi’s eyes widen as she noticed just were her trajectory would be taking her ; straight towards Michael. Resheathing her sword, and curling into a ball

Satomi prepared to take a very painful attack most likely coming her way when the youngest brother noticed her.

-----

Park immediately placed a light shield up blocking the blast, as Simon and his brother teleported away, the fire consuming the floor. As the chains erupted from the ground Park narrowly dodged moving to the back of the room with the rest of the recruits, while Hitomi was hit, and pinned against the wall. Pinned Hitomi moved into a desperate struggle to break charging a small attack and firing it, blowing her away, and destroying a small part of the chain. Pushing herself up

Hitomi struggled against the pain, and fired a few more attacks at Michael, hoping if she hit him that the spell might disperse.

“Your fires of Hell will not consume my holy spirit!” Hitomi yelled firing a mixture of large and small orbs a Michael.

Park also fired a set of arrows at Michael before rolling back to the girl who had been sitting at her table.

“Caroline was it? If you can use that armor again, I can cover you so you get in close.”  

Fran was beyond  surprised to watch the brave young man, rush to the rescue of the girl in trouble. Even more surprised to see that  they both had survived... "He needs medical attention!" yelled Fran, as she began to make her way over to the couple, only to be cut off by a swarm of chains. The young medic  instinctively drew scalpels from her sleeves, knowing all to well that they would in no way provide a suitable counter...  Just as the chains began their decent upon her, Fran heard a voice!

"True Gravity magic: Repulsion!" 

In an instant all the chains in the area  were blown away by a repulsive force, leaving Fran a clear path towards her patient. Glancing to her right, Fran saw that her savior was no other then the kid that had been floating in front of her, his right hand extended to his side as he stared down the Bane family.  "Thanks!" was all Fran could manage to say as she broke into a full sprint, only stopping once she had made it to the injured man. 

"Don't worry, Doctor Fran will fix you right up." Fran instantly began channeling her "Mend magic" through her body, placing a hand on the man as well as the black haired girl. Enveloping all three of them in a bright green aura, and slowly reversing any damage they may have received. 

-----------------------------------

"4...3...2...1" Vincent Sighed as he finished counting out his "rest time". He then reached for Gungnir, ripping the golden scythe off his back, and spinning it menacingly. Glancing to his side, he noticed that the girl who had been dancing with Chris, was now flying towards Micheal...

"That doesn't look good..."

Unsure as to how much he could help, Vincent swiftly used his innate Gravity manipulation to slow her flight, in theory giving her more control over herself while in the air. After crossing his second good deed for the day off his list, Vincent pointed the end of Gungnir towards the Bane family. Channeling his purple Gravity magic through the scythe's hilt, he spoke with murderous enthusiasm "Alrighty... lets see how you handle this one!" In a flash, the Gungnir let loose four concussive energy blasts, all aimed for Talon, but Vincent wasn't done yet. Channeling  even more of his energy into the scythe, he let out a much larger shot, this one aimed at Simon.

With his energy dangerously low, Vincent's feet touched the ground for the first time in weeks... as he used Gungnir to keep himself standing. Vincent  just hoped that he was able to provide a distraction for the others. "Let's see if we can make #3..."

Talon smirked as the kids were trying so hard to survive the assault. Their attack on Chris was definitely impressive, of course Chris letting himself be immobilized was lazy on his part but still impressive. Next two of the kids had formed a Unison Raid. Now that was a spectacle. As other guild members were going on the assault he noticed that there was one calling for a "timeout." Perhaps she didn't know what a timeout truly was. But in his benevolence he decided to meet the girl half way, he would simply let Michael deal with the young people and everything Chris who quickly freed himself from his icy prison was free and Simon would just sit back and act as two guards. Hmmm me thinks they're plotting I do wish they were more subtle with their efforts. The brothers understood their orders and Simon and Chris shrugged.  Simon's hand started glowing and he grabbed Vincent's attack smashed it. Chris simply stood in the way of the attack meant for Talon. It didn't seem to have any effect. 

Michael was laughing as these kids were just attacking without cause. He waved his hands and another chain snake construct came from the side and it blocked the attack from the young ones. It was interesting, that failed Unison Raid was starting to make steam. Michael rolled his eyes as he finally noticed that there was some girl flying at him. Chains came from the side ground and blocked her flight path and just bound her in place. Then Michael glanced at her and the chains were just going to bind her to choke her like a snake killing its prey. It was funny for Michael. The giant chain snakes kept attacking the remaining combatants looking to eat them alive. Hopefully the young recruits would come up with an attack plan soon. Let's see...you die first gravity boy. One of the giant chain snakes made its way to consume Vincent.

Talon was now treating this game like a little game of tactics and chess. It was funny to watch the formation of steam. He thought he may know of the young ones plans but just to be sure. Simon move forward a little. I think this is going to become quite entertaining. Simon stepped a few feet in front of his brother and cracked his neck and knuckles. So sad to see his brother being let loose on the public so to speak.

Satomi flinched as the chains bound her squeezing the air out of her slowly. She could see black spots out of the corner of her eyes, slowly falling into unconsciousness, as she gasped for the air that wasn't coming. Was this how it ended, she thought, fire couldn't form without air. 

Why of course not. She had not survived Lord Ido's assasination attempts for this, and she would certainly not be killed by a churlish upstart such as Michael. Forming a small fire at her finger tips she burned through the chain, closing her eyes as as the chain broke the fire burned her skin. 

Falling from the chain's sadistic embrace Satomi land on one of dining tables that seemed to still be around despite the hellish fire surrounding it. 

"A cat always lands on her feet! Nya~" Satomi winked fluffing the ear-like pieces in her hair. Hoping away from another chain as it smashed the table she had landed on, Satomi jumped to another table, which was directly across from Micheal. 

Again unsheathing her swords she touched the end of the hilt sending five saw-like pieces of fire at Michael. 

"I.....I'm Zack....." he greeted courteously despite the 2nd degree burns, "and I think we need to focus more as a team too...." he said weakly towards Danica as he felt the pain slowly go away, he looked up at the medic...magician....white mage "Thanks....I needed it.....sorry for being stupid..." he said as he slowly got up and watched everyone focusing more on fighting then getting to Talon, it made sense, the three brothers were S-rank after all, but even they could be distracted by enough attacks all at once....They were doing sparse attacks one at a time, group by group.....maybe...if they all attacked together, focused groups to strike the brothers and one large plan to send someone to touch Talon...only one person needed to touch him right?

"Hey....Danica? you're plan.....you might want to hurry with it or else none of us will have enough magic to pull it off....well.....they'll have enough to pummel us.....so that's one thing" he slowly got up and realized...no one was gonna listen to him...."How do we get everyone on task? even in groups they're picking us off, but all together we can at least poke the old man......that sounded weird......"

"That is awfully glorious," Gabirol commented on Zack's idea, putting 'her' palms on his weak-looking face. Once again, 'she' stared into the the lad's face with the irresistable, seductive eyes of a temptress.

Gabirol looked down. The water level had began to increase to just above Jormungand's head. She was probably the shortest of everyone, so that could do. The rise in water level halted.

"I believe that could be utilised to your advantage..." Gabirol gave 'her' usual intimidating eyes, accompanied with a grin, "and mine too..."

---

Jormungand was now hiiding underwater. She used too much magic to generate water, but at least she could help her friends. Her natural ability to breathe in water allowed her to lie on the ground, underneath the water.

"All out, I see. Don't worry darling, no sacrifices will be made..."

That was Gabirol speaking. With that, Jormungand closed her eyes, tired out and recharging.

Kin slowly crawled himself backwards as he continued to recover, noticing Vincent' s attack pulling stuff in, before an attack by the still fully capable Simon caused it to burst, creating a shock-wave like effect that forced him away, falling down to lay flat for a couple seconds due to the force of it on him in his still quite weak state. The Metallic feline then moved nearby Kin as it found it's target encased in Ice, Kin using it to help himself back up to a move-able extent, thinking he may finally have time to catch his breath properly after being drained by his magic. 

Kin then noticed Michael's Hell fire covering the room, Kin slowly moving away from the walls as this happened as if expected worse from them then the floor that was already covered in it. Chains then began to come from all around headed towards all of the combatants on the new recruits side, Kin's Metallic Feline using it's high body density along with its surprising agility for such such to cause the chains to be redirected from Kin by slashing at and leaping into the sides of them to knock them off course, attempting to destroy them though with only a little success. As the Metallic feline had left Kin's side he had stopped moving, watching the chains all around, finding the bird and one of the females combining their powers into one attack, which eventually caused steam, one of Kin's arms being caught, the feline not having been able to keep up with the speed of the chains creations/movements nor knock them away too much more than redirecting them, whilst Kin attempted to take in what was going on in the room. 

Kin's facial expression slowly changed as the nearby snake of chains had caught him, his smile fading before the feline had come down from a leap onto the chains nearby his arm, not able to break them but causing them to be loose enough Kin was able to slip his arm out, the sleeve of his cloak obviously ruined by the chains. "This man he... trying to kill...and they're just letting... I'll.." he then said quietly as if to himself, the tone of his voice changing again as he appeared to lose part of his sanity, dropping himself onto the back of the feline, this action not able to be determined whether it was by choice or from lack of ability to stay standing to any who saw, holding on to some part of it as he noticed one of the chain snakes approaching Vincent. The feline then began rushing towards him, flipping slightly to avoid some of the chains on it's way before colliding with the one approaching Vincent and striking the chain snake in an attempt to knock it off course slightly before jumping back as if expecting retaliation, the near flips almost causing Kin to fall a couple of times.

Kin seeming to have a grip on it enough to stay on properly as he looked at the others, his hair not in his eyes due to how it fell, with them showing his apparent lack of fear at the predicament he was in. This mostly a side affect of just how out of normal state of mind he was as he looked towards some of the others, wondering if any of them had a plan to end this sooner. The feline continuing to try to attack nearby chains with him atop it as he waited for a plan to be started which might get something done. Kin focusing only on wanting this competition finished and his anger towards Michael who seemed out to try to kill them with no-one restraining him, the latter currently fueled into the Feline's assaults on nearby chains that it could hit and avoid dangerous parts of currently, the act likely getting Michael's attention on Kin and the feline.

Caroline mulled over the two plans presented to her.  In the end the answer is obvious, as much as she doesn't want to admit it. 

"I really really want to get back in there, but with those chains, there's no way I can break through,"  she said to Park, trying to hide a frown.  "If you want to, cover for this guy," Caroline added, pointing to Zack.  The currently smaller Pandora's Orb moved itself next to the young man, currently keeping itself just above water level.  "If you're ready for it, I'll get you equipped," Caroline said, to Zack this time. 

Caroline never tried using the armor on another person, but theoretically it should be possibe, with some modifications to the suit, allowing the wearer to move normally as long as Caroline kept focus on the armor 

I just hope those brothers don't pick up on this.

Michael did nothing but laugh continuously at the struggles of the group. The metal crafter was making such frivolous attempts with his cat that it was borderline pathetic. Michael had pretty much about the girl he was trying to strangle to death. He looked to the side at the multiple saw fire blades came at him he rolled his eyes at that moment a white beam of light blasted them right out of the air. Simon was covering his  brother from a distance and it was a tad hilarious this girl was all on her righteous indignation and it ended up being shot down by the nice brother. Simon then quickly shot Satomi back to the others.  

Talon was looking at the kids and their scheming and he had to applaud the boldness of the lack of subtlety in these kids efforts, but at the very least they are trying very hard to use teamwork. Talon could have blasted the kids right then and there but how would they learn anything. Besides this was supposed to be the timeout. Well he can't just let the kids get all the handicaps in the world. Talon looked at the back of Michaels head intently and the young brother turned around to see his dad. The old man nodded and Michaels eyes lit up with a murderous blood rage. Michael looked at all of the prospects as nothing more than targets and was prepared to take everyone out at once. He looked up and laughed. Then five more giant chain snakes shot from the ground and from the side walls in addition to the ones that were already attacking it looked like the kids were about to die right then and there. 

Just then an Icy blue figure literally punched away all of the chain beast for a mere second. Michael looked a tad annoyed as his beast regrouped even though they were simply a bunch of chains lined-up next to each other. Standing directly in front of Michael was Tsuna who was holding a very tired Aichi and Henry. Both of these boys looked ready to engage in some form of combat. Time for reinforcements! Tsuna said triumphantly. Henry was happy that he was able to make a dramatic entrance. This was just so coool. Yeah what he said! Tsuna turned around and gave Aichi to Fran the healer and cracked his knuckles as he made eye contact with Michael. Michael simply laughed as he sent all of the snakes at this one persons direction. A tad excessive but it was a part of the plan. When the snakes were convening Henry ran directly in front of them and Tsuna tossed him directly into the air. Michael seemingly confused by this tactic motioned the snakes to attack Henry. Unfortunately Henry's dance training allows him to be quite agile. He was leaping all on and off the beasts.

Alright here it goes! A giant magical array blanketed the ceiling and Henry clapped his hands. LET'S DO THIS CASINO ROYALE!! From the magical array exploded a literal mountain of cards and they flew everywhere and at everyone. The cards never had enough force to do any damage to anybody but they were buzzing around pretty nice. The three brothers all had a smirk because this was clearly the beginning of the end game. Talon laughed as the cards never touched him but they did an excellent job of blocking his vision. Simon and Chris immediately went on the defensive and made sure to stay focused. A nice and flashy opening Simon thought. Michael was not as impressed though because even with the constant swirling cards he could still make out the optimist's body. Stupid little brat now you die! Michael made the snakes converge directly on to the midair mage know that the boy couldn't dodge. YOU IDIOT PAY ATTENTION! Simon yelled from behind Michael, Michael then lowered his head down to the regular view only to gaze at the Ice Dragon Slayer that he so quickly forgot about. Henry gave Tsuna enough time to appropriately charge his attack. ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!!! Tsuna let loose another giant blast of ice but this time Michael didn't have any opportunity to block. As the blast totally overcame Michael Simon had already defended against the attack with an ever expanding orb of light. It didn't stop the attack but it guarded the guild master. Once the orb died down and the ice blast died down. Simon was once again distracted but they card barrage which didn't hurt him but it was annoying. He also discovered that the top of the four feet of water was frozen an interesting ploy to immobilize the opposing team.

Zack had recovered and was standing at the ready, he looked towards Caroline and gave her a stupid smile, "We don't have much of a choice, the only thing I'm good for is taking hits and running fast" he exclaimed to the others as he looked on at the battle ahead. It was only a few yards/meters, but honestly it seemed like a runway miles/kilometers long. "I'll do my best, just keep them off me as best as you can once I run" he lowered himself in a runner's stance at the ready. "Time to suit up" he said happily as he looked at the field covering with ice, he placed his feet on the edge of the wall behind him to kick himself forward and use the ice to his advantage, he wouldn't have complete control, but with everyone's help he would be able to reach Talon.

The only factor he didn't count on was himself, he didn't tell anyone.....but he probably couldn't get near Talon......he might die before he touched him.....well, he would take one for the team......he's just that kind of guy....crap...why was he that kind of guy in this situation.

Vincent nodded thankfully at Kin, as him and his cat knocked the large snake away from him. Taking the small opening, the young gravity mage closed his eyes and began to shakily raising above the chilled water. Floating once again, Vincent opened his eyes to see that the whole room was now all but filled with falling cards, and a large section of the room was now frozen over . "Must be Henry..." Glancing to his side, Vincent  could barley make out the  small group of recruits had been forming around the guy that had been knocked out earlier, a plan maybe? 

Noting the current absence of giant chain snakes trying to kill him, Vincent swiftly glided through the vial of cards, stopping next  to the girl that seemed to be orchestrating the event. "Sir Vincent, at your service." joked the young man half heartily, he was all but drenched, and his voice held a labored tone. "Anyway I could help?"

-----------------------------------

"Oh, umm hi Aichi." Said Fran as Tsuna tossed the wolf directly into her arms. With Zack healed, the 'Doctor' decided to move to the very back of the group, checking Aichi for any injuries as she waded through the water. Concluding that he was simply low on energy, Fran looked up to see that the whole room at been overtaken by a veil of cards... she was now completely hidden from rest of the group. "Umm, ok..."

Caroline nodded at Zack.  "Understood."

Caroline's eyes focused to the young man as Pandora's Orb approached him from behind and split open, revealing the machinery inside.  At the same time, Caroline pointed her sword at Zack, which also began to unwind itself.  The sword created a 'framework' of sorts; a very loose chassis focused on Zack's joints that the rest of the armor would be built upon.  Caroline herself does not need to use it, but if she was going to follow Zack's movements, the inner frame was needed.

The framework for the legs was finished first, at which point a chunk of Pandora's Orb began building the metallic armor down there.  It connected to the framework easily enough, and Zack was being lifted off the ground to accommodate for the creation of the boots.  The torso and the arms framework was completed next, so to speed things up, Caroline started building the arms' armor while working her way up from the legs.  The simultaneous construction met at the chest in time for the head framework to be completed (which is pretty much a headrest).  To finish it off, the last bits of Pandora's Orb created a helmet concealing everything except his eyes, so he could see.  Whatever remained when to fortify the arm and leg armor.

Caroline said nothing once the armor was completed.  She needed to focus on Zack completely if this was going to work.

Kin looked towards Vincent slightly before returning his attention to his feline's assault on some of the chains, this continuing until he saw the chains were separated, Henry and the Ice Dragon having combined their efforts to work against the brothers as he had watched. Kin's feline jumping on a chain just as it water was frozen, the chain group partially frozen as well with Kin and his feline not being affected too much aside from sliding once they landed back on the now frozen ground.

Kin then looked over towards the others finding the female who had the metal ball causing it to become armor over one of the other recruits, finding this amusing he continued towards it slightly, the feline simply sliding towards them without having changed trajectory from when it landed. As he approached Kin looked ahead at the others who they seemed to be preparing to send him through. "Might need more.. what armor... birds?" he then said quietly to himself again as he started to pay attention to what the female was doing, raising one of his hands slightly, his body seeming to sway lightly as the magic seal was formed, birds smaller than the crows he previously unleashed began to fly out of seemingly nothingness as they were made, hooking their claws into the armor over the male before spreading their wings over him, seeming to create an additional bird shaped layer of armor on each point they clung to.

As Kin finished creating the birds he fell forwards laying down on the feline, still holding onto it and staying on it's back as it stopped it's momentum to stay still. "sending.. to touch... --aster?" he then said quietly seeming to cut off words and even begin halfway through one, seeming to struggle to get some of that out in between breaths as he had attempted to move out of a laying position and failed. The feline then turned towards the group of mages they were facing, as if waiting for them to begin attacking if they would before the plan went forwards, crouching low as it became quite ready to begin it's dodging and attacking antics again though underestimating how little traction it would have with the ice underneath it.

Just then, the ice at one portion began to melt. The midgard serpent had awakened from her slumber, ready to partake in the harbringing of Ragnarok.

Jormungand flew up, all recharged, before releasing a burst of water at an armored Zack. After that, she then landed, slipping on the ice, being the klutz she is.

"Au..."

"This may actually work. I'm definitely staying here," Gabirol smirked, readying 'her' keys for 'her' next move. "So our next move is... continuous assault, is that correct?"

Gabirol then picked Jormungand up and carried her on 'her' back.
"Ca... Catapult... soon..." Jormungand muttered.
"A toss, I see... Sorry, I'm too much of a gentleman to do-"

Gabirol was intrigued by an adorable face.

"Alright then, but I'm not letting you sleep tonight..." The 'lady' smiled.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8A9bcY9YwM]Fairy Tail OST ~ Natsu[/url]

"Heh, not bad, not bad at all!!" Tsuna said, running a hand through his hair, smirking widely. "You guys truly are strong...meaning I...WON'T HAVE TO HOLD BACK!!!" He cracked his knuckles and then slammed his fists together, closing his eyes. The symbol of the Ice Dragon Slayer magic shown once the fists collided, as Tsuna opened his eyes with a huge smirk. "Let's go...ICE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!!!!!" he yelled as he launched himself from the very spot he was at, his right fist engulfed in an icy aura, as he rushed towards Simon.

Tsuna fell towards Simon, with his icy punch ready, as he arrived by his face. "Eat...THIS!!!!!!" he yelled as his Ice Dragon's Iron Fist collided with Simon's face, knocking him right back into a wall with a loud crash. "Awww yeah!!"

Simon was a tad annoyed with Michael succombing to that attack. Though after a couple of seconds he knew that he himself was just getting into the competition. The kids were putting on a good show. Nevertheless even with this card shower and icy flurries Simon could see somewhat of what these kids were planning. It seemed cute, but Simon had decided he would end this little charade. While he couldn't blast all of the cards, Michael should be able to keep the prospects down long enough for Simon to deliver the final blow. Naturally he started to make his magic circle till he looked to his right and saw that there was something coming right towards him. This thing make its way through a rainfall of cards yelled something about eating and fist. The next thing he knew young Tsuna had landed a punch square in his jaw. The force of this punch was so immense that it shattered the ice around him and made a path into wall on his side. When the smoke cleared though Tsuna would only see his fist firmly planted in Simon's jaw. Yet simon was looking off to the side looking at the whole in the wall. His eyes made their way back to Tsuna.

Wow you have that much magic in you after that mighty attack? There must be something about Dragon Slayers and stamina that keeps you all going. Simon smacked away Tsuna's hand and made a mental note. I think we'll have Chris train you for the time being. Simon threw one jab deliberately past Tsuna's face. In an odd gesture he smirked then Tsuna looked down to see that there was a crest on his chest. Then the crest lit up and shot him back into the opposite wall like self propelled rocket. Simon regained his posture and smiled. I almost want to fight seriously with all of this potential lying around. 

Zack looked determinedly past the fight ahead of him, everyone was trying their best and they would only get this one chance, 3 S rank mages were far stronger then all of them, even holding back, but in the short time they were together they had form a small bond, in his mind he heard the words "Social Link, Rank Up!", The symbol of his Pendant began to glow brightly as a circle of magic activated below his feet, with one step forward he began running, reaching Danica would be the first part, using her boost as well as his full speed to get past the fighting, and hopefully past Chris.

Usually while running, everything slowed down for Zack, humans were never supposed to go to the speed he was at naturally, but with each step he saw only glimpses of what everyone else was doing to give him this chance....what a hell of a first day...The armor had felt heavy at first, but with his approach to Danica he felt that burden lift, her spell making him feel like the armor was weightless, and he felt his take-off commence.

The Guild Master was his target, and every approaching step slowly seemed to drain the life out of him, he wasn't sure if it was out of fear or respect, but he wouldn't let that bother him now. Chris in front of him however was quite the obstacle, if Simon and Michael were such threats, how did that equal out for Chris? he knew he wouldn't stand a chance if he was stopped, but he could only put his faith in his new allies......friends..."Danica!" he yelled out as he reached her in front of him, what only took two seconds seemed to last hours, this would be one long run towards his death.

Once the spell was in full effect he released all limits on the Amulet, it had a more powerful blue glow then before as he zoomed past the rest of his allies, he looked only for brief glances to see the distractions being made by the rest to keep Simon and Michael at bay, and concentrated only on Chirs and getting past him to reach the Guild Master. "Let's see if I get lucky for once...RAAAAHHHH" he roared out loud to show his determination and the fact that he WOULD reach his goal, even if it meant he would die........AGAIN!

Archived